Wicked Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" she commanded.

He did as she wanted, and struck hard; the whip leaving faint red marks across her fatty cheeks. Up until now she had kept his organ hidden within her body, but as he struck harder and harder, she pulled herself up, and the lower half of his veiny shaft was finally revealed; soaked in cream and dark red in colour. She had ceased the bouncing, and now remained still; a victim to his whippings.

She had crouched on all fours, and looked back at him, seemingly in agony while he continued the punishment. A few times, the leather plaits brushed against the lower half of his cock, and he winced from the pain. However, it also felt good, and he finally understood the appeal.

Adjusting to this new discovery, he whipped the lower area of her buttocks, where her labia met with his shaft. He now suffered as she did. She probably hadn't expected him to make such a move, because once he struck her pussy, a cascade of creamy fluids ran down his dick, and pooled at his pelvis. She shivered, and her chest fell down to the mattress. In turn, her buttocks were lifted high into the air. Now only his cock's head remained inside her body, and it throbbed as she shook with excitement.

Again and again he whipped her, and she grunted and groaned, and wrung the bed sheets in tight fists. Her cream continued to pour down over him, and not being able to withstand much more, he dropped the whip, pounced on top of her, and dug into her middle violently. She shrieked out loud, but he didn't stop. He cupped her breasts from behind, and squeezed roughly as he ground into her body.

"Oh my God, yes!" she whimpered. "That's it. You got it baby!"

She was no longer the mistress, but his subordinate. Jace now understood the magnitude of the power he unwittingly possessed. Although it was derived from a more sexual nature, he knew that confidence in the sheets could be applied to anywhere else in his life. It hadn't made sense to him when she first announced her intentions, because he had never experienced anything so wild, and so passionate. But now, everything fit together so perfectly.

Just as he was beginning to enjoy this newfound power, Lily surprised him with an unexpected tease. He would have released inside her. He was sure that she knew, and could hear it in his groaning. But before he could do the deed, she had pulled away from him, turned around, and her mouth fell to his cock. She took him in whole; just as she had done in the office. He staggered back in surprise, and instead of being able to remain on his knees, he lost his balance, and now lay flat on the bed. From the action, his cock slipped out of her mouth, but she eagerly found it again, and began to nurse from his organ's tip.

"Shiiiit!" Jace groaned lingeringly, as she sucked him tightly.

There was no brightly colored condom this time, and the pleasure he thought he knew, had been tripled. She was a proficient sexual tutor who knew what she wanted, and had taken it; because she could.

He had no more energy to withhold his climax, and without warning, he ejaculated down her throat. Her mouth was instantly filled with his seed, and the thick globules bubbled out of her mouth. She instantly bit the tip of his cock, as if to reprimand him, but he couldn't help it. She was too damned sexy, and he had no hope of resisting this orgasm. Even though her teeth grazed him sharply, she continued to suck him off while the opaque liquid seeped down from her lower jaw, to the creased bed sheets between his legs.

Surprisingly she had licked him back to erection, and as sore as he was from the recent bite, he still wanted more. He saw that she had no intention of letting him go, so he rested against the headboard while she continued to suckle him. His clothes were uncomfortably stuck to his body from the sweat, and the room no longer smelled singularly of aromatic candles. Instead, it was filled with the intermingled and musky scent of heat and sex. But Jace breathed it all in contentedly.

It was then that he silently thanked his brother for causing such a stir at the office. Maybe things were meant to happen this way. He was thrown into the arms of this gorgeous diva by accident, and the aftershock had led him to this rewarding moment. So far there had not been an ounce of implied romance, and it did worry him. However, this was all happening under unusual circumstances. In any case, he would have been crazy not to enjoy any of it.

Chapter Five

The New Year had come and gone in a blur, and Jace had no intention of wasting time. He had discussed his plans of making the new line a reality with Lily, and was willing to move without a go-ahead from his father. They had enjoyed many pleasures together, but he had to put all of that aside for the moment. Business always called, and he was eager to put his new attitude into play. Of course, all this confidence and excitement had been derived from his few experiences with Lily, and he meant to thank her properly.

Jace had flown to London and taken her with him, and the president of one of their manufacturing plants lay in wait to meet with them. Knowing that he would have to relinquish a large sum of his own inheritance to pull this off on his own, every penny had to count. If the directors wouldn't collaborate with him, his only option was to open a branch dedicated to the new brand, which would still legally be under the corporation's name.

He wanted to make Lily an unofficial partner of sorts, elevating her role to one that was nearly equal to that of a General Manager. It had been she who brought the problem to his attention in the first place, and while she wouldn't get a raise right away, she would be put into a position of trust that might lead to an official promotion.

In order for this to work out however, Jace would have to produce quality goods, or none at all. Michael Garette played a big part in all of this. He was looking to expand his manufacturing business with the Avery and Soler families, and before Walter and his associates could sign him on to their newest projects, Jace wanted to be first in line. He had called for a small meeting, so that they might discuss their future interests and common goals.

Needless to say, the man was intrigued by his ideas, and impressed that Jace had gone out on a limb without any support from the higher-ups. He decided to partner up with Jace, but only for a trial period. He too had concerns about the success of these new products. Garette also did not want to ruin his relationship with Avery and Soler Enterprises. So far business had been good, and taking on a line that might cost him both time and money, would not be beneficial to him. All too aware of the skepticism, Jace understood his predicament, but assured the man that they would succeed.

On a more personal note, Garette had been quite taken by Lily. She had appeared with Jace, and was treated as if she actually existed. Jace assumed that she was the reason he gave them a chance, and it made him feel quite small.

The gentleman, like himself was handsome and well-tailored, with hazel eyes and salt-and-pepper hair. He was probably in his early forties, but seemed to have a vibrancy about him that might have fooled a less than discerning eye. He also had a very warm and approachable countenance, which had put Jace at ease when they met for the first time. Moreover, his accent made him rather charming, and he frequently smiled at Lily, while Jace only watched in silence.

He was aware that the English were more accepting of black women and interracial relationships as a whole, unlike the United States. In fact one of Garette's top executives was a woman of African descent. Although Jace pretended to be unaffected by this observation, he felt ashamed of the company he represented, and their hubris.

Before the meeting's end, Garette had asked Lily to join him for dinner, and this confirmed his interest in her. But she had respectfully declined, and blamed it on jet lag. Jace was relieved, but his insecurities had reemerged. He wondered what their relationship meant. If she had no interest in pursuing something meaningful, there was no reason to decline Garette's invitation.

But she had, and this made him want to get to the bottom of it. He had almost come to terms with the fact that their new relationship, no longer only a friendship, would be strictly carnal. After all, there had been no romance; not even a kiss between them during the past few weeks. He assumed that he would end up as one of her many unnamed lovers at this rate. True, she had helped him a great deal, but he was still lonely. He sought the comfort of a girlfriend, or a true romantic partner. If there could be no emotion behind the sex, then he didn't want any of it.

It wasn't until they returned to their hotel room, that he broached the subject. He had been quiet for most of the evening. The drab London weather did not make his temperament any better, and he was in no mood to dine out, or see the sights.

Their five-star hotel was furnished beautifully, and pleasing to the eyes. It was complete with a grand view of London City from a thirty foot balcony; overlooking the cobbled streets and waterfront.

A complementary Jacuzzi was located near this balcony, and an array of iced champagnes, Belgian chocolates, and mini fruit tarts with cheese were placed on a nearby stand, at the ready. Jace had arranged for all of these things, wanting to make the trip a more romantic one. But at the moment, he no longer thought that his attempts would work. Before dinner was brought up to them, he decided to settle into the Jacuzzi alone; hoping that the hot bath would relax his nerves. The upset still took its toll, and from time to time, he would silently scold himself for being way too observant.

Lily had watched him strip naked, and sink into the shallow bottom. Her sharp brown eyes remained on him, and he wondered what she truly thought of him. Was this merely a game to her, or was there more to it. He knew that she probably found excitement in having him as a pupil. Up until now, she had always been the one to follow his lead. The thought disappointed him, but what could he do? He felt trapped once again, without an inkling of what was happening to him.

However, he grew tired of the uncertainty, and the tedium of waiting for an answer. Ready to break the silence between them, he finally spoke to her.

"Thanks again...for coming with me. I know that it's the holidays, and taking you on a business trip at such short notice might've been a hassle."

She laughed and said, "Are you kidding? Who wouldn't jump at this chance? I should be thanking you. This is my first time overseas. You could've managed on your own, but you let me come along."

"I needed your help, and Garette would've never agreed to any of this if you hadn't been there." he said in a quiet, and depressed tone.

She laughed, and shook her head, "What? No, I had nothing to do with that. You made a good case and..."

"But Garette took a liking to you, which helped seal the deal." he cut her off.

"I doubt that I had anything to do with it." she shook her head, and frowned.

"He was attracted to you. Any man could see it."

She grew quiet at his response, then got up from her seat, and walked over to him. She still wore the same outfit that she had graced the meeting with; a magenta wrap-front dress, which had enough of a plunge below the neckline to give a tiny hint of her ample cleavage. She had worn heels of the same color to match, and Jace imagined that Garette had seen enough to give his imagination a little tease.

"Do you think I'd betray you?" she finally asked, as she stooped down near the tub.

"I honestly don't know. I can't put a finger on the type of relationship we have. Are we only friends with benefits? Or more?" he asked boldly .

"Supposing we were more than that. Aren't you worried about what your father would say?"

"No I'm not. He can't tell me who I should be with."

"And what about all the deals you're making without him. I know you've thought about it. As thorough as you are, you wouldn't just leave your cares to the wind. He might care about the fact that I'm here with you, and blame me for what you're doing."

"Well, he might consider it a betrayal, but it has nothing to do with you. As far as he's concerned you're just an uninvolved assistant. Anyway Garette seemed impressed, and I don't think that he would change his mind. But I wanted to spend time with you, talking about something other than business."

"Really?" she asked, as her hand reached down into the water. Her fingers fell between his legs, and she took hold of his flaccid organ.

Jace gasped from the contact, but he had other things in mind. He gently lifted the back of her hand from the warm water, to kiss it.

"Let's hold off on that for a minute." he said, gauging her reaction.

She didn't seem offended by his refusal, so he went on.

"Why haven't you kissed me?" he asked. "Do you feel anything at all for me?"

She suddenly seemed saddened by the question. With a heavy sigh, she slumped down onto the white shag rug next to the Jacuzzi, and said, "I didn't know if I'd ever get that far with you."

"That far? So you only wanted sex?"

"No I wouldn't say that. It's complicated."

"Well I brought you here to spend time with you. You did notice that I'm not with family, and that my cell is off, right?"

"Yes I noticed."

"Then I'm all ears. This was a trip to not only thank you for everything you've done, but to get to know you better. You were right. I could have come on my own, but I couldn't stand to be away from you."

"Jace, the truth is that...I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"So many things. Your father for one. I'm afraid of what a serious relationship would cost us. He might convince you to demote me. I wasn't sure what you really wanted from me either."

"Lily, you don't have to worry about any of that. I have everything under control, and my father would never do anything drastic. He might disagree with the project, but I don't think that we have anything to lose. If sales aren't successful, we can always go back to business as usual. And...what I want from you is support and love. You've always been there for me, and I didn't think to recognize you for it. I want you to be the beautiful person that you've always been. You worked at the company years before I began, and despite being the boss's timid son, you made me feel as if I could take on the world. I don't want any of that to stop, and I'll do everything I can to do the same for you. "

"Thank you. Still...I initiated all of this, and now I'm not so sure that I did the right thing. Your father might come after me. I had dreams of advancement in the company, and I tried to keep whatever feelings I had for you at bay. But now things have gotten out of hand, and I'm starting to think that it's over for me. Siu, or her father might see to that."

"No, that won't happen!" he said quickly; raising his voice. "Siu has no jurisdiction in the company, and neither does her father. They're only business associates. I spoke to my dad before the trip, and his concerns weren't with you. He was trying to make sure that Jon and I reconciled. But that won't be happening either."

"Why not?" she asked, oblivious to the hidden history that kept them at arm's length.

"He's done some things that I just don't think I can forgive."

"You mean with Siu?"

"Yes, but it goes back further than that."

"Would it be too much to tell me what happened?"

Jace took a deep breath, and began his explanation, "I went to school abroad for three years. I didn't know what to do with my life at the time, and my mom suggested that I travel. Before that, I was sort of her favorite, and even though she loved Jon, she always held this special place for me. I didn't think that anything was wrong with it, because my brother had always been my dad's favorite. I'd wanted him to come with me. We had been very close back then, but my father had other plans for him."

"So he stayed behind?"

"Yes, and I left. I had more freedom than my brother ever did, and I think he resented me for it. But that wasn't all. While I was away, I think he grew angrier at my father, and my mother couldn't save him from his obligations as the eldest son. She would constantly write to me, and I'd reply in kind, until my third year at the university. Things had gotten tough, and I barely had any time to myself. I would lose track of her letters, and I missed that she had fallen sick. When I did find out, she made it seem like it was a minor issue. I never really heard from anyone other than her, so I assumed that she would be okay by my next visit."

"I'm sorry Jace." Lily sympathized. "So Jon blames you for not being there."

"I think so. She had a tumor which was supposed to be operable, but had grown malignant and spread. I just learned that while Jon took care of my mom, she would constantly ask for me. I'm sure that burned him. I know he loved our mother as much as I did, and maybe he too wanted her affection. My father had probably driven him up the wall, and there was no one else to talk to. He never called to confide in me, or to tell me that my mom was dying. My dad asked him to, and he lied about it. Being suspicious my father called me, and that's how I found out. I was really distraught, and it was the first serious fight I'd ever had with Jon. We were inseparable before then, but I could never look at him the same way again."

"You never made it back in time?"

"No...she was gone by the time I flew in." he replied sadly.

"My God...I'm so sorry. Your brother seems so charming sometimes. You'd never think that he was capable of something like that. Don't you think that he feels some remorse though...after all this time?"

"I've thought about it. I know that I'm probably being hard on him, but he left me out of his struggles. We were supposed to be brothers. In his pain, I guess he no longer considered me a brother. I can't even imagine where he was going with lying to Siu. But...I don't want to talk about him." Jace sighed as he leaned on the edge of the tub, and looked into her eyes. "I want to talk about us."

"Jace...did you really think there was ever going to be an 'us'?" she responded quickly, and slightly backed away.

"Wow...I think my heart just stopped." he replied, shocked by her question. "That hurt!"

"I didn't mean to sound insincere. We couldn't really be together. Do you really see yourself waltzing into a ballroom, or corporate event with me on your arm? I just can't see it Jace. I'm sorry, but I'm trying to be practical here. You're expected to have someone like Siu on your arm. Face it...we don't fit together."

Jace moved in closer, and his wet finger traced along the curve of her bottom lip. "That's too bad you think that, sweetheart. Because I can totally see it. My father, and those bastards have no say in my life. And I would love to take you with me to a ball, but..."

"But?" she added impatiently, with a sour look on her face. Maybe she secretly did want to attend these galas with him, but had removed herself from such thoughts.

"But, I hate those damned events. I can't stand to fake politeness any longer, and I'm just about done with playing the perfect puppet." he whispered, and for the first time he pressed his lips to hers. "I'd rather be anywhere you are."

He was sure that waiting for permission would have ruined everything. In response she never pulled back, but she remained unmoving, as if untrusting of his words.

"You don't have to be afraid of me Lily. You showed me so much, and not having you as my lady would be a total waste. I care for you, and I won't let go because you fear that we don't fit as a couple. You're going to have to come up with a better excuse than that. "

1...678910...12