Wicked Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather be there with all of you." Jace said somberly. "How did you get him to hear you out anyway?"

She laughed and winked, "Never underestimate the powers of a woman."

Jace wasn't entirely sure of what her response meant, but wanting more clarification, yet dreading the response he asked, "So...I'm assuming that there's something going on between the two of you?"

"What?" she giggled, "No, not at all. Besides, your brother isn't my type."

"Oh..."

"Honestly, a man like you is what I would usually go for." she confessed.

"Me?" Jace frowned.

As she opened her mouth to say more, Jon suddenly opened the door, without knocking, or asking for admission.

"Hey little brother!" he called out, as he let himself in.

Jace wished that he had locked the door behind Lily, however that would have seemed more than suspicious.

"Jonathan!" Lily exclaimed with a smile. "We were just talking about you. I was telling your brother that you decided to reconsider."

"What are you up to?" Jace asked, eyes narrowed at his brother.

"Up to? Nothing! I swear. I just came to tell you the good news, but I see that Lily already beat me to it."

"Yes, well I've heard the news. You can go now." Jace said bluntly.

"Where's Siu?" Jon asked. "Thought you guys were going to come together."

"She had other plans." Jace replied despondently.

"Really?" Jon asked, and raised an eyebrow. "Well in any case, I'll be meeting with Lily and her group tomorrow. Maybe you should sit this one out. You look really tired."

"I'll see you tomorrow Jon." Jace said grimly, dismissing his brother's probably accurate observation.

He was tired, and hadn't been sleeping very well since the breakup. But he wouldn't let Jon pull one over on him. He was all too familiar with his brother's dubious nature. Something was up, and he would get to the bottom of it.

"Whatever you say little brother. See you there. I won't interrupt you two any longer." Jon replied and immediately excused himself; leaving them alone.

Jace hadn't forgotten what Lily said before the intrusion, but he had grown somewhat nervous of the confession. She couldn't have meant that she was interested in him. Maybe she just liked quiet men...or men who were the exact opposite of his brother. Convincing himself that this was a harmless statement, he cleared his throat and tried not to seem on edge.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine." he said forcing a smile, but avoiding eye contact.

"No you're not. I know you. You're worried about the rumors going around aren't you?"

"What? What rumors?" he asked anxiously.

"That we're more than colleagues; even more than friends."

"You need to tell me where all this is coming from. I had an argument with Siu, and she seems to think the same thing. It's like my life went totally out of control in a matter of minutes. I don't know who's spreading these lies but..."

"Is it such a bad thing?" she interrupted.

"Is what a bad thing?"

"Being around me?"

"Not at all. I love your company Lily. I just..."

"You're afraid of what people would think." she interjected.

As she said this, she drew closer to him; too close for comfort. She was now at his side, and he turned in his armchair to face her. He half suspected that she was the one spreading the rumors, but he couldn't believe that. Not Lily.

"It's not that." he tried to reassure her. "I don't like lies being told about me. But I don't mean anything malicious by what I've just said. You've been a great friend to me, and you're irreplaceable. Being seen with you has never been a problem."

"But it might be a problem now?" she countered, making her way to the back of his chair. "Would you change your mind if the rumors got worse?"

"For the record...you're not the one who started all this, are you?" he asked nervously; hoping that he wouldn't anger her with the accusation.

"No, it wasn't me. I'd never do anything to upset you, and you know that. But...you didn't answer my question. Would you change your mind?"

Her hands rested upon his shoulders, and surprisingly she proceeded to massage him.

"No I wouldn't. I promise you." he sighed, relieved that she hadn't made a move on him.

At the very last moment, he had been afraid that she would, and didn't quite know how he would have handled it.

Although the massage was quite forward of her, he took it as a simple and friendly gesture. Lily most likely knew him better than anyone. He had been stressed out for weeks, and this might just be her way of showing concern. The soft kneading of her fingers felt so good, that he shut his eyes and rested his head against the chair. He forgot himself, and for the moment, all worries evaporated. The pleasure of the massage, now combined with the effects of the champagne, were bringing him treacherously close to the point of a gratifying erection.

Her hands were lifted from his shoulders suddenly, and with his eyes still shut, he expected to see Lily on her way out when he opened them. Instead, he felt movement against his crotch, and his zipper went down. His eyes popped opened, and he jumped out of his mild stupor. Lily was now crouched down on her knees, and she reached into his trousers for the partially flaccid organ.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked, startled by her advances; his hand quickly covering his crotch.

She gingerly lifted the hand, and placed it on his lap. With her other hand, she pulled out the pink organ, and began to stroke its length.

"Lily, I-I can't..."

"Jace, everyone already thinks that there's something between us. Let me do this for you. Consider it a well-deserved Christmas present." she said with a smile.

Her fingers, quick and dexterous, presented a tiny wrapped packet from out of her ample bosom. She immediately tore the packet with her teeth, pulled out a rolled neon-green condom, and slipped it over his organ. Jace, slowed by the effects of the alcohol, felt as if he was dreaming. Although his body felt sluggish, he made an effort to look down at what she was doing. He had wanted to stop her, and he could have done just that, gotten up, and asked her to leave; but he did nothing.

Instead, he watched as her luscious berry-tinted lips descended over the tip of his bulbous organ. The entire shaft, now coated in a translucent neon-green barrier, grew slick with her saliva as she took him into her mouth. In that instant, he wanted to pull the guard off and feel the truth of her soft mouth, however for safety's sake he left her to her methods.

There was something extremely erotic about the bright color. It spoke to him, and said that there was a side to Lily that was both vibrant and playful; too complex for him to know from a mere office friendship.

He groaned aloud, and for the first time he caressed her cheek. He wished that he was capable of more action, but in the throes of this distinct pleasure, he couldn't move; couldn't think.

Lily had stroked him into semi-erection, but now she unpredictably used her teeth to excite him even more. While she moaned and purred like a kitten, audibly announcing her excitement, she went from tongue, to teeth; grazing the veiny skin of his organ, and threatening to shred the condom. She was introducing him to a new pleasure that he had never known of.

Even though his eyes were fixated upon her mouth, he would glance at the outline of her full breasts from time to time. He wished that they were free of clothing. He wanted to strip her, and do all the wilder things that he could never do with Siu. She had never been this spontaneous in their lovemaking; a reason why he let Lily do as she wished.

Jace sank back deeper into his arm chair, and almost slid down the seat. All of his focus had gone to his pelvis. He felt and knew nothing else. The rest of his body had been numbed by the alcohol, or more accurately, his senses had been overtaken by the overwhelming pleasure of the sexiest, and most dangerous blowjob he had ever received.

As if reading his thoughts Lily withdrew from him, and with moist lips, she said in a throaty voice, "It would be horrible to leave you like this, wouldn't it?"

Her mouth had quickly fallen back over the knobbed end of his shaft, and he shivered as the green organ once again disappeared into her mouth. He tried to answer her, but the words stuck in his throat. His efforts to talk were completely thwarted when her hand gripped the base of his shaft, and slid down to his testicles, where she proceeded to massage them. They were soft and clean shaven; exactly as Siu preferred them, but he only wanted to know what Lily thought now.

"What if I said that I was wet for you? Would you fuck me right here, and now?" she asked.

Not knowing what to say, and stunned by her use of language, he stuttered, "I-I...don't know."

She smiled and licked the florescent green tip, and his cock slightly twitched against her tongue.

"How about after the meeting, we have a chat. I have a little proposition for you."

Her words instantly reminded him of where he was, and he knew that none of this should be happening. Not wanting to hold off an orgasm, he released into her mouth; or rather into the condom. His fears of being found out came back to haunt him, and with a loud groan, masked by the party music, he came in short, yet ample bursts.

Lily never mocked him for his premature ejaculation, nor did she seem surprised by it. He hoped that she understood the risks they were taking. Their surroundings were a major disadvantage to his current libido. Had they been elsewhere, preferably somewhere private, he would have lasted a lot longer. He wanted to tell her all of this, even show her what he was capable of, but there was too much at stake.

Lily slowly stood upright, grabbed a few tissues from his desk, and carefully peeled away the used condom. It was heavy with his fluids, and she was careful not to have any messes leak onto his crotch. Successful at this, she stood up and crumpled the evidence of their little tryst into the pile of tissues. With a few more sheets, she wiped the sweat off his brow, then attended to the wet corners of her mouth.

"I hope to see you tomorrow." she said with a smile, and walked towards the door with a switch of her hips.

Before she exited, she turned back to him and asked, "You will be there, won't you?"

Jace nodded his head dumbly, still trying to compose himself. With a wink she walked out, leaving him stupefied as she exited to join the party.

Chapter Three

Jace lay back against his pillows, and watched as Lily crawled seductively towards him. Carefully, she mounted him, and the sweet scent of her skin filled his nostrils. She leaned towards the nape of his neck, kissed his throat gently, and whispered, "Jace...are you sure this is what you want?"

Of course it was. Couldn't she tell how badly he had wanted her? Why else would they be here together? There was no going back, and he was in too deep to ever stop now. His fingers eagerly reached for her supple behind, and he groped the soft flesh, letting his actions speak in his stead. She on the other hand, remained still. It was obvious that she wanted to hear him say it. Only then would she willingly engage.

"Everything's changed for me, and it's because of you. So yes, I want this, and I want you to be mine." he whispered, and looked into her eyes.

He had referred to needing her in every aspect of the word; career-wise and sexually. His passion for her had multiplied over the short hours since their last meeting. She must have seen the terrible lust in his eyes, and maybe she too felt as he did, because her lips found his quickly.

For a while, their tongues met and tangled in a passionate kiss. Jace's hands never left her behind, and his groin ached for her. Carefully, beneath her grinding pelvis, he pulled his erect organ out. In his grip, the shaft stood rigid, and searing hot beneath her labia.

Once more, she asked, "Are you sure?"

This time he spared no words. Instead he let go of his cock, which needed no help to stand on its own, and slipped the spandex cloth of her thong aside. She felt the heat of him; that much he knew, because she flinched once their flesh came into contact. Without further hesitation, she slid down on top of him; burying the hot tip inside her body.

His head fell back, and he gasped as the pleasure of invading her tight snatch engulfed him.

"Damn...you're so wet!" he groaned with his eyes shut tightly.

"You like it, don't you baby?" Lily whispered softly in his ear. "Want more?"

"Yes." he breathed; eyes still shut.

As he bid, she lowered herself, and took every inch of his pulsing organ. This was more than pleasurable; it was beautiful in a way. The heat of her inner core, and the tightness of her flesh almost rendered him to tears.

Lily rode him slowly, savoring her own pleasure. She lifted his hands from her buttocks, and raised them to her heaving breasts. She placed them beneath the naked globes, and already knowing what she craved, he lifted her blouse, and slid the silk fabric up and away from her body. Now the sable breasts were exposed to him; each tipped with dark areolas and puckered nipples. He needed no coaxing or encouragements. He knew what to do before she even asked.

His fingers groped them, while his mouth latched onto her right nipple. He flicked his tongue at it, then gently suckled the rough bud. His devotion to her teats caused more of her wetness to flood down onto his crotch, and with the nipple still grasped tightly in his mouth, his hands found their previous positions. He squeezed her buttocks so tightly that he was sure he left marks on her skin as he forced her down.

"Yes, just like that baby!" she groaned, as her fingernails dug into his back. "I'm all yours Jace!"

It would have been easy to release and give into his own pleasure, but he wouldn't repeat that same hastiness in his office. Her pleasure should be equal to his own; and so, he waited. Even though she had begun as the dominant one, he used his strength, and overturned her body. Laying on top of her, his hands clasped her own, and pinned them to the headboard.

Jace thrust hard into her center, and all he heard now were her excited cries. She called out his name loudly and freely, as if she didn't care that anyone would hear her. It was music to his ears. No woman had ever enjoyed him this much. If he was doing something right, he definitely wouldn't stop now. So, he gave it to her with all the strength he could afford.

"Yes Jace! Yes!" she called out.

The words echoed in his ears, even as he awoke in a heated sweat. His breath was shallow, and his body slick with sweat. He looked down, past his defined abdomen, and wasn't surprised at the erection beneath his checkered blue underwear. A tiny damp spot had accumulated where the mushroom tip rested.

He had been a teenager the last time he'd had a fevered wet dream, and it made him feel vulnerable. His hands throbbed with pain, and he realized that not only was he clutching the bed sheets tightly, but his fingernails dug through the material, cutting into his closed palms. He took a deep breath and released the tight fist, allowing the pulsing in his hands to subside.

Although the absence of Siu still pained him, he was happy that she hadn't spent the night with him. His wet dream might have given him away. He was most assuredly confused, and wasn't sure that he could pull off playing innocent. He still clung to the hope that she would return, yet what he experienced with Lily begged that she not come back. At this point, he could only wait to see what unfolded.

He looked to his night table, where a silver digital clock blinked the time. It was 8 a.m., which gave him two hours to get to the meeting. With enough time to spare, he reached down below his navel, under the thin fabric of his boxers, and grabbed his stiff cock.

He was still recovering from the dream. His breathing hadn't slowed down, and his heart still raced. He hadn't voluntarily done anything incriminating with Lily, but the memory of their brief encounter in his office continued to replay in his mind, exciting him. He remembered her lips, and the way they slipped over him. He had no true feeling of her mouth because of the condom, but he did feel the softness of her inner cheek; something his hands could never mimic.

Nevertheless, he continued to stroke away; squeezing the veiny organ, and pumping with even and controlled movements. He was a total wreck because among many things, he was both excited and nervous to see Lily's face again. He wondered what he would say or do once they were together, and alone.

He had always been reluctant, but she managed to coax something feral and dangerous out of his subconscious. This radical and new aspect of himself wanted to take risks, and topple all standing towers. So far, he had held the beast back successfully. He feared that once he gave in, the man he prized himself to be would be forever altered. But altered into what?

Jace went to his office, as was his usual habit, before making it to any meeting. This one would not be held in the boardroom, but rather on one of the floors below; where the more intricate details of their projects were usually discussed. In this gathering, Jon would be the outcast. His brother rarely sat in on any of these discussions, and Jace felt that he would have the upper hand this time.

He had almost dismissed all thoughts of his tryst with Lily, until he came to his desk. On top of the polished marble surface lay a tiny, black, box; embellished with a blue silk ribbon. Neither his father or brother were ever known for sneaking gifts into his office, and only Lily had ever dared to enter the room while he was out.

Curious as to what lay inside, he lifted the top, and placed the cardboard lid aside on the desk. Inside was a tiny silver device; sleek and rectangular in shape, and about 2x3 inches in length. It resembled a flash drive, but when he removed it from the box, he saw that it wasn't. There was a single round button on the upside of the device, and written below that, was the manufacturer's name cast in small letters. It read 'Passion & Play,' and although it was unfamiliar, it confirmed who the sender might be.

Tearing his eyes away from the curious gift, he searched the contents of the box, and found a note inside.

In bold typed letters it read: 'PRESS THE BUTTON AND TAKE CONTROL!'

Frowning, he looked back and forth between the note and the device. The cryptic message boggled his mind. He stared at the puzzling device for a few moments, then pressed the button once; hoping for some revelation to this mystery. There was nothing; no noise, no fireworks, or anyone jumping out from the room's corners to surprise him. Slipping the item into his jacket pocket, he retrieved his notes from the desk drawer, and headed out for the meeting. He couldn't be late, and would no doubt find everyone, including Lily, already waiting for him.

On his way to the elevator, he pondered what the message might mean. Was it a metaphor for something, or had some unnoticed action occurred when he pressed the button? What exactly was he supposed to take control of? Unexpectedly, he found someone standing at the elevator doors, waiting to go down with him.

Richard Soler was his best friend, old schoolmate, and the son of the other mogul half of the company, Francois Soler. He was a part of that essential team, and would also be attending the meeting. Had Jace been given a choice to choose his family, Richard might have been the brother he wanted. Circumstances might not have torn them apart, as they did with him and his actual brother.

Richard resembled Jace in almost every way, and might have even been mistaken for family. This was probably why Jace felt drawn to him. They both had blue eyes and jet-black hair, except Richard's curly, dark, waves were almost shoulder length. In college, his long tresses had been much wilder. He had donned the look of a rock star back then. But for the sake of his esteemed father, he was required to keep it at a decent length. Jace felt for him, because Richard had loved the long curls which reaped him many female admirers. But he too had to deal with his overbearing, yet 'well meaning' family.