Wicked Ch. 02

Story Info
Histories and the secret place.
960 words
4.4
9.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InkWolfe
InkWolfe
10 Followers

Chapter Two is here!!! i do not have an editor so any faults are mine :) I hope you like and please comment to tell me what you thought!

Oh hell, I thought. Wanda was the first to move.

"It's okay Alli. Do you remeber what you look like in human form?" I opened my mouth to speak but only a small growl escaped.

We can talk privately via thoughts. You morphed into a Canadian lynx. Wanda's voice said inside my head.

How... do I... morph back? I asked hesitantly, wondering if she would hear me.

Do you remember what you look like in human form?

Yes.

Keep that picture in your head for a while. Soon you will be human again, Wanda explained. I did not want to picture myself. That was ridiculous. But if I wanted to be a human again... After about a minute I was sitting on the floor naked. Everyone but Aristotle had vanished. A pile of clothes sat next to me.

"When you morph you destroy or lose, your clothes," Aristotle explained.

"Oh," Was all I said. I was still shocked. Wanda took me into her arms and held me, crooning softly. I didn't see the quick glance she exchanged with Aristotle.

"Well. You're one of us now," Aris sighed. I nodded.

"Dress." His tone was sharp. It meant obey. I hurriedly stood and pulled on a black bra, black T-shirt, white cotton panties and jeans.

"Let's go. We can't stay here anymore. They come at dawn," He walked over to a chair and picked up a huge automatic rifle. Aristotle saw me eyeing it.

"I may be a vampire but I still have some toys," He grinned. Wanda had turned off the lights. As we walked out the door she turned and threw something inside the apartment.

"A computer disguised to look like a large bug. Our computer expert Leon will monitor them when they get to the apartment," Wanda said.

"Them?" I asked. Aristotle and Wanda exchanged a look.

"Newborn vampires and their master. They have been programmed to rip us apart. We call ourselves the Guardians of Merole. Our rivals are the Warriors of Metamorphasis. They will do anything to wipe us out. We must leave the city," Aristotle led us to a huge GMC All-Terrain truck. Without argument I followed Wanda in. She sat in the middle. Aris started the car and started down the street.

"I am actually 250 years old. My old name is Windsorn. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner Alli," Wanda admitted. I was astonished.

"I am 2, 412 years old and my old name still is Aristotle. In public my cover name is Liam," Aris turned right.

"So where did the others go?" I queried.

"To our hideout deep in the country. They ran once out of the city. Running is faster than driving," Wanda answered.

"So much information," I mused quietly. I heard Aris chuckle. We were now out on a backroad and driving through Sherman's Forest. Aris turned left and onto a dirt lane. After about two miles he parked beside a 2011 Ford Fusion. About seven other cars were there also in a parking lot. A wooden shack stood there and a chain link fence that looked to be about fifteen feet tall and topped with sharp looking barbed wire. A gate was open leading into the woods.

"Let's go," Wanda shucked off her clothes and then her body rippled. Instantly she was a black panther. Aris looked expectantly at me.

"Um..." I shyly pulled my clothes off, turning my back to him, and wondered how to morph.

Picture a lynx Wanda encouraged. I pictured a silver lynx and then I felt a strange sensation run through my body. My spine didn't hurt this time and I landed on four paws quietly. I was a lynx again. Right away Wanda started through the gate. I followed. I heard the gate clank shut behind us and knew Aris had shut it and was going to lock it. Wanda leapt beautifully over logs and such and I admired her. I struggled to keep up. Soon we were at a clearing. Cabins were in the shadows at the far side of the clearing. Odo and an huge albino man stood guarding the clearing. When they saw us, they nodded. Wanda slowed and trotted toward the cabins. I slinked after her, feeling the eyes upon me. She led me to a cabin in the far back and morphed, going inside. Hesitantly, I followed her. She tossed me clothes and I put them on. As she dressed I looked around. It was one room with a double bed, fireplace, wooden chair and two animal skins on the floor. A basket with fruit in it sat on the chair.

"So you didn't go to work?" I teased.

"No," She answered, coming over and kissing me on the cheek. I followed her back out of the cabin, shutting the heavy door, and she went up to a blond guy who was gorgeous.

"Any word Leon?" She asked.

"No. But sunrise is just here," He replied. I looked over at the horizon. The sky was getting very light. Night had already passed? Wow. But it had been late morning when Wanda and I had left the bar. And ended up here. Movement on Leon's computer screen distracted me. A tall very pale man with dark brown hair and dark red eyes was prowling into the apartment. Suddenly men and women streamed past him, you could hear their growls and snarls as they sniffed the air and went looking around. The pale brunette man looked around then his eyes connected with the camera. A second passed and then blackness.

InkWolfe
InkWolfe
10 Followers