Wicked Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"This is Kevin's night." Kelly Jo gave her a sweet smile. "Now, come on. He's a nervous wreck!"

Kevin arose from the sumptuously-laid dining room table, resplendent in a dark suit, white shirt and tie, his eyes smiling despite the nervousness in his body language. "Wow."

Dinner had been laid out on the table, along with the most beautiful bouquet of mixed color roses that she'd ever seen. Kelly Jo escorted her to Kevin's side and she accepted the red rose that he offered her. "Hi."

"Thank you for coming. I wasn't sure if I was pressing you too hard... "

"No, you weren't, Kevin. In truth, I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

"Really?"

"Really." Ashley felt her cheeks heat at Kevin's blinding smile. He was so handsome; she didn't deserve him. "Would you mind if we ate a bit? I'm starving."

"Not at all."

Ashley couldn't remember she'd eaten later. Kelly Jo served them and Kevin fed her a few bites of his steak but as for her plate of peppercorn salmon, she only saw the empty plate and felt full. Her head was swirling with the romance of the evening. The sparkle in Kelly Jo's eyes and the hunger in Kevin's eyes made her feel as if she were floating on a cloud. When he took her hand, she swore that she felt the earth tremble beneath her feet.

"May I have this dance?"

Ashley hadn't even heard the music start but she heard herself respond to Kevin with a soft, "Yes."

Kevin gathered her into his arms, afraid that if he held her too tightly, he'd awaken from his dream. Ashley just seemed so perfect, but he knew that there were bruises under her carefully applied makeup and sore muscles beneath the soft rose fabric. Her clear eyes stayed locked onto his, burrowing through the tender layers of his soul and finding the spark that made him a man and sending him into the stratosphere. After Kelly Jo, he never thought he would have met anyone else that could reach him there. But this girl had. Her sensuality, her inner strength and the depth of her heart had all combined to ensnare him. And now, he wanted nothing more than to love and be loved by her.

Ashley moved closer to him, taking her hand from his and sliding both arms round his neck. She wanted to be closer to his heat, to smell the musk of his desire as they bodies swayed together. "Hold me closer." She whispered, touching her nose to his. "I won't break."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You will if you can move past what's happened to me." She saw the look of confusion in his eyes. "Kevin, I came here because I love you. I didn't come here seeking your pity. Please don't force me to take it."

This was the woman he loved. He pulled her closer and touched his mouth to her, opening her mouth with his tongue and taking her warmth into his body. A shiver coursed through her and he felt her open herself completely to him, pressing her hips into him. He crushed her closer, thrusting his tongue deeper, his passion overwhelming him.

"Take me to bed."

"Anything you say."

The sight of Ashley sprawled on his bed was beautiful. He crawled on top of her and began kissing her again, learning the softness of her mouth and the curves that only her husband and his sister had known. He slid the straps of the dress carefully down one shoulder, biting the lightly-freckled flesh and tasting the first beads of sweat. He kept kissing until one creamy globe appeared, soft, full and with a rosy nipple that called to his tongue. He heeded the call, bending and suckling the pebble and drawing her cries of pleasure.

Ashley shrugged out of the dress and closed her eyes, smiling at the fire that raced through her body at the touch of his teeth on her nipples. Matthew never set her aflame. He was always more worried about his own pleasure. Her pleasure, if any, came last. Kevin was all about her pleasure. From the way he'd held her in his arms to the attention he was lavishing on her breasts told her that. His nimble fingers kneaded her creamy flesh, his tongue laving and his teeth nibbling as her pussy started to cream.

"Oh, Kevin!" Her whimper made his heart leap. Kevin pushed the dress down further, exposing her flat stomach and shapely hips with a lacy thong perched on them. He'd never seen a sexier pair of underwear. He kissed a wet trail down the valley between her puckered breasts, over her quivering abdomen and down to the elastic waistband of the panties. Slowly, seductively, he licked along the edge, curling under when he reached her hip. She moaned. Lightly biting her hip flesh, he slid the panties down and tossed them aside.

She wanted his mouth on her sex. It had been so long since she'd felt the rough touch of a man's tongue on her pussy and the tickle of whiskers on the soft flesh of her thighs.Oh, please! She didn't realize until later that she'd spoken her plea. Kevin doffed his jacket, shoes and shirt and bent to his task, spreading her legs apart and diving deep. She came immediately, her body jerking and a whimper of rapture escaping her, along with her sweet cunt juice. He ran his tongue along her slit, widening it at the bottom and sighing as the thick cream dripped into his mouth.

"Oh, Kevin. Please. Again."

Kevin started at the top of her slit, slowly licking down each lip, memorizing the hairless flesh and committing it to memory. Every stroke, every whorl, every spear and thrust brought a reaction from her, each whimper and groan deeper as she moved closer to the edge again. He burrowed his nose into her thick pud and found her clit, sucking it into life as he pushed two thick fingers into her weeping slit, wiggling them slightly.

Ashley screamed, pinching her nipples in concert with her climax. She couldn't seem to catch her breath, fighting not to hyperventilate as unbelievable sensations racked her body. Kevin's fingers kept moving in her clutching pussy, bringing her to the brink again and again, not giving her a moment's rest. She didn't know how or when he did it, but suddenly Kevin was naked and his tasty, rock-hard cock was primed for her hot hole. "Yes." She hissed, almost angrily. "Now!"

Kevin plunged into her, slamming his hard cock into her creamy hole and gritting his teeth in an effort to keep himself from cumming too quickly. Ashley gasped, throwing her head back and he attacked her exposed flesh, sucking and biting and raising the temperature of the room and of their bodies. She was so wet. He pulled back and heard the sucking sound of her pussy holding and releasing him. Coupled with her rippling muscles, she had him in the palm of her hand. "Oh, Ash. I don't think I'll be able to hold on very long. You feel so good!"

"Then stop. Please!"

It was absolutely excruciating but he stopped, pulling his cum-covered, pulsing prick out of her pussy. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want you to re-christen me."

"What?"

"Matthew liked to fuck me in the ass to hurt me. I want you to re-christen my ass as a place for pleasure and not pain."

Kevin thought to question her but thought better of it, moving behind her lovely ass and taking the bottle of baby oil that she'd handed him.Nathan thinks of everything! Once they were both oiled, he lined up with her pink asshole and pushed his hips forward, the fat crown of his cock compressing to enter her sphincter muscle, then popping inside. Ashley hissed in pain and Kevin held still, allowing her to become comfortable with his girth. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes." With those words, she pressed back against him, taking the remainder of his length into her ass, groaning as his rough pubes met with her soft ass flesh. "Push all the way in." Kevin did as she asked, feeling her canal open to accept him and close tightly around his tube of meat. "Oh, yeah." She gasped. "Now, fuck me."

He started moving, slowly at first, then picking up speed, reaching in front of them to find her clit and give it a good frigging. Ashley jerked as if she'd been shocked and arched backwards against him, taking over the rhythm of their coupling as he took over the rhythm of her cumming. Their bodies strained with tension, their hearts pounding wildly.

"Ashley!"

Kevin was the first to be swept away on the tide. He made a final thrust up into her tight hole and shouted as his cum shot from his cock. His release triggered hers and they clung together, her pussy flexing under his fingers and his prick dancing in the rippling walls of her ass. It was several moments before either returned to Earth, tangled together in a sweet mixture of semen, sweat and pussy cream.

"Thank you."

Kevin nearly missed her soft words, so loud was the pounding of his heart. "I should be thanking you."

"Why?"

"Because you've made me believe in love."

"What about Kelly Jo?"

"There can be no us without her."

Ashley smiled, pulling his arm around her and snuggling against him. "I hoped that you'd say that. Kelly Jo!"

Kelly Jo entered the room, her eyes red with spent tears. "I hope you don't mind but I watched you. It was so beautiful."

"Would you do me a favor, honey? Can you give me my purse?" Kelly Jo gave Ashley the purse and watched as she extracted an envelope. "Come sit over here and read this. I think I know what it says."

12