Wicked Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"So, let me get this straight, baby. I get to spend pretty much the whole of next weekend fucking your brains out, over at your place, and this wimp of a husband of yours is gonna be there the whole time, having to watch. That correct, honey?"

"Yeah, exactly. Be big fun, baby, won't it?" said Carla. She was giggling and playing with his cock. Fingering and licking it.

"And plus, I'll get to watch you cockteasing the poor little sod before you blow and fuck me?"

"Sure baby. I'll really cocktease him. I'll tease him till he weeps, then we'll make him watch us fuck. Watch us close up. Watch my hunky, virile lover getting everything he can't have."

"Can hardly wait, Carla baby. Oh yeah!"

Carla could see how much this was appealing to the cruel streak in Mike and she found herself looking forward to next Friday all the more. Poor Simon, she thought. Poor little hubby. He didn't know how bad this was going to be for him.

And Mike didn't yet know quite how great it was going to be for HIM. Time to share the best bit.

She broke off from sucking her lover's dick, looked up at him with a sly smile.

"Oh and you can ... you know ... mess about with him yourself too, sweetie, if you feel like it."

"How do you mean, baby girl, mess about with him?" asked Mike.

"I mean do stuff to him, sugar. Slap him around a little. Fact, you can torture poor old Simon if you want. We both can but mainly you, I'm thinking. I'll cocktease him and all ... which IS a kind of torture, let's face it ... and you can come up with a few other fiendish ways to make him suffer."

"Will you do that for me, sweetheart? I really want you to," she smiled.

"Fuck yeah, Carla babe! Fuck yeah. I'm your man for that," exclaimed Mike.

"Thought you'd like the idea, baby," said Carla.

"And I'll watch" she grinned. "Because that will really turn me on, sugar, watching my big bad hunky loverman torturing the shit out of my wimp husband. Making him yelp and scream for mercy. Maybe I'll join in now and again. Depending how I feel."

Mike's expression was rather devilish. "Baby, you are one sexy evil little bitch, you know that?"

Carla giggled.

Mike was spot on -- a sexy evil bitch was exactly what she'd become and she was loving every minute of it.

"So you reckon you can manage that then, do you baby? A weekend of fucking the guy's wife in front of him, plus generally torturing and humiliating the poor thing to your heart's content?"

"Fuck yeah! I love you, Carla honey, I really do. Bring it on, gorgeous. Can't wait."

The two of them couldn't stop laughing. Mike started rapping out ideas of how he might torture Simon, each one more horrific than the last, with Carla giggling, egging him on. She was amazed and delighted at how cruel he could be. It was going to be one hell of a weekend!

She congratulated herself on her taste in lovers; all this sadistic imagination plus major league prowess in bed and dreamboat looks ... a hunky body and a lovely big cock. She was a lucky girl.

"God you are SUCH a bastard, sweetheart," she giggled, hearing the latest. "But yeah, sugar, do that to him if you like. I love it. God, poor poor Simon. Can you imagine how he's gonna be screaming? We'd probably better gag him else he'll shout the house down, poor thing."

"Good thinking, gorgeous. Plus I'll bring cuffs and chains and a couple of other things which might be useful. All fit into my bag, no problem."

** ** ** **

The days passed ... too slowly for Carla and Mike, too quickly for Simon ... and then it was the Friday in question.

At a few minutes before midnight, Simon heard the key in the door and the sound of laughter -- female and male. He'd waited up as Carla had instructed him to do and was sat on the sofa wearing only a pair of boxer shorts (she'd told him this too).

He felt ridiculous and also full of trepidation.

They came in, his wife looking ravishing in her figure-hugging, short black dress and her lover, this Mike guy, ultra-smart in polished loafers, a beautifully tailored blue suit and open-necked white cotton shirt. Simon immediately felt inferior -- would have done even if fully dressed -- felt small and fat and ugly next to this sleek, handsome stranger.

That he knew Mike was fucking his wife on a regular basis didn't help any either.

Carla and her lover had been drinking and were in high and ribald spirits. Simon sensed this didn't bode well for him.

Mike sauntered over. "Hey Simes," he grinned, "how's it hanging, dude?" He ruffled Simon's hair.

"Heard a lot about you from sexy Carla here."

"Er ... okay," mumbled Simon, already feeling extremely embarrassed and humiliated.

Mike grinned down at him. "Okay 'Mr Mike', I think you mean. Where's your manners, dude?"

Carla giggled. "Yeah, poochie. He's Mr Mike to you."

"Okay, Mr Mike," said the abject Simon.

"That's better, turdface. Fine for me to call you turdface, I presume?"

"Yes, Mr Mike," muttered Simon.

Mike sniggered. "Stunning look you've got going there, I must say. Turdface. Yeah, that 'chubby little wimp in his boxers' vibe is just right for you. Really suits."

Carla giggled at this.

"Thank him, pooch. Thank Mr Mike for the compliment."

"Thanks, Mr Mike."

Mike burst out laughing. Christ, what a wimp! Carla hadn't been exaggerating one iota. This was going to be an absolute scream.

"Yeah, heard a lot about you. Heard you're a total dildo, basically. Like, apparently it's cool for me to spend the weekend here, fucking your hot wife and generally treating you like a piece of shit. Is this correct?"

"Yes, Mr Mike."

"Good for you," Mike sneered, "cos I'd be doing it whether it was okay with you or not. Hey Carla babe, can I give him a couple of slaps right now. I'm kinda just in the mood."

"Sure, sweetheart," giggled Carla. "Be my guest."

Mike slapped Simon around the face a few times. Casually but quite hard. Carried on until poor Simon's cheeks were glowing red and he was blubbing.

Carla looked on, giggling. This was going to be such fun!

"Punch him if you like, baby," she grinned.

"Should I? You're sure, baby girl?"

"Yeah go on, sugar, you have my total permission to punch him."

"What, like hard?"

"Hard as you like, sweetie. Just enjoy yourself."

Mike drew back his fist and punched Simon full in the face. The force was such that poor Simon was thrown off the sofa and was left chewing carpet on the floor. His mouth was bleeding.

"Oh fuck, he's making a mess," said Mike, grinning at Carla. "Gonna ruin your nice carpet, babe"

Carla giggled. "Don't worry, sweetie, he'll be cleaning the whole place up Monday morning. You wanna kick him around a bit, honey? ... now he's grovelling on the floor."

"Do I ever!" grinned Mike.

He set about the task with relish, gave the cowering Simon a good kicking to his ribs, his stomach, his butt.

Carla watched, clapping and laughing.

"Oh my god, baby, you can sure put the boot in, can't you? Listen to the poor thing yelp!"

And Simon certainly was yelping.

"Yeah, he's a noisy little fucker, isn't he? Maybe we should gag him right now," said Mike, when he'd finally finished and Simon lay snivelling in agony.

"Should we do that, Carla baby, do you think?"

"Nah," said the grinning Carla. "I like the sound of him crying. Any case this is nothing is it, sweetie? Compared to what we've got planned for the poor thing. We'll gag him when you start to REALLY torture him."

Simon was listening and he cried even harder. He was very frightened now.

"Hear that, dude?" said Mike, sneering down at Simon, prodding him with his foot.

"Carla says I can torture the fuck out of you all weekend if I want to. And I DO want to, Simes, I really do. It'll make me horny, see, doing all sorts of evil stuff to you, and when I'm horny Carla gets a world-class fuck. That's why she says I can torture the shit out of you -- cos she knows it means she'll get a world-class fuck. That, plus she just likes the idea. Yeah, turdyface, your hot, sexy wife Carla here really likes the idea of watching me torture you. She told me. It'll make her pussy wet, she said. Turn her on something rotten. Can you imagine? Shit, Simes, I wouldn't wanna be you this weekend for all the tea in China."

Simon just lay there whimpering on the floor.

Carla strolled over to join Mike and the two of them stood for a while, gazing down at Simon and laughing. Jeez, what a loser.

She placed one of her stiletto-clad feet on her husband's stomach and ground it in, making him squeal. "Ouch!" said Mike, chuckling. He squeezed Carla's ass through her dress, letting her know how turned on he was.

Carla giggled down at Simon.

"Oooo, it looks like Mike's feeling sexy! Looks like he's ready to take me on the sofa right now and fuck my brains out. What do YOU think, pooch? Do you think my hunky lover wants to fuck me? Just nod, Simon. Nod if you agree that Mike wants to fuck your hot, sexy wife."

Simon nodded. He had to, he knew as much, but in any case he could see it was true. The bastard guy was fondling Carla's ass and had a very serious bulge in his pants.

"So go on then, pooch. Tell him he can. Fact, tell him you WANT him to. Tell Mr Mike you want him to fuck your hot, sexy wife."

"I want you to fuck my hot, sexy wife, Mr Mike," grimaced poor Simon.

It was the last thing in the world he wanted. What he wanted was for this to end. For the big, good looking bastard to leave and not come back.

"How about you ask me nicely, dude?" smirked Mike.

"Ask me really really nicely and I might think about it."

And he made Simon grovel at his feet and beg. Beg another man to fuck his wife ... the gorgeous looking wife who was giggling with delight and was rubbing Mike's hard-on through his pants. What a scream, thought Mike. Could life get any better?

Yes, it could ... and it did.

Carla slipped off her shoes and she made her husband kiss her feet and tell her how sexy and desirable she was. Then she bent down and pulled off Simon's boxers.

"Oh my god, it's a fat ugly naked man!" shouted Mike.

"Yeah, isn't it just," giggled Carla.

"So, sugar, how about I tease poor little hubby here for a while, then he can watch you take me?"

"Oh yeah, baby!" Mike's face was flushed with excitement.

"You relax on the sofa then, sweetheart. Simon, go fetch Mike a nice, cold beer."

Simon scurried off naked to the kitchen. He came back with the beer and found Mike stripped off and lounging on the sofa, his clothes in a pile on the floor. Shit, the guy had an awesome body! Like an athlete. Simon felt very ugly and fat, and generally pathetic.

He handed a glass of chilled beer to the grinning Mike.

"Thanks, Simon, you're a prince," Mike drawled, winking at Carla.

"Hey what about some nuts, dude? You got any nuts?"

Simon nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for, turdface? I'm peckish. Bring me a bag of nuts."

Mike slapped him on the ass. "Go fetch, boy!"

Poor Simon scurried off again, the cruel pair's mocking laughter ringing in his ears.

"Are you nice and comfortable now, sweetie?" asked Carla, a couple of minutes later, with Mike settled on the sofa with his beer and his nuts. She really was enjoying this!

"Yeah sugar, I'm good. What about my clothes, though? Shouldn't slaveboy here be putting them away in the closet or something?"

"You heard the man, pooch," said Carla, looking at Simon and pointing at Mike's clothes.

"Put them away nice and neat, then come back here so I can tease that sad little cock of yours. Be quick. And take his bag up into the bedroom while you're at it. Oh and that's the MAIN bedroom obviously ... Mike will be sleeping with me."

Simon did as he was told.

"Okay poochie, now stand there and put your arms behind your back," ordered Carla, when he'd returned to the lounge.

She turned to Mike and winked. "So what do you think, baby? A little striptease first? Get the poor thing nicely worked up?"

"Go for it, babe," said her lover, grinning wolfishly, fingering his now very large erection.

Mike was really looking forward to this. The prospect of the sex-starved wimp being cruelly tantalised by his hot wife ... by a wife the poor little sod never got to fuck but Mike could have any old time he wanted ... was just soooo horny.

He wasn't disappointed. Carla slowly stripped naked in front of Simon, giggling at her long-deprived husband's immediate and obvious arousal.

And then she teased him half to death.

Grinning across at Mike, Carla sensuously rubbed her naked body up against poor, sexually frustrated Simon, front and back, driving him insane with lust. Every nerve in Simon's body was screaming for him to get hold of his gorgeous, teasing bitch of a wife, to throw her down and ravage her ... but he couldn't lay a finger on her, just had to stand there, motionless, hands behind his back.

Carla started doing things between his legs with her fingers. Stimulating him down there. Squeezing and tickling and stroking his balls and the shaft of his erect little cock. She did it just very lightly but for a man in poor Simon's desperate condition it was quite enough to make him orgasm. Or it would have been, rather, except Carla seemed to always sense when he was about to come ... his cock about to explode ... at which point she'd giggle and take her fingers away, leave him on the edge but not quite there.

She tormented him like this for ages, kept him cruelly on the very verge of coming but unable to. It was sheer torture and by the end she had him weeping with frustration, bucking his hips wildly and begging for release.

Simon had gotten used to being cockteased by Carla, of course, but nothing like this. This was something else. His ordeal was made all the worse by the fact his wife's lover was sat there watching and she was clearly doing this especially for him -- for this bastard Mike guy.

As for Mike, he was enjoying this more than anything he could remember. He sat sipping his beer, nibbling the nuts, cackling at the spectacle and generally showing his appreciation.

"Oh Carla baby, you are SUCH a tease. That is fucking EVIL," he yelled.

"Oh yeah, honey, tease the poor bastard's cock off! This is making me horny, baby, making me very very horny."

All of which encouraged the giggling Carla to tease poor Simon even more.

"It's making me horny too, baby," said Carla, pouting at Mike. She had her back to Simon, gyrating her arse into his groin.

She could see her avidly-watching lover was on heat and she licked her lips.

"Do you wanna have me now, baby? Do you wanna fuck? Should I stop teasing poor hubby, come over and fuck my hunky loverman instead?"

Mike grinned and stretched out on the sofa. "Oh yeah, baby! Come here you horny bitch. Come get fucked by a REAL man."

Carla giggled. She led Simon over to the sofa by his cock and told him to stand there.

Then she straddled Mike and they got busy.

The pair had hot, steamy sex on the sofa, right under poor Simon's nose. They made sure he could see everything, kept glancing up to check he was looking. Laughed when they saw he was.

"Look how I pleasure my lover, Simon," said Carla, suckling away at Mike's dick.

"I tease his lovely cock but only to make it big and hard and ready to fuck me. 'Cos he always DOES get to fuck me, pooch, unlike poor little you. Mike gets to thrust his big cock into my nice warm juicy pussy and fuck me till he explodes. Explodes right inside me. Can you imagine how great that feels for him? Mmm, bet you can. Maybe you can even remember when I let YOU do it. How long is it now? Aw, you poor frustrated thing! And having to watch too. We're wicked, aren't we, Mike and I, fucking in front of you like this?"

Her wretched husband just stood there. He'd never felt more humiliated and ridiculous.

Adding to his shame was he had a full erection, watching them make out ... god, his wife had such a dynamite body! ... and Carla, just for a giggle, had draped her discarded silk panties over it.

Mike gave a chuckle when she did this. "Least his dick's good for something, baby, eh?" he smirked, making Carla crack up.

It wouldn't be so bad if he could reach down and jerk off, but of course he couldn't. On Monday morning, sure, when she'd gone to work, but Monday seemed a long way away to Simon right now.

Carla kept on tormenting the hapless Simon.

"I give him blowjobs too, pooch. Never gave you one of those even before, did I? But Mike gets loads. All he has to do is ask and I go down on him, give him a lovely satisfying blowjob, I wrap my lips around his big hard juicy cock and I suck it till he comes in my mouth. He loves every minute of it!"

Mike was like the cat with the cream, lying on his back, grinning up at Simon whilst he and Carla made out. They did heavenly things to each other's bodies, fondled and stroked all over, both of them moaning and purring with pleasure.

"Just LOVING having your wife, dude," Mike taunted.

"Should I stick my cock in her pussy now, do you reckon? You know, fuck her good and proper."

Simon kind of nodded, or maybe just jerked his head, it was hard to tell.

Carla, giggling and turned on by this utter humiliation of her husband, forced him to say it.

"Yes, Mr Mike. I think you should fuck her now. Fuck her good and proper," muttered Simon.

Laughing like a drain, Mike flipped Carla into the doggy position and he fucked her from behind. Fucked her slowly at first, then hard and fast.

He turned towards Simon as he was doing it, face just inches away, and he stared sneeringly and triumphantly into his eyes.

"Fucking your wife now, wimpboy. Fucking your hot, sexy wife. Look down there, turdbrain, look at my cock going in and out of her juiced-up pussy. Listen to her squeal. She's loving it, isn't she? She's loving it, the horny little bitch. Bet you'd rather be me than you, wouldn't you? Lucky bastard, aren't I? Yeah, I bet you wish you were a lucky bastard like me, rather than a useless little piece of shit."

"Spit in his face, baby," Carla grunted, writhing with pleasure.

Mike did. He spat full in Simon's face and then his whole body shook and shuddered as he and Carla climaxed together in a shattering mutual orgasm.

The two lovers lay there for a while, luxuriating in the afterglow, savouring the situation, enjoying the obvious distress of the abject Simon.

"Mmm that was yummy, Mike baby," purred Carla, snuggling into him.

"God, my hunky loverman knows how to satisfy a woman. You're the best, darling, the absolute best."

"You too, baby girl," grinned Mike. "You're one gorgeous, sexy woman. Hey, so what about this mess?"

"The mess? None of your concern, my darling one. Simon will clean everything up when you're gone. Told you that, sweetie, didn't I?"

"Oh yeah, baby, right. Of course. Our little slaveboy."

"Mainly YOUR little slaveboy, darling" said Carla. "You're in charge this weekend, remember. My gorgeous, hunky lover can do or have anything he wants. Anything."

Mike grinned and sprung up from the sofa. "Hey my bag's in the bedroom, right?"

"Yes, sugar."

"So what are we waiting for, babe. Let's go!"

Carla grinned and got up.

"We're off upstairs to bed now, pooch. You come too. We'll walk and you crawl after us on your hands and knees, okay?"

"Okay, Carla," mumbled Simon, trying not to guess what they had in store for him next.

** ** ** **

The bedroom was a large affair with ensuite bathroom. "Whoo baby, impressive!" whistled Mike. "And don't we just love the four poster," he said, looking at the large, wrought-iron bed which dominated the centre of the room.

"And it'll see some action at long last, lover, won't it?" giggled Carla.

"You betcha!" grinned Mike.

"Now then," he said, turning to Simon who was crouched on the floor by the door, "... about turdface over there."

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers