Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
584 Followers

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

"Can I get you some wine? Or a mead?" Vanessa asked.

Mead? Rob mused. "A glass of wine would be fine."

"I have a Russian River Valley Pinot," she said. "It's a MacLendan, '13."

Rob's jaw dropped. "That's one of my favorites." It was pricey, too.

"What a coincidence," Vanessa said innocently, popping the cork on the bottle that had mysteriously appeared in the big box by the fridge.

With his wine, Rob sat in an old wooden desk chair. Vanessa pulled another chair a few inches from his, facing the opposite direction. She sipped her wine, her charming eyes peering at him over her glass. She laid her hand casually on his upper thigh.

Rob let it remain there, for the moment. "Where are you from, Vanessa?"

She answered, "Near Rome."

"That's upstate, right?"

Her dancing eyes seemed to laugh. "Close enough."

Rob noticed her hand had begun to sneak up his leg. He carefully lifted it and placed it in her lap.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Rob?"

"Yes," he replied, hoping that would set the matter to rest.

"Are you sure she's never cheated on you?"

His heart clenched painfully. Until a short time ago, that would have been an easy answer.

His concern must have shown in his face, because Vanessa's alluring smile had taken on a smug expression. Perhaps he had underestimated this woman. She was obviously more mature than she appeared. But he was sure she couldn't be over eighteen.

He told her, "It doesn't matter whether she has, or she hasn't been with someone else. The only important things are that she's happy, and she knows I'm here for her when she needs me."

Taking another long sip of her wine, Vanessa said, "You know how beautiful she is when you're fucking her. It doesn't bother you that another man is enjoying her little high-pitched squeaks and moans while his big cock ravages that tight little pussy?"

How could she have known about Wendy's squeaking? Was she just guessing?

But the image had been planted in his head. It played over and over. Wendy, her legs spread, fingers clawing at some other man's back.

Rob tossed back the rest of his wine and stood. "I think I should go."

"No! Wait!" Vanessa cried out, jumping to her feet. "I'm sorry. Rob. As nice as you've been to me, I shouldn't have played with your heart like that. It was a mean thing to do. It's just -- I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. A really long time. You seem to be an exceptional guy, and any girl should feel lucky to have such love and devotion. I know that I would." Her eyes were flirty again.

He smiled. "Thanks, Vanessa. That was a sweet thing to say. But I guess I'd better get back to —"

"Before you go, can you do one more thing?" she asked, pleadingly.

With a heavy sigh, he asked, "What do you need?"

"My bed. I don't know how it goes together. Can you help me with that?"

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Cupid says, "Time's half up, and you're still dressed?"

"Leave me alone, dammit! This isn't my first time with a mortal. I know what I'm doing. He's a tough nut, but the shell is starting to crack."

"I think you're too emotionally invested in this, Mom."

"You're half right, Cupid," I tell him. "I like this guy. I like him a lot. I like him so much that I can't wait to feel his cock squirting inside me. Emotionally invested? Yeah, I am. And if I'm lucky, you might get a new half-brother out of the deal."

"Oh, great," he groans. "There goes the neighborhood. What about Wendy?"

"If I can convince Rob to give it up, she can go screw her ass off for all I care. But until we know for sure, let's keep her on ice."

"You don't sound too confident," he says.

"Are you worried that maybe you've been wrong all these years? Maybe all mortals aren't as fickle as you want to believe?"

"Okay, okay. You made your point. Now get back to work. And bon chance, Mom."

"Thanks. I may need it..."

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Rob had assembled Vanessa's frame back together in about ten minutes. Together, they set the large box spring and the thick mattress in place. She found the cardboard box with her sheets, and Rob helped her put them on.

With a contented "Aahhh...", Vanessa fell across the bed smiling, her arms and legs spread wide.

As unbelievably beautiful as she had looked to him before, the sight of her voluptuous body laid out so invitingly on a freshly-made bed was nearly irresistible.

"My Aunt Vesta knows everything about homes," Vanessa said. "She once told me that before a house can become a home, it must have four things. A kitchen, a bed, a woman, and...a man."

Standing by the bed, he felt her eyes. They weren't just looking at him. They were blazing into his very soul. He suddenly felt strangely warm. Warm and hard again. He noticed a small change in her breathing, and the way her eyes had softened. Then he noticed her hands. One was thrust down into her now-open shorts, moving rhythmically underneath the cotton fabric. The other hand was at her chest, releasing the buttons, one-by-one.

"I -- I should go," he said. But his feet wouldn't move. He couldn't stop watching, waiting for the appearance of those big, delightful titties that had been teasing him ever since they first met. An intoxicating scent swirled around him. Her scent. Pure, heavenly desire.

Then the last button came free. The suspense was excruciating. Slowly, she pulled one half of her shirt to the side.

"Ohmygod..." he whispered, staring like a starved man at the sublime beauty of the ripe, firm globe rising from her chest as though gravity didn't exist. He craved a chance to touch it, to squeeze and to suckle at that rosy pink nipple. When she cupped it with her own hand, his balls tightened, and he thought he might come at any moment.

Then she bared the other breast. Somehow, the two of them side-by-side were an order of magnitude more breathtaking than only one.

"Please," Vanessa whimpered, extending her hand toward him.

He glanced down her body to see that her shorts had been lowered to crotch level. Her arm was shaking faster, her hand rapidly mopping her clit.

"Please," she repeated pitifully. "Touch me, Rob. My breasts. They need you."

His resolve evaporated. He gave her his hand. She drew it to her marvelous, rubbery flesh, clasping her hand around his and whimpering again. Her eyes rolled back in her head when his fingers tightened around the stout mound.

"Yes..." she sighed. "More."

He squeezed and kneaded one breast to Vanessa's vocal delight. Unable to hold himself back, he took her other hefty melon in his other hand and lowered his lips to the pink teat of the first.

Rob had never tasted a nipple before. Sure he'd sucked enough of them. None of them had much flavor. Vanessa's tit was sweet as a warm, cherry popsicle. The purrs rising from her resonated like an Aeolian harp as she held his head to her marvelous mammary while he sucked, lapped and nibbled at it.

He knew she was coming soon. He heard the quickening of her breaths and felt the brisk tempo of her arm. Mostly, he could smell her. A garden of fragrances arose from her excited pussy, deep-scented roses and sweet tulips and earthy daisies, all blending into one fantastic aroma that was her erotic essence.

He hadn't realized that she'd been squeezing and fondling his cock until he sensed the lowering of his zipper.

"No!" he shouted, jumping away from the tantalizing seductress.

"No!" Vanessa yelled back. "By the Titans! Please, Rob! Don't leave me like this," she implored, reaching both hands out to him.

The sight of her was too much. The flush in her beauteous cheeks and across the top of her chest. Those wondrous breasts, the nipples still glistening with his saliva. The perfect form of her body. The shorts, now halfway down her thighs, revealing an aroused, pink pussy capped by sleek pubes that looked like spun gold. She was too much to refuse.

She shrieked when he grabbed her ankle and spun her around. Whipping her shorts the rest of the way off her legs, he lifted her small, delicate foot to his mouth.

"Holy Mother Gaia," Vanessa sighed.

He laughed to himself. She said such funny things.

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

"Only ten more minutes, Mom," my pretty cherub says.

"Not now, Cupid."

"I have a golden arrow ready if you need it." There is mirth in his voice.

I snap at him, "Leave me alone! Can't you see he's sucking my toes?"

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

"Did you say something?" Rob asked.

"No," Vanessa answered in a dreamy voice. "Don't stop."

She shivered and made funny little animal squeaks and contented moans, muttering strange syllables as Rob's skilled mouth and patient fingers delivered pleasure to every inch of her petite feet. He was struck by how they smelled less like shoes than like cotton candy.

Massaging around her instep elicited soft, sibilant sighs. He continued to her ankles and nibbled at her heel, a delight which seemed to surprise her. Moving inch-by-inch up her flawless legs to her thighs, he savored the baby softness of her skin and her tiny cries of joy.

When he finally neared the cleft of Vanessa's pink peach, he knelt at the side of the bed and hoisted her knees over his shoulders. A provocative scent rose from her pussy, like he'd smelled before, only stronger. It filled him with a carnal craving. His cock throbbed with desire.

Silencing his inner voice that clamored for immediate gratification, he teased her with tentative licks, light brushes of his lips, and warm breaths blown across her swollen clit. It was huge. She moaned and groaned, growing increasingly needy. Her hips thrust and rolled, pushing herself toward his mouth.

When Rob sensed her frustration peak, he sucked her labia into his mouth, grinding it between his lips.

"Yes!" she squealed with long-denied gratification.

She shuddered, moaning fervently when he tongue-fucked her, drawing her liquid lust into his mouth. The taste of her nipple had been nothing. Her excited pussy was impossible to describe. He had enjoyed curries that weren't as complex. He knew only that he wanted more.

He sunk his fingers into the soft, meaty flesh of that perfect butt, holding her steady while feasting on her pussy lips and thrusting his rigid tongue into her cunt. Occasionally he would flutter the tip of his tongue across her clit, promises of pleasures to come.

Another aroma floated up to his nose. Undeniably, he smelled chocolate. Milk chocolate. Where was it coming from? He followed his nose and found himself pushing her thighs up and back to sniff between her perfectly plump buns. No, he thought himself. He couldn't. Not there. But the idea was too intriguing, the warm scent too enticing. He flicked his tongue out, tasting her small, pink flower.

"Oh, yesss..." she sighed fervently. "Keep going..."

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

"Time's up," Cupid tells me. "You can stop now."

"I don't give a flying faerie fart," I reply, my voice languid and throaty. "Go away."

"Are you still gonna' fuck him?"

"Who knows? Go away."

"I think you could have had him by now if you'd really tried. You cheated."

"The deal's off. You won. Take Valentine's. Take Halloween. Take all of their damned festivals. Just go away."

"What about Wendy?" he asks.

"You know what to do. When it's time, use one of your lead 'arrows'. Now, will you please just go away?"

"What's he doing down there, Mom?"

My glare could melt gold.

His precocious, adolescent laughter echoes into the distance.

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

Rob continued lavishing his attentions on Vanessa's sweet ass -- and like the rest of her, that was no exaggeration. The taste made him think about the box of truffles and the roses he'd bought for Wendy. He wondered what he would do with them now.

He crooked two fingers up into Vanessa's pussy to find the sacred spot. Only it wasn't just a spot. He discovered a large, thick pad, wider than three fingers. As soon as he touched it, Vanessa arched off the bed with an ecstatic gasp.

Stroking her inside and licking her crinkled rose, he reached up with the pad of his thumb to caress the sides of her fat clit, nearly the size of a pea. She responded with wheezy, agitated moans that seemed to reverberate from the walls like cathedral pipes. Patiently playing the calliope of her lust, he lifted her toward her climax.

A quick rotation brought his finger to her asshole and his mouth to her mound. Pushing his slick digit into the hot cauldron of her ass, he puckered his lips and clamped them over her clit. The tip of his tongue slithered out to flick up and down each side of her over-sized nub while he sucked in rhythmic aspirations.

Vanessa bucked and wriggled underneath his mouth, screeching and uttering strange oaths in a language that sounded vaguely like Latin. With a thunderous scream that seemed to shake the foundations while reaching up into the heavens, she came.

He had always relished the taste of a woman's pleasure. He should have expected that Vanessa's feminine come would be like none other. Rob drank the divine ambrosia that poured from her fountain. He began to feel light-headed, as if he was growing drunk from her liquor.

A small, weak moan passed through Vanessa's pretty, pink lips. Gradually her muscles eased as she floated back to earth.

Rob rose to his feet.

"Fuck me," she begged, her fingers spreading the wings of her glistening labia. "Please, Rob. Take me. I know you want it."

She was right. She was so tempting. He was achingly hard. He knew beyond any doubt that plunging his cock into the hot, liquid center of the phenomenal woman laid out before him would be an experience more fantastic than he could imagine.

"I can't," he said.

She raised open arms to him. "Just once. Wendy will never know. I promise."

Rob tried to recall when he had ever mentioned his love's name.

"I would know," he said, slowly backing towards the door. "I would live every day of my life knowing. Even if I never told her, I couldn't live with a lie like that. I'm sorry."

As he turned to leave, he heard Vanessa's soft voice. "She doesn't know what a lucky woman she is."

She didn't understand. Wendy wasn't the lucky one.

Rob nearly ran back to his apartment. He dropped his pants in the bathroom, took his cock in hand and started pumping. It took only a few seconds before he was spraying the bathroom walls with the most powerful orgasm he'd ever given himself.

Stumbling to his bed, he collapsed.

][~][ ][~][ ][~][ ][~][

After their accidental meeting in the park, Wendy had run alongside her newfound obsession for about two miles. Dante had talked, and she nodded her head, but she barely heard a word he said. She couldn't get over his awesome physique.

Just as they finished up their run at his apartment building -- about halfway between her apartment and Rob's -- Dante got a phone call. His eyes lit up with a strangely lustful look. He stepped away from Wendy to talk secretively.

That didn't matter to her. She assumed anyone as incredible as Dante would have other women. She wanted to be his best lover.

When he hung up, he told her, "I have some work to do this afternoon. A few, um, appointments, you know, that I need to take care of. Why don't you come by my place around six? We can go out for a bite. Or —" His eyes got that sexy look again, checking her out from head to toe. "— if you'd like, we can eat in."

An ecstatic shiver ran through her. "Yes. I'd like that," she said. She didn't care if he had to work. She would have been glad to suck his fat cock while he was working, if that was what he wanted. She would do anything for him.

Feeling on top of the world, she ran the mile back to her apartment. Stripping off her clothes as soon as she got in the door, she quickly brought herself off with her fingers, dreaming about how much she was going to enjoy Dante's thick cock reaming her. She jumped in the shower, and got off again with the handheld shower head, imagining his tongue in her pussy.

She spent the rest of the afternoon getting herself ready. Fingernails, toenails, hair, makeup, a slinky white, almost see-thru blouse, and just the right shade of red skirt with red 'fuck me' heels in honor of Valentine's day. She wanted everything to be perfect for him. She couldn't seem to keep her hands off herself, though, and had to take yet another shower and do her hair again before it was time to go.

The bus dropped her off at his building just before six. Her anxieties came back, and she worried what he might think of her if she was early. She decided it didn't matter. She was ready to fuck him senseless. She would be his slut, if that's what he wanted.

Impetuous as she was, she couldn't wait for the elevator and climbed the three flights of stairs as fast as her 'fuck-me' heels would take her. At the last minute, she wiggled out of her red panties. She didn't want anything in the way if he decided to take her as soon as he saw her. She wasn't surprised that the crotch was already damp.

With her panties balled in her fist, she knocked on his door. Just as it opened, she felt something dull thump against her butt. She whipped around to see who had hit her, but no one was there.

Dante stood in the doorway, wearing only a towel around his waist and a lecherous smile on his face.

Wendy looked at him. She felt nothing. Nada. Not even the slightest bit of desire. In fact, she hardly recognized him. His body wasn't exactly as she remembered. Still muscular. Still most of a six pack. But she hadn't noticed that he was so much older. And balding. And hairy. All over. She had never been fond of hairy men.

Standing there in the doorway, he whipped the towel away. Yep, that part was still the same, too. Except for some reason she wasn't really enthused about the size of his wee-wee any more. In fact, it was a little scary. She glared at him. With all the hair and that monstrous thing sticking out between his legs, he looked like some sort of mythological beast.

"Why don't you come in, Wendy?" he said, leering at her in a way that gave her the creeps. "We were just getting started."

We?

"I'm waiting, Dante..." came a tinkly sweet voice from behind him.

Wendy peered around him to find a stunning, naked blonde stretched out on his sofa. She was the most beautiful woman Wendy had ever seen. She couldn't have been over eighteen.

"I have a huge bed." Dante smiled broadly, showing his yellow teeth. "There's enough room for all three of us."

"Uh, I think I should go," Wendy said, backing away.

"Don't run off, Wilma," Dante urged. He didn't even remember her name. "The party's just starting. I've got lots of blue pills and there's plenty of me to go around. We can play wicked games all night long."

"Yeah... I don't think so."

Wendy spun around and hurried back down the stairs. She kept tripping over her red 'fuck me' heels, so she took them off so she could go faster. When she got to the street, any doubts had evaporated. Barefoot, she started walking, then trotting. Then she was running faster and faster until she felt like she was flying.

How could I have been so stupid? she said to herself. Rob loves me. I know he does. I just have to be patient. He'll come around.

But about halfway to his apartment, the doubts returned.

What if he found another date for Valentines? What if he's already with another girl? Maybe they're together now.

This time, though, she worked her way through it.

If he does have someone else, then he deserves her. I shouldn't have been such a fuck-up. I was stupid to even think I could find someone better than Rob. If another girl is there, then he can have us both. And if the other girl can't handle it, that's not my problem.

alextasy
alextasy
584 Followers