Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," he replied, and she moved her hand away and squeezed.

A river of pearly, thick white semen poured from her pink snatch, and down into Garreth's waiting mouth. "Mmmmmmm. Good boy. Drink from mama, but don't swallow it all," Cassandra whispered. She lowered herself and climbed onto the lounge with Garreth, straddling him now and easing his still erect cock back inside her. Putting her hands on either side of his face, she leaned down and kissed him, opening her mouth and inviting the salty sweetness of their shared nectar into her own mouth and swallowing some of it. "We taste like we are made for each other," she said.

5

Cassandra rode Garreth long and hard. At one point he sat up, clutched her ass, and using his considerable strength, stood up and carried her over to the bed, where they both fell onto the tussled sheets. He pounded her senseless as she cried out again and again, but she wouldn't be denied. She clutched his hair and rolled him over onto his back, then straddled him, riding him like a horse. They joined hands as she rode him, and she looked down into his eyes. She loved how they made eye contact when they came, something she had only ever done with Stephen. "Are you going to come again, baby?" She asked with a tease in her voice.

Garreth gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her ass. He began pounding upward into her pussy as a reply.

"Yes, you do it. But tell me when. Tell me when you are about to come, do you hear me?"

Faster. Gripping her hard, Garreth arched his back, and suddenly Cassandra stood up and leapt off his cock, and climbed down between his legs, taking his cock into her hands and jerking him off. "My face!" She husked. "I want you to come all over my face!" Cassandra's left hand flew up and down Garreth's cock as she angled it toward her lips, her eyes burning up into his. His mind only had a moment to register the golden glint of her wedding band on his thick member as the head of his cock swelled, the pisshole yawned, and the first rope of come geysered out and splattered over Cassandras let cheek. She slowed her tugs, and another shot of semen rocketed out and coated her lips, then another shot high over her nose, across her forehead and into her hair. Their eyes never left one another as Cassandra painted her pretty face in Garreth's semen, ending the moment by peppering the tip of his cock tenderly with small kisses.

She rested her messy face against his inner thigh, and after a few moments, said, "I don't believe it. You're still hard."

"Yes I am," he said. "Have you ever done that for Stephen?" Garreth asked.

Cassandra smiled wickedly. "No. But he's always wanted me to."

6

Half an hour later, Cassandra's phone rang from where it lay on the nightstand. Reaching over, Cassandra grabbed it with fumbling hands, and sent it to voicemail, then dropped the phone to the bed and gripped the sheets.

She was on all fours, facing the wall mirror, as Garreth fucked her from behind. He had taken the leather belt out of his slacks and cinched it around her waist, holding onto it tightly like a jockey riding a horse. "Better see what your husband wants," Garreth said with a smirk. Cassandra grinned back at him, bucking back against him as she played the voicemail.

"Hi, honey. Just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way back. I should be pulling up in front of the hotel in about ten. Why don't you meet me at the corner and I'll pick you up? Bye."

"Ooooooh if he only knew," She said. She looked Garreth in the eye in the mirror. "All right, handsome. This is your last chance to satisfy that big hard cock of yours! Make it count!"

Laughing, Garreth pounded her even harder, making her cry out. The headboard slammed into the wall. Their sweaty flesh slapped. Gripping his belt tightly with two hands, Garreth pounded Cassandra's pussy mercilessly. "When you go downstairs," he breathed, "and you climb into the car with your husband... you're going to do it... with a belly full of my come!" he cried out, and grabbed Cassandra's hair, knotting it in his fist and yanking back as he slammed his cock home, letting out a strangled cry as his cock erupted.

"YES!" She screamed, her eyes burning into his in the mirror's reflection as she thrust back against his exploding phallus. "FUCK! SEND ME TO HIM WITH YOUR SEED INSIDE ME! FILL MY PUSSY! FILL ME UP!"

7

Twenty minutes later, after freshening up, A very satisfied Cassandra was opening up the door to Stephen's SUV and hopping in. "Hi honey," she said brightly.

"Hello yourself. You look happy," Stephen replied.

"Well," Cassandra said. "It was a very fun weekend."

Stephen pulled out into the street. "It was. And I'd wager you and Garreth had a lot of fun over the last several hours saying goodbye?"

Cassandra felt her face blanch white. "Uh... I... How did...?"

"Honey, honey, honey... " Stephen murmured. He reached over and let his hand slide between her thighs. "Who do you think was 'the buddy' that gave Garreth the little blue pill?"

Cassandra was stunned into silence as his hand slipped up to her bare pussy. She had been relishing the feeling of Garreth's semen as it flowed out of her, trickling down her thighs on her walk out of the hotel. Stephen felt it, then removed his hand from beneath her dress. "I take it this is Garreth's parting gift?"

"You knew?" She asked, still reeling.

"I knew," Stephen said. "I wanted you to have the best experience possible, and that required a bit more freedom than you had when i was in the room with you and Garreth."

"And you're... not angry?"

Stephen smiled. "I'll only be angry if you don't tell me all about it."

12