Wicked Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Oh, yes!" He felt her fourth climax and bent to lick her sweet honey from his fingers, slowly removing them from her clutching box. Kelly Jo hummed in delight, her fingers pinching her nipples. "Oh, Kevin, that was so good!" She closed her legs, squeezing and feeling yet another orgasm ripple through her. "Now, come here."

Kelly Jo pushed him onto her back and laid her entire length on him, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest while she unbuckled and pushed his pants down. His thick, nearly eight inch cock jumped in her palm and Kevin moaned, his body shaking.Time to taste you. She bent down and took his entire length into her warm, wet throat. "Shit!" He yelped, grasping the bed sheets in an effort to control himself. "Oh, Kelly, you'd better stop!"

She reached down and squeezed the base of his cock, removing her mouth and waited until he was calmer, then moved on top of his again, rubbing her slippery canal on him. "Feel that, Kevin?" He moaned in response. "That's my pussy. It's hot and wet and wants you inside it."

Her words broke him. He rolled her over, pinning her to the bed with his thick frame, capturing her mouth roughly with his. A thick knee parted her legs and she whimpered as she felt the fat head of his cock rubbing in the deep trench of her cunt. "You like to tease, don't you?" He nibbled her neck, breathing the hot words into ear. "What if I teased you?" It took all of his self-control just to push only the head of his cock into her silky hole. She wailed and tried to push her hips up into him.

"That's not fair!" Kelly Jo gasped. His eyes were so dark that she would have sworn that a demon had possessed him. She shivered as he pulled her legs up onto his hips, his other hand pinning her wrists above her head.

He moved backwards and the head of his cock popped out, but remained against her sensitive flesh while he bent and nipped her nipples with his teeth. She cried out, growling at her imprisonment but clearly loving every minute of it, her sultry eyes locked onto his. She bared her teeth like a cornered animal, her pelvis seeking its sustenance. "Not nice to be teased, is it?"

"No." She whimpered, her cunt creaming again as his tongue and teeth worked in concert to push her over the edge. She let loose a long shuddering moan. "Oh, please, Kevin. Please cum inside me."

"Is that what you want?" Kevin hissed through gritted teeth, barely able to keep his animal instincts restrained. His straining cock was painted with her cream and the rest of him was begging with release. In all they did, in all their business dealings, Kelly Jo had always been the one to negotiate the fees and take control of the organization. Kevin wanted control over this. He wanted to be supreme here.

"Yes." She whimpered.

"Will you let me make love to you whenever I want?"

Her eyes locked again with his. "Yes."

"And will you agree to make love to no one other than Ashley and me?"

"Oh, yes!"

Upon her solemn oath, Kevin leaned forward. His cock head penetrated her slick lips and he pressed his entire length into her, his mouth on hers. Kelly Jo moaned and adjusted her hips so that he was seated against her, that hot length of flesh buried in her to its hilt. Then, he began to move. So slightly that all he could feel was a tiny shift in her weight. He rotated his hips underneath him and Kelly Jo shouted.

"I love you, Kel."

He bent over her, both hands taking hers and intertwining fingers above her head. Now he could only see her eyes and her delicious lips. He flexed, moving in and out of her and groaned as her pussy muscles wrapped around him.

"I will love you as long as I live."

Kelly Jo slid herself up and down his hard pole, shuddering at the feel of her cream on his flesh and his hot skin against hers. No dream she'd ever had or wished for could equal this. She looked up into Kevin's warm eyes, connecting him on a level that few couples ever reached. His thick prick in her sodden cunt was pure perfection. His tongue wrapped around hers was flawless. And his heart...

"Oh, Kel, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Kev. Cum with me!"

They both crested the wave at nearly the same instant. Kelly Jo screamed in release, thrusting her hips and grinding her wet pussy into him. Kevin saw her reaction and had just a moment before he was adding his shout to hers, his cock pulsing in her hot, wet hole. He released her hands and plopped next to her, panting against her naked breast. It was long minutes before anyone could speak.

"Kevin, did you mean what you said? That you would love me as long as you lived?"

"Yes." Kevin mumbled sleepily. "If you will have me, I will be yours forever."

Curling into the protective embrace of his arms, Kelly Jo slipped off into slumber, her cunt filled with her brother's sperm.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers
12