Wicked Angel

Story Info
Business mogul takes charge of his life.
41.5k words
4.57
45.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

© 2015 by SC Edward.

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of author. The characters appearing in this work are fictitious, and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Please be advised that this tale includes detailed sexual situations, lack of condom use, profanity, and is not suited for readers under the age of 18. Intended for mature audiences only.

Disclaimer

The opinions, as well as the social and economic observations related in this story are simply my own. In no way do I mean to impose my ethical standing, or morals upon anyone. This is merely a work of fiction, and is intended for your enjoyment. Be aware that this story contains light themes of submission, and domination.

*****

Wicked Angel

Chapter One

Jace rolled over, and looked to Siu's side of the mattress. His girlfriend sat up at the edge of the king sized bed, with her slender back turned to him. She was indifferent as usual; texting either one of her girlfriends, or possibly a lover from her phone.

He had his suspicions, but no solid evidence to prove it. Still, as she twirled the long, black, strands of sleek hair round her index finger, he knew that something was up. He could read it in her body language. This had always been her usual way of expressing a more flirtatious nature. She suddenly looked back at him, probably realizing her aloofness, and smiled sweetly as if no one else held her heart.

His own heart ached, because there was no love for him behind that smile. But resilient against his own fears, he forced a smile in return. They had been together for almost two years, and she was the daughter of his father's business associate and friend, Andrew Sato.

The two met at a private party, where the top honchos of the Japanese and American cosmetic industries gathered every few months to mingle. Jace had never taken a liking to these mixers, but for the sake of appearances, he had shown up in support of his father.

He had been smitten with her at first sight. After all, she was a swan-like beauty. Half Japanese and half Chinese, she was a petite thing with beautiful almond eyes, and flawless snow-white skin. Her poise was graceful as she garnered many admirers at the party, but somehow he alone found favor with her after being introduced. She had been lovely to him back then; attentive and engaging, and he had thought that she would never betray him, or cause him to distrust her. In retrospect, maybe he had put too much faith in that notion.

"How was your day babe?" her voice sang sweetly as she mounted their shared mattress, and moved closer to him.

"It was good. Lily and I have that big presentation tomorrow." he answered, referring to his colleague of whom he had also been receiving text messages.

He had good reason of course. Being one of his most loyal associates, and the Project Manager at his father's company, she was the best at calming him. For that, he gave her the attention that was reserved only for the select few whom he trusted. He wanted to trust Siu, but he was aware that things had changed between them. Who, or what was to blame had become somewhat of an enigma for him, so he drowned himself in work; in turn putting off his fears.

"Oh yeah?" Siu asked, and leaned in. "Is that who you've been texting?"

Before he could answer, her elven face came closer, and with pink puckered lips she kissed him quickly, but softly on the mouth.

She withdrew as quickly as she had drawn in, and felt no tenderness in the kiss. Such was the degree of her affection as of late.

"Yes it is." he answered, even though he wanted to bring focus to what troubled him.

He wanted to know why she had grown distant, and barely displayed any warmth towards him. But he feared the truth, and what that truth would say about him as a man. He tried not to think about it. He could put it off until after his presentation was over.

"Do you think your father will approve this new idea?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'll find out soon enough." Jace sighed.

"No offense, but I think you should stick to the old plan. I mean, what if it doesn't work out?"

"I have faith in Lily." he said solemnly.

Siu wrinkled her nose at him disapprovingly, then sighed, "Well...alright. Just looking out for you."

"I'll be fine." he muttered; not liking her reaction, but not saying a thing about it either.

Just then his phone buzzed, and he looked down at Lily's latest reply. They had been at it for the past twenty minutes, and most of the conversation consisted of his friend assuring him that everything would go well. In the corporate world, she always had his back. Their new pitch was something that they both believed in. However, he was sure that both his brother and father would probably chew him a new one for introducing anything that departed from their traditional practices.

"Don't worry Jace. We've got this!" Lily's text read. "If things don't go well, dinner and drinks are on me!"

He smiled at this. Her presence always put his anxiety to rest, and had she not been a part of his team, he might have had a nervous breakdown years ago. He texted her a quick goodnight, and also accepted her invitation. Were things to go wrong, he would definitely need more than a few drinks.

Siu turned over against her pillow, and his attention was brought back to her. He thought of how much he missed her touch, the softness of her white thighs, and the way they used to make love. Sudden impulses begged him to forgive her indifference, and maybe ignore his suspicions for the time being.

She turned the lamp off on her side of the bed, and Jace mimicked her actions by doing the same on his end. She flung the thin light blue sheets over her body, and Jace shifted towards her. He nuzzled against her delicate, long, neck and his fingers slid upwards, past her shoulders, until they found the small curve of her breast. He cupped the tiny globe, and squeezed gently.

"Mmm...not tonight sweetie. I gotta be up early, and I'm beat." she groaned.

He never heeded her words. Instead he pressed his aching groin against her soft buttocks, so that she could feel his growing need for her.

"It's been a long time baby." he whispered in her ear.

His fingers slid beneath the thin fabric of her ivory negligee, and caught her nipple between thumb and forefinger. He pinched the pink bud gently and licked the nape of her neck, hoping to arouse her; hoping to fix this evident gap between them. She cooed softly as he continued to pluck at the erect nipple, but she brushed his hand away, ever so gently.

"Come on babe. I need you." he whispered, trailing his fingers across her chest to the unattended breast.

Once there, he groped the tiny swell, and flicked his finger against the rosy areola. Her nipple immediately grew taut against his finger. His need was urgent, and if there was one thing that could reinforce him for the upcoming meeting, it would be the feel of Siu's naked body beneath his.

But she sighed; irritated by his advances, and her elbow forced his arm away.

"I don't feel like it!" she said more sternly, never once turning to look his way.

"Alright Siu, what's going on?" he responded; agitated by her cruel and icy tone. Now he had lost all interest in touching her at all.

"What do you mean?" she asked, finally looking back at him.

"You don't want me to touch you, we barely talk anymore, and you're so distant lately. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired, that's all. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. With my new position at my father's firm, everything's been stressful."

"Look at me Siu." he demanded.

She turned around to face him, and even in the darkness, he could tell that there was more to this than business and stress.

"You can talk to me." he said softly, and stroked her cheek. "Maybe I can talk to my dad or something; find an assistant to help you out?"

"I'm fine sweetie." she said, and kissed his lips once more. "I just need some sleep. We can have a little fun tomorrow."

"I want you right now baby." he repeated, only to watch her turn over, and ignore his words.

If she truly cared for him, she wouldn't have acted this way, and it burned him to admit it. Both angered and hurt by this rejection, he scoffed at her and recoiled from her body. He would leave her alone for now. Tomorrow was a big day for him, and he didn't need her anger when he was due to face a panel of stone faced executives.

Before falling asleep, he caught the last message that Lily had sent to him.

It read, 'You're better than you know J. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, you have my complete respect for taking a chance on this one. You're a king among the corporate thugs, but don't tell Daddy Whore-bucks I said so! I'm really proud of you! Nite :)'

He managed a tiny smile, and for the moment took comfort in the fact that at least Lily believed in him. She was the ultimate sidekick. With her smarts and encouragements, he would be fine.

Jace walked out of the elevator, and onto the 65th floor of his father's high rise tower. He was dressed to kill, if he did say so himself, and he caught his reflection against the polished metal walls, as he moved through the corridors.

He had chosen a black Giorgio Armani suit; custom made to fit his frame, with a silk ultramarine tie to finish the ensemble. He was very privy to how colors were perceived in the business world. He chose the dignified shade, hoping to illuminate his honesty, and deep concern for their future ventures.

However, his wardrobe usually did little to enhance his forthrightness. Despite his lean physique and height, he still held on to his boyish looks of adolescence; which seemingly gave him less credibility than his older brother. He was 6ft.3 in height and nearly 200 lbs. of defined muscle, yet he retained his late mother's angular jaw, and deep set blue eyes. His thick, jet black hair; lustrous and combed neatly across his forehead, was also a hereditary gift from his mother, and his father never let him forget it.

He would have been more proud of his looks, had they not given him such a youthful appearance. At twenty seven years of age, he was no longer a teenager, but sometimes treated as such; despite his efforts to change this look of perceived naivety.

It didn't help that he was also at a constant rivalry with his brother Jonathan, or Jon for short. Jon resembled him in weight and height, but those were the only physical characteristics they had in common. Taking more after their father, his brother had inherited not only their senior's chestnut colored hair, but also the domineering and stern personality that their father was so well known for. Like their father, he too had verdant eyes, speckled with hues of hazel, and he barely resembled their late mother

Jon took it upon himself to subtly ridicule him at most of their board meetings; whether it be for sport, or because of the deep grudge between them.

Being different personalities, they had always gone their separate ways. Sadly, their father's company, to which they each held equal shares, was the only thing that bound them together, and it had been their mother's last wish that they stay together as a family.

Unfortunately this commonality had not made things better between the three of them. Their father preferred Jon over him, and showed this to be true on almost every occasion. But Jace had accepted it, and in fact, his father's affection had always been of little consequence to him. As long as neither one interfered with him too much, he was happy to do his work at the company.

As one of the General Managers, he was expected to support the decisions of the board of directors without complaint or challenge, but today was a new day.

His father, Walter Avery, was the President and mogul genius behind the company's success. His businesses which littered the United States, Europe, and most recently Japan, produced various pharmaceutical products for toddlers and adults alike. Along with four other rival companies which held the market, theirs was a multi-million dollar business.

Jace might have gone so far as to say 'multi-billion,' but he wasn't so optimistic. The truth was that their operations were deeply flawed, and he wanted things to change. Although the topic of ethics was most important to him, he was also concerned for his father's reputation. He foresaw that the company would suffer in the years to come if action wasn't taken soon.

He had always been a recluse from the limelight of corporate stardom; which led his brother, father, and the other CEOs to be the famous faces behind the company. He didn't care much for Jon's reputation, but his father had built the company from the ground up. Apart from his two sons, Avery & Soler Enterprises was his legacy, and it would probably unsettle his father to have his reputation tarnished. Despite their distant relationship, Jace didn't want his father's demise. Deep down he still cared for his family, even though it might have shamed him to publicly admit this to anyone.

He did have his work cut out for him, and wasn't sure how he would be received. Thriving businessmen who had never experienced much failure in their ventures, would hardly see what might be a catastrophe waiting to happen. The ideas he would introduce might be difficult for them to grasp, but he had to try.

With his briefcase and ledger in hand, Jace navigated the vacant hallways of the office floor, ready to get the meeting over with. If there was anything great to be said about Jon, at least he had style. He had taken his architectural studies seriously, and designed the blueprints for their main offices. The glittering and spacious floors were fashioned of polished black marble, and they reflected mirrored images of all those who would tread through the half-mile long pathways.

Large, oval, lights hung overhead, and illuminated the halls and corridors, while sheets of both translucent and frosted glass separated the many cubicles, and seating areas on the floor. Only the offices of the board members, his included, were spared such transparency, giving Jace his much required privacy.

A few abstract structures fashioned out of crystal, decorated the linear pathway to match the office's decor. Each piece was elegantly shaped, and individually worth more than Jace's apartment. But such was the lavish style of the Avery family. Their surroundings always told tales of great wealth.

Plaques of silver and crystal, each listing various feats and milestones achieved by their company, lined the frosted panes, and Jace went past them without so much as a glance. He had received quite a few of these awards, as did his father. However, they might mean nothing in the long run if he wasn't successful today.

He was en-route to his office when he heard the crisp, echoing, click-click of heels behind him. He slowed his pace and turned back, already aware of who followed.

Lily smiled and waved at him gracefully, even though she slung a large brown paper bag around her wrist. In the other hand, she held a cardboard cup holder which supported two large iced coffees. One of them was a simple latte brew, while the other was topped with whipped cream and caramel. She had taken the liberty of buying them breakfast, and he was both grateful, and relieved to see her.

They were both early, and seemingly the first ones on the floor this morning. She knew him well enough, and anticipated that he would be in an hour before the presentation. Being a perfectionist, he always tried to make sure that he was well prepared. He waved back at her, and waited as she caught up to where he stood.

Lily Chambers was what the uncouth would likely call fat. Although her weight probably exceeded 230 lbs., Jace found that it suit her. She carried her weight without apologies, and with an air of dignity. She was tall; maybe 5ft.9 with heels, and she barely managed to have the coveted hourglass figure. Still her navy blue suit accentuated the curves of her body, rendering a pleasing feminine shape.

Her suit's jacket was long sleeved, and shielded her from the chilled December weather. Beneath her matching knee length skirt, she wore sheer stockings, and blue heels to match the ensemble. Her dirty brown locks, curled in loose coils, fell down to her shoulders and bounced with such vibrancy as she drew closer; that warm smile never disappearing, or wavering from her visage.

She was an older woman of thirty four, and had been at the company long before he acquired his position there. The two of them had clicked so well, that now they were nearly inseparable.

"Hey you!" she grinned, once she got to his side.

Being a gentleman, he took the paper bag to help with the load, and greeted her.

"I should've known you'd be here too." he responded sincerely. "I wouldn't mind if you had come in a little later."

Lily commuted by train, which meant she had to leave her home a little past an hour before she was to be at work on time. Since she was here early, this meant that she had skipped one, or possibly two hours of much needed sleep. While he was waking up, she was probably already near the premises, buying them coffee and breakfast sandwiches.

"Oh stop that. I couldn't let you go nuts all by yourself. I imagined you pacing back and forth in your office. I had to intervene." she said cheerfully.

"Thanks. I owe you one. Well, maybe more than one." he smiled.

"It's alright Jace. This is all for a worthy cause. You have my full support, if that means anything."

"It means more than you know. Without you, I probably wouldn't have the guts to approach my dad with this."

"You'll be fine." she said reassuringly.

The two of them made it to his office, and closed the door behind them. It was 7:40 a.m., which meant they had fifty minutes to ready themselves, before the work day commenced. While they sipped their coffees and rehearsed the presentation, minute by minute, the employees strode in ready to start the day.

Most of them were probably eager to get the month over with, and move on to the office's little jamboree. It was the end of the quarter, which heralded their much awaited Christmas party. Although cramming a board meeting into the schedule was unusual and probably bad timing, Jace would have had to wait until the New Year to bring this up again, and he was too impatient for that.

Fifteen minutes before the hour of his presentation, through one of the frosted panes, he caught the fuzzy images of his jury walking past. Together they were a noisy and massive, black, cloud of corporate suits who put the entire floor on edge as they rushed by. They were gone as swiftly as they had appeared, and Jace felt a lump rise in his throat as the hour grew late. He forced it down with a large gulp of his iced drink, and remembered that Lily was here. She would always be here. No amount of trepidation would keep him away from his task at hand.

These meetings always put him on edge, especially when he was up for a report in front of his father. He had always been an introvert in the workplace, yet he truly had nothing to fear; save his father's expectations of him. He survived, or rather thrived off of his acquired position, and in turn his birthright granted him abstinence from both tedious and hard work.

Still, his mother had instilled a proper work ethic in him, and while Jon took his responsibilities less seriously, Jace wanted to prove his place as both his mother's son, and a shareholder. If the company continued to thrive, his brother would doubtlessly become the future president, but that never made him envious. While most thought that he worked hard to gain the approval of his father, it was his mother's spirit which drove him on. He didn't care too much for power, because without his involvement in the company, he had still been the recipient of a vast fortune left by his late mother.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers