Wickedly Wild Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MightyZor
MightyZor
19 Followers

"Fuck me again, before you go. Please." Barbara asked Steve as he smiled at her.

"I'll fuck you, you dirty wife." he replied as he motioned Barbara to position herself on all fours and to stick her ass in the air, as he went behind her. He slapped her ass with his hand to make her moan.

"You dirty, dirty, girl." He laughed as he slapped her butt some more to make it red. In response she laughed like a silly school girl.

"come on, I want to feel that hard cock of yours inside me again" she said in half-lowered voice.

Steve's cock was hard again and ready to fuck this woman ass. He slowly moved it closer to her asshole, which he fingered earlier slowly sliding his head into her. Barbara's asshole wasn't used to anal sex so it was tight and unwilling to let Steve's organ in.

Barbara gave out a moan of pain as her ass was stretched to allow Steve's hot rod in.

"OOOhhh my God!!! Jesus! What are you doing?! Oh my it feels good!!!".

"Have you ever had such huge cock in your ass Barbara?" he asked when he began to make regular movements with his cock more than half inside.

Barbara couldn't believe it. It was painful and pleasurable at once. As the huge of piece of meat rammed her from behind she reached with one of her hands to her pussy to pleasure her clit, moaning, moaning, moaning, and almost crying form pleasure. Steve's movements were getting more intense and more violent as he fucked her ass, slapping her with his hand once in a while. Barbara's breasts were moving back and forth under her along with the cross on her neck, in a unified rhythm as her ass was violated like it never has been before. The room was filled out with passionate and sinful moans from both of them, as the two almost naked people cheated on their families. Barbara's face red from passion, she asked

"How does it feel fucking another woman and cheating on your wife?! Am I better than your wife? Do you like fucking my ass more?" she growled to Steve through her teeth tightly held together from pressure.

"Oh God, fuck yeah, I love fucking your ass. Oohh God" he replied.

They were both about to come for the last time today. Barbara felt the wave of pleasure rush through her body giving her goosebumps and making her feel like her life was complete when she screamed like an animal in the sunny bedroom. Steve quickly took out his cock out of her ass and shot a huge load of cum in three streams on Barbara's ass and hairy vagina, which he fucked just another twenty minutes ago.

"Goood, yes, yes, yes shit!! This is awesome!!!" He screamed as he beat his satisfied cock on Barbara's ass.

She quickly turned around, coming closer to his cock once again, and took it into her mouth to clean it from Steve's love juices. She looked at him and smiled. It was over for today. It was getting close to six and she had better change those dirty bed-sheets before her John comes back home.

"Do you think we can arrange you to come and help me some time again baby?" Barbara playfully pleaded Steve who was looking at her as he stood playing with her hair,

"Um...I think we can arrange that." He replied trying to sound serious. "we'll see what my wife thinks about that. Hehe"

They both laughed. Later Barbara went outside on her house's porch to see Steve drive off. What a day, she thought. I found out my husband watches porn, and paid him back by fucking a sexy stud I found at the downtown bar. She felt a little guilty because Barbara realized that what she has done was much bigger in proportion to some porn, but she was mad, and it felt unlike any other pleasure in the world.

MightyZor
MightyZor
19 Followers
12