Wicked Angel: Keri Ch. 04

Story Info
Her father waits for her to come home.
1.9k words
4.21
58.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad Dad
Bad Dad
51 Followers

Keri was sitting in the passenger seat of a car that belonged to one of the assistant principals of her high school, in front of her house, giving him a devastatingly passionate, wet, French kiss. He had been selected by the breathtaking young blonde to give her a ride home after school on this particular day and she was thanking him by kissing him like he had never been kissed before.

Keri Williams rules her school and the men who teach and work there, even though she is barely eighteen years old.

She is an absolutely ultra gorgeous young Goddess with huge, gravity defying breasts, a tiny waist and an ass to die for. She is also extremely aggressive and loves the fact that men, many of whom are much older that she is, would do anything for her.

Kevin Walker, one of the school's macho assistant principals, is one of those men. He has already told the dazzling young blonde on a number of occasions that he would leave his wife immediately and totally submit to her if she would just give him the word. So far she has not.

In fact he was begging the unbelievably sexy young vixen to fuck him once their kiss had ended until she gently put the tip of her index finger on his lips.

"Sshhhhh," she whispered, quite obviously the 'adult' in this situation. "I want you to go home Kevin," she purred softly. "Fuck your wife and then call me on my cell phone and we'll talk about it, OK?"

"OK," he sighed, breathless, totally captivated by the teenage Supergirl.

A split second later Keri exited the car and walked up the walkway to the front door of her house, not once looking back at the wildly turned on male, who was staring at her tight, perfect ass, his huge cock now in his hand, as he stroked it slowly while watching the remarkable young girl walk away.

She had a wickedly sexy smile on her flawlessly beautiful face, her eyes sparkling, she felt thoroughly alive, incredibly sexy, and totally female. She could not wait to walk into the house, to see him, her slave, her pet. Her smile deepened as she thought of him, patiently waiting for her arrival, a black leather collar around his neck, a small red heart dangling from it. It was the words on the heart that made her tingle. They said 'Keri's pet' and they meant that he belonged exclusively to her.

Keri knew at this very moment, that he was trembling in anticipation of her arrival. Knowing that his secret fantasy was finally coming true all because of her. She licked her lips. She couldn't wait to conquer him.

She hurried inside, threw her book bag on the table and walked into the living room. Her heart racing, she sat down, her magnificent breasts quickly rising and falling. She took a few deep breaths, then closed her eyes, and leaned back into the softness of the sofa. Her body tingling with expectation, a few moments later she heard him.

"Welcome home Mistress," his voice filled with submission, trust, passion and lust.

She smiled, slowly opening her eyes. She saw him, kneeling before her, completely naked, in such perfect form as always, totally hers.

"Hello my pet," she replied. "Have you missed me?" She said as she leaned forward, her fingers under his chin, gently forcing his eyes into hers. The intensity of the feelings she always felt when she looked into his eyes, was as usual, overwhelming.

She looked deep into his soul, smiled, then tenderly kissed his lips. His eyes so full of love as he looked back into hers. Keri then leaned back into the sofa. Her outrageously short skirt; (a skirt that was responsible for her getting called into the Principal's office this morning where she initiated yet another humiliating display of male submissiveness as she watched the thirty-two year man drop to his knees in front of the super sexy young girl and beg for the opportunity to belong to her, as he worshipped her dripping young cunt with his tongue), was riding up past her lushly curved hips, her thighs slightly apart.

He slave looked up at her, his eyes searching for an answer to his unasked question. His heart pounding in his chest. Keri smiled and then nodded. Immediately his hands dropped to her feet, slowly and gently removing her very high heels, before tenderly kissing both her feet. His hands around her ankles, thumbs lightly rubbing. She sighed softly, and leaned deeper into the couch.

Next his hands began to slowly run up her ultra shapely legs, barely touching, all her senses wide awake. As his hands travel up her thighs, she cooed softly. He then lowered his head into her lap softly kissing her skin as her fingers find their way into his dark hair, lovingly touching.

"May I pleasure you Mistress", he asks, his face buried in her lap, his body tense, waiting eagerly for his permission.

"You may," she purred softly.

A split second later he buried his face between her exquisite legs. His hot uneven breath blowing against her dripping thong covered pussy was almost enough to send her over the edge. She wrapped her fingers tightly into his hair, and pushed her hips upward, against his hot, eager mouth.

His body was already trembling with intense passion as his tongue gently touched her throbbing clit. As she pushed her cunt hard against his mouth, he plunged his tongue deep inside her. With her hands holding his hair firmly, keeping his head still, her hips rocked back and forth against his hot mouth, she exploded in orgasm splashing his face with her girl cum.

Immediately he began licking it up as fast as he could, loving the taste of her. He looked up smiling, "Thank-you for this gift my Goddess," he said. His passion for her clearly written in his eyes, his raging hard-on throbbing between his powerful legs.

Keri moved her hands to his neck, lovingly touching the collar. The knowledge of its meaning thrilled her. She smiled at him, and then reached for the leash in his hand. Soft red leather, it matched the tag on his collar. She quickly attached it to the collar, and gave it a quick tug. He immediately returned to his position at her feet. She smiled at his obedience. She never has to correct him, he is totally hers, giving into her every whim, serving her unconditionally.

"You are such a good slave," she said, before standing up, her left hand holding the leash. She then walked slowly around him, and as she stood behind him she dropped her skirt to the floor. Next she removed her blouse and ripped off her tiny white thong, while admiring his bulgingly muscular body, a body that was totally hers. His chest was moving up and down rapidly. His arousal so very obvious, his cock so incredibly hard, pointing straight up.

"Get on your hands and knees," she commanded. He immediately obeyed her. She straddled him, pressing her seething genitals into his back, squeezing her thighs against his sides. She reaches for her whip, which is now leaning against the sofa, as she settles comfortably on top of him. "Now take me to my bedroom," she ordered, as she quickly brings the whip down onto his ass.

His body jerks, and he thanks her. Then slowly he crawls out of the living room, up the stairs and toward her bedroom, carrying her on his back. She rocks her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against him, loving the feel of his bulgingly muscular, rock hard body under her.

Once they reach her bedroom (it used to be his), Keri stands up beside him and gives him another quick tug on the leash. He immediately responds, kneeling at her feet. "Get on the bed sweetheart," she whispers. Instantly he scrambles onto the bed on his back. She joins him, pulling his arms over his head and placing cuffs on his wrists.

Reaching into the nightstand the luscious teenager pulls out a small butt plug and immediately inserts it into his asshole.

Then she straddles him, one gorgeous leg on either side of his body, her dripping wet vagina in clear view. With his breathing raspy, she smiled. "Do you like what you see babe?" she asked. All he could do was nod repeatedly. His eyes were hazy with his passion and lust for her. His tongue wetting his dry lips.

With her right hand Keri reaches for an absolutely huge dildo laying on the nightstand and waves it in front of his face. "Wet this for me sweetheart," she commands as she brings it to his lips. He opens his mouth and eagerly sucks on the enormous fake cock. "Easy my pet," she giggles. "Just get it good and wet."

When she finally pulls it out of his mouth, it is dripping with his saliva.

Taking the dildo Keri pushes it into her sizzling slit, causing him to moan as he watches her.

She pushes it deep inside her scorching young cunt, her hips rocking back and forth, her eyes not leaving his face. He's struggling against the cuffs, she smiles at him. "Ask!" is all she says.

"Please Mistress", he begs. "Can I taste you, PLEASE?"

She pulls the dildo out of her white hot pussy and presses it against his lips. "Of course," she purrs, while smiling down at him. She knows that he is so close to cumming, but that he won't until he receives her permission. Her power over him is intoxicating to her. As she watched him, his tongue darts out of his mouth, quickly licking her juices off of the dildo. He moans with disappointment, when she finally pulls it away. "That's enough for now sweetheart," she says, while laying the dildo on the bed, not yet ready to use it on him.

Next she moves herself down on top him, her pussy slowly sliding along the length of his raging hard-on. Her left hand reaching between her legs, she grabs a hold of his massive erection, rubbing it against her fiery young cunt.

He tried to push his hips up against her, and she pulled away. "Be still my pet," she whispered. He settled down, moaning softly. A split second later Keri lowered herself onto him, her vice light vagina totally enveloping all nineteen huge inches, causing him to cry out.

"Tell me," she orders, as she starts to fuck him.

"I love You Mistress", he whispers.

She increases the speed of her lushly curved hips. "Louder," she demands.

"I love You Mistress", he cries out. By now Keri is fucking him like only a girl with her amazing abilities can. He tries to keep up but she is just too strong.

He is so close, she can tell. He's moaning, his face grimacing with lust. He desperately wants to cum.

"Not yet my pet," she tells him, while she herself is experiencing one mind numbing orgasm after the other. Leaning down she engulfs his mouth in hers and kisses him super passionately, drilling her tongue halfway down his throat, as she continues to pound him.

After almost a minute she finally ends the kiss and as he is gasping for breath she whispers, "Now," while simultaneously burying his massive penis completely inside her seething young cunt. A fraction of a second later he explodes, emptying a torrent of his hot, thick sperm deep inside her.

Once he is totally drained, Keri releases his now flaccid cock from her scalding pussy and removes the cuffs. His chest is heaving as he tries to catch his breath.

She strokes his hair as he looks deeply into her dazzling green eyes.

"I really do love you Mistress," he gasps.

"I love you to daddy," she replies, while picking up the dildo.

Bad Dad
Bad Dad
51 Followers