Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 05 - Finale

Story Info
Cassandra and Garreth share some alone time.
4.7k words
3.68
13.9k
18
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

After taking a break from writing for a few years, I've decided to try my talents at erotic literature. I'd value any and all feedback, especially from my target audience, which I guess I would say is the "Fifty Shades" crowd. So ladies, particularly married ladies, are invited to write me with ideas, critiques, and fantasies they would like to share. I look forward to your thoughts!

*****

1

Cassandra still lay in bed as Stephen packed their bags. Garreth had left the day before, and she and her husband had spent yesterday recuperating from all that glorious sex. They had had a wonderful dinner, gone to a movie, and had come back to the hotel and fallen fast asleep in comfortable pj's, cuddling and kissing. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend, but now it was coming to an end. It made Cassandra a bit sad to know it; in the last several days, she had gone through a glorious sexual awakening with Stephen and Garreth. But now she would be going back to the life and wife, mother, and professional woman, and while she loved the life she and Stephen had built together, she wished in her heart that she could keep something of this weekend only for herself.

Just as this thought crossed her mind as she silently watched Stephen packing up, she heard her phone on the nightstand ding with a new text message. She picked it to read it, and her heart skipped a beat as she did.

Garreth Bastion: Are you alone right now?

Cassandra bit her lip. Why would he be asking her that? No. Stephen is packing up. We're about to leave the hotel. Is something the matter? She replied to him. Moments passed, and Cassandra glanced across the room at Stephen. She muted the sound on her phone so he couldn't hear the dings without knowing why. A few moments later, the reply came.

Garreth Bastion: No. Nothing is wrong. But I have a proposition for you, pretty lady. A moment when by. Then another. Her heart was racing now. If your interested? Came the next text message.

Cassandra thought a moment. Stephen was zipping up the baggage. "Honey," he asked. "Could you toss me your pj's? They're the last things I have to put in the bags."

"Sure," she said, unbuttoning and removing the soft cotton top and tossing it to him, followed by the bottoms. Stephen stuffed them without folding them (men!) into the suitcase and zipped it up as Cassandra stepped out of bed and crossed the room to where a simple pink cotton dress hung from a coathanger in the closet. She slipped it over her head, and was about to ask Stephen to open the suitcase back up and pull out a pair of panties for her... then thought better of it. Again, she couldn't exactly say why. She walked back over to the nightstand and picked up her phone.

Cassandra Collins: Why don't you tell me what you have in mind, and I'll let you

know if I am interested from there, she replied to Garreth.

Garreth Bastion: Stephen mentioned to me that he paid extra for late checkout

today. You will have that hotel room until 3 PM, and it is only 10AM now. What

are the chances that you could get Stephen to leave for awhile and come back for you later? Maybe you could tell him that you want to relax for a few more hours before heading home?

Cassandra could feel her face getting flushed. This was not part of the plan. She had never cheated on Stephen. She had never gone behind his back. Everything she had done with Garreth she had done with her husband's knowledge and consent. But she would be lying to herself if she had said in that moment the idea didn't thrill her. THIS was being a bad girl. Stephen almost startled her out of her reverie by asking, "You ready to go, babe?"

"I... need to use the bathroom first," she replied.

"No problem. I'll run down to the lobby and get a luggage cart," Stephen said as she walked into the bathroom. She clutched her phone in her hand, and the moment she heard the door shut behind Stephen as he left, she responded to Garreth. The texts came fast and furious between them over the next several minutes.

Cassandra Collins: Why would I do that?

Garreth Bastion: Do you know what I have been wondering over the last several

Days? What would it be like to have you all to myself for a few hours. What kind

of fireworks could we set off if we didn't have your husband as a part of the

equation?

Cassandra Collins: Well, that is something you will always have to wonder about.

Garreth Bastion: Really? It hasn't even crossed your mind?

Cassandra Collins: Maybe it has, but I wouldn't act on it. That would be cheating.

Garreth Bastion: Yes it would. It would be very wicked. But you haven't even let

me explain my proposition yet. And if you can't have a few hours free of your husband, there's no need in even mentioning it to you. So before we go further, could you steal a few hours alone in your hotel room?

Cassandra thought a moment. She and Stephen had planned to have lunch with an old college buddy of hus after they left the hotel, and then this evening they were going to pick up the kids. She supposed that she could suggest he go on without her and leave her at the hotel, then come back and pick her up this afternoon. It wouldn't be much of a problem. Not that she would do it, of course. But she would play along with Garreth.

Cassandra Collins: I suppose I could manage that. But why should I?

Garreth Bastion: Well then, I'll share my proposition with you, pretty lady. I'm in

the hotel restaurant right now. Why don't you get a few hours away from your husband and come have a drink with me. And we'll see where things go from there.

Cassandra Collins: Only a drink?

Garreth Bastion: For starters.

Cassandra jumped as the hotel room door burst open, and Stephen rolled in a

Luggage trolley. "Ready to go, babe? Tom just texted me and said he's on his way."

Cassandra bit her lip, and then without thinking much, said, "You know, honey. It's been so long since you've seen Tom. Why don't I stay here? I could lounge around, maybe head down and have some me time by the pool or in the bar. And when you two boys have finished catching up, you could come back for me?"

Stephen looked perplexed. "Are you sure?"

Cassandra nodded. "Yeah. All you two will do is tell old stories that will bore me anyway," she said with a grin. "You deserve to have guy time. Enjoy it."

"Well, The restaurant is only a mile or so from here, so it wouldn't be inconvenient. Okay, then." He tossed the last suitcase on the luggage trolley, walked over to her, and pecked her on the cheek. I'll be back around 3:00?"

"Sounds, great, honey," she replied. She walked him to the door and opened it, holding it for him and he pushed the trolley out, then let it click closed behind him. She texted Garreth:

Cassandra Collins: You're on.

2

Five minutes later, Cassandra was sliding onto a bar stool beside Garreth in the hotel bar. He was a drinking a diet soda, and he looked beautiful: He wore a button down white shirt, unbuttoned to his muscular chest, a black sports coat, slacks, and sunglasses. His long, curly hair was swept back. "Hello, Beautiful," He said, grinning. "Thank you for coming."

"Thanks for the invite," She said, trying to keep her voice from wavering. Sh turned to the bartender. "I'll have a mimosa, please."

Garreth grinned, and put a toothpick in his mouth. He looked cocky as hell, and it turned her on. "Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"Sure. I like mimosas."

"Okay," he said. "But I'd wager that when you hear my proposition, you won't want to waste time drinking it."

She returned his smile. "Oh yeah? Aren't you confident. What makes you so sure?"

"Because," he said, putting his hand on her bare knee an inch below the hem of her dress. "I know you. The real you, the one that lies under that sweet wife and mother exterior of yours."

She glanced at him slyly. "Oh you do, huh?"

"Yes ma'am, I do." She didn't know why, but it turned her on, the way he called her 'ma'am.' His fingers began creeping up her thigh, sliding her dress up. "And I know you want what I'm going to offer as badly as I do."

She kept her cool, which wasn't easy, and said, "Well. What are you offering?"

"When is Stephen coming to pick you up?"

"3 o'clock."

Garreth looked at his watch and said, "It's 10:30 now. Perfect. Just enough time."

The bartender set a tall ice glass in front of Cassandra. She ran her finger around the rim and said, "Enough time for what?" Garreth reached into his pocket, and produced a small blue pill, which he set on the bar between them. "What's that?" she asked, and laughed when he told her it was viagra. "Garreth honey, if there is one thing you don't need, it's that pill!"

"True," he said. "A buddy of mine who has ED gave it to me. When you have erectile dysfunction, it help you get erect. But when you don't..." His hand slipped up to her inner thigh. She felt hot and damp between her legs. "When you're a sexually healthy man, it keeps you hard. No matter how many times you come. For fours hours. And since Stephen won't be getting back until three..."

Cassandra finished his thought. "You and I would have just enough time to put that little theory to the test, is that right?"

"Yes ma'am,"

She grinned. "This has been fun, Garreth, and very tempting, but what we've done with Stephen taking part? It was wonderful, but it wasn't cheating. THIS would be cheating."

"You're right. I can't argue that. I would argue that Stephen wouldn't mind. In fact, I think it would turn him on a great deal, but it comes down to this..." He slipped his hand higher, and spun her gently on her swiveling barstool until they were facing each other. Their eyes locked. "This. Isn't About. Him. It's about you and I. And I want you. I am dying to have you. The last three days have only increased that desire, not diminished it. And I think you feel the same way about me. Do you?"

Cassandra bit her lip and looked away. Garreth gently took her chin and turned her face back to him. "Do you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

His eyes were trained on hers again. He looked hungry. "My proposal is that I take you up to that room and that you and I spend the next four hours fucking like animals in heat. I want to mate with you. Breed with you. I want to have you all to myself. And when we're done, I want to send you back downstairs to your husband. And after all, what he doesn't know can't hurt him." Garreth leaned back on his stool. "Well? What do you say, Pretty lady?"

Cassandra was quiet a moment, and then she said "It really is a shame."

"What is?"

She flashed Garreth a wicked grin. "I bet this mimosa is delicious," she picked the viagra up off the bartop and locked eyes with Garreth as she slipped it into his mouth and handed him his soda. "But I just won't have time to finish it this afternoon, I guess."

3

The moment the elevator door closed behind them, Cassandra threw her arms around Garreth's neck and passionately kissed him. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, grinding his hard cock against her in a humping motion. "No panties," he whispered, feeling her through the thin cotton of her dress. "And here I thought you were playing hard to get."

They kissed, their tongues dancing against one another, and she pushed Garreth against the wall of the elevator and reached down to unzip his slacks. She reached inside and pulled his cock free, then fell to her knees before him. "Jesus! What are you doing!" He whispered.

"What does it look like?" She said, looking up at him as she stroked his member. He was already rock hard. "I'm going to suck your cock." She leaned forward and he groaned as she slipped half his cock between her lips, then pulled back, and then on the second go took him deep.

"You're crazy!" he said, laughing. "The... uuuuuuh... The door could open any second! It could stop on any floor!"

Cassandra sucked him another moment, then popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Yep. It certainly could," she said, and deepthroated him again, her nose touching the dark curls of his pubis. She felt him run his fingers through her hair and begin to pump his hips forward, fucking her face. His cock was thick and long, and her eyes watered as he took her pouty little mouth. He shoved himself deep and held his cock in, and she let her tongue snake out at the base and tickle his balls.

Suddenly they heard the elevator ding. "Christ!" Garreth said as Cassandra pulled him quickly from her mouth and hopped up, turning around to face the door and standing in front of him. The door opened, and a skinny, 20-something guy with Pantera shirt and greasy black hair stepped on and turned to face the closing door.

Cassandra put her hands behind her back and gently took Garreth's cock in hand grinning slyly to herself as she gently jerked it a time or two before slipping it back in his pants and zipping him up. The zip seemed to catch the attention of the young guy, who glanced at them, then looked back at the door. A moment later they had reached their floor, and the hussled out into the hall, to the room, and inside.

4

Garreth slammed the door behind him, and Cassandra was on him in an instant, kissing him, pressing her supple body against his. "Fuck me," she whispered. "I need you to fuck me like an animal." His shirt was on the floor in a moment, next his pants and boxers, and he was pushing Cassandra backwards towards the chaise lounge where he and Stephen had taken her the day before. Cassandra reach down and gripped the hem of her skirt, then pulled it up and off and onto the couch. She wore only a bra, and Garreth grabbed it roughly, ripping it open, exposing her breasts as she gasped. She felt her calves bump the chaise lounge, and suddenly Garreth shoved her backwards, and she tripped and toppled lightly onto her back on the cushion. Garreth was suddenly on his knees, kneeling over her, and he devoured her breasts, taking her left nipple and areola into his mouth. He was forceful but gentle as he suckled it, and then wolfishly switch to her right breast as she ran her fingers through his hair. Cassandra groaned as he kissed down her belly, and then her legs were over his shoulders as he dipped his face between them. Cassandra felt his tongue slip up and down the petals of her sex, her tender pink folds already slick and wet. And then she felt his tongue slip inside her and move upwards, tickling her gspot. ""Ooooh, Garreth. Oh honey. Make me come. I need to so badly."

His answer was a low groan as his tongue left her pussy and slip downward, now dancing and teasing her ass, playfully and gently Cassandra settled in and touched his hair and face gently, almost lovingly, as he began to work her clit. He was so good at this. As good as Stephen. And as she felt like she were building to a powerful orgasm, suddenly she felt two fingers slide inside her, reaching deep and pulling against her g spot. "UUUUUGH! OH GOD!!" She cried out.

Garreth worked her pussy, and he worked it like the pro he was. He took his time, gently teasing her clit in contrast to his powerful but careful movements with his fingers as he pressed her g spot.

Cassandra could feel a star burst inside her abdomen. It was coming. "Garreth... Garreth get ready... Oh... Oh Jesus... UUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHH YEEEEEEEESSS!" She cried out, arching her back and feeling a gush as everything in her seemed to let go. Garreth had pulled his face back, and watched as her pussy began to squirt clear, salty fluid that spilled down his hand and his arm as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. She let out a sustained cry, her body tensing, and then as the orgasm faded, everything in her seemed to relax, and she felt as though she were floating. And then the need came back. A hunger between her legs, all the way into her stomach. "Come here," She whispered. "Fuck me! Fuck me right now! I can't wait!"

Garreth did not make her beg this time. He was off his knees and on his feet in a moment, holding her legs wide as she stay on her back on the chaise lounge. It was lower than the bed or the couch, and he crouched a bit as she slid her calves up over his shoulders, allowing him to almost have her in a pile driver position. The head of his cock was rock solid and nudging her pussy lips, and everything about this seemed new and exciting and wicked. She was giving herself to this man completely. Stephen was not here. And she had no intention of telling him. This would be her devilish little secret.

Garreth looked her in the eyes, his face smoldering with lust, as he plunged his cock deep inside her with an animal grunt.

He began to pound her pussy mercilessly, sawing in and out of her roughly. He was not making love to her. He was fucking her. Her sopping wet twat was already frothing as he pistoned in and out of her. Garreth leaned down, their eyes locked, and he place a fist on either side of her. Cassandra gripped his arms and smiled up at him.

"I wonder what my husband is doing right now, Garreth, while you're fucking his wife? He has no idea that I've got a stud pounding my hungry pussy, does he?"

She could see this was driving Garreth crazy, and she decided to spur him on. "Do you know what really turned him on, Garreth? The idea that you were coming inside me. That you could get me pregnant. He looooooved it. Do you?"

He was an animal now. Almost beyond speech, "Yes!" he hissed, never breaking eye contact.

Cassandra reached up to rub his chest. He was pounding her savagely now, and she was about to come again. He sensed it, and shoved into her, hard and deep. "OOOOOH!" She cried out, coming again, feeling her pussy contract and milk his big cock. As she came down and relaxed, Garreth began sawing in and out of her again. She looked back up at him. "Stephen loved that idea, but just the idea. I don't believe for a moment he actually wants it to happen." She reached up and took Garreth's face in her hands. "But I do! I want it! I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and fill my pussy, my womb, with all the baby batter boiling in those big balls! All of it belongs to me!"

"Tell me I can have you again! Tell me I can visit you while Stephen is at work and fuck you!"

Cassandra began nodding furiously. "Yes! You can fuck me in the bed where he and I sleep together. You and I can turn it into our own personal breeding ground. Now come with me!"

Stephen grabbed Cassandra by the wrists and leaned back, pounding his cock inside her and pulling her against him as she cried out. "Come inside me! Breed me! FUCK ME AND BREED ME!"

Stephen cried out, and Cassandra came as he did, her pussy contracting again, milking him as he shoved deep inside her and held himself there, and suddenly there was a flood of liquid warmth in her belly. She could not help but laugh with the giddy excitement of it, feeling spurt after spurt of Garreth's come filling her, as if her hungry womb was consuming him whole.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. And with that, Garreth gently laid down on top of Cassandra as he wrapped him in her arms and kissed him through their heavy breathing.

"You were right," Cassandra giggled. "You ARE still hard!"

"I know," Garreth said, grinning as his breathing calmed. "I have a couple of rounds left in he if you do, but first..." He kissed her lips, and then her chin, and around her neck to her ear, whispering, "Will you do something for me?"

"What?" She asked quietly, holding him close.

"It's something I didn't want to do when were were playing with Stephen for obvious reasons, but I would love to lick my come out of your pussy."

"Oooooh, kinky. I love it!" Cassandra said, "Sit back and let me up." Garreth sat

up and slowly withdrew his hard cock from her, and Cassandra immediately clamped down to hold his semen inside her as he rolled off. She placed her hand over her pussy as she rolled off the chaise lounge. "Lie down," she said, and when Garreth lay on the cushion, she threw one leg over his chest, keeping one foot on the floor, so that now her pussy hovered directly over his open mouth. "Ready?" She asked.

12