Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassandra doubles her pleasure.
6.7k words
4.41
23.3k
18
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Cassandra stood between her men as the three of them silently rode the elevator to the lobby. After she and Stephen had lain belly to belly in bed, snuggling and talking while Garreth took a shower, they decided that all three of them needed a break, and since they had essentially all skipped breakfast, they decided to go out for lunch in the restaurant downstairs. Stephen and Cassandra had showered together, and all three dressed rather nicely, Garreth and Stephen in button down shirts and jeans, with Garreth carrying a leather satchel over his shoulder, and Cassandra wearing a simple black dress that came to an inch above her knee, and hugged her bosom and her curvy hips. As always, she looked smolderingly hot in the dress.

Cassandra could feel both of them staring her up and down. She felt like her body was glowing with a pure sexual aura. Suddenly she flushed, embarrassed. Would people be able to tell? The sexual tension was so powerful between all three of them... could others see it? Would strangers be able to see them together and know that she spent the entire night and morning being wildly fucked and pleasured by two men, only one of whom was her husband?

She almost jumped as she felt Stephen slide his hand around her buttox and pull her close. "Cassandra, you look ravishing," he said.

She smiled. "Thank you, honey."

"I agree. You're beautiful," Garreth concurred.

Now she really was blushing. "Thank you, Garreth."

DING!

The elevator doors opened, and as the three of them exited, Stephen turned to the right, going the opposite way from Garreth and Cassandra, toward the front desk. "I have to ask the concierge something, guys. Why don't you both go on into the dining room, order drinks, and I'll be right there."

"Will do," Garreth said, walking alongside Cassandra as they entered the restaurant.

Cassandra suddenly felt self-conscious, and very much aware that she and Garreth had not yet been alone since having sex. It suddenly hit her that she had shared a deeply intimate experience with this man, but only when her husband was there with them, and she was struck by the contrast of being alone with him in public.

"Party of three," Garreth said to the hostess. "And, would there be any way that we could be seated in the corner booth in the back? I know it seats more than are in our party, but the extra privacy would be nice."

"Certainly," the young lady said, grabbing three menus and leading them to the darkened back corner. It was a circular booth with plush leather seats situated around an octagonal mahogany table, and Cassandra slid in and to the back center. Her breath caught in her throat as Garreth slid in beside her, so close that his knee touched hers.

"My husband will be joining us shortly. When he does, could you lead him back here?" Cassandra said to the hostess, though she was not sure why.

"Yes ma'am," The young woman said. "Your waiter will be along shortly."

Silence between them. Neither one looked at the other.

Garreth spoke first, his voice deep, breathy, and amused. "Are you afraid to be alone with me?" he asked.

Cassandra bit her lip. "A little. Yes."

"Why?"

"I'm... worried you may try something with me when Stephen isn't around."

Garreth turned to her and smiled. His teeth were perfect white. A wolf's teeth. "Would that be so bad?"

Cassandra squirmed in her seat and looked down. "It would be wrong. Yes."

He leaned closer to her. "It would be wrong, all right. But would it be bad?"

Cassandra didn't answer.

He leaned closer still. He was whispering in her ear now. "I'll answer for you. I think it would most definitely be bad. But from what I've seen, your husband loves for you to be a very bad girl. Doesn't he?"

Cassandra, her hands gripping her napkin on the table in front of her. "Yes," she whispered.

Garreth exhaled slowly and deeply, then looked slowly around the room. His breath was hot on her neck as he said, "Take off your panties."

"What?" Cassandra asked, thrilled and nervous.

"You heard me. Take off your panties and give them to me."

"People will see!"

"Maybe," He said, leaning back and turning from her. He unzipped his satchel, which sat on the other side of him. "Maybe not. It's dark and the angle is bad for anyone to see. Though I doubt they'd be looking. But that doesn't matter." He turned around, having taken a small black leather bag from his satchel. "I said 'take your panties off.' It isn't a discussion or a debate. I want them."

Cassandra wanted to. She wanted to play whatever game Garreth had in mind... but for whatever reason, she felt guilty. Stephen wasn't here. Up until now, everything, even having sex with Garreth, had been something she had shared with her husband as well. But this was... different. "I don't... I don't think I should," she said.

"Hmmmm. Are you worried that he'll discipline you if he finds out?" Garreth's hand slipped over her bare knee. She should have pushed it away. She knew she should have. But she didn't. Instead, she let him slide it up her dress. First an inch. Then two. Then three. She was breathing hard. "You know," he continued, "I think you're looking at this all wrong. I don't think he would discipline you for doing what I say. I think you are far more likely to get that curvy little ass of yours spanked if you DON'T do what I'm telling you to do."

Cassandra looked at him incredulously.

"Think about it. He loves it when you're a bad girl, and that's what I'm asking you to be. He loves for you to let go and have fun and allow yourself some pleasure. That's what I'm asking you to do. So..." His hand now slipped down and up the inside of her thigh. "Take your panties off and give them to me."

Cassandra's eyes met his, and lingered on them. She smiled, glanced around, then reached down and slipped her dress up around her thighs, hooked her fingers into the waistband, lifted her butt a bit, and scooted her panties down. She slipped them to her knees, and leaning forward, down, over her feet, and then she sat back, pulling her dress beneath her bottom and smoothing it out. She turned to Garreth, leaned over his lap, and dropped her panties into his open satchel on the other side of him. "They're all yours," She said, leaning forward, their noses almost touching. "Keep them. My husband will buy me more."

Garreth looked down between them to the small black leather pouch resting on the cushion between them and unzipped it. He reached in and brought out what appeared to be two silver balls, each two inches in diameter, connected by what appeared to be a black rubber cord. Both balls hung from the same leather strapping, which ended in what looked like a silver ring. Garreth reached into the pouch and produced a small bottle of KY, flicked it open, and poured it on each of the silver balls, coating them in a glaze. "Lean back," he ordered.

Cassandra did, never taking her eyes off him.

"Pull your dress up."

Cassandra looked around the room. No one was looking. Was it possible they didn't know what was happening in this corner booth? She should say no. But she wanted to say yes. But Stephen would be back any minute. So she should put Garreth off. Or maybe just let him go ahead? Before Stephen comes back? She closed her eyes, and breathing deeply, grasped the hem of her dress and slowly slipped it up to her hips. She felt one of Garreth's hands grip her knee and slowly open her legs, first one, then the other, leaving her thighs bare and spread wide beneath the table. Then she felt his right hand slide between her legs.

Cassandra gasped and looked at him, flushed and hot, when she felt the cool silver of the ben wa ball press against the outer petals of her pussy. It felt large, the size of a lime, almost, and her breath caught as she felt her sex open up and swallow it, seemingly all at once.

"That's one..." Garreth said with a wolfish grin. His fingers probed... and then the second ball was pressing into her tender folds. "That's two," he said as the second ball sank inside her.

Cassandra suddenly snapped her legs shut, pulling her skirt down, and as she did, the felt both orbs sink deeper inside her. Grinding. Nudging. It was excruciatingly arousing.

Garreth leaned forward again, kissing her neck between whispered words. "Now...That is our little secret... and when the three of us go back upstairs... you're going to invite your husband to see what we just did... and pull those from you... and by then... you are going to be so aroused from having them inside you... that you are going to beg both of us to fuck you senseless."

He leaned back and scooted away just as Stephen rounded the corner. As Cassandra's husband slipped into the booth beside her, he asked, "What did I miss?"

Cassandra was silent, but Garreth said, "Something fun." At that moment, the waiter appeared to take their drink order. "I'm sure Cassandra will fill you in later."

Cassandra blushed as she looked at Stephen, but he only smiled back at her, reaching down and taking her hand, then kissing it. "I can't wait," he said.

2

Lunch took forty minutes. Forty very long minutes. At first, the ben wa balls seemed to shift and grind inside her. Against her cervix. Against her g spot. They felt alien. Uncomfortable. But as the meal wore on and she got use to them, and Cassandra found that squeezing them with her kegle muscles felt good. Then very good. Then amazing. And before she knew it, she could barely keep her ass from squirming in her seat. She was flushed and felt hot all over, so she dipped the fingers of her left hand into her ice water and flicked the tiny droplets all over face and throat.

"Are you okay, honey?" Stephen asked, misinterpreting her closed eyes and strained face for discomfort.

"Mmmm hmmm," She said, wriggling her ass and feeling the balls grind. "We need to go back upstairs.

"Are you sick?" Stephen continued.

Cassandra took his hand. "No honey. I feel great. I just need, very badly, for both of you to take me back upstairs."

He grinned, turned to the waitress, and said "Check? Please?"

In five minutes, Stephen and Garreth were standing behind her as the elevator door closed, and the moment it did, Cassandra whirled around, shoved both her men against the wall with each hand, and then grabbed Garreth by the collar and pulled him to her mouth for a very rough, passionate kiss. He grabbed her ass with both hands, and began pumping his hips against her. Their tongues danced and swirled each other, and then he roughly gripped her hair and pulled his mouth away, looking down into her face, both of them almost snarling with lust. "I told you," he said, then kissed her again.

Cassandra suddenly broke contact and grabbed Stephen by the collar as well, pulling him to her. "Come here," she husked, pressing her lips to his and shoving her tongue into his mouth. Suddenly her grabbed her hips, spun her around and pinned her against the wall, yanking her dress up by the hem and sliding his hands between her legs...

He stopped, his fingers rolling through her dark, thick curls and finding the ben wa ball string dangling out of her opening. He wasn't upset, but perplexed at the surprise. He looked down at her, puzzled, and then a smile crept across his face. Cassandra smiled back and...

DING!

The elevator was opening. Stephen dropped the hem of Cassandra's dress and turned, facing the door, as three elderly people stepped onboard. He wished them a good day, they returned it, and the six of them road up to floor fourteen. The door opened, and Stephen, Cassandra, and Garreth walked briskly out, down the hall, and to the suite door as the three octogenarians continued on in the elevator.

"Oh God, you've got to hurry!" Cassandra whispered as Stephen swiped key card and swung the door open. Cassandra stepped through first, they followed, and as he shut the door behind them, she grasped the hem of her dress, pulled it up and over in one smooth motion, whipping it off and turning to them, leaving herself naked save for the string and silver ring dangling between her legs. She was breathing hard as she said, "I have to have one of you. Now. Who's ready to go?"

Stephen and Garreth looked at each other, then turned to her. "I think we both are," Garreth said with a smile.

Cassandra sashed over to them, reached down with both hands, and massaged them both through their slacks. "Well, Stephen had me the last two times. So I guess you're up, handsome." Cassandra leaned in to kiss Garreth when Stephen took her hand and pulled her towards him.

Cassandra was surprised. Had she upset him? Before she could speak he said, "I have a better idea. Why don't we both have you together?"

She smiled, curious. "Okay. What do you have in mind?"

Stephen leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder. "Why don't you ride one of us, taking his cock in your pretty little pussy..." He kissed up the base of her neck. "While the other slides his cock inside you from behind and fucks your tight little ass?"

Cassandra was a bit surprised. "Both of you... inside me at the same time?"

Stephen, still her kissing her neck: "Mmmm Hmmm."

The idea frightened her a bit. She and Stephen had tried anal sex more than a decade ago, and at the time it didn't seem like it was for her, but... for whatever reason, the idea of both these hunky men fucking her, together? It excited her. A lot. More than she would have thought. "I don't know how that would even work, but... I'd like to try," she said with a tremble in her voice.

Stephen stepped away from her and toward the bedroom. "Good girl," he said. Garreth and Cassandra moved to follow him, but he put his hand up. "Stay here, he said. "What I have in mind will work better on the couch, or maybe that chaise lounge over by the window." He stepped into the bedroom he had shared with Cassandra, and after a few moments, he came back with the bottle of KY gel and what looked like a long strand of black grapes. As he approached, Cassandra could see what they were: anal beads.

"When did you get those?" she asked.

Stephen smiled. "I figured that if the weekend took this turn, that you may need to be... acclimated to what we are planning to do. These will help to get you ready. "He took Cassandra's hand and placed the beads in her left palm. They were heavier and stiffer than she would have thought, and looked to be thick black rubber. They were of descending sizes, the smallest little bead being the first, and each subsequent bead being a bit larger, until it reached the largest at the end. This bead was perhaps the size of a strawberry, and attached to the end was a simple rubber ring, similar to a large O, that would allow to the beads to be pulled out.

Cassandra was nervous, but she trusted her husband. She wanted this, and she knew that he would do everything he could to make this experience wonderful for her. She breathed deeply, and then said, "All right. What would you like for me to do?"

Stephen smiled, kissed her, and taking the beads back, he said "The question is, what would you like to do, beautiful? Which one of us would you like to take your sweet little ass, and which one do you want to fuck your pussy?"

Cassandra smiled. It turned her on, how blunt Stephen was being. She thought a moment. She couldn't explain why, but suddenly she wanted Garreth to be inside her pussy. But even if that hadn't been the case, she had no doubt that if she was going to have anal sex, her only choice would be Stephen. That took a whole other level of trust that she could only have in him; she knew he would take care to be as gentle and careful as she needed him to be. She liked Garreth, but she was no fool; she knew that at the end of the day, he was here for his pleasure, and while he had proven to be thoughtful in bed, he would put his needs first. As she would put hers first when having sex with him. But Stephen, she knew, didn't just want to fuck her; he LOVED her. Her safety, her pleasure, always was his first priority.

She smiled coyly at him. She knew he loved for her to be wicked. To tease. And she loved playing the game for him, to please him. "I want to ride Garreth and take him in my pussy," she whispered, kissing him gently. "And I want you to take me from behind while I do it."

3

Stephen guided Cassandra over to the couch by the hand, sitting her down. "Get comfortable," he said, and then turned to Garreth. "Well, you heard the lady, boy-yo. Lose the clothes and sit beside her. Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll decide to do something for you while I do something for her."

As Garreth disrobed, Stephen knelt before Cassandra. She had pressed her knees together (it helped the ben wa balls grind inside her), so he put a hand on each thigh and slowly opened her legs before him, exposing her pussy. The rubber cord still dangled from her opening. "Well, well, well. When did this happen?" He asked, smiling.

Cassandra turned a shade of deep crimson. "When Garreth and I got to the table. He..." her face felt like it was glowing like an eye on a hot stove "I took my panties off for him and he slipped them inside me."

Stephen's eyes bore into hers.

Oh no, she thought. I've ruined this. I shouldn't have done it. I knew it. With him not there, it was cheating. Oh my god, he feels like I went behind his back. "Please don't be angry," she said. "Are you angry?"

Stephen's expression didn't change as he lowered his face slowly, between her legs. His lips kissed her clit, and then she felt his tongue slip out and gently swirl and move around it, tickling the hood above her hard little nub, and sliding down to swirl around it again. Then he moved his face lower, dipping down... and then he looked back up into her eyes.

Cassandra gasped. Stephen had caught the sliver ring of the ben wa balls between his teeth, and sat there, motionless for a beat. Then, never breaking eye contact, he slowly began to pull back, still biting down, and Cassandra felt the silver balls inside her begin to slip out slowly.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. As they slipped from her, it felt like every muscle in her pussy was contracting around them desperate to clutch them and hold them in. And Stephen simply kept the slow, sure, unhalting pace, pulling them out. The pleasure was excruciating. She grunted as he did, the feeling so powerful, so strong, so good that it almost hurt... And with an inaudible pop the she felt more than heard, the first of the balls emerged from inside her. She was breathing hard, and suddenly held her breath... and then felt the second ball slip, all at once, through the gate and out.

Stephen sat back, the balls dangling from between his teeth, a grin on his face. His teeth unclenched and the balls fell into his palm with a jingle. "Do I look angry?" he asked.

4

Garreth sat on Cassandra's left, as naked as she was, and he pulled his body close to hers. His hand slipped up over her belly and to her left breast, where he cupped and gently kneaded her soft flesh. He leaned down and kissed her neck, his breath hot on its base.

Stephen lifted her legs onto his shoulders and scooted forward, looked down, and coating the black rubber beads in his hand with KY, the bottle of which he then snapped closed and tossed to the floor. "Lean back farther, and scoot down," He said. She did as he asked, lying flatter and leaving her pussy up, and her asshole more exposed. She sensed that Garreth wanted to make out with her, so she leaned left and kissed him, but kept one eye focused between her legs as she felt Stephen slip the first of the small beads into her rectum. There was little resistance to the first, as it was the size of an English pea. Same for the second. And just a bit of resistance to the third. But by the fourth, she was already feeling full.

12