Wicked Angel: Keri Ch. 03

Story Info
Keri decides to take her father's virgin ass.
1.3k words
4.27
64.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad Dad
Bad Dad
51 Followers

For the next two days Keri hardly even saw her father since they were both going in different directions. They finally connected on the third night. He was standing in the kitchen going through his mail when she came up from behind, and hugged him.

"Hi daddy," she purred sensuously.

"Mmmm Mistress," he sighed as he enjoyed the way his daughter's hands ran gently down his strong arms, pulling them back slightly, until he suddenly realized that she was handcuffing his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"Shhhhhh sweetheart," she giggled, as she walked around to face him.

She was wearing a tiny black dress, with a deep V neckline, showing her fantastic cleavage, and revealing all of her ultra shapely legs right up to her lushly curved hips.

All he could think of to say was 'Wow'.

"How do I look?" she asked, as she ran her hands over the curves of her hips, up her eight pack abs, and under her impossibly large breasts, lifting them up and toward him slightly. Of course Keri already knew the answer to her question. She looked ultra magnificent.

The stunning young blonde then leaned in and began kissing her father's neck. He groaned slightly, leaning his head to the side for a moment, letting her excite him. Her kissing, nibbling and sucking on his skin was making him hard, very, very hard.

Stepping back Keri looked down at her incredible chest. Her huge nipples were straining against the tight fabric of her dress. A split second later she reached down between his legs and began to rub his rock solid erection.

"It looks as if we are both getting hard," she laughed as she once again moved closer to him. She tugged down on the neck line of her dress, exposing her huge, gravity defying breasts. Her pink nipples became the center of his attention, since she wasn't wearing a bra; Keri never wore a bra anymore.

A moment or two later she ripped off her father's shirt to reveal his bulgingly muscular chest and started rubbing her awe-inspiring breasts against him.

"Do you like that daddy? Does it feel good baby?" Keri purred, extremely proud of her extraordinary tits. "Would you like to lick my nipples sweetheart?" Then before he even had a chance to respond the luscious young blonde positioned her left breast against his lips, and he eagerly sucked the inch long nipple into his mouth.

Then just as quickly as she had given it to him, she pulled it away. "That's enough," she laughed as she yanked him roughly to his feet and unzipped his pants to release his massive erection from the tight confines of his trousers. It was obvious that he was out of his mind with lust and frustration. He kept pulling on the cuffs, hoping that maybe he could snap them apart. Of course he couldn't, only Keri was capable of doing something like that.

Then suddenly she stepped back, taking a few moments to admire her father's huge, throbbing nineteen inch cock.

"God, you are such a fucking stud," she hissed.

Looking back at his breathtaking little girl all he wanted was to touch her, to be inside her. He needed her desperately and she knew it. Yet he would have to wait for her to decide if that was what she wanted.

"There are so many things that I want to do to you daddy," the stunning eighteen year old cooed. Then stepping toward him once again she reached down and firmly grabbed his straining erection and trapped it between the two of them as she pushed her extraordinary young body up tightly against his. Next, she engulfed his mouth in hers and kissed him passionately for well over a minute, being careful to hold her father's cock in such a way as to prevent him from cumming.

Her tongue was warm, delicious, overpowering, and soon she had it half way down his throat. Oh how he loved the way his sexy young daughter kissed him. He was unable to think of anything during her kiss, he was completely lost in her aura.

Once she was finished she stepped back to allow him to catch his breath, while she herself wasn't breathing hard at all.

"Do you know what I want tonight daddy," she asked, as she continued to stroke his raging hard-on, her voice a sensuous whisper.

"No," he replied, now wildly turned on.

"I want your ass," she giggled, like a little girl. Keri is after all just a little girl, albeit a very dangerous one.

No sooner did the words come out of her mouth Allen gasped.

"Did that get your attention daddy?" She asked a wickedly sexy smile on her flawlessly beautiful face.

Walking over to her backpack on kitchen counter Keri pulled it open and returned with both a huge, ominous looking, double headed dildo and a small container of cooking oil.

When she was once again standing in front of her father she started licking one end of it. Slick with her saliva, she placed it between her exquisite legs, and as her father watched in stunned silence the breathtaking eighteen year old began to impale herself on the massive plastic phallus.

He could only watch as she slid it inside her seething vagina, wishing that it was him who she was swallowing with her blistering young pussy. When it was about halfway inside her, Keri held the dildo with her right hand, and grabbed her father's raging hard-on with her left.

"Please don't," he suddenly groaned.

"Why not," she whispered seductively.

"It's going to hurt so much," he gasped.

"That's the point daddy," she giggled. "I want to hurt you," and with that the extraordinarily sexy teenage dominatrix, pulled her father toward the kitchen table, turned him around one hundred and eighty degrees and pushed him down on top of it. A split second later she pushed down his pants and began running the fingers of her left hand along the crack of his now exposed ass.

"Mmmmmmmm, I can't wait to fuck your ass baby," Keri cooed, as she began to pour the oil into his trembling crevice, gently rubbing it in. Then before he even knew what was happening the stunning young Goddess quickly penetrated her father's virgin asshole.

As soon as she entered him Allen cried out loud. For the next few moments Keri raped her father's defenseless ass. He begged her to stop but the luscious young blonde paid no attention to his desperate pleas, although she was careful not to damage him permanently.

With about seven inches of the hard plastic imbedded inside of him Keri leaned forward, driving her inch long steel hard nipples painfully into the muscles of his back and bit his shoulder, while exploding simultaneously in a series of senses shattering orgasms.

As her last orgasm subsided, the magnificent young Supergirl pushed herself off of her father's heaving body, grabbed a handful of his hair, and pulled him off of the table, leaving the dildo still inside him.

"Are you OK daddy," she purred, while turning him around to face her.

"I think so," he moaned, still breathing heavily, intense pain still burning throughout his body.

"Maybe this will make you feel better," she laughed, and a split second later she buried his straining nineteen inch cock totally inside her seething young cunt. Powerless to resist, he surrendered to his remarkable young daughter. There was no denying that he belonged to her body and soul, and he knew that he would deny her nothing.

"Oh, my God," he cried out. "Fuck me Mistress, FUCK ME!!"

"I am daddy," she giggled. Then with one final thrust she consumed her father's penis in its entirety and triggered his release. Three orgasms later he had emptied his hot, thick seed deep inside his amazing little girl.

Once he was finally drained, he collapsed onto the table, barely conscious, drenched in sweat, panting and exhausted. Reaching behind his back Keri easily ripped off the handcuffs, with her bare hands, before kissing her father on the cheek.

"Good night daddy," she cooed, and a split second she was gone.

Bad Dad
Bad Dad
51 Followers