Wicked Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and he did too. He kissed her again; this time more tenderly and deeply. He had always believed that their future kissing, if any at all, would be fast paced, and voracious. But she was as gentle as he was. He wondered if she had ever been kissed so gently before, because she almost seemed unnerved by this tender affection. He had cupped her chin, and as she leaned into the kiss, his hand instinctively traveled down her throat, and finally to where the plunge of her dress ended. He had of course, expected Lily to move his fingers away, but she remained still.

Slowly he reached beneath the fabric, and slid his fingers underneath her brassiere, until he was met with one of the piercings. While he tugged at the tiny hoop, she moaned against his mouth. Knowing that she would be more proficient at undressing herself quickly, he retracted his hand and whispered, "Come in with me Lily. I need you now."

Lily had to know what he was asking of her. This time, there would be no force, or submission in play. He only wanted to show her gentleness. She stood up, and let the dress and underwear fall to the floor. As before, he was now confronted with her buxom body. He wanted to tackle her on the soft rug, and devour her ripe breasts before she even came in with him, but this moment called for restraint.

Not wanting to display his impatience, he took her by the hand, and she stepped into the bath with him. Millions of sparkling, airy, bubbles clung to her body, as she sank down into the water. He pulled her body against his, and the soft suds shot into the air from the forced contact. She was about to say something, but his mouth quickly clasped onto hers. Beneath the suds, and the soapy hot water, she sank down on top of his erection, and squashed her pierced breasts against his chest.

"Yes...like that." he breathed against her mouth, as her hot cunt locked hard onto his cock. "Ride me baby."

She wasn't silky beneath the water, because any lubrication had been most likely washed away. His organ was trapped tightly inside her body now, and realizing the future difficulty, he lifted both himself and Lily from the water. He hoisted his body up onto the porcelain edge, and from there, he let her slide down upon his rigid cock. Her soapy skin glided easily against his, but she held onto him tightly, not wanting to risk separation.

"I want you Lily." he whispered in her ear. "You probably think that I'm too immature for you, but I won't settle for anyone else."

She withdrew from his embrace, and looked into his blue eyes. "I do too Jace. I have for a long time. It hasn't been so easy for me. You know that."

"I would never let anything happen to you beautiful. I belong to you, and I'm never going to leave you. Besides, there's so much more to learn from you." he said with a wicked grin.

She had smiled at him then, but her mouth formed a wide 'O' once he forced her roughly over his erection. To make sure that he never lost momentum, he gripped the soft flesh of her ass roughly, and dug his fingers into the dimpled buttocks until he had a firmer grip. There was a reflective glass against the wall, and although it was clouded from the steamy bath, he still caught glimpses of her dark nether lips sliding down over his cock.

She was a supreme goddess in his arms; her dark body glistening, and sparkling from the many clumps of tiny bubbles. She shuddered violently as he impaled her tender pussy, and in turn she grew even wetter. He could feel the torrents of her induced orgasm leaking down onto his steely organ. He lay flat against the cold floor tiles, and she continued to ride him; her heavy breasts hovering and swinging above him. His hands lifted and squashed the flesh of the orbs, and the dark nipples poked between his fingers, as she moved on top of him.

He raised his mouth to suckle her; going back and forth between each breast, gently biting their tips, and pulling at the hoops with his teeth. He loved the taste of them; the firm feel of the taut buds as he snaked his tongue around each one. Lily only groaned louder and urged him on with her 'yeses.' It was obvious that she loved every bit of it. He continued to bite harder, and pulled at the sensitive nubs until she felt inclined to soothe them. She had tried to cup one breast, but he held her hands down at her side.

"Stop that!" he commanded.

As he said this, something on the side of them suddenly caught his eye. He had never had any sex toys of his own, and had always wanted to be as inventive as she was. What he saw, and subsequently the ideas that came forthwith would make this a moment to remember.

The object that caught his attention was a miniature showerhead, which when activated could adjust to various degrees of pressure. He had immediately turned over and switched positions with her, ready to try this new contraption. Now Lily lay on the puddled floor, and he had slipped back into the tub to retrieve the shower head. It was a sleek metallic thing, with an oval tip; perfect for a certain kind of insertion. Wasting no time, he slipped it between her moist labia, and held it there for some time.

Lily lifted her head, and frowned at him. She obviously found no pleasure in this, when the girth of his organ was much thicker than this slim thing. But he hadn't revealed what he was up to yet. The dark flesh of her pussy had swelled, and almost hid her clitoris. But he found it eventually.

He adjusted the device to its medium setting, and aimed the spray at the tiny pearl. At once she trembled, and cried out as the fierce pressure hit her. Keeping his hand steady on his target, he turned the dial to the highest meter, and watched as she squirmed around. As usual she tried to soothe herself, but he thwarted her every time.

She wouldn't behave as he had instructed, and this called for some punishment. He grabbed what little he could of her clitoris between thumb and forefinger; pinching gently, but still assaulting it with his metallic weapon. Lily's head fell back, and she collapsed against the tiles; squirming and screaming for him to stop. Her pelvis jerked in midair, but he held her down to his attention.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, as the thrust of the jet turned her clitoris to a dark purplish-red. "I-I can't..."

She tried to breathe while he held her in place, but it was as if the breath had been knocked out of her. Wanting to change the pace a bit, Jace slid the circular metal tip into her center, and watched intently as gallon after gallon of warm water spurted out from her center. Her body jerked and convulsed in reaction to the angry squirts of water, and he could only imagine how she felt right now. He now wondered whether the water had traveled father than he did when he last entered her body, and for that he slowed things down.

Jace decided to have a little mercy, and replaced the faucet head back to its position. He didn't want her to climax from this. He might have gone much longer; only to pay her back for those tiny instances when she had punished him in her apartment, but his flesh would be the only thing bringing her to satisfaction tonight.

His fingers still entrapped her clitoris, and he bowed his head to suck the tiny, pink pearl into his mouth. Her fat labia were feverish against his face as he burrowed into her, nose and all.

"Mmm!" she crooned in relief, as his tongue darted against it in all directions; soothing the effects of the harsh water pressure.

Jace began to think that he had quite a knack for this when a gentle spray suddenly shot out of her, and onto his face. His erection was painful now, and even though he had been stroking himself to ease the tension, he knew a better place for his cock. Raising himself slightly from the lukewarm bath, he finally sank into her body.

"You feel so damned good!" he hissed, as her tight center latched onto him.

"Make me come Jace!" she pleaded. "I wanna come for you."

He slid in further, and began to thumb her sore clitoris vigorously. She couldn't stay still. She was frantic from his attendance. She had tried to pry his fingers away, but he was immovable. He slid in deeper, and another spray gushed out of her clitoris, onto the lower half of his organ. He spread her thighs further apart, until he was sure that she was in a little pain, and burrowed deeper into her body. Roughly, he bucked into her center; the surrounding water slapping and licking against the sides of the tub as he fucked her raw.

"Oh God...yes!" she cried out.

Jace took this as meaning she wanted more, and grew more violent with his movements. He ripped into her pussy, and forced her legs wider apart, almost to the point of painful contortion. He was at the pinnacle now. He lost all resolve to hold back, and released a hot flood of semen into her core.

Lily held tightly onto his forearms; her fingernails biting into them. Her moaning had transformed into high pitched squeals as she drew closer to her own climax.

No words were to be said. She belonged to him now; she need not scream for anyone else but him. No one else would have this vivacious freak. Her beautiful smile, her kisses, her curvaceous body, her pussy; all of it was his now.

"I'm coming baby!!" she screamed, and her nails ripped into the flesh of his arms once she climaxed.

Jace had grimaced from the pain, but he remained inside her body. He held her firmly in place, while draining the last of his hot fluids. He released her legs, and let them slip back into their original painless positions. She had tried to sit up, and pull away from their connected bodies, but he thrust forward, and forced another kiss upon her lips. She was taken by surprise, but remained motionless as he pressed his drained organ into her center. He was now exactly where he should be; cradled inside her gorgeous body. There would be no escaping him; now or ever again.

Chapter Six

All formulated plans for the new launch were coming together rather quickly. Jace had traveled across the country to speak with advisors, potential wholesalers, organic farmers, and other suppliers who would aid in making his ideas both tangible, and a success. Luckily, he was familiar with this part of running a business, and it hadn't been at all hard to get a few backers on his side. He had however, done this without Lily.

She had eventually gone back to their city, because she was expected at work. He, on the other hand had free range to move around, and had spent the better part of two weeks working on a few patented designs, which he would eventually introduce to the board of directors. During this time, he had barely spoken to her. Their last communication had been shortly after her first day back.

Once all business was concluded, he flew back in, ready to see her again. Of course he was excited to be launching his ideas, and by now he was certain that his father had caught a whiff of what he was up to. But he wasn't worried, or afraid of any scrutiny. He was confident that he had done the right thing, and that they would appreciate his efforts in the long run, especially since he had been quite efficient all on his own. Not even Jon could have pulled this off alone.

The only goal left was to make his relationship with Lily public. He didn't care about what anyone had to say, or whether they would be judged. He wouldn't let anything, or anyone get in the way of making her his woman. Jace had planned to surprise her today at work. He hadn't called her, or let her know that he was back in town. He wanted to see her genuine reaction at his unexpected appearance.

Lily had let her guard down a great deal, and she had also grown more trusting of him. As he entered the company's lobby, he reminisced on the time they shared in their hotel room. He believed that he understood her now. She had given her life to her career, and she hadn't wanted any kind of romantic relationships. Her only focus was becoming a CEO. At least in that regard, she must have thought that her leadership skills would no doubt lead her to those ambitions. Since she now worried that her actions lent to her own undoing, he had personally vowed to take care of her. He hadn't vocally expressed this, however. It was obvious that she wanted to maintain her independence. Better to show her as time passed on.

When Jace finally made it to the top floor, everything seemed normal. No one whispered, or commented on his previous fight, or gave any inkling that they knew of it. He had come in with a few designer bags, teeming with gifts for his newest attaché. He meant to find her, and present them to her at the workplace, as a gesture of his affection. But although no one paid him any mind, it was way too quiet.

Suspicion drove him straight to Lily's corner office, and he was devastated to find that the room had been stripped bare. There was no indication that she had once done work there. Even her initials had been scraped off the door's frame. Anger surged through him, and even though he could have asked one of the secretaries what happened, instinct told him that his father was the one to question. He kept his rage under control as he marched to the main office, and pretended not to see the many eyes watching him. He now realized that they were all on edge, and were probably threatened with termination as well, if they engaged in any conversation about Lily.

Jace found his brother and father together, discussing a few documents as he barged in on them. He didn't knock, or wait to be addressed, and behaved as they would have when they wanted his attention. He slammed the door behind him, and approached their startled faces.

"What did you do?" he growled at his brother.

"Jace, just calm down." Walter Avery said calmly with an upturned palm; motioning for his son to be still and quiet.

"Where is she?" Jace asked, ignoring his senior.

"Why don't you sit down? I only wanted what was best for the company." Walter responded.

"I will not sit down! Tell me what he did. No doubt this asshole had everything to do with it!" he shouted angrily.

"She's no longer employed here." Walter said firmly. "We sent her on her way with three month's pay, and a letter of recommendation. She will find a more suitable place for her talents."

"She was valuable to this company, and to me. You took his side in this, and never even thought to consult me?"

"Well, judging by the fact that you went behind our backs to launch this new line all on your own, I saw no need to consult you. Ms. Chambers is my employee, and I have every right to terminate her, should I choose to do so."

"I launched the line on behalf of the company. You would have profited from it just the same! This had nothing to do with Lily. I was thinking about you, and this company's success. I wanted to protect our consumers, but you turned this into some petty thing!"

"On the contrary, I think she talked you into doing this. You used to play by the book Jace. All of a sudden, you're doing things on your own. I think terminating her was the most appropriate action."

He looked to his brother who stood quietly at their father's side, not saying a word. "So you win in the end, right? You took Siu, and now Lily from me. You're just waiting to watch me crash and stumble. Well you know what? I won't! I promise you that!"

"Jace, I didn't mean for Lily to get fired. It was all a mis..." Jon tried to say.

"So what did you mean to happen Jon? Now that we're all assembled together, tell me what you meant to happen by lying to Siu. Did you think she would just shrug it off, and pretend that your lies didn't bother her? And what did you intend to happen with Lily? While you're safe in the background, you're putting everyone's lives in jeopardy."

"Let not blow this out of proportion son." Walter said calmly. "She is only one employee."

"An employee who was one of the most important people here. Her expertise and experiences surpass my own, and you know that!"

"She can be easily replaced. There are qualified people waiting in line to fill the position."

"No one can replace her!" Jace countered angrily; the emotion causing his voice to crack every now and again. "She was the best there is!"

"Dad, maybe we should reconsider." Jon cut in. "I didn't mean for Lily to lose her position."

Walter raised his hand to silence Jon, and Jace grew even angrier at the gesture. He didn't know which was worse; that his father felt so absolute in his power, or that Jon harkened to his every request. His brother should have focused his attention on fighting back, but instead he pursed his lips tightly to let their father do the talking,

"Listen Jace, what's done is done!" Walter said sternly. "This whole scandal might have ruined your reputation for good, had I not stepped in."

"What do you mean ruin? I don't care about what anyone thinks of us. Since when did that determine the quality of work being done here?"

"I won't have my son walking around with someone like her!" Walter shouted back. "It's bad for business, and you need to talk to Siu. She's the one you belong with! This entire mishap was unfortunate, but it can be mended. Go back to her!"

Incredulously, Jace shook his head and repeated, "Someone like her? What the hell does that mean? Lily and I have been walking around, side by side for years. If you ever had a problem, you never showed it."

"Talk of this affair is embarrassing enough. Leave her alone, and let her get on with her life. Don't ruin her chances at a good career. I've asked one of my colleagues to take her in. I didn't leave her out in the cold, because she was dedicated to this company. She will be taken care of. You needn't worry about what happens to her. Now...you're expected at a lunch meeting with Siu tomorrow. Jon has cleared up everything, and apologized to her for all the trouble. Andrew also wants to see the two of you reunited, and has asked that you have dinner with them tonight."

"Wait just a minute! First and foremost, I have no intention of getting back with Siu. That's all there is to it. You can have her!" he first addressed his brother, and then his patronizing father. "He was the one who caused this, and the one you should be letting go. Isn't that right Jon? Go on, tell him how much you hate it here. Isn't that why you started this whole mess? You were hoping that he'd force you to leave, but instead someone else took the fall for you."

Jon was silent, but he had a haunted look on his pale face.

He looked down at his father, and Walter returned the stare with a tiny frown. "Is this true? Is that what you've really wanted from the start?"

Jon sighed, "I'm sorry dad. You know that I don't take an interest in the work being done here, but you seem to overlook it. I know you're disappointed, but I believe that I have another calling."

"What am I hearing?" Walter asked, infuriated by the truth. "I made you one of the top execs in the industry. Are you just going to throw all of that away?"

Jon sighed, and he looked to Jace, as if expecting some kind of assistance. Jace actually pitied his brother, and for the moment didn't know what to say. It would seem that their roles had switched. Now he was the one standing his ground, while Jon remained apprehensive. He could have exacted revenge on his brother by letting Walter wring his neck, but Jace abhorred anyone who practiced tyrannical authority over others.

"If you had let him live his own life, none of this would be happening." Jace responded more calmly in his brother's defense. "He's been difficult, but it's because of all the pressure you put on him."

"I can't believe that the two of you could be so ungrateful. Do you know how many people envy the positions you're in?" Walter glared at both men.

"I never wanted to be envied." Jace grumbled, exhausted by the argument. "Anyway, I'm done here. I have more important things to attend to. From now on, I'd appreciate it if the two of you kept your noses out of my business."