Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Stephen disciplines his wicked wife.
4.8k words
4.31
23.7k
15
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

After taking a break from writing for a few years, I've decided to try my talents at erotic literature. I'd value any and all feedback, especially from my target audience, which I guess I would say is the "Fifty Shades" crowd. So ladies, particularly married ladies, are invited to write me with ideas, critiques, and fantasies they would like to share. I look forward to your thoughts!

****************

1

"Wow," Garreth said, kissing Cassandra's cheek and sitting down on the shower wall bench. His cock was still semi hard, but for the moment, he seemed sated, even winded. Cassandra had turned to Stephen, whose cock was at full attention. Her breathing had calmed, and she knew he must be dying for sexual release. And honestly, as horny as she was, she was pretty sure she still had one more round left in her.

She had never felt so alive. The entire experience had been wonderful, but having Garreth take her the way he did in the shower, while her husband had watched, had been the kinkiest thing she had ever done. And it was without a doubt some of the most exciting, satisfying sex she had ever had. But now, she wanted to turn her attention to her man, and please him as he and Garreth had just pleased her.

Cassandra reached down and gripped Stephen's cock and began to stroke it, kissing him with a smile as her nose brushed his. He shuddered with lust as she touched him; this always pleased her, feeling the power she had over him sexually. "What can I do for you, handsome? You feel like you need some relief yourself."

Stephen returned her smile, his hands slipping over her breasts and her belly, the hot water still cascading down across her perfect flesh. "I don't even know. I want everything all at once!"

Cassandra gave her husband one more peck, then knelt before him as he leaned back against the cool tile of the shower wall. "How about I start with this?" she said, kissing his cock before guiding it into her mouth. She slipped her lips down it's length, taking the hard head into the back of her throat. Her hair was hot and drenched, hanging over her shoulders as she bobbed her head back and forth. Stephen groaned and leaned back against the wall. Cassandra reached below and played with his balls gently, rolling them in her hand.

Deep and back. Deep and back. Then she took him as deeply as she could and held his cock there, feeling it pulse on her tongue and between her lips. She slipped her mouth from him and looked up. "Would you like to come in my mouth, honey?"

"I'd love to, but honestly? It's taking every bit of will I have not to drag you back into that bedroom, soaking wet, and fuck your brains out."

Cassandra gave him a sly grin as she stood back up, stroking his cock as she did. "Oh yeah? Well... who's stopping you?" Stephen's grin was wolfish as he gripped Cassandra roughly by the arm and pulled her, still wet, from the shower. She giggled at his intensity and glanced at Garreth as they walked by. "Rest up. I'm not done with you yet, either!" she said, winking at him.

Cassandra reached for a towel, but Stephen just pulled her along, back into the bedroom, where he whirled her around over to the bed, "Aren't you even going to let me towel off?" She said, with a laugh.

"Nope," he said, reaching down to the floor and picking up the terrycloth robe that the hotel had afforded her. He stripped the cloth sashe that acted as the robe's belt out of it, and stalked over to her, grabbing her by the wrist and spinning her around to face the bed. Stephen took her other wrist, placing both hands behind her back, and began to tie them together, one hand over the other. "I like you wet," he said. She could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

He stepped around her to sit on the edge of the bed, then taking her by the forearm, he guided Cassandra down, bending her over on his lap into a disciplinary position, her hands bound behind her back. Her ass was still wet, but the cool air of the airconditioned room was stinging her hot flesh. Stephen put one arm around her to hold her steady, and his other hand slipped over her wet, heart shaped buttocks. "You just did a very wicked thing, Mrs. Collins. You were very bad."

She smiled. Cassandra had always loved light bdsm and "discipline play, and had often shared with Stephen her desire to be spanked and pleasured at the same time, and she had always wanted Stephen to take her this way. Her little tryst in the shower with Garreth seemed to have given him an opening. "I WAS very bad," she said in a pouty voice. "But you loved it."

Suddenly, without warning, Stephen's right hand pulled away from her ass and came back, hard, with a loud, crisp WHAP! sounding throughout the entire room as he spanked her right butt cheek. Cassandra gasped as his hand went back to massaging her. "I did, but that doesn't mean you don't have to be disciplined for it. Now, when someone does something that naughty, something that wicked, they have to fully confess it. Are you ready to confess, Cassandra?" WHAP! Another slap, this time on her left ass cheek. The stinging sensation sent electricity through her whole body.

"Yes," she said.

He rubbed where he struck her the first time. It felt like every nerve in her body was coming alive. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," she husked. "I'll confess."

"Good girl. Now confession requires detail. No holding any back. Do you understand? Every time you don't tell me, in detail, about the wicked things you've done, then I will discipline you. Am I understood, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now what did you do with Garreth this morning?"

Cassandra was getting wet, and not from the shower, as she said, "I let him have sex with me."

SMACK!

"Oh honey," Stephen said, "you did a lot more than that. And you're going to confess it all to me. What did you do to wake him up?"

"I sucked his cock."

"Did you like sucking his cock?" Stephen asked.

"Very much," Cassandra relied.

SMACK!

"That's very wicked, Mrs. Collins. Don't you think so?"

"Yes, sir," Cassandra panted. Her pussy, which only five minutes ago had been completely sated, was now absolutely hungry and wet.

"Did you want him to come in your mouth?" Stephen asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Then why didn't you let him? And remember... full confession."

"Ooooh..." Cassandra mewled. "I wanted him to fuck me first..."

SMACK!

Her entire body jerked as he laid his slap in. When he would strike her, he would immediately go back to rubbing her ass, his hand hot, fingers splayed, massaging soft flesh her deeply. Suddenly his fingers slipped between the crack of her ass and down the slick lips of her pussy, which was still filled with Garreth's semen. Stephen slipped two fingers deep inside Cassandra, and the combination of her arousal, coupled with Garreth's come, let him do so easily. "AAAH!" she cried in surprise and pleasure.

"That doesn't seem to be all you wanted from him, Mrs. Collins. It wasn't, was it?"

Cassandra, didn't answer. She closed her eyes and gasped as his fingers moved inside her. His fingertips danced over her cervix, curved downward, and began pressing against her g-spot. In her ears was a quiet roaring sound, and... suddenly his fingers were gone, and her pussy felt so empty it hurt.

SMACK!

"Oooh god!" Cassandra squealed.

"Answers I like will lead to pleasure. Answers I don't, or failing to answer at all, will lead to discipline. Am I understood, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yuh... Yes sir," Cassandra moaned.

His hand began rubbing her raw, stinging ass again. "Good girl. Now from what I felt inside you, you wanted Garreth to do more than fuck you, didn't you? As much as you would love to taste his come, you wanted it somewhere else first?" Stephen slipped his fingers through her opening, pushing them deep, his movements slow, careful, and excruciating in the pleasure it gave her. "Or am I wrong?"

"No, sir," she breathed. "Yuh... You aren't wrong..."

"Tell me what you wanted."

Cassandra was gently bucking her hips against Stephen's knee in a fucking motion as she whispered, "I wanted him to fuck me and come inside me."

Stephen braced her on his knees so that he could take his left arm from around her front. Now she was splayed out, hand still behind her back, over his knees, and as he continued to move the fingers of his right hand deep within her, his left hand took the role of massaging her ass. "You wanted Garreth to fuck you and come inside you. Did you let him?"

"Yes, sir."

SMACK!

He struck her this time with his left hand, the fingers of his right still moving inside her and without warning, almost out of nowhere, Cassandra was coming. It hit her like a rush, Stephen's fingers dancing against her gspot, coupled with the erotic thrill of his strikes, his discipline. "AAAAH! MMMM GOD!" She cried out, her body convulsing over her husband's knees. Stephen let her ride her orgasm out, his fingers moving inside her, and then the questioning continued.

"I feel his come inside you now, Mrs. Collins. Don't I?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you know why that is so wicked? Don't you?"

Oh God, she thought. He wants to go there. They had tap danced around this issue this morning, but hadn't addressed it. She was nervous, even a bit afraid. And thrilled. "Yes, sir," she moaned. "I know why."

His left hand pressed into her meaty ass as the fingers of his right sped up ever so slightly. "Why?" he asked.

"Because," Cassandra whispered. "He could get me pregnant."

SMACK!

"I couldn't hear you. Speak up, Mrs. Collins."

Cassandra groaned with lust. She was about to come again. "He could get me pregnant."

"Does that possibility excite you?" Stephen asked.

Barely audible. "Yes, sir."

SMACK!

"Louder!"

"Yuh... Yes sir!" Cassandra said as a second orgasm hit her. It wasn't as powerful as the first, but it seemed to be more of a precursor, like it would lead to a bigger one very soon.

"So wicked, Mrs. Collins. So very wicked," Stephen said, sliding his fingers from inside her. She could feel him untying her, untangling the knot in the terrycloth sashe. Suddenly her hands were free, and Stephen was lifting her off his knees, into his arms, and rotating around. He threw her roughly onto the bed, face up, where she painlessly bounced, scrambling excitedly up into position for him.

Stephen's eyes were burning into hers as he climbed onto the bed toward her, like a carnivore stalking its prey, moving in for the kill. Suddenly he grabbed her ankles, and powerfully yanked her towards him, her entire body seeming weightless compared to his strength, climbing between her legs and positioning his hard cock at her entrance as she flattened out on her back. "Didn't confession feel wonderful? To share your deepest desires with your husband?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"You are a very bad girl, Mrs. Collins. But you are MY bad girl. Isn't that so?"

"Yes, sir."

"Say it."

Cassandra ached inside. She needed him so badly. "I'm you're bad girl. I belong to you. Only you."

Stephen's cock slipped up and down her hot wet gash without entering her. Garreth's come was trickling down her ass, and she was almost mad with desire. Stephen licked his right thumb, pressed it to her clit, and began rubbing it in a circular motion. "What do you desire now, Mrs. Collins?"

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me harder than Garreth did."

Stephen smiled down at her. "There are two differences between he and I. The first is that I won't make you beg. Would you like to know the second?"

"Yuh... Yes, sir," Cassandra mewled, helpless beneath him as he position his cock to enter her.

Stephen traced a wet finger over her belly. "He's not going to be the one to get you pregnant. I am."

And with that, Stephen threw Cassandra's ankles over his shoulders and plunged his cock deep inside her as she cried out in pleasure.

He fucked her hard. Rough. Fast. It wasn't long before she was looking up at him desperately. She was going to come, she told him. She wanted him to come with her. To fill her. He took her wrists in his hands and pulled her against him, slamming into her almost violently. His eyes burned into hers, and Cassandra began to babble that she wanted his come, wanted his baby, to please, please give it to her... and then they erupted together as they always did. But this time, somehow, even stronger.

Thrusting his spurting cock into her once more, holding it as deep as he could go, Stephen collapsed on top of his wife and she held him close. They lay there quietly, breathing hard.

They heard movement from across the room, and both Stephen and Cassandra looked over to see Garreth, naked, a towel around his waist, his hair bound up in a bun behind his head. "That looked like a lot of fun," he said.

Cassandra kissed her husband. "Oh, it was."

Garreth smiled, reached down, and let his towel drop to the floor. His cock was standing at full mast again, arching a bit up toward the ceiling. "Well, I hope the fun isn't over yet."

Cassandra sputtered out a hoarse laugh as Stephen rolled off her and to the side. "You've got to be kidding!" She said. "Are you boys trying to kill me?"

Stephen slipped his hand over her belly and down between her legs. "Does our lady need a break?"

"Yeah, she needs a break! I'm one woman with two sex crazed men!" Cassandra said, laughing.

Garreth grinned and nodded, bending down to pick up his towel. As he wrapped it around his waist, Cassandra said, "What are you doing?"

He looked at her, perplexed. "I'm... I'm covering up."

"Why?" Cassandra asked, sitting up and fluffing her wild, wet hair. It had dried a bit, and curled into wild wisps all around her shoulders. As she stood and began sauntering toward him, both Stephen and Garreth, had they been asked, would have said she looked like a fertility goddess.

"You said..." Garreth began, but Cassandra pressed a single finger to hips lips to hush him. She reached down and gripped the towl he had bound back up, and roughly jerked it away and tossed it to the floor.

"I said my pussy needed a break," she said as she slowly sank to her knees before him, looking up at him as she reached up and taking his big cock in her hands. Cassandra looked over her shoulder and winked at Stephen. "But my mouth? My pretty mouth is ready, willing, and able."

2

Cassandra smiled at Stephen over her shoulder as he sat up on the side of the bed to watch. She could feel his semen, thick and still warm, trickling down the inside of her thigh as she blew him a kiss, and then turned her attentions back to the sexy younger man before her. Garreth's cock was rock solid and pointing straight at her as she licked both her hands and began stroking him. She wanted to drive him wild. She wanted to drive her husband wild. She was going to go wild herself in doing it.

Feeling a confidence she had never known, she smiled up at Garreth and gently kissed the tip of his cock, peppering it with smooches, all the way down it's length, and then back up. "Did you enjoy the shower earlier, handsome?" She asked.

Garreth reached down and touched her cheek, then ran his fingers through her hair. "You know I did. It was incredible."

Cassandra pursed her lips against the head of his cock and hummed, then opened her mouth and slipped him inside, halfway on the first go. Then three quarters. And then all the way to the base of his cock, feeling the head pressing against the very back of her throat. She then slipped him out nearly all the way, and suckled the head, swirling the tip in her mouth with her tongue before pulling away to speak. "This time, would you like to come in my mouth?"

Garreth grinned. "I would love to," He said. "Will you swallow for me?"

Cassandra blushed a bit. She hadn't done this for Stephen in years and she didn't know how he would take it. "I... I'd like to if..." She turned to her husband, who was staring intently at them both.

Stephen smiled and reached between his legs and began touching himself. Oh god, she thought. He's already hard again! Cassandra really didn't know how many more times she had left in her. "Don't let me stop you," he said.

Cassandra turned back to Garreth, pushed her hands to the base of his cock to hold it steady, and began to pleasure him. She went all out, wanting both to give Garreth the best blowjob he had ever had, and thrill her husband with the show. She was getting off on performing for him in a big way. Her head was bobbing back and forth, her nose touching Garreth's pubis with nearly every dive, and she could feel him getting harder. He was moaning and making pumping motions with his hips.

Suddenly she felt both his hands grip her hair by the roots, and painless but firmly guide her back and off of his cock. He bent down and kissed her, and then, their noses nearly touching. "I want to be more forceful..."

"Yeah? What do you want to do?" Cassandra asked.

"I want to fuck your mouth."

Cassandra winked up at him as he stood upright, his hands still in her hair. "Show me what you've got." she said, opening her mouth for his cock. Garreth, now controlling things, gripped her hair slid his throbbing erection back inside. He held her steady and began pumping his hips, thrusting against her face. Cassandra put her hands on his ass too steady herself, opened her mouth wide, and closed her eyes. He was getting deeper as he thrust forward. She was taking him all the way to the back of her throat. It didn't hurt, but it was very intense, and she let go of his ass with her right hand and let it snake down between her legs to touch her clit. Garreth began to speed up his movements, and suddenly he shoved his cock down her throat and held it, grunting as he did. Cassandra thought he was going to come... but he didn't. Instead, he held his cock there for another beat, and then pulled it from her mouth altogether.

"Whew!" Cassandra said, chuckling. "I... thought you were about to come! What happened? It would have been all right."

Garreth reached down and took her hand, and guided her back to her feet, pulling her close and kissing her. "Well, I think your husband has other plans."

Cassandra felt Stephen slip a hand around her curvy waist, and she turned to see him standing beside her. He pulled her to him, and kissed her. Then he took her wrist, and guided it down to his cock, which was at full attention and ready for another round. "Oh, you're kidding! I can't!"

"Mmmm," he moaned, kissing her. "Yes you can. And will. Or will I have to discipline you again, while Garreth watches?"

Cassandra was relishing this. Stephen had seemed to become almost like someone else. More dominant. More alpha. "No sir," she whispered.

"Will you be good?" Stephen asked.

"Yes sir. I'll be good."

He smiled down at her, then turned his eyes to Garreth. "Lay on the bed on your back. Maybe with your feet and ankles hanging off the end." Garreth stepped past them, and did as Stephen asked.

It was strange for Cassandra to see Garreth, another grown man, just obey Stephen's commands. Maybe he liked this dominance play too, she thought. Stephen guided Cassandra over to the end of the bed, stood her between Garreth's feet, And stood behind her. She could feel his cock nudging her ass as he brushed her hair over one shoulder, and tenderly kissed his way up the back of her neck. "You're going to bend over the edge of the bed, gripping his thighs, on your belly while keeping your feet on the floor. And then..." he husked, whispering into her ear, "you're going to suck his cock. Do you understand?"

Cassandra shuddered with lust. "Yes, sir."

"No matter how hard you come, and you are going to come, you are not to break stride. You are not to slow down. You are to suck his cock until he fills your mouth with come. If you do slow down, or stop, there will be discipline. Am I understood?"

12