Wicked Liasons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the image that he needed, he was too close to the edge. He'd walked around all night with this hard on. He moaned more now. His hand began pumping faster as he imagined her kneeling before him again as he sprayed cum all over her gorgeous tits. He raised his head as he heard someone come through the door of the dressing room, and looked directly in the eyes of the woman he saw in the mirror. "Oh God..." and he started to come all over his hand, "Cat...oh God."

Cat froze at the entrance of the opened door. She'd just gotten out of her shower after washing all the cum off her body from the show. She thought she was hearing things but then realized she was hearing moaning coming from the next dressing room. Knowing it was vacant, she went immediately into agent-mode and left her room, not thinking about what she did or didn't have on. When she got to the door, the moaning was definitely louder, so she barged in without knocking. That's when she saw Kane sitting at the dressing table masturbating. When he looked at her in the mirror and came, she felt a flood of moisture drip down her thighs and she almost dropped the towel she was gripping against her breasts.

"Ah shit." Kane got up flustered, trying to clean himself off and also to zip himself without hurting his cock. "I, uh, didn't think anyone was in here. Um, I'm sorry Cat." He could barely look at her face, he was red from the orgasm he just had, but also from embarrassment.

"Kane, really, I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have just barged in." Fumbling for words, "Do you need any help?" Kane's head snapped up to meet her eyes at that comment. Now it was her turn to blush because the sizzling look of lust on his face said everything -- he wanted her and badly, she almost groaned with pleasure. He really was fantasizing about her while he was jerking off. Another gush of moisture went down her legs at the thought of how much she turned him on.

"I uh I have to get back to the bar." He was getting ready to bolt through the door, but she needed to stop him. As he tried to get by her, she put her hand on his arm and his gaze automatically went from her hand to the top edge of the towel that she had a death-grip on -- only because if she didn't hold it tight, she would be throwing it on the ground and climbing his luscious body.

"Wait, Kane, maybe we can go get breakfast after your shift?" Not only did she want to interview him about the case, but she also genuinely liked him and if he wasn't involved, he could be a good ally to have. He had access to customers at both bars, let alone his sweetness was refreshing. He wasn't an overpowering alpha like most of her colleagues. In addition, she was still super horny and although she wouldn't admit it right at this moment, he was part of the reason for the flow of fluid rolling down her legs.

"Cat, I don't want you to think you have to....I-ah...yeah, I'd love to go to breakfast with you." There was the smile that she looked forward to on this assignment. As they both turned to go out the door, he said, "Um, you might want to change into something more appropriate for breakfast in public." He looked down again at her breasts again, which were so tender from the need of his attention. She gripped the towel even tighter and the friction made her nipples ache more.

"I'll be ready in 15 minutes. I'll meet you at the bar." She turned on her heels and walked back to her dressing room to get ready for her date, er, the interrogation.

Kane's head thudded against the wall outside the dressing room, he had never made such a fool of himself before. He wasn't a timid guy, but he didn't know what the hell had come over him. The thought of Cat seeing him come sent hot heat flooding all over his body and filling his cock once again. He groaned and made his way back to the bar.

12