Wicked Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers her girlfriend is a Werecat.
899 words
4.2
13.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InkWolfe
InkWolfe
10 Followers

Alli and Wanda were walking home from the bar. Wanda was talking about her new sports motorcycle.

"It's called the Interceptor and it's black. Honda, 2009, 540 pounds. I traded it for the orange 2007 and only had to pay $ 5, 000," She said with pride.

Wanda only drove sports bikes. She couldn't stand driving cars.

"Coolness," I smiled.

We continued walking. I was looking at a hulking figure across the street who looked like he was holding a gun when Wanda let out a shriek that was quickly cut off. I whipped around just as a huge hand was clamped over my mouth.

"Got ourselves two pretties tonight," A gruff accented male voice said. I glared at a tall red haired wiry man that had walked around my right side and into view. The man holding Wanda was tattooed all over and was bald and all muscles. Suddenly there was a whoosh and the red haired man disappeared with a yell. I heard a squish and then a yell. And the bald guy disappeared and there were the same noises. And then I was set free. For a few seconds anyway. Something grabbed me and haulked me into the air. I yelped ad struggled.

"Hold still," A voice growled into my ear. I couldn't not disobey that voice. I was jostled as there was a clang and then a sting in my throat. I yelped and then the horrible stinging was followed by intense sexual pleasure. I cried out and grabbed onto whoever was holding me. Quickly an orgasm raced through my body and I buried my face in warm hard chest that was unmistakably male.

"Honey," A deep voice purred in my ear. I looked up into the most beautiful face I had ever seen in my entire life. He was gorgeous. Thick dark brown hair with light blond highlights and sexy milk chocolate brown eyes. We were standing on a fire escape in front of an apartment window. The window was open and my rescuer herded me through it into a bedroom. The bedroom was furnished with a maroon and gold comforter on a king bed, two dark oak nightstands with iron table lamps that had cream shades and a dark oak dresser. And a panther laid on the bed. I backed up against my rescuer in fear. The panther twitched it's tail tip and I could've sworn it looked amused. And in the blink of an eye Wanda lay in place of the panther. I gasped and leapt on her, pulling her into my arms and kissing every inch of her I could reach.She laughed and kissed me back.

"You're a panther?" I asked, still a bit shocked.

"Yes," She replied. That was when I realized she was completely naked.

"Um..." I looked around but didn't see the sexy male anywhere in sight.

"That's Aristotle. He's a vampire. He probably fed from you outside. If you had an orgasm, then yes, he did," Wanda explained. I felt my face heat up. She smiled and cuddled up against me.

"I know it's strange. Vampires and Werebeasts. But honey, trust me, that's not all," Wanda chuckled.

"Damn. Six years and I never knew," I said quietly.

"Here," Aristotle was in the doorway. He had a pile of clothes which he threw at Wanda.

"The others are on their way," He said, then left.

"Others?" I asked.

"Good people. Like Aris and I. Werebeasts and Vampires," Wanda answered. "There's even a witch."

"Wow," Was all I could say. "So now I'm the only human?"

"Not if we become mated. Then you'll become a Werecat like me," Wanda replied. I gave her a questioning look.

"You whore. We don't have time for that right now," She teased. I punched her playfully on the shoulder. She leapt off the bed suddenly and started pulling on the clothes Aristotle had brought. When she was dressed a huge buff guy with dark brown hair and chilling icy green eyes stepped into the room. His eyes swept coldly over me.

"Aris says it's time to go," He barked. His voice was a low rumbling rasp. He left quietly.

"What a cuddle bug," I said sarcastically.

"That's Odo. He's a Werebear. He morphs into the biggest Grizzly I've ever seen,"Wanda said. She started toward the door. I followed her. What an interesting mess I'd ended up in. We went out to an open living room/dining room plan where there were lots of people.

"There's twelve of us," Wanda whispered in my ear. As soon as we had walked out into the open, everyone had grown quiet. I observed the room quickly. About seven men and five women. Aristotle was talking to a tall leggy red haired lady in the far corner in shadow.

"Ugh. Female on female relationships. Gives me the creeps," The red haired lady wrinkled her nose at Wanda and I. I bristled and took a step toward her. The man who was a Werebear held out a hand and held me back.

"Stop it Quen," Aristotle growled.

"Why? It's disgusting." I was thoroughly pissed now and leapt forward. Something happened. Pain burst in my spine and when I landed on the ground it was on four paws. My paws were covered in silver fur. I held a paw up to my face in shock. Everyone was staring at me now.

InkWolfe
InkWolfe
10 Followers