Wicked Game Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Nathan’s bright eyes darkened with concern. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“We didn’t see him again so we weren’t sure of how much of a worry it was but now … “ Tears filled Kelly Jo’s eyes and Kevin, who had been standing back, stepped forward, putting a supporting arm around her shoulders. “I’m really worried.”

Nathan gave a curt nod. “Where are Shane and James?”

“Shane was on the beach and James is in the dining room with Beverly.”

To Kevin, he said, “Get James and Beverly as fast as you can. Meet us at the receptionist’s desk.” Kevin nodded and dashed off and he turned to Kelly Jo. “Kelly Jo, if he’s got her … “ Nathan paused, disheartened by the look of anguish on her face but gathered enough courage to continue. “If he’s got her, you have to prepare yourself … “

“Oh, God, Nathan! Please don’t say that!”

“Well, what do you want me to say? We both know he’s not going to treat her like a queen. He’s going to abuse her. Hell, he might even kill her.”

“Oh, God!”

Nathan swept her into his arms, giving her a squeeze. “You love her, yes?” Kelly Jo answered with a nod. “Then be strong for her, no matter what we find.”

Kelly Jo nodded again and took a deep swallow. “I’ll try.”

“Good. I can’t ask for anything more than that. Now, come one.”

Nathan quizzed the receptionist and with a bribe of fifty dollars, she told them that Matthew Martin was registered in room 530, had a female guest and gave Nathan a safe deposit box that the driver had filled earlier. Under her frightened gaze, he withdrew a large package, wrapped in an oilskin and watched as they walked away. When they were a far enough distance away, he unwrapped the Smith & Wesson, checking to see that the barrel was loaded and tucked it into the front of his pants.

“What are you going to do with that?”

Nathan tugged his shirt hem back into place and glanced around. “Whatever I need to do.”

Kevin came into the lobby with Beverly and James. “We’re here.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

*****

Matthew gazed at the woman on his bed and felt his rock-hard penis harden even more. Megan had done a fantastic job of binding his wife and the results were affecting him like a wet dream. Now, almost the entire canvas of Ashley creamy skin was covered with ruddy pinch marks, discolored bite marks and purpled bruises, a Marquis de Sade interpretation of a Picasso painting. For the last seven hours, he had had his way with her, forcing her to drink his cum and laughing hysterically when she vomited it up.

But he’d had enough of the oral hijinks. He was ready to fuck her.

Megan had secured Ashley in an imaginative way and that’s what was making his mouth water, besides the fact that Ashley’s lovely ass was in the air and her hairless pucker and trimmed pussy were spread and presented for his approval. Her hands were tied behind her back and a noose strung around her neck kept her head upright. Her shoulders were tied to the front legs of the bed and her knees and ankles were tied to the bottom legs, leaving her upright and opened against her will.

Matthew moved behind Ashley’s body and allowed his finger to follow the canyon of her anal cleft, one thick thumb pausing to sink into her asshole. Ashley whimpered in pain and Matthew hissed in abject lust. “Oh, yeah. Megan, you did a good job of making her ready for me.”

“My pleasure, master.”

“As always, my pet. Now hand me the rope to the noose.” Matthew took the rope and yanked on it, watching his wife’s body stretch. “Ah, nice!” His cock throbbed as he gazed at her ruby-lipped cunt, its creamy lips glistening with Megan’s spittle and Ashley’s own fluids. “Here I come, honey. This is the last time that we’ll be together. From now on, it’ll be me and Meg.” Megan took a long swig of vodka and smiled emptily.

Ashley closed her eyes, trying to shut out the pain of Matthew’s huge, engorged penis splitting her pussy. Megan had done her best to make sure that she was well-lubed so his assault was much lessened by her efforts, but Matthew delighted in pounding himself into her. Now was no different. Once he had breached her tight hole, he started slamming into her slimy orifice, a look of hunger in his eyes.

“You feel so good, Ash. I think I’ll switch to your ass now.” Ashley felt the noose tighten and she panicked, realizing that she was quickly losing the ability to draw breath. The rope tightened, the threads biting into her flesh.Oh, Kel and Kevin! I wish … I wish we could have …Searing pain ripped through her body as his cock opened her sphincter and delved deep inside. “Ah, yes.” His grating voice filled her ears, the rope tightening again. Her desperate gasps were music to his depraved ears. “I love to abuse your body, Ash. It’s so perfect.” He shuddered, feeling her body involuntarily respond to his touch and he pulled on the rope again.

Ashley was losing consciousness. Her eyes rolled back into her head and the images that she was able to see were gray, then snowy white, then …nothing.

The door crashed open and Nathan and Kevin rushed in with James close behind. “You fucking asshole!” Kevin’s shout echoed through the room as he tackled Matthew, wrenching the man’s cock from Ashley’s now bleeding hole. Beverly moved to Ashley’s side, snatching the rope from around the girl’s neck and slapping her cheeks with enough force to bring her back to life. James turned to Megan, who was steadily sipping on a half-full bottle of alcohol and frigging herself like crazy.

“Come with us, miss. It’s time to go.”

“No.” She said, leaning back and closing her eyes as an orgasm rushed through her. “I can’t leave without my master.”

Kevin was surprised to find out that Matthew was stronger than he first appeared. His first smashed into Kevin’s face, throwing him sideways and allowing him to roll free of Kevin’s body. Kevin roared in anger, his eyes flicking towards Ashley’s inert body. He didn’t know what possessed him but later, he would look back and think that he had berserker’s rage, like a video game warrior. He grabbed Matthew by his neck and gave him a WWF-worthy body slam. Matthew lay still, his eyes fluttering and his flaccid cock lying uselessly against his leg.

“Ashley! Ashley, please wake up!” Beverly kept rubbing the girl’s cheeks, loosening her bonds and speaking softly to her. “Ashley!”

Nathan kept the gun trained on Matthew, watching with Kevin as he slowly arose to his feet and fumbled with his pants. “Kevin, call the front desk and ask them to call the police.”

“You don’t want to do that.” Matthew slurred, pushing his hair back.

Ashley gasped deeply, her body reacting in fear until she saw Beverly’s sweet face. “Am I saved?”

Beverly couldn’t keep the tears from falling from her eyes. “Yes, baby. You’re saved.”

“Why don’t I want to do that, Mr. Martin?”

Matthew raised his head, meeting Nathan’s and conveying his particular brand of evil into his eyes. “Because I know all about your littlecontest.

Nathan’s eyes slid to Ashley who lifted her eyes to his and gave a small negative nod. “You know nothing, Mr. Martin. You are merely jealous that you weren’t invited to join in.”

“I’m not jealous!” Matthew screeched. “You invited a whore, so why shouldn’t I included?”

“Miss Martin was invited for reasons known only to my benefactor. Obviously, he didn’t want you to be included or you would have been invited.”

“It’s all bullshit.” Matthew spat blood, his tongue searching the corner of his split lip, glaring at Kevin. “I’m going to make your life hell!”

No one had really noticed Ashley. She had recovered in Beverly’s embrace and had moved behind Nathan, staring her husband in his diabolical eyes and for the first time, truly understanding his illness. He would stop at nothing to destroy her and anyone that he perceived to be her friend. Moving up behind Nathan, she placed her left hand on her shoulder and her right hand covered his gun hand. Before he could react, her finger tightened over his and a bullet lodged itself in Matthew’s abdomen.

Megan screamed, writhing in James’ hold and Beverly gasped, her hands covering her face. “Oh, Ashley!”

“Give me the gun, Nathan.”

“No.”

“Yes. Give me the gun and go down to the dining room. I’ll wait for the police.”

Nathan took a cloth and cleaned the weapon, placing it into Ashley’s strong hands. Megan curled up on the floor, sobbing.

“Shut up. “ Ashley commanded. “He kidnapped you and you know he did. You have a chance at life if you agree with me. If you don’t, we’llboth go to jail.” The girl nodded, but continued her crying. She turned to Nathan. “Leave me. I’ll meet you all downstairs, but I’m the only one that can deal with this. Please let me.”

As Ashley searched the faces that were staring back at her, she suddenly understood what life was all about. Weeks ago, she was an abused wife, alone with only the supposed ‘love’ of her husband to sustain her. Now, she counted Nathan, a limo driver, Beverly, a boutique owner, James, a TV anchorman and Kevin, a business owner as her friends. Her family. If Shane was here, he would be her most fierce protector, probably fighting Kevin for the honor. She smiled at them.

“I’m all right. Probably better than you all.” She changed hands, gazing at Kevin. “I’ll be down as soon as I can. Please let Kel know.”

Kevin nodded and the foursome left the room, Kevin the last, his eyes sinking into hers. “Don’t be late.”

Ashley watched the door close behind him and took a tremulous breath, strengthening her hold on the gun. Megan sat up slowly, her eyes red with tears. “One day you’ll thank me. “ Ashley said, accepting the girl’s embrace and hugging her to her as they both cried.

“One day, you’ll thank me.”

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
12