Wicked Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh and his mother, the final chapter...
5.3k words
4.46
39.5k
56

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScotchFan
ScotchFan
188 Followers

When the plane reached cruising altitude the first class Wi-Fi came on, my phone buzzed in my hand, it was a text from Carrie.

"How's it going, stud?" read the message.

I smiled, there was also a picture attached of her on all fours in front of a mirror, what an ass that girl had. "It's been fairly quiet so far, baby doll," I texted back.

"Who are you talking to?" my mother asked.

"Carrie," I replied.

"Oh her, I was hoping you had outgrown that one by now," she said flatly before taking a sip from her wine glass.

"We've actually gotten pretty close lately," I said with a shrug. "I doubt I outgrow her anytime soon."

"I don't think it's a good idea that you keep seeing her," she said as she finished off her first glass of wine, one of many I suspected.

"Why is that mother?" I inquired.

"To be perfectly honest, she does not meet Kaiser standards," she said in that emotionless voice.

I laughed, "You do realize that I am the sole remaining Kaiser, right? Father is gone, all his family is gone, I'm it, Mother."

"You have the honor of the name to maintain, and that means marrying someone that equals your own station," she sniffed.

"Like you and father?" I almost growled. "If you hadn't noticed, you two didn't work out so well."

She sat stoically and stared out the window. The flight attendant brought her another wine, which she promptly took a draw of.

"Mother," I began. "How well did you know Jack Knight?" I noticed a barely perceptible twitch of her lip at the mention of his name.

"I knew him when I was in school. Nothing more," she adjusted her seat. "Why, what did he tell you?"

I sensed that I hit on a nerve, "He said that the two of you went out a few times."

She sniffed haughtily, "I wouldn't say we 'went out', more like he kept me entertained when I was bored. It all really does not matter, it was before I married your father."

I let the subject drop, but it did begin the wheels in my mind turning and certain suspicions began bubbling up, I would have to revisit this topic with my mother at a future date. She stood and moved passed me into the isle as she proceed to the bathroom. When she returned she asked me to switch seats so she could stretch out without the bulkhead becoming a hindrance. I slid over, grabbed my pillow, eased the chair back and leaned my head against the wall of the plane as I stared out the window. Mother reclined her seat as well and wrapped herself in a blanket, I closed the small window and it wasn't long before we both drifted off.

I don't know how long I had been asleep; I think it was only a matter of minutes, the cabin was fairly dark since it was still early morning. My mother, still wrapped in her blanket had her head on my leg and was sleeping soundly, she held my left forearm in her hand and my left hand rested dangerously close to her left boob. She wore a white pants suit, with a top that fit snugly against her body, she had removed the thin jacket before she nodded off.

I adjusted my position, pretending I was still asleep and my hand moved to cover her breast. She didn't stir. Her erect nipple was poking into my hand, it was so hard and because of that my cock wasn't far behind. I pretended to move in my sleep so I could move my hand around her breast; it was so firm and ripe. I had to release the top button of my jeans to relieve the pressure on my erection. Mother stirred as I slowly manipulated her breast and her right hand came to rest on my cock, I froze. Just that slight touch had me as hard as a Minnesota pond in January.

I reached down with my free hand and slowly lowered the zipper, her hand adjusted to the new position. I waited to make sure her breathing hadn't changed and then I placed my hand upon hers and slowly began to run it up and down on the shaft, all the while still holding her breast in my other hand. The attendant walked by and smiled at me, but was none the wiser to my present condition due to the concealing blanket. The head of my penis had made its way out from under the band of my briefs so I gently ran my mother's hand over the head and then used it to push down my briefs so my whole cock was freed from its confinement. I paused, making sure my mother was still asleep, her breathing hadn't changed.

Determined that she was still asleep I wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking it up and down very slowly, her soft hand felt so good against my skin. I ran it across my balls and then up the shaft, over the head and back down again. The whole scene was so surreal and erotic that I knew I wouldn't last long. I increased the tempo slightly and felt my balls begin to tighten which caused me to strengthen my grip around her hand that clutched my rock hard cock. A handful of strokes later my cock twitched and I felt the cum rising, I tensed and let out a weak moan.

What happened in the next split second will be forever burned into my mind. Just as the cum was to come boiling from my cock and painting my shirt, my mother slid forward with the speed of a cheetah and jerked my shaft into her mouth. She did not bob on it or allow it any further than just past her lips, but the bulbous head was locked between those botox lips as if it were held in a vise. I stiffened and gripped the arm rest like it was the only thing keeping me in the plane, my teeth were gritted to keep from yelling out and I came for what seemed to be an eternity. When I was finally spent my mother sat up casually and reached for her wine and took a long draw washing my cum down her throat. I stared at her, she gave me a noncommittal half shrug and said, "I didn't want you to make a mess." And then she turned in her chair, rewrapped the blanket around her and went back to sleep.

When we landed in Aruba it was midafternoon, we took a cab from the airport to the resort. The lady at the reception counter showed us to our private bungalow that sat adjacent to the hotel. The hut had a living area, a small kitchen, one bathroom and two bedrooms. I actually entertained the thought of getting a one bedroom place, but that would have been way too obvious.

I changed into my swim trunks, grabbed a towel and told my mother I was going to go check out the beach. After what had happened on the flight I was just a bit nervous to be around her just now. I bolted for the door and jogged down to the white sand beach. The water was a blue-green and the sun still shown hot even this late in the day. I spread out my towel and lay on my stomach to catch some late rays. The tunes were cranking through my ear buds and the sun was warming my back when something cold dribbled on my back causing me to jerk up out of my euphoria. I jerked the ear buds out and spun to my hip, mother was kneeling beside me with a bottle of sunblock in her hand. She was wearing and orange bikini that accented her tan skin, a bikini that left very little to the imagination.

"Mother!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't want you to burn." she explained.

"I think it's too late in the day to burn, but thank you," I said, acknowledging her attempt at something motherly.

"I'll rub it in," it wasn't really an offer as it was more of a statement of fact. She swung a leg over my butt and sit down roughly. Her hands rubbed in the lotion and kneaded my back muscles. She was right, she was good at massages.

"What shall we do tonight," she asked in an almost light hearted tone. Maybe getting her away from our home town was a good idea after all.

"I saw a restaurant just up the road when we drove in, we could walk there and I think I saw a club right across the street, if you feel like dancing." It was a long shot but I thought 'what the hell'.

She stopped massaging just for a split second as if contemplating my suggestion, "It sounds fun," she said before resuming her ministrations. She continued on for another five minutes and then jumped up off my ass, and spread her own towel out and lay down on her back, her firm breasts reached for the heavens.

After only a handful of minutes she sat up, "I'm going for a dip, want to join me?" she asked.

"I'll come down in a minute," I said, I did need a little time to let my erection subside.

I joined my mother in the water, she was in just past her waist, which wasn't much past my recently deflated chub, considering my height. So I went in a little deeper, I was fairly sure I would be getting excited being this close to her gorgeous body.

"So, um, mom," I began nervously. "Have you thought about the future at all?" She had sunglasses on so I couldn't read her eyes, not that they ever showed any emotion anyway.

"What about it?" she asked with a slight cock of her head.

"On what you want to do," I stumbled on. "An idea occurred to me on the flight."

"Was that before or after you used my hand as your personal fuck toy?" she said with a straight face, though I do think one eyebrow raised slightly.

My head dropped so I was looking into the water, "Yeah, uh...sorry about that," I apologized.

"Oh Max, don't be sorry. You're a teenager, you have needs. And besides I never said I didn't enjoy it," a soft smile touched the corners of her mouth, a beautiful mouth. "I've just never seen you that brazen around me before."

"I thought you were asleep," I mumbled.

She actually laughed, "So that makes it alright? I can jerk you off as long as I'm asleep?"

"Can we get back to the original topic, mother?" I asked, my cheeks had to be glowing red.

She shrugged, "I suppose, I was actually enjoying talking about that though. What was your epiphany on the plane?"

"Okay, I'm going to college in the fall, right. So I'll be there for four years, which will give you plenty of time to decide what you want to do. You can stay at the house like nothing has changed and I can come visit on breaks." I said, kind of proud of myself for having come up with the idea.

"Okay," she began, "but what if I don't want to stay there. What if I want to move and start over somewhere else, say, here in Aruba?"

I was taken aback and it must have shown on my face, "Oh, don't look so surprised, Max. You know I hate that place and all the gossip, maybe it's time for me to get a fresh start somewhere else."

I ran a wet hand through my hair, "If that's what you want to do, then I will support it I suppose."

She had her back to me now and I could clearly see the outline of her fantastic ass beneath the crystalline water, "Will you finance it as well, Max?" she asked.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me so that her back was against my chest, she took a sharp intake of breath, "As long as you promise to come to a few of my games."

She turned and wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest, "I think I can manage that, Max." 'Who was this woman and what had she done with my mother,' I thought to myself.

We were largely silent as we walked to the restaurant. Mother was wearing a white sundress that had thin straps that crossed her tan shoulders. Her breasts stood up perfectly and her nipples were slightly hard as they poked through the fabric. I had on shorts and a white tank top that accented my sculptured arms and shoulders. It's a tourist trap, I was hoping to impress some college girls on vacation, do you blame me?

The dinner was great, lots of lobster and drinks. After dinner we made our way over to the night club across the street. We both danced, myself with a couple of college aged girls and mother ended up dancing with a younger man, not much older than me. The night was winding down and I was finishing off my drink when I glanced to where my mother was, she was slow dancing and the guy had his hand on her ass kneading it. It struck me wrong, or should I say it hit the alcohol wrong and I started for the dance floor. I grabbed my mother by the arm and pulled her away from the guy, "That'll be enough of that," I protested as I rose to my full height and leaned toward the guy. He gave me the once over and I guess decided that it probably wasn't worth a butt whipping; he backed off the dance floor and made a hasty retreat for the door.

Mother looked none too happy with me. "Why did you do that?" she asked as she glared at me. "I was having fun. If I didn't know better I'd think you were jealous."

Was I mad that some guy was fondling my mother, or was I mad that it wasn't me fondling my mother? In my present state I wasn't sure. I put my arms around my mother and took up the rhythm of the song. She put her arms around my shoulders and swayed to the music with me.

"That was very cute of you to come to your mother's rescue," she said with a wry smile.

"I couldn't just stand there and let some guy that I didn't know play with your ass, I'm your son after all," I said as chivalrously as I could muster.

She gave me an odd look, "I was really in no danger, he was harmless," she said pressing against me harder than was probably necessary.

The song ended and I was glad that my untucked tank top covered my crotch. We went to the bar and had one more drink before stumbling out into the street to make our way back to the bungalow. I somehow got the door unlocked and we fell into the room and onto the couch. Mother pulled herself up and straightened her dress.

"Be a dear and pour me a glass of wine, I'm going to change into something more comfortable," she said walking out of the room, her tight ass swayed invitingly as she walked away. I swayed to the kitchenette and found my mother's bottle of wine; I filled the glass to the brim. There was some scotch in the liquor cabinet; I'm not one for strong alcohol but what the heck, so I poured some over ice. I took a sip and nearly gagged. How does anyone drink that stuff I thought to myself, but after a couple of sips I sort of got used to it. I heard the door to the bedroom shut and I turned toward the sound. I nearly dropped my glass at what stood before me.

Mother, for once, wasn't wearing her white silk robe. She was wearing white however. She wore a white lace bra and matching panties, white garters that attached to pure white hose that contrasted perfectly with her bronzed skin. A thousand adjectives entered my drunken mind, stunning, exquisite, beautiful and extremely hot. I lumbered in her direction, holding out the glass of wine before me like the monster from the Frankenstein movies.

"Thank you, Max," she said as she took the glass. "What is it you are drinking?" She asked curiously looking at the amber liquid in my glass.

"Scotch," I slurred.

"Oh," she giggled. "You're going to regret that tomorrow. Have you ever had scotch before?"

"Nope," I replied, raising my glass in a toasting fashion as I took a swig.

She took my arm and pulled, "We should sit down," she laughed leading me to the couch. What a great idea, I thought to myself. Mother thinks of everything. The next few minutes were a blur really. I seem to remember her taking my glass and I definitely remember her straddling my lap. We kissed for a few minutes and she removed my shirt. The next thing I know she is pushing herself up my body lowering her pussy onto my face. She had moved the panties to the side as her lips came in contact with mine. In my drunken state I really didn't care whose pussy it was, I tore into it with wild abandon. I licked and I sucked and I licked some more. I drove a finger into it, and then another as I licked around her clit. She gyrated her hips moving her pussy with the rhythm of my tongue. I heard her breathing come in short bursts and her legs that were straddling my face began to quiver. I attacked her clit as she grabbed my hair and pulled me deeper into her sopping wet pussy.

I heard her cry out, "Oh, Max," as she convulsed with a violent orgasm. I kept up my oral ministrations until she pushed my head away. She rolled to the couch beside me, I was having trouble focusing. She was still panting with the after effects of her orgasm. The last thing I remember is her leading me to one of the bedrooms by my hand.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon and a pounding headache. I stumbled into the kitchen where my mother stood in front of the stove wearing only the tank top that I had on the night before. Her little round butt cheeks poked out from the edges and a massive amount of side boob tried to force its way out of the top.

She grinned slyly at me, "Morning, Max, how do you feel?" she asked.

"Like shit," I replied. And then suddenly remembering bits and pieces from the night before, I froze. "Did we..." the accusation trailed off.

"No, Max," she said walking toward me in the most supple fashion. "You passed out as soon as you hit the bed." She patted my cheek as she walked toward the bedroom. "There is bacon and coffee on the counter. I'm getting changed for the beach."

I joined her on the beach an hour later. She was easy to spot, her bikini was bright yellow and highlighted her tan nicely. A myriad of men and guys my own age had strategically placed their own towels near hers. A few dispersed after I unfurled my own towel next to hers.

"Feeling any better?" she asked as I lay down on the towel.

"The coffee and bacon did the trick, along with a handful of aspirin," I said jokingly.

"Max," mother began. "I owe you an apology for what happened last night. You were drunk and I took advantage of it."

I stared out watching the sun play off the top of the blue-green water past the beach, "I think I probably would have gone along with it even if I were not drunk, plus I kind of owed you one." My head lolled in her direction, "You are really taking to this whole being away thing, aren't you?"

She nodded, "I hate that place, the memories of what I had to do to get there, and of what I became when I did." She paused and took a deep breath, "Can you ever forgive me, Max? I was such a bad mother, wasn't I?"

"Moderately bad, yes." I then reached out and ran a finger up her side and across her ribs, she shuddered at the light touch, "There is something you can do to make it up to me," I said in low, yet serious tone.

Without hesitation she said, "Anything Max, anything you ask, want or need."

I nodded and took a very deep breath, "Good, will you..." I paused momentarily, "put some of this on my back?" I said with a dreadfully serious expression as I handed her the bottle of sunblock.

"You little shit," Liz laughed taking the bottle and clunking it on his head as I rolled to my stomach.

"What did you think I was going to ask, Mother?" I chuckled. She slapped me hard on the butt as she straddled my backside.

"Do not tease me, Maximilian," she said before starting on my chiseled back. She sighed, "I like the beach, I like the warm weather, I think California or Florida would be good spots for me. Don't you agree Max?"

I raised my upper body slightly, "I think so, I really do," I answered. "Are you planning on moving soon or waiting a while?"

"I'll let you get settled into school before I make that decision," she said as she rubbed the lotion into my muscles.

That evening we went to a place to eat that also had a bar and dance floor. It was crowded and everyone was having a good time. After dinner we danced a couple of fast dances and then the music slowed down and mother snuggled into me.

"I love that you're so tall, it makes dancing with you so much more enjoyable than dancing with your father, he was so short," she mentioned his height in passing.

"Mother," I began, "Dad was a lot shorter than me, maybe 5'7", and you are what, 5'8" or 5'9", so where did my height and size come from?" I asked. She leaned away from me slightly and looked into my face, her eyes welled up and she buried her head into my chest again.

"Don't ask me that, Max. I do not want to lie to you, and that is something for the sake of both our lives that I cannot be honest with you about. Please try to understand," she nearly pleaded.

ScotchFan
ScotchFan
188 Followers
12