Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my ear to the door and listened. They were kissing. I could imagine them kissing violently - tongue and teeth colliding together, lips crashing together in reckless abandon. Their hands were probably groping one another. I imagined Hannah grabbing Mark's fat cock and squeezing it through his jeans, tussling with the buttons in a mad dash to release it.

"Get on your hands and knees." He said roughly. "No, on the bed." It was quiet for a few seconds, then Hannah moan.

"Oh, you fucking dirty boy, you." She gasped. I couldn't hear anything but an occasional moan from Hannah. "That's it, right there. Fuck that feels good, Mark. Please don't stop."

More silence.

"Ohhhhh shitttt, lick my pussy too...oh, god." He was feasting on her. I heard a slap and imagined him smacking her ass as his face was buried in her pussy. "Now my ass. God, yes." She was making high pitched whining noise as I imagined him probing her with his tongue and probably his fingers too.

My heart raced in my chest and my mind was plodding on towards insanity. Hannah was getting pleased by another man in our room. I wanted to watch. I reached down to the door knob and gripped it, focusing my shakes as to open it without disturbing them. It was locked! I panicked and immediately considered kicking it open, but that would defeat my purpose of spying on them. I grabbed my stiff cock through my shorts and squeezed it as tight as I could, the sexual tension coursed through my body-I was aching for release. I put my ear back to the door, only to hear Hannah moaning deeply.

Rustling sounds came from the room.

"Let me see it." I heard her say through the door. She sounded frantic and out of breath.

"Beg to see it, Hannah. Tell me how bad you want to see it." He told her in a deep, animal like voice.

"Please, let me see your cock. Please pull it out and let me see all of it." I heard the slap again.

"Get on your knees and take it out." He instructed her.

I stepped back and looked back and forth in the dark hallway, hoping the door would somehow miraculously swing open. It didn't. Then I remember the spare that hung from inside the linen closet. I had put it there when we changed locks. Although it had been for accidental lockouts, it would now permit me to become a voyeur. I quickly opened the door to the closet and felt for it in the dark. There it was. I pulled it off the hook and quickly padded back to the door, again tiptoeing like a little kid.

I put my ear back to the door and listened. Nothing. As I was about to pull back from the door and proceed to unlock, I heard Hannah.

"Oh my god, it's massive."

"You like it?"

"It's beautiful. So fat...it's like a big, hot cucumber." She laughed.

"What do you want to do with it?" He asked her.

"Everything." She told him.

"That feels good. Stroke it just like that." He said to her. I imagined his hand on her head, positioning his apparently giant cock to slide into her mouth. "Yes, just like that. Rub my balls with your other hand."

"They're so big, like limes."

"That's it. Keep going exactly like that." His voice was soft, obviously enjoying what she was doing.

"Like that?"

"Fuck, yes."

"What about this?"

"Oh, yes."

"What about about...here."

"Ohhhhhhh, please don't stop."

"Do you do that to John?" He sounded out of breath.

"Never."

"Is his cock bigger than mine?"

"God, no."

I felt the pangs of jealous as I listened. He was bigger than me and she had admitted it to him. He was probably reveling in the fact that his manhood was bigger than mine. He was proud that my wife of twenty years was stroking him while I sat in the living room, or so he thought. He was going to fuck her with his big stick, knowing full well he was my better.

"Can I suck you?"

"Suck my balls first. No hands, just your mouth...fuckkkkkkk." He groaned loudly. "Yes, just like that. Lick lower too. That's it, lick my ass."

"Now jack me off at the same time." He added to his growing list of demands to which Hannah was apparently complying with. "Yessssss, baby. Don't stop doing that."

Sweat was breaking out on my brow. I reached down with my left hand and grabbed the door knob, wrapping as much of my hand around it to quiet the sound of me inserting the key. I slowly slid the key into the lock, unable to wrap my head around the fact Mark's cock was sliding in and out of Hannah's mouth. I turned the key until I felt it click in my hand. I took a deep breath and turned the knob all the way to the right until it stopped turning. All I had to do was push and I would be able to see them. The only problem was that I didn't know where they were in the room. I didn't want to open the door all the way, but I would if I had to.

I slowly pushed on the door and it moved inward slowly until I could see Hannah's feet and ankles. They were on my side of the bed. I pushed the door open further, each bit of movement exposing more and more of Hannah's body. Mark's legs came into view; she was on her knees between them. Her arms were draped over his thighs and I could see her rocking back and forth, her big, beautiful breasts swaying in rhythm with the rest of her body.

I pushed the door open a little further and found what I was looking for. Mark was barely seated on the edge of our bed, he's heavily muscled arms were supporting his upper body as he leaned back on the down comforter. His six pack was contracting due to the attention Hannah was giving him his cock. His head was thrown back, his dark beard hanging from his face like King Leonidas. He glanced down at Hannah and watched as she jerked his cock with both her hands, her face buried in his balls. Hannah went lower on him, undoubtedly licking his ass hole with her tongue. Another pang of jealousy gripped me; she had never done that to me.

Mark's cock was at least 9 inches in length and nearly the same width from the base all the way to the tip. It was dark like him and looked like it had been carved out of granite. The head wasn't mushroom shaped like mine, but rather like the tip of a battering ram. It was as if the head was built into the shaft and the head didn't have a neck. It was an impact weapon; one he was going to fuck my wife with.

I slowly released the door knob and undid my shorts. I pulled out my own cock and began to stroke it with my right hand, tugging at my balls with my left. The sight playing out before me was unbelievably hot, it was like being on the set of a porn shoot. The only exception beging the girl was my wife.

Hannah rose up and spit on her right hand, taking the monster in her hand and began to jerk it fiercely. "You going to put this in me, big boy?" She asked as she jerked his fatness. Her left hand found his balls and began tugging on them.

"Oh, yeah. I'm going to put Goliath in you alright." He groaned.

"Goliath, huh?" Twisting her hand down his shaft with each stroke.

"You'll see why in a minute."

"Is that so?" She said as she jerked even harder.

"Yeah, that's so." He said as he looked down at her. "Hopefully it fits."

"I'll make it fit." She said back. "Or die trying."

"Think he's keeping time?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I doubt it, he's probably passed out."

"Good, I can take my time."

"As long as you pound me with this fat thing you call Goliath, you can take as much time as you want."

Mark scooted off the bed and stood over her. He grabbed his cock by the base and squeezed it, causing it to darken to a light shade of purple. He grabbed Hannah by the back of the head and pulled her close to his meat and then began to lightly slap her in the face with it.

"Stick your tongue out."

She did and he began to rub the thick business end on her tongue, smacking it a few times before he started to rub it again. "Suck my balls." He told her. She rose up on her knees and smashed her face into his low hanging sack. She mashed them all the way into his body and rocked her head back and forth, slobbering all over them. I noticed he didn't have pubic hair, he was cleanly shaved. It was an odd look, but made his cock look like a sleek stabbing instrument. He started jerking his own cock, pressing her face into his balls while he did so. I jerked my own cock in rhythm with his hand.

He pulled her back from his balls with her bun as he continued to jack himself. "Open your mouth." He told her. Hannah opened up wide and I expected her to say 'ahhhhh', but before she could make a sound, he slid Goliath's head into her waiting mouth. Mark began to slowly piston in and out of her mouth, his girth only allowing her to take in the first 3 or 4 inches. She gagged as he pressed harder, but he pulled back and out of her mouth—a thick saliva string following his cock. After she regained her composure, he pushed it back into her mouth.

Hannah grabbed his cock from him and wrapped both hands around it and started twisting in opposite directions. She licked and sucked the tip while she worked the shaft with her hands. She violently bobbed her head on his cock until she coughed, then did it again and again—punished her throat with the meaty tip. With his now free hands, he reached down and grabbed Hannah's free hanging breasts. He squeezed them, their softness visible to me in the hallway. He pinched her nipples and held their weight up with his thumbs and forefingers. He shook them and they jiggled. She fucked his cock with her face faster when he manhandled her tits.

"Can I fuck your tits?" He boldly asked.

She stopped sucking him and wiped the slobber off of her chin. Her hands let go of his cock and began squeezing her tits together in front of him. Mark slid his shaft into her deep cleavage and began to fuck them slowly. She spit at the big head as it poked out between her breasts, licking it at when he pushed hard enough to reach her waiting tongue. Hannah sat back on her heels and looked up at him as continued to thrust at her chest. Her mouth was open and I can see her taking in the Greek statue like body standing before her.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed." He told her as he pulled away. She spat her thick, mucous like spit onto his shaft and rubbed up and down his length for him. She obeyed him, standing up and climbing onto the bed. She shook her ass back and forth in front of him, again looking at him over her shoulder.

"See anything you want, mister?" She asked him.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"What?"

"I want that thing in me. All of it."

"Shake your ass for me."

Hannah obeyed and began to shake her ass as best she could. It was awkward at first, but she started to get the rhythm of it. Her ass checks began to toss around in a way that almost caused me to cum on the spot. She smiled as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Like this?" She asked, looking for validation.

"Just like that." Mark leaned forward and pressed his face between her fold and began to eat her pussy and ass with reckless abandon. Hannah threw her head back and moaned loud enough for me to hear even if I was sitting in the living room. Mark spread her ass cheeks with his hands and flicked both holes with the tip of his tongue. Her head dropped down and began grinding her hips on his face, stuffing his tongue into whichever hole it could find.

"Put Goliath in me." She gasped.

"I don't have any condoms."

"I don't care, just fill me up and beat my little pussy with it." She hissed.

"You want my cock bareback?"

"Please stop teasing me and take it like you want it." She was becoming animal like in her lust. "I want you to own it, make it yours."

"I'm going to fuck your pretty pink pussy with this beast. You ready?" He growled.

"Yes."

Mark grabbed the cock by the base with his right hand and her left hip with his left. He lined up Goliath with her pussy and began to push into her while pulling her back onto his staff. His cock head found resistance and began to smash into her opening as he pushed harder into her. He pulled back and tried again, this time his monster broke through her initial tightness and began to slide slowly and effortlessly into her. His cock was already lubed by her throat spit, so he didn't need to enter her in increments to spread her juices on him. Instead, his full length slid into her in one slow motion. He only stopped when his hips met her ass. Once there, he just left Goliath in her, allowing her to adjust to his overwhelming size.

"You like that?" He asked her.

"Oh my, god. It's so big...I can feel it in my stomach."

"You ready?"

"Yes, give it to me."

"Here we go."

Mark slowly pulled out. As soon as his head popped out, he pushed it slowly back in. He kept up the motion, the slow in and out. After about a dozen strokes, he began to increase the tempo until he was pounding her with Goliath. I watched his mast impale her over and over, her tits slapping around on her chest as he fucked her without mercy. His hips slapped into hers loudly, her moans competing with the sharp slaps of colliding flesh.

She had to have known she was being loud. If she was trying to be discrete, she was failing miserably. Instead, I figured her to be punishing me. She probably thought I was passed out on the couch in a drunken stupor. Either way, it didn't matter.

I stroked my cock while Mark fucked my wife. I wanted to throw up from the shock at what I was watching, but wanted to shoot my cum all over the door frame because I had never seen anything as hot as what I as watching. I had watched plenty of porn behind her back, but nothing I have ever seen even came close to Mark and Hannah.

Mark slowed, teasing her with the head of Goliath before stabbing it back into her. She jerked away in was probably a mixture of surprise and pain. Mark clearly knew how to fuck and was giving Hannah everything he had. I couldn't tell if she was coming, but she had dropped her head into her arms like a student taking a nap on a school desk. Her tits were swinging all over the place as Mark pounded her just like she had asked for.

I was impressed with Mark's stamina. He was wrecking my wife at a pace totally unsustainable for a mortal man. Whenever he looked like he might finish, he slowed and gyrated his hips, hitting Hannah in spots I apparently never had. She rolled partly on her left side and Mark used her right arm for leverage. He started pounding even harder and began grunting deeply with every thrust into her. He put her right wrist in his left hand and grabbed her right breast as he continued to fuck her. The slapping began to increase and I knew he was about done.

"I'm going to cum!" He cried.

"Cum in me, baby." She cried back.

"Can I?" His voice was shaky and his thrusts were erratic.

"Yes, cum in my hole." She assured him, bucking backwards on Goliath.

"Here it goes!!" He grunted as he began to shudder with the ecstasy of an orgasm. He planted his shaft in her as deep as he good and shot his cum into her. He leaned his head back and groaned like a trapped animal while Hannah ground her hips on him. After about 30 seconds, Hannah pulled herself off Goliath and quickly turned around on the bed, laying on her stomach in front of his still hard erection. She took it in her hand and began to suck on the swollen head, twisting the shaft as she looked up at him - the waves of pleasure sweeping over him. She sucked out the last of his cum and then licked her juices off his softening cock.

I pushed my cock back in my shorts and began to cum in my underwear. The waves of pleasure washed over me, nearly causing my knees to buckle beneath me. I gasped for air as I squeezed the last drops of cum out. I watched as Hannah smacked her tongue with Mark's cock. She was smiling at him as she gave him a good old post workout cock massage.

As much as I wanted to watch what happened next, I was worried about getting caught. I pulled the door shut and locked it. I put the key back on the hook in the linen closet and laid down on the couch in the living room, feigning sleep. It was probably five minutes later when Mark finally emerged. He was back in his jeans and he moved silently through the living room, gathering his things.

I acted as if I had just woken up.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He sounded nervous. "I was just going to call Uber for that ride."

"Dude, don't be gay. Just crash here." I told him.

"You sure?"

I looked at my watch. "Bro, it's 3 in the morning, just crash out."

"Ok, I appreciate it."

"No problem. What were you guys up to?"

"Uh, nothing much. We just talked for a bit."

"Oh, ok." I feigned ignorance. "Well, I'm turning in."

"Ok, goodnight."

I walked to my bedroom and the light was off. Hannah was under the covers on her side of the bed. I crawled into bed and said goodnight, but she didn't respond. I figured she had gone to sleep or was too embarrassed to answer me. Maybe she feared a fight or perhaps she felt extremely guilty for what had happened with Mark. I wasn't sure, only she knew.

I laid awake, unable to sleep. I stared at the ceiling, my brain trying to process what had just occurred. Even in my drunkenness, I knew this had been a game changer. What had happened, what I had passively encouraged, could not be undone. Hannah had let another man stick his cock in her. She had even let him cum in her without any hesitation. One does not simply turn back the clock on that. I imagined Mark's semen leaking out of her as she slept next to me. How was I supposed to deal with that?

Sleep evaded me and I had given up on it when I felt Hannah stir next to me. "Scott?" She whispered softly. I feigned sleep, breathing slow and deep. "Scott?" She called again. Nothing.

I felt her get out of the bed slowly and watched the ambient light appear as the bedroom door silently opened and then close after she slipped through. Apparently I wasn't the only one who knew how to creep through the house with maximum stealth. My heart began to race and the familiar chest pressure returned. I wondered what she was up to. If she needed to pee, she would have used our bathroom. She had no reason to leave the room.

I looked at the clock. It was 5:03. I'd give her 10 minutes, then I would investigate. I watched the clock as each minute ticked away until it finally read 5:13. I slowly crawled out of bed and walked to the closed door; unlike earlier, she couldn't lock me in. I turned the knob and slowly pulled it open. A light was on in the living room. I slowly crept down the carpeted hallway until I could peek around the corner into the living room. Hannah was riding Mark.

Only the lamp on the end table was on and it cast a dull light on Hannah's back. I risked the safety of the hallway and crept closer for a better look. I figured as long as I swung wide and kept my distance, Mark wouldn't see me. By doing so, I would be able to see almost down the length of the whole couch.

Hannah's right hand was on the back of couch, using it as support-she was in a full squat. As I moved closer, I could see Mark's Goliath in her. She was squatting up and down on his shaft, his girth causing her pussy to stretch out as she bounced off him. His rod shoved her pussy back inside her as she dropped back on his lap. Aside from the faint slapping sound, they were silent.

As I moved closer, I could see Hannah's left hand around Mark's throat. Both of his hands were ravaging her breasts as she bounced on him. Mark began to buck back up against her, the slapping sound becoming more pronounced. I could hear both of them starting to grunt, Mark's upward thrusts increasing pace. He let go of her breasts and wrapped both hands around her neck, choking her. She seemed to slump and go limp, struggling for air. Just as I was about to step out of the shadows and intervene, Mark let go and Hannah let out a large, gurgling gasp. She fell forward onto her knees and pressed her chest to his.