Wicked Weather Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney turned to look at him again and eased off of him. His cock sipped from her as well as the fluids of their lovemaking and this time Josh didn't seem to care that it fell to the carpet. He looked at her and she could finally see the tension on his face.

Oh.

It was that easy.

Britney smiled. "It's okay Josh. You don't have to tell me now. The storm's over and you have to go back again. You can tell me later. When you've collected your thoughts.

Josh eyed her and seemed to nod slightly in thought. "Yeah. I gotta go... you just... I'll be back before the next storm hits." He jumped up and started throwing on his clothing a little less graceful than the last time Britney watched him dress. He was panicked.

Rightly so. He's just bitten her. Hard. During sex.

She just smiled at him and made no move to get dressed. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yes. And the bite... you-"

"I got it."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

He huffed. "Okay... I just... there was lots of damage the last round so I'm not sure what we'll find and there's only so many of us."

"Go. Save lives. Tell me later."

He nodded, offered her a weak grin, and bolted for the stairs with his shoes in his hands and no shirt covering his upper body.

Britney listened for a little while and sat there staring at the floor. She couldn't believe she'd gone through with it. The sex was fantastic but it was just a means to an end.

Josh Quinn.

She shook her head and stood, walking to the bathroom to look at the bite in the mirror. With the lights on, it looked worse. She would bruise, and it wasn't going to take just a Band-Aid to stop the bleeding. She would have to simply keep gauze over the wound for a while. It would suck to drive in this condition but she had to get back to her car and get on the road.

Britney sighed as she watched Josh's shirt go back over the wound. She would take it with her as a souvenir.

And she would send that note of thanks.

She went to her bag and dug around to find her cell phone. Punching in a few memorized phone numbers, she waited voice came over the phone to direct her call; to any outsider it would seem like some sort of business.

"642, Anthony Lancaster, please."

The voice was Dorothy, one of the evening operators and a person who made her life hell until she saw Britney on a regular basis. Now Dorothy was a face Britney looked forward to seeing on her way into work.

"He's not in. I'll patch you through to his cell."

Britney wondered what was going on in her absence.

"Tony."

"It's Brit. I'm coming home."

"Where have you been?" The voice on the other line sounded a little taken aback.

Britney grinned. "I'll tell you when I see you. I'll probably need to ditch the car I drove in. Small town. Got anyone in the network here?"

"Closest city?"

"Knoxville."

"Christ, Brit, what are you doing south of the border?"

"Going to Dollywood. What do you think?"

"You're too close to... well, whatever. I'm on my way."

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you out of the office?"

"I'll tell you when we meet up. Which direction are you coming?"

"East."

"I'm coming from the south. You have an ETA?"

"Hour and a half?"

There was silence on the other end and she knew why.

"You wanna tell me why you're heading away from the mountains?"

"I went home."

"Shit."

"It's been two years, Tony. You made a deal with my parents."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. You moving yet?"

"No."

"What?" Tony's voice left the phone for a second and returned after a muffled conversation. "Change of plans. I'm sending Ian to get you. Head toward Lexington and he'll call you when he hits Knoxville. Do not stop. You good on gas?"

"Of course."

"Don't doddle. Be ready to impress me with your reason for sneaking away on your day off. During a tornado," he added. "I guess you survived that. Now you just gotta survive me."

Anthony hung up and Britney stared at the phone. Ian? The new guy? Why was he with Anthony? And Anthony was south of Knoxville? She hated being out of the loop but that was the way of things.

She was in trouble, sure, but not for long. She wondered what Anthony would say when she told him what she'd been up to. Now all she had to do was shower and get on the road.

Britney felt sorry for Josh, wondering at the reaction he would have when he found out she was gone. She told him she was leaving. And she didn't tell him she would stay. He just thought she would because she said she was going to take a shower.

Britney turned the knobs to get the water going and stepped in, letting the shirt fall to the floor. She wasn't bleeding too bad and she figured she should rinse the wound. As she washed, avoiding getting any soap near her bite-mark, she wondered if Josh would tell anyone about what he'd done. She prayed he was the kind of guy who would try to handle things first before seeking help; otherwise she would have to hurry before someone rang Josh's doorbell or simply let themselves in.

Drying her hair the best she could in a hurry, Britney stuffed Josh's shirt under her own to hold it down. She looked like a hunchback as she gathered the rest of her stuff and pulled her hair back into a knot, moving stiffly to not aggravate the bite. She grabbed her bag and headed up the stairs, tip-toeing to the window to glance out into the neighborhood.

She came here alone with a personal mission. Well, two personal missions if she included seeing her parents after two years away from home. Her tiny town had been home for so long and felt so safe despite the things she had been through.

At twenty, Britney had the rest of her life plotted ahead of her by other people. People she trusted, like Anthony, and people who were going to put her in harm's way to keep others alive. She didn't mind it, since a regular life seemed boring in comparison, but her line of work had a higher death rate than most.

She had needed an edge. A way to give her more authority as a young woman but also a way to get in with some of the clans in the Midwest. How was she to know that her hometown actually boasted a clan of its own?

Once Britney was one of them, they would be more open to negotiations and she would become an important asset to her guild. It was her own idea, of course, one she didn't get permission for, and she didn't know it would be so easy. It's not like Anthony could tell her no now, not when she was bitten during a sexual act. Josh's reaction was proof she'd start feeling the change soon. There was no turning back.

After all, once a werewolf, always a werewolf.

*

Thanks for reading this story! You'll see more of the characters eventually but for now please take time to vote for this quickie ;) Thanks!

12