Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife lives out her fantasy with another man.
4.8k words
4.18
57.4k
58
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

After taking a break from writing for a few years, I've decided to try my talents at erotic literature. I'd value any and all feedback, especially from my target audience, which I guess I would say is the "Fifty Shades" crowd. So ladies, particularly married ladies, are invited to write me with ideas, critiques, and fantasies they would like to share. I look forward to your thoughts!

*****

Part One

Cassandra stood in front of the vanity mirror in the bathroom of their suite, her hand trembling so much that it was hard to touch up her pale pink lipstick. She was still nervous, though the two strawberry margaritas she had had at dinner had taken a lot of the edge off. Her hair was down, and even though she didn't need to, when she was done with her lipstick, she picked up her brush and began to sweep her hair back with it. She was wearing a pink baby doll nightie that accentuated her lush, full figure. She had always been self-conscious about her body, but Stephen loved it so much, complimented her so much, and pointed out that she was voluptuous and fit. He always told her that she looked like a younger, curvier Connie Selleca, but with blonde highlights and lighter hair. She felt beautiful. Sexy. But was she ready for this? She wasn't sure.

She and her husband Stephen had been together for fifteen years, and married for ten. They were happy, very much in love, and enjoyed, she thought, a very healthy sex life. There hadn't been anything lacking, but over the years, Cassandra had become more adventurous. She loved erotic literature, always had, and had been brought into the world of very light BDSM with the cultural phenomenon of the Fifty Shades books. She and Stephen had enjoyed many fun trysts making their third precious little baby after she read that one!

It was sometime later than Stephen confided in her a fantasy he had, and felt some shame about. He told her in a trembling voice as they made love one night that he often fantasized about watching her be intimate with other men. At the time, Cassandra didn't know how she felt about it. She didn't want to shame him... but actually bringing that into their fantasy life? It felt like cheating. She had always assumed men often fantasized about being with more than one woman, and the whole thing just felt... weird. Awkward. Stephen had accepted this and had seemed to let it go. And they went on happily, until a surprising thing happened.

Cassandra happened to find an erotic fiction series that dealt particularly with two men and one woman having sex, and to her surprise it really turned her on. She and Stephen talked about it, brought it into their fantasy life, and over time... they came to a decision to be far more sexually adventurous. They were in love, happy, secure; though they had been, at times, capable of the same sexual jealousies many couples had, they had worked through it all. In different ways, they had both always been sexually conservative. Repressed, even. Stephen because of a sheltered upbringing, Cassandra because she wanted so much to be loved, and had gone through college and after being mistreated and often alone. But now... they were ready to move forward and share exciting, erotic experiences together. They were ready for an adventure. But still, they didn't really consider living out this particular fantasy until they met Garreth Cavanaugh.

Cassandra became his friend through a Facebook charity group she was a part of. He lived in Austin, but often traveled to Houston, and after chatting on Facebook over the years, he also got to know Stephen as well. He was younger than they were, thirty two, and over the years the three of them would get together for lunch, and sometimes dinner. Cassandra and Stephen both liked him. He was warm, funny, generous, and though she wouldn't even admit it to herself, Cassandra formed a bit of a crush on him. He was about six feet tall, muscular, with blue eyes and thick, curly long hair with blonde highlights, and a winning smile. It wasn't until Cassandra saw him in Target one day, wearing a light blue denim jacket, that she figured out why she liked him so

much: he looked and acted so much the way Stephen had when she first new him. Young, a bit naive, and maybe a bit vain, but sweet. And with the curly long hair, he could have almost been her husband's paternal twin. But in spite of the natural attraction between them, Cassandra never gave any kind of flirting a thought until one night Stephen, while downloading an erotic story for her, said, "I'll be damned! You won't believe who wrote this story I'm downloading!"

Cassandra looked up from her phone, "Who?" Stephen dramatically turned his Ipad around, and the author profile was a picture of Garreth. "Uh uh!" Cassandra said, sitting up and taking the ipad from him. That night she read the story Garreth had written. It was about a married couple sharing their bed with a younger man, and for the first time, Cassandra couldn't help but picture herself as the woman in the story. And Stephen was the husband.

And Garreth Cavanaugh was the younger man. That night after the children were in bed, Cassandra practically tore Stephen's clothes off, and the made love, hot and heavy. Sex was always good between them. That night it was fantastic. And with a shaking voice, afterwards, Cassandra confessed why. Stephen smiled slightly when she told him. "Honey," he said, taking her face in his hands and kissing her. "I was fantasizing about the same thing."

Part Two

Stephen was as nervous as Cassandra was. He stood by the window of their suite in Austin beside Garreth. Garreth was holding a beer he wasn't drinking, and his hand was trembling a bit as well. Both men were dressed nicely, Stephen in a black shirt and dark jeans, Garreth in a blue button up and slacks. They were waiting for Cassandra to come out of the bathroom. Where things would go from there, they didn't know.

It had taken Stephen four months to suggest this to Cassandra. When he did, she giggled and said she had been trying to build up the courage to do the same. They had gone to dinner with Garreth, and had gone dancing, and after two or three turns around the dance floor, Stephen had offered Garreth his wife's hand. It wasn't planned, exactly. They had talked about how they should bring the subject up. Cassandra doubted Garreth would be interested, but Stephen knew that wasn't a possibility. His wife was a beautiful, sexy woman, inside and out. We just have to get past the awkwardness, he said.

Stephen had watched from the bar as Cassandra whispered something in Garreth's ear; he seemed surprised at first. Shocked, even. He had looked over at Stephen, who had only held up his drink and nodded. Cassandra and Garreth dance and talked, and over the course of the evening, plans were made. Events set in motion. And over the course of the next few months, Stephen had made hotel reservations for a large suite at Hilton in downtown Austin. Cassandra had gone shopping for lingerie. And on a cool day in October, with friends watching their kids, Cassandra and Stephen set off, excited, nervous, and holding hands as Stephen drove.

Part Three

Stephen caught his breath when the door open and Cassandra stepped into the bedroom where he and Garreth stood by the window. She looked as vibrant and beautiful as ever. She wore a simple white robe, her thick, lush hair spilling like a golden/silver lion's mane over her shoulders. They had all talked about how they would begin. Stephen had suggested that to put themselves at ease, that he sit by and watch Cassandra and Garreth dance. He had prepared some music on his phone, and casting it via Bluetooth to a speaker by the TV, the slow rhythmic pulse of Jeff Healey's "Angel Eyes" began to play. Cassandra looked at her husband and he smiled. He had remembered the first song they danced to. She walked over to him, and he took her in his arms and he kissed her. "Are you sure you want this, my love?" she asked.

He kissed her again. "I do. I want to see you. To watch your beautiful body be worshipped. No boundaries. Just pleasure. But the important thing is... do you want it?"

Cassandra looked over at Garreth and smiled at him. So much like the Stephen she loved so deeply when they were just crazy newly-wed kids. She turned back to her husband, kissed him... and gave him her answer with a naughty wink.

Part Four

With that, Cassandra turned to Garreth, pressed her body to his and slipped her arms around his neck. She almost shuddered with lust as she felt his hands slide around her hips to the small of her back. "No man other than Stephen has touched me like this in a long time." They began swaying to the music, their bodies so close she could feel the heat coming from his skin. There was something so familiar in his scent... "Curve," Cassandra thought with a grin. "She even wears the same cologne Stephen does."

She looked up into Garreth's blue eyes. "Hello, pretty lady," he whispered. His voice was soft and deep. His shoulders were wide, strong, and his arms were powerful.

"Hello yourself," Cassandra responded. She would have been very attracted to him no matter what, but she had to admit... the taboo, the forbidden nature of what she was doing... Not just the possibility of being with another man... having another man make love to her... have another man fuck her... but Stephen sharing in the experience... It was all so wicked. She had always been such a good girl! A good wife and mother. How could she reconcile that with what she was doing? And yet... there was no guilt. No shame. She and Stephen loved each other. In a way... sharing this was just another way they were sharing their love. She knew that Stephen's desire to see her with Garreth sprang from his love and desire for her. And she realized now that allowing herself this pleasure, this excitement, and allowing him to watch her do it... was a way in which she could reciprocate and show her love for him. She could have cheated any time she wanted to. But she wasn't. She and Stephen were in this together. And Garreth was the perfect sexual surrogate to help the married couple expand their horizons. He was kind and good. They both liked and respected him. Cassandra found him very attractive, but knew that she would be as safe with him as she was her own husband.

She was relishing the anticipation as they swayed together. She loved it. Knowing what was ahead. Knowing that soon she would be in that big king size bed with Garreth... a man not her husband... and even though she had had her doubts... she liked knowing that Stephen would watch... would join them. This was going to be one of the wildest, most exciting nights of her life, and she gave herself entirely to it.

She was as aroused as she had ever been. She felt incredibly wet, and while she wanted to tell Garreth to tear her clothes off and take her, she instead slowly began pushing her hips against his. He was hard, very hard, and it seemed as if his cock was definitely big enough to make the evening's festivities interesting She kissed him lightly and whispered "I feeeeeel you."

Garreth blushed and smiled. "I hope that's all right."

Cassandra giggled, her nose touching his. "Why don't you untie my robe?" Cassandra turned to see Stephen, sitting on the couch, his arms across the back of the sofa, watching them. He smiled, and he was blushing too, but his eyes were on fire with lust and delight. As Cassandra felt Garreth slip his hands over her belly and untie the belt of her robe, she motioned to Stephen with a curled finger. "Come join us, honey. Why don't you slide my robe off?"

Stephen stood and approached her, and as her robe fell open, he slipped his hands inside and let it slide from her shoulders. "Oh, my darling," he whispered. "You're so..."

"Beautiful," Garreth finished the thought. She was beautiful. And had never felt more so. And she felt like the sexiest, most desired woman in the world to these two men she cared for so much.

The room felt hot to her. Something had changed. All the tension was gone, and she could feel the hunger these two men had for her. And she had it for them. She knew now that she wanted them. Both of them. She wanted to give them both everything she had to give.

And just as if Garreth could have read her mind, he stopped holding back. His hands slipped around her midriff and he took her full breasts gently but firmly, and began kneading them. He was pressing his hard cock against her ass, slowly grinding as he began kissing her neck from behind. Stephen pulled himself close, grasping her firm hips and kissing her lips gently, as if he was teasing her, her belly pressed against his. Cassandra reached down and touched Stephen's hard member through his jeans... and then reached back and felt Garreth's as well. Stephen pulled away from the kiss, and Cassandra husked, "Take your pants off. Both of you."

Part Five

The next thirty seconds were a fumble of zippers and buttons and clothing, but soon Cassandra was standing by the bed between two naked men who were starving for her, their hands exploring her curves, her belly, her ass, her breasts. In a flash, Garreth swept her nightie up over her head and tossed it to the floor. Cassandra licked her left hand, and slipped it around Stephen's cock, then licked her right and looked her husband in the eye as if to ask, "Are you sure?" He smiled.

Cassandra turned to Garreth, his eyes burning with hers, and slowly slid her hand around his long, thick, throbbing cock.

Garreth shuddered as she did, and slid his hand down her belly and between her legs. She was so wet that when his middle finger began dancing over her clit, there was no friction. She shook with lust. It had been so long since any other man had touched her there. "Lay back on the bed," he said.

Cassandra sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted up until she was propped up on the pillows. She couldn't believe this was happening. This happened to women in the stories she had read, but to her? It was crazy. But she loved it. Stephen and Garreth both climbed on the bed on all fours and began slowly crawling towards her, like lions stalking their prey "Open your legs," Stephen said to her, and she spread them apart. Stephen licked up the inside of her left thigh... Garreth licked up the inside of her right.

She was shaking now, and the two men looked at each other. "May I" Garreth asked her husband.

Stephen smiled. "By all means," he replied. Garreth dipped his head between her legs and licked, long and slow, up the petals of her pussy lips. Cassandra breathed heavily, her eyes meeting Stephen's. Oh god... Garreth's tongue was inside her now. Pushing in... and then she felt it slip up to her clit and begin dancing lightly over it. She arched her back, her beautiful half-moon belly a perfect soft globe. She looked down and saw Garreth smiling between her legs, his mouth still on her. He pulled back, his lips glistening, and turned to Stephen. "Cassandra told me about what you can do for her. I'd love to see."

As Stephen settled between her legs, Garreth moved into position beside her. Cassandra looked into his eyes as he spooned her left side and slipped his hand over her breast. They kissed, and as she left Stephen settle between her legs and begin teasing and playing her clit with his tongue she reached between Garreth's legs and slipped her hand around his cock, and began slowly and gently pumping it. He was trembling again, and this excited her. Her hand was already slick with his precum. Another man's precum on her hand. It had been so long. "I want you so much," Garreth whispered.

Stephen had hit his stride now, and Cassandra's insides were begin to ache with lust. She wanted fingers inside her. Cocks inside her. She wanted everything all at once. "I want you toooooooo," she husked as the first small orgasm took her over. Garreth pulled back, reached over to the nightstand, and picked up a bottle of KY gel Stephen had set out early. Stephen sat back on his haunches, his hungry eyes moving over his beautiful wife as Garreth squirted a healthy amount of the gel into his right hand. Stephen held out his palm, and Garreth obliged, pouring a second dollop there.

Cassandra wasn't sure what they were doing, but gasped when Garreth slipped his middle and ring finger down over her soft mound, found her clit, and began to play with it. Stephen sat them, smiling down at them, his wife moaning and writhing, Garrett spooking against her, his hand movements picking up speed.

"Please, Stephen," She begged. "Pleeeeeaaaase..." And with that, as Garreth continued to play with her hard little clit, Stephen slipped two fingers deep inside her. Cassandra came again almost at once. Often it would take fifteen or twenty minute to make her have what Stephen called "The Big One." And often, she would come so close that it almost hurt, and never reach it. But she knew that wouldn't happen this time. The combination of arousal, of anticipation, of having these two sexy men worshipping her body this way. It wouldn't be long. Cassandra arched her back and shut her eyes. Stephen was working her G spot expertly, Garreth playing a tune on her clit with his hands. "Oh... Oh I can't." She said through clenched teeth.

"You can..." Garreth whispered in her ear, his hand never slowing.

"Come for us, beautiful," Stephen said.

"Mmmmm. Yeah, pretty lady. Come for us..." Garreth hissed wickedly.

Cassandra felt everything inside her go at once, like water flowing over a cliff. She arched her back and cried out, nearly screaming, as both men worked her pussy together. Stephen's finger seemed to be pulling the orgasm from her, and suddenly she felt as hot gush erupt from her. She opened her eyes to see Garreth's baby blues burning into hers. "Come, Cassandra. Come." he whispered.

She looked to Stephen, whose entire arm was moving as he drew her orgasm from her like a man drawing water from a well. "I love you," he said. "Everything about you is pure beauty and sex."

Her entire body drew tight then, like cords stretched to their limit, and she felt as if she were going to burst into tears from the sheer power of the sensation. Then she slowly let her body ease back, still breathing hard. And as it always did, at that moment, a powerful hunger sprang deep within her center. "Oh god," still out of breath. "I need... I need one of you. Please... I can't wait."

Stephen smiled. So did Garreth. Damn it. They were going to tease her. "What do you need, honey?" Stephen asked with a grin.

"I... I need one of you to..." Cassandra stopped and bit her lip. It was crazy... after what they had just done together... but suddenly she felt shy.

"What?" Garreth asked.

"I need... one of you to fuck me," Cassandra said, feeling emboldened and liberated by the words.

Stephen stood up beside the bed, leaned against the wall and smiled "Just one?"

Cassandra returned his smile. "No. Not just one. First you," She said, pointing to Garreth, "So that my loving husband can watch." Then she pointed to Stephen. "And then you."

Garreth smirked "You are a very wicked woman, Mrs. Collins."

Cassandra blushed at that. "I'm trying to be," She said.

Part Six

Stephen bent down to kiss her, tenderly, his hand rubbing her belly. "Are you sure this is okay, my love?" She whispered. "I won't if you don't want me to."

"I want you to have all the pleasure in the world. The question is, again, what do you want?"

Cassandra kissed him back. "I want him. And you."

"Then that's what you'll have, my darling. No limits. Here, right now, we're both free to do whatever we like." Stephen smiled, standing upright, and crossed the room to lounge chair, and sat.

Cassandra turned to her side, now belly to belly with Garreth. His curls were falling down across his blue eyes. He kissed her "Thank you for sharing this with me," he said. "Not just for sharing your body with me. But for sharing this experience. What the two of you have is beautiful, and I am honored to be a part of it." Kiss. Kiss. And then he was nibbling her ear, their hands exploring each other. "I have never wanted a woman more than I have wanted you," Garreth whispered.

12