Wicked Tales: Exiled Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretel too laughed, yet she was not sure why they had done what they did. When her brother finally released her, she took his hand and held it to her chest. "Now Hansel . . . why have we run away?"

Hansel took both her hands and held them to his lips, kissing each knuckle. "Father discovered mother's plot. Or at least he believes he has, but even if it was not true, she would have done something to harm one of us. Leaving was the only option. I would have left long ago, but I could not leave without you . . . you having someone to care for you . . That is."

Gretel smiled, the starlight flickered over her face. "What was she planning Hansel?" She watched her brother look around and eventually settle on what he deemed a good place to reveal her mother's plans. She took the rock he motioned too and tried to appear calm. Inside she was nervous and afraid.

"She was going to sell you to Lord Buckley to pay our rents. I don't know what she would have planned for me . . . but then again, with you gone, she should have known I would not remain here. I would have come to your aide."

Gretel's face paled at her brother's confession of her mother's sins. "Sell me?" Her face seemed to wilt. Her eyes filled with tears that slowly rolled down her cheeks. "She hated me that much."

Hansel pulled his sister into his arms, stroked her hair, and mumbled words of comfort against her ear. He felt his heart breaking as Gretel was forced to accept the truth that she had always denied. Deep down, they both had hoped there was an ounce of love in Petra's heart for them. Now neither could deny the depths of their mother's jealousy, greed and hate. "What of father?" she asked.

"He loves her." Hansel chuckled. The sound full of disbelief, not humor. "He is her husband. It is his job to provide for her. I can't make excuses for him, nor do I agree with his way of thinking, but he loves you. I know this. He wants you safe. This was his idea. He gave us these." Hansel reached into the bag he'd packed before going to Gretel's room. He pulled out a black bag and opened it. Tipping over his palm, a few coins clinked out. "It isn't much, but it will get us food while we decide where we are going. I also have bread for tomorrow's breakfast. Gretel," he touched her cheek, "we will make it. I will take care of you now."

She turned her head and kissed his palm, then looked into his eyes. "You always have."

Hansel ran a thumb over her lips. Her tongue slipped out to lick the salty flesh and he groaned softly. "Gretel . . . we need to go." He swallowed the lump in his throat and put the coins away, offered her his hand, and then led her deeper into the forest, away from the path, the village and the only home they had ever known.

The sound of the forest grew more demanding as Hansel tried to ignore the chirps of the birds and the rustling of the rodents that made their life on the ground and in the trees. He opened his eyes and blinked at the sunlight that found passage to the forest floor through the treetops. It took him a moment to remember where he and Gretel had settled down for the night and as he did he felt the presence of his sister's breath against his neck. He closed his eyes again, this time, not because of the invading light, but because of the invasion of his senses when he focused on the body pressing against him.

He felt her breasts against his ribs. Her fingers on his stomach. Her leg draped over his and the scent of her hair filled his lungs and stirred his loins. Hansel took a deep breath, moving the only arm he could. Its twin served as Gretel's pillow. Gently he stroked her hair, lifting strands to his nose, so he could continue breathing in her essence. His fingers skimmed down her arm and then he stared down the length of their bodies and he traced the shape of her knuckles. When she shifted, he felt her thigh creep higher up his leg. Her knee bent and the top grazed the bottom of his crotch. Hansel groaned as the leggings he wore, did little to keep his arousal contained. He bit his lip as the cock hidden under the black cloth jerked against his stomach.

"Gretel." He gently nudged her shoulder. "Wake up." He nudged her again. Hansel felt her shift again, this time her breath moving against his ear.

"Mmm. . .good morning," she whispered. Gretel opened her eyes and kissed her brother's cheek, then moved her hand from his chest to his stomach. Her fingers brushed the top of his dick, but she paid no attention as she finished the coarse of her hand and laid it on her hip. Her other arm became a prop for her head as she bent her elbow, nestled her cheek in her palm and stared down at her brother. "Did you sleep well?"

Hansel wanted to jump up, point to his swollen manhood and tell her exactly how he'd spent most of his night, but he didn't. Instead he smiled back at her and nodded his head, then he rose up and grabbed the bag. "The bread is in there, along with some dried beef from the larder. I need to relieve myself."

Gretel frowned at her brother, feeling as if he were annoyed with her, but she had no clue as to why. She had just woke up. She shrugged her shoulders and dug through the bag, finding the bread and meat. Both she broke into pieces for her and Hansel, then waited with their breakfast spread out on her cloak. When he returned, she could sense he seemed less tense and this pleased her. The meal was small, but to Gretel it was still more than she had most mornings, with yesterday having been the exception.

"Ready?" Hansel asked, drawing Gretel out of her morning daydream.

"I need to . . . take care of things too."

Hansel nodded his head in understanding and waited for his sister to return. While she was gone he packed up the food and dusted off her cloak. When she returned he held it out to her and once again they set out hand in hand toward what Hansel believed was the river.

Hours passed as they pushed through thorny bushes, piles of broken twigs and rotted leaves. Not once did their hands release each other and several times one or the other found an excuse to press close. By the time they reached the river Hansel was again aroused and needing relief. Gretel too was affected by the handsome man that had vowed to protect her. Her mind had conjured up all sorts of images as she imaged what had been going on behind her parents' door and if she had Hansel would make those same noises.

"Let's drink and eat here, then we can continue." Hansel declared, dropping their belongings and leaving Gretel to once again prepare their meal. This time she followed him, curious as to why he felt it her job to prepare their temporary camp. She saw him round a corner and counted to thirty, giving him time to relieve his bladder before she gave him a piece of her mind. Squaring her shoulders, she stomped around the boulder he'd disappeared behind. With fists resting on her small hips, she took a deep breath. The tirade she'd prepared died on her lips, before one word was uttered.

Hansel heard the sounds of his sister, but it was too late. He glared up at her. His face a mask of humiliation and anger. His hand held his stiff cock. Pre cum slipped down the ridged head and onto his fingers. He didn't move, instead watching Gretel and fearing that she would find shame in his actions. She said nothing, just stared at his engorged member. The awkwardness of the situation weighed down on Hansel, so he released his cock and began to put it away.

"Don't."

The one word seemed to be the loudest sound in the forest, but Hansel knew it wasn't. He eyed Gretel, this time trying to read her mind as she timidly stepped toward him. "Don't put it away," she whispered, bending down on her knees to stare in awe at her brother's sex. "I saw it once. When you were swimming in the pond. You and father. But I only wanted to see yours." She felt her skin grow hot. "You were not so large then, but now . . . how?

Hansel groaned as his sister studied his cock. "Mother told you nothing did she?" His hand moved over the head of his dick; fingers smoothed his pre cum over the tip. "It was soft because it was a cold pond." He chuckled softly. "It is hard now because I am thinking."

"Thinking?"

"Yes. Thinking." His hand began to slide down the full length and then up again.

"What about?"

Hansel reached out with his free hand and touched her lips. "You." He felt her skin grow hot and he took her chin in his fingers. "I have often thought of you and this is what happens." The pad of his thumb pressed against her lip. "Gretel, what do you know about a man and a woman?"

Gretel turned away, wanting to stare at her brother's sex, but also not wanting him to see her ignorance. "I know of animals Hansel, not people. Mother never spoke of such things to me. Nor did Father. I feel things too. When I saw you in the pond that day, my heart raced and my skin itched. I itched everywhere. I hurt deep inside and that night I dreamed of you in the pond and woke up itching again, but this time I scratched the place I itched."

Hansel felt his cock leap in response to her words. "Where did you itch?" He ran his finger down her neck.

"Here." Her hand fluttered to the space between her legs hidden by her dress. "I itch like that every time I think of you."

Her admission brought the come from his balls and Hansel shot a load of his white milk into the air. It arched a few inches above his rod and then splashed onto his clothing. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, then his neck turned, his head lolling to one side.

Gretel gasped and cupped his face in her hands. "Hansel!" Tears filled her eyes and she slapped at his cheeks. "Hansel!"

Hansel shook his head and pushed her hands away with his one dry one. "It's alright. I just found that release I told you I needed."

Her eyes grew wide in their sockets and she stared down at his pearl-laced sex. "It didn't hurt?"

His handsome lips lifted in a snickering laugh. "It is a good hurt. I promise you."

She smiled and reached out to touch the cream that lay in a puddle on his shirt. Her fingers played with the smooth liquid and then she licked it. Hansel's dick jerked again as he watched her tongue dart out to sample his seed. He stopped her when she slid her hand back for more. "Gretel. I need to wash up. Why did you come looking for me?"

Gretel sighed, but relented. "I was going to tell you to make your own lunch. You can't order me around Hansel. You are my brother, not mother." She pouted, crossing her arms in front of her and staring at his face, though she wanted to study his sex some more. She also wanted to taste the milk he'd shot out. The little sample she had was not enough for her to determine if she liked the flavor or not.

"You're right. I apologize. Let me get clean and then I will make camp." Hansel needed to get her away from him. Her eyes were ready to bolt back down to his cock and it was already starting to rise again. When she sighed and walked away, he too released the breath he'd been holding.

Gretel walked back to the bag and sat down. She toyed with few daisies that littered the river's edge. Eventually, her brother returned and they dined on bread and jerky. When he deemed it time to go, they again walked hand in hand, this time choosing to follow the river. "When you think of me, what do you think about?"

Hansel growled. "It doesn't matter. It's wrong. So forget what you saw."

Gretel laughed. "I will do no such thing! I saw it once and I did not forget it. I will not forget it now."

He was about to pull her against him and show her what he thought about when he realized there was a noise in the forest that didn't belong. Gretel started to speak, but he quickly covered her mouth and whispered in her ear to remain quiet. She nodded her head and together they listened to the noise of the woods and the river.

There was an underlying sound that would have been missed if Hansel and Gretel hadn't stopped talking. The moved from the river and back into the forest. As the meandered their way through the trees and shrubbery that made up the woods, the noise became a voice. Closer they crept. Each step made the sound more clear, until it they entered a clearing. The sun shone down brought on the thatched roof cottage. They both looked around, but so no one making the noise.

"They must be inside," Gretel whispered. Just as she finished speaking the humming stopped.

Brother and sister looked at each other and then back at the quaint little house. The shutters were open and dozens of flowers spilled from the boxes that were hung over the sides of the windows. Bees buzzed in and out of the petals, their legs covered in pollen. Butterflies danced in the breeze, fluttering from one flower to another as they too stole from the beautiful bounty that was on display. "If you stay outside you'll never be fed."

Hansel grabbed Gretel and tucked her behind him. He felt his pulse race as he searched for the woman that had spoken to them.

"Come in and enjoy a fine meal with me."

Gretel pushed her brother away from her and glared. "She's inviting us to dinner, silly."

"Who is?" he asked, lifting his arms and sweeping them to indicate there was no one around.

Gretel rolled her eyes. "She's inside, silly. Obviously she can't walk or she would have come out to greet us. Come on." She tugged on his hand and soon she was leading him to the door. Softly she knocked and then smiled knowingly at her brother when the old woman's voice called out, "Come in."

"See," Gretel said to her brother and then opened the door. She stepped in and Hansel followed, ducking his head so he did not hit the doorframe. As soon as he was inside, the door slammed shut, the lock fell and a woman appeared out of thin air. Gretel screamed and Hansel tried to shove her behind him again, but he found his feet would not move. Gretel too tried to run, but she only wobbled in place.

Claudia grinned. Her gaze ran down first the young woman, mentally devouring every inch of her, peeling her clothes away with a few flicks of her wrists. She laughed when the girl struggled to conceal her nakedness, but the spell on the threshold of her home held, keeping both the man and the woman from moving their arms or their legs. Claudia licked her lips as she slowly advanced toward the young man. Again a few glances and a few tosses of her hand, he too was disrobed. "What a set of prizes the river brings me today."

Her hand moved over Hansel's right shoulder, then down his arm. She curled her fingers around his wrist and then lifted it so she could lick the beat of his pulse. A shudder ran through her as she felt the flow of life rushing through his veins. His hand was dropped and her palm slipped across his waist. She frowned slightly and muttered something about famine and its toll on the people. Long fingers wrapped around his shaft and she stared into his blue orbs as she stroked his cock. "Fight it, if you want. I will still make you rise."

She saw his hate as she studied him. His shaft grew solid in her hands she knew he hated the way his body was responding. Claudia glanced at the girl and laughed. "You like, little one?" She saw Gretel's eyes look away, but it was too late. Claudia had seen the woman's hunger. "What is this? Are you not lovers running away to marry?" She stepped back, releasing Hansel's rod and studying the two prisoners. Her black hair fell behind her shoulder as she tilted her head and took her time examining the man and the woman.

Her eyes grew slanted as she gazed at a pair of eyes that seemed to match; the only difference being that the girl's were slightly paler than the man's. She stepped forward and gathered up a lock of Gretel's hair and then eyed Hansel's. A smile rose as she examined their bone structure. A matching set of high cheek bones and straight noses with a tilts at the end helped in her final deduction. "How delicious. Brother and sister."

Hansel shot a look of loathing to the woman. "Let us go." His demand fell on deaf ears as far as Claudia was concerned. She had begun to stare into Gretel's eyes.

"It was you that spoke. You that told your brother to come to my door. To come inside. You were hungry weren't you little one." Her hand moved to cup one of Gretel's tiny breasts. She ticked her tongue against her teeth and sighed. "You have not been fed for a long time. This will not do. You are hungry aren't you?" Claudia moved her hand lower. Her palm cupped Gretel's pussy and she began to rub it slowly back and forth, occasionally grinding against the tender clit.

Gretel whimpered, bit her lip and closed her eyes. She felt her brother's eyes on her, yet she could not bring herself to look at him. "Please . . . let us go. We will just leave."

"Leave. But you have not eaten." Claudia walked over to where she often prepared her potions. She pushed a few bottles of discolored liquid away and squealed with delight as she found the leather straps and buckles. "It has been sometime since I have used these." She turned and walked back to Gretel. "Tell me my pretty, do you love your brother?" Gretel stared at the woman. "Yes. Please don't hurt him."

"Gretel, be quiet. Do not speak to her. Ignore her."

Claudia smiled. "Thank you, kind Sir. I had hoped I would not have to damage her pretty skin to learn her name. Gretel. Do you love your brother the way a woman loves her husband? Is that why you have run away together?" She moved closer to Gretel and kissed her ear. "Do you hunger for his seed?"

Gretel whimpered as the woman spoke the words that Gretel knew were true. She did hunger for her brother. She wanted to see his fluids erupt from his sex. She wanted to feel them on her skin and drink them from the source. Shame filled her as tears fell and she nodded her head yes.

Hansel saw her discomfort and longed to tell her that all would be okay. But just as he was about to speak, he saw the woman lift her hand and his words were locked in his throat. "What is his name, Gretel?"

Gretel looked at her brother and read his eyes. She said nothing, refusing to give the stranger what she wanted. "Gretel. I may not hurt you, but I will hurt him, if you do not answer me." Claudia pulled a knife from the folds of her black gown and ran the tip down Hansel's chest. His skin remained unharmed, but Gretel gasped in horror. The blade traveled lower and stopped at Hansel's genitals. "His name. Or you will sup on more than his seed that spurts from his cock."

"Hansel!" Gretel shouted and then felt her brother's angry stare. She lowered her eyes feeling as if she had disappointed him. "Please, let us go. We will leave and never return."

Claudia rolled her shoulders, replacing her blade and then securing Gretel's wrists together with one of her leather straps. The others were slung over her shoulders, their buckles gleaning in the light. "Have you never heard of me? Has my name become so lost that stories of me are no longer told? You will never leave this place Gretel, not until I am finished with you and then my sweet, you will not be leaving alive."

Gretel screamed as she felt a bolt of energy course through her. Claudia laughed as the whispered words she muttered ran through Gretel and sent waves of shock up and down her spine. "Fight me and your brother will feel all that and more." She whispered more enchantments, these allowing Gretel to move from her stationary prison in front of the door.

Hansel wanted to call out and scream for the woman to leave his sister alone, but he could make no sounds as the spell she'd wove held him both still and mute. All he could do was watch and listen.

Claudia led Gretel to a tall beam. She forced her to straddle it. Her arms were extended out and tied down so they could not bend or move. Her head was forced down and turned to the right. A leather collar was wrapped around her neck, forcing her to look at her brother. Claudia pulled one of her straps from her shoulder and secured it to Gretel's left ankle, then repeated the action with the right. Soon Claudia had attached cords on each restraint and tied them to rings that were bolted into her floor. She lifted her hand and slapped Gretel's naked ass, making the girl cry out in shock. "How does your sister look?"