Wicked Amusement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larya realized the catgirl's hands were creeping between her thighs again. Her ears were flattening against her head, as if frightened, but her eyes were squinting shut in apparent pleasure. Larya cleared her throat politely, just as Snatch barked, "Hey!"

Lim's eyes flashed open. She stared between the two of them, blushing furiously. "Oh! Sorry! I was just...oh, I'm just so horny today." She pouted. "Menzi and her sisters have been awful teases. You know how dryads can be."

"Not really," Larya said, immediately regretting it as Lim's ears perked up again.

"No? Ooh, then you must let me show you sometime! You gotta!" She flashed a smile through half-lidded eyes that made Larya feel just as naked as her fellow druidess. "Fir dryads are masters of...torment. Exquisite, y'might say."

"That's, um, great," Larya mumbled, desperate to move the conversation along. Something about being near Lim was unbearable to her nymph-influenced state. "But we—"

"Have you ever felt paintbrushes delicately stroked along your clit?" Lim asked. She winked. "Not enough to finish, but enough to .... mm ..."

"Okay," Larya said, in spite of a strange desire to remain silent and let Lim continue, "but we—"

"Just think about it!" Lim insisted, kicking off the tree and leaning closer. "Paintbrush on the clitty. Pine needles on the nips. Heehee! And feathers on the lips ... "

Larya felt those green eyes boring into her again, felt herself being undressed. "We really have to..."

"...if," Lim finished, her voice breathy, "you've got a catgirl to make those lips feel it."

Lim stared at Larya, not blinking. Larya stared back, like a deer staring down its poacher. Why isn't Snatch saying something? she thought desperately. He should be complaining, or ... The thought slipped away as Lim's eyelashes fluttered, eyes never quite closing, never quite releasing Larya from their grip.

You want me, the eyes cooed. So why not just let me have you, right here and now?

Suddenly, Larya was struck by a thought. Grab the World Base. Grab Lim in it. Let Lim take control, as she'd done before. It felt like such a good idea. To let herself slip into that state again. No responsibility. Nothing but Lim. Dazzled by the fluttering eyelashes, feeling the heat in her cheeks becoming heat down below, Larya's grip on her staff tightened.

But then Lim blinked, and gave a sly, catlike smile. Larya's grip went slack. She met Lim's gaze again, now held in the mutual awareness of what she had been about to do. Lim's smile widened slightly, again showing those sharp teeth.

"S-so," she stammered, desperate to change the subject, "we're looking for a lea...a lean...a lust sprite. Muse sprite, I mean."

"You sure?" Lim asked playfully. "I could arrange something with a whole nest of lust sprites, y'know."

"I'm sure," Larya muttered, covering her face with a hand. "We're looking for a muse sprite."

"Okay!" Lim giggled. "Yeah, I've seen her. But she won't show herself for you."

"She won't?" Larya bit her lip. "Damn."

"At least..." Was it just Larya's imagination, or did Lim's voice turn a little bit triumphant at this part, "not while he's around."

Larya lowered her hand, and realized Lim was pointing, her hand close to Larya's shoulder, at Snatch. Snatch seemed startled out of a daze. He looked around, then down at the petite catgirl and accusing finger. "What? Why me?"

"No inspiration!" Lim chirped. "A muse sprite hungers for hunger. This lovely," she gestured to Larya, "has wants and hunger and imagination. You may be a handsome thing—" she licked her lips, "—and I'd happily assuage your ego, if you're feelin' at all put down by the muse's pickiness. But she won't be having you."

"Ugh." Snatch rolled his eyes. "Just great. So then what?"

"Simple!" Lim beamed. "You'll be wanting to go back to the elves. Hang there for a while. And I..." She sprung forward, before Larya could even react, and hooked her arm in the crook of Larya's elbow, "will take on your duties escorting this little cherry tart around."

"Um." Larya felt herself heating up again, feeling the hot little catgirl's body pressing against her just slightly in all the right places. "Shouldn't I stay with Snatch?" She hadn't meant for her voice to come out so childish, so desperate for a way out.

"Yeah," Snatch said, seeming similarly startled. "Uh. Yeah."

"Aw, c'mon." Lim shrugged, her shoulder rubbing against Larya's arm. She stood almost a half-foot shorter than Larya, Larya realized. "You two don't seem to have much of a dynamic. Larya and I've got chemistry, right, Larya?"

Larya swallowed. She looked at Lim, meeting the catgirl's bright green eyes, and rallied all her willpower. "Can we ... have a moment, Lim?"

"Sure!" Lim bounced away from Larya—in all senses of the word—and pranced away. Larya watched her leave for perhaps a bit too long, then turned back to Snatch. Uncharacteristically, she realized, he was watching Lim as well.

"Hey!" she said, feeling slightly jealous. "Snatch. What do you think?'"

"I dunno." Snatch seemed dazed, out of his element. He looked around, scowling at the forest. "This...all this forest, it ain't my thing. Maybe I'd be better in reserve. I'll just hang out at the elves' tavern until you need me."

"I don't think they have a tavern," Larya said carefully.

He looked up, eyes bulging, the daze momentarily shattered. "What kind of a goddamn town hasn't got a tavern? Well, I'll hang out wherever I need a drink. But you, uh ..." He gestured at the retreating Lim, and Larya suddenly wondered if Lim's catlike hearing could pick any of this up. "You think she's on the level?"

It was a surprisingly thoughtful answer, but Larya knew Snatch was drugged, and he was probably just thinking about the inconvenience of rescuing her. She thought about it for a moment, rubbing her hands together, remembering the way they'd sparked when Lim had grabbed them so ... forcefully. "She's a druid," she said at last. "I trust her. She comes on a little strong, is all." She found herself giggling at the unspoken joke.

Someone coming on a little strong was far from a turnoff for her, now that she thought about it. And catgirls were fey, right? Larya's nymph problem wouldn't be a problem with Lim. And Lim was a druid, and she was happy to help ...

"Yeah," she said, trying to keep her voice full, trying to keep it from getting overly breathy and betraying her earnestness, "I think it's a good idea. I think we should team up with her."

Snatch grumbled. "Well, this ain't a three-person team. You can team up with her, if you like. I'll meet you later, if I'm needed."

"Whatever you prefer." Larya patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck in town."

"Yeah. Whatever."

As he walked around her and made his way back the way they'd come, Lim emerged from around the hill—confirming Larya's guess that she had been able to hear everything they'd just said. Larya saw her pause by Snatch, hands clasped innocently behind her back, and exchange a few words with him.

Then she skipped, then ran ahead, nearly colliding with Larya. The catgirl was running her hands through her hair, rubbing her ears in a catlike 'bathing' gesture. Larya noticed her hands were not dry.

It must be a catgirl thing, she thought, knees getting weak.

She hoped she hadn't just made a big mistake.

~~~~ ~~~~

Note: Sorry, I know updates have been coming in slow as Thriae mead. I've been working on a lot of side projects. Another Sea Slimes is on the way, though, to be followed by an Intrepid Pawns!