Widening the Circle Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction and the strip club.
5k words
4.51
60k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the continuation of the series "A Couple's Voyage into Sexuality". The main characters Robert, Vanessa, Edward and Pamela were introduced in the first story and this is the continuation of the voyage of these four people to discover new aspects of their sexuality and of themselves. New characters are introduced in this series and some of them will be developed in another story. I want to thank all comments received in the first story; they've been very helpful to me. I do encourage you to vote and to send your comments, both positive and negative are very encouraging and they help me to improve.

*

A little over a year had passed since Robert shot that first video of their friends Edward and Pamela having sex while Vanessa watched. That had marked a changing point in their lives. It had led to them having sex with their friends and they had continued getting together at least every other weekend like they used to, only that now most of the times they got together they had sex in a variety of combinations. If anything taking their relationship to the physical level had increased their friendship.

Vanessa and Pamela had discovered they had quite a strong exhibitionist side and both Robert and Edward loved to see their respective wives exposing themselves in more public places and in more daring fashions' as time went on. Both Edward and Robert liked taking pictures of their wives, photography had been a hobby of both of them for a long time and Robert discovered that he had a real artistic talent in him.

Vanessa encouraged him to take photography more seriously and they had taken all the junk out of their basement and Robert had converted it to a multimedia studio. He had bought expensive light equipment, better cameras both for still pictures and video and a new computer and fancy video editing software as well as a giant flat screen. Over time they had acquired bits and pieces of furniture to use as props for their photo and video sessions. They fixed one corner of the studio setting up a bar with stools, a couple of sofas and easy chairs, tables and lamps and the giant flat screen. On the other side, Robert set up a desk with his computer and assorted gadgets and a couple of high resolution monitors. The giant plasma screen was hooked to the computer so they could watch their pictures and videos.

It had been their custom for several years to meet one time at Edward and Pamela's place and the next at their place and since the addition of the studio, most of the times they met at their house they had either a photo session with Robert either photographing Vanessa or Pamela or they made videos of them having sex in different combinations.

They had continued posting some of their pictures and videos on the Web site and both Pamela and Vanessa now had quite a group of admirers. The raunchy comments of their fans were often used to spike their sex encounters.

Vanessa had asked Robert to amplify and print some of her favorite nude pictures and hang them on the wall of their basement. When Pamela saw them, she insisted on having some of her pictures hung too.

* * *

They had also kept in touch with Jen and Jake and kept sending them a selection of pictures and videos. Jen had lost many of her inhibitions and she was also turning into an exhibitionist, Jake reported. To prove it he had sent some pictures of her raising her top to expose her breasts at a fast food joint, in the street and in one particularly daring set, she was at a park with her blouse open and raising her skirt to show her dark bush.

Jake had also begun recording some of their sex sessions on video and had sent them copies of some of them. They weren't close to the quality that Robert had achieved from the start with his videos and which had improved over time so at one point Jake had asked if he would shoot a video of them.

They had driven into town for a weekend, they lived in a town a couple of hours away and they had stayed at their guest bedroom. They arrived on a Friday afternoon and had been greeted by Robert and Vanessa and joined a little later by Edward and Pamela. That night they had made love, each man with his own wife, as Pamela had declared that this would be a fuck-your-spouse weekend. They had spent Saturday morning shooting the video of Jake and Jen and later in the evening the six of them had another fuck-your-spouse session. On Sunday morning Jen asked Robert to shoot a video of her masturbating. She had loved the first video that Robert shot of Vanessa masturbating and subsequent ones he had shot of both Vanessa and Pamela masturbating. She told them that she often watched those videos while she was alone in the house and watched them as she masturbated. She had even brought her own toys with her.

She had really got into the part and put on such a steamy show that Jake, Pamela and Vanessa had masturbated also watching her while Edward and Robert captured everything on video. After the shoot ended Pamela and Vanessa sucked their husbands to orgasm and since Jake had gotten hard again Jen sucked his cock too.

They left soon afterwards and Robert, Vanessa, Edward and Pamela were pleasantly surprised when Jen gave them all a parting lingering kiss. In turn Pamela and Vanessa gave Jake similar kisses.

* * *

As part of their exploration of their new sexuality they had started going out to a club that featured nude dancers located at the outskirts of town; it was a high-end club which they had spotted returning from one of their now frequent trips to the country side to shoot pictures outdoors.

Their second time at the club Pamela had asked a couple of the dancers to do a lap dance for their husbands and both she and Vanessa got really excited watching these young beautiful women turning their husbands on. Afterward they had driven to Edward and Pamela's house and had spent the rest of the night having some wild sex and when the men had cummed twice Pamela and Vanessa finished the session by getting into a sixty-nine and lapping clean each other's cunts.

The next time they visited the club, they went into a private booth at the VIP section and got the same dancers from the last time to do a lap dance, only this time if was both for the men and the girls. Afterwards while sharing a bottle of champagne with the girls they found out their names were Pepper and Mint, at least those were their stage names and on the spur of the moment Robert asked them if they would pose for him.

The girls agreed to do it for as long as Robert was willing to pay them. It turned out they were roommates and were studying at the local college where Vanessa worked however she didn't remember seeing them in her class or around the campus. They were working as dancers to help finance their studies, they were both on half scholarships and they said they could use the extra money. However they made a point of letting Robert know that they would only agree to the pictures and not to have sex of any kind. Robert reassured them that he only wanted to photograph them and they agreed to meet at a mall near their home the following Saturday. Robert picked them up and drove them to their house. He had set up the studio to look like a stage and he did a set of each one of them as they danced and slowly stripped naked. Then Vanessa helped him rearrange the lighting and he made a second set of each girl lying on the couch covering different parts of their bodies with a piece of silky material.

After the girls dressed they shared a glass of wine. Robert inserted the camera's SIM card in his computer and they watched the pictures on the large plasma screen Robert had set up in the basement. The girls loved the pictures and asked Robert and Pamela if the next time they went to the club they could go on a week day instead of Friday or Saturday as they had done on their previous occasions. They said that way they could find some time to chat at their table so they would not have to spend so much money on the VIP side of the club and the champagne. Before they left Robert gave each girl a CD with their pictures and the money they had agreed on.

They arranged with Edward and Pamela to go to the club following week on Wednesday however when Robert and Vanessa showed at their house to pick them up Edward said he couldn't make it because he had to finish a project he was working on and that he had to present to a client the following morning. So only the three of them went to the club. As soon as they were seated at one of the booths they were joined by Pepper and Mint, they had arrived early since they didn't want to stay out late so the club was practically empty.

Pepper told them they had shown their pictures to some of the other dancers, they all had loved the pictures and a couple of them had asked them if they could arrange a session with Robert.

"They are into modeling, you know, and they want the pictures for their portfolios so you wouldn't have to pay them. As a matter of fact you can actually charge them for the pictures." Mint said.

"I'd love to shoot their pictures," Robert said, "but I've never charged anybody for a photo shoot, I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how much to charge them."

Pepper told him how much the girls were paying for a session and later he introduced them to Vanity and Sugar. The girls told Robert that even though they had loved the nude pictures of Pepper and Mint and they wouldn't mind having some of themselves that what they actually wanted for their portfolio were fashion photographs in different outfits and asked how much he would charge them.

Robert was straight forward with them and told them he was not a professional photographer and he would love to do the photos. He quoted an amount far less that what Pepper told him the girls were paying but added that he would do at least a set of nude pictures with each one. The girls gladly agreed on the terms and they agreed to meet the following Saturday for the shoot.

In the following weeks Robert did another session with another two dancers and asked Pepper and Mint to pose for him a second time. On that occasion Edward and Pamela were present for the shoot since it was their turn to be at Robert and Vanessa's house for their get together. Pepper and Mint didn't mind them watching the shoot; after all they had seen them naked several times at the club. By that time, the pictures of Vanessa and Pamela were framed and hanging on the walls and both Pepper and Mint admired them made some very nice comments about their bodies.

Robert did a set of each of the girls and then one of the two of them together. At the end of the shoot Mint asked Pamela and Vanessa if they would join them for a set with the four of them. Pamela and Vanessa quickly stripped and the four girls posed together for Robert.

When he started showing the pictures on the plasma screen Pamela pointed out that Robert and Edward were the only ones in the room still wearing clothes. After ascertaining that Pepper and Mint wouldn't mind they quickly stripped and when they were nude both Pepper and Mint whistled loudly watching their semi-erect cocks.

"Now I know why you girls always look so happy." Mint said.

"You both sure have nice cocks" Pepper added. "I would love to see them fully erect."

"I think we can make your wishes come true." Pamela said and purposely she went over to Robert and kissed him as she fondled his cock.

Vanessa took the hint and went over to Edward and took his cock in her hand, stroking it as she turned her head up to be kissed.

"Wow!" Mint exclaimed, "You guys really seem to be more than good friends."

Vanessa broke the kiss and turned to Pepper and Mint, "Let's just say that we are friends with privileges."

"That sounds great," Pepper said, "I hate to spoil the party that seems to be getting just started but how about showing us the pictures, we have to be at the club soon, you know. You can carry on with whatever you have in mind after we leave."

"Yeah," Mint added, "even though I hate having to miss the party."

By now both Robert and Edward had raging hard-ons, as if on cue both Vanessa and Pamela pointed their cocks in the direction of Pepper and Mint.

"So, what do you think?" Pamela asked them.

"Nice," Pepper said and Mint nodded her approval, "I'm sure you girls are in for great Saturday Night party."

Robert started showing the pictures and they all settled down to watch them while Vanessa and Pamela kept on stroking Robert and Edward's cocks.

After seeing the pictures Robert burned their CD's while Mint and Pepper dressed. As they were getting ready to leave Pepper said that they must all go to the club that night because the owner wanted to talk to Robert.

"Come in around ten, he'll probably be there by then." Pepper said, "He has reserved a booth for you at the VIP section."

"What's this all about?" Robert asked curiously.

"I don't really know, but I heard Sugar talking to him about hiring you to make our publicity shots, you know, the pictures that hang on the billboard at the entrance showing the featured dancers for the night." Mint said.

"Yeah, she showed him some of the pictures you took of her." Pepper added, "They're so much better than the ones the current photographer takes."

"OK, we'll be there later on." Robert said.

"Good, but first you guys make sure you take good care of these ladies." Mint said eyeing their hard cocks again.

As soon as the girls had left, Robert went down on Pamela while Vanessa sucked Edward's cock. After a while Robert penetrated Pamela and Vanessa climbed on top of Edward to ride his cock. They fucked until the girls had come twice and the guys shot their seed into them. They all got into the shower together and got dressed to go to the club.

When they got to the club they were led into the VIP section and were immediately joined by Pepper and Mint. The waitress, clad only in a thong, garter belt, stockings and high heels, as the rest of the waitresses, brought a bottle of champagne as soon as they were seated and introduced herself as Candy.

A few minutes later Karl, the owner joined them and he made some small talk and then got straight to the point.

"Robert, I've seen the pictures you took of Sugar and earlier I saw the set you did today of Pepper and Mint and let me tell you, you are one hell of a photographer."

Pepper and Mint had an apologetic look on their faces which Robert didn't fail to notice so he asked Karl, "I gather you also saw Van and Pam's pictures."

"Sorry, guys, we wanted to stop just before those but before we knew it the first one with the four of us appeared on the screen." Mint quickly said.

"No problem, girl," Vanessa said, "It's all right. Isn't it Pam?"

"Yeah, besides he could already have seen us on the Web site where we have our pictures." Pamela said and quickly added, "Just our bodies, no faces."

"You mean you're on the Internet?" Karl asked surprised, "make sure you give the name of the site before you leave. And by the way if you want to join in as dancers you're welcome any time. You ladies have great bodies. No disrespect intended."

"None taken," Vanessa replied.

"Now back to business," Karl said, "I want to hire you as our official photographer. That would entail coming in once a month to do a shoot of all the dancers, I expect six good pictures of each one. Or I can call you anytime we add another dancer. You would have to come in before the club opens and that would mean coming in early in the morning since starting next weekend we are going to be open from noon on."

"I will pay you $100 dollars per dancer, and we will usually have anywhere from ten to twenty dancers, so you make the math. And as a bonus you can use the VIP room every time you come, regular drinks on the house, champagne for the girls at cost."

Robert said he could manage it only if the shoots could be arranged for the weekends since he had a job during the week. Karl said that would be fine and they shook hands on the deal.

Karl got up to leave but first asked Vanessa for the address of the site. "I sure would like to see more of you ladies, and I meant what I said about dancing."

Vanessa wrote the site address and the name they posted under on a coaster and gave it to Karl saying, "Enjoy, and make sure to leave a nice comment."

"Sure will, now enjoy the rest of the night. Everything you want is on the house tonite. Just ask Candy." Karl said before he left.

"Well, congratulations on you new job," Vanessa said leaning over Mint to kiss her husband. As she did her arm brushed against Mint's breasts and she felt a shiver running though her body. She had liked both Mint and Pepper from the start and she wondered if she would ever get to make love to them.

They were sitting on the booth, Pamela at one end next to Robert, then Mint and Vanessa with Edward at her side and Pepper next to him. Robert and Edward were wearing slacks and polo shirts and both Vanessa and Pamela had on short skirts and tube tops. Mint was wearing a set of lace panties and bra and Pepper a pair of pink see through panties and a matching see through teddy.

"Yeah, congratulations," Pamela said kissing Robert too, "now you'll get your fill of photographing beautiful young women."

"Can I kiss you too?" Mint asked Robert.

"You sure can." Robert answered, "But it should be me kissing you, after all I wouldn't have gotten this job if it weren't for you."

Mint looked at Vanessa before she kissed Robert. Vanessa nodded and before Mint kissed her husband she put her arm around Mint's neck and kissed her full on the mouth. Mint responded and their lips parted, their tongues dueling inside their mouths on a sensuous kiss.

"Now you can kiss my husband," Vanessa said.

Mint turned to Robert and kissed him full on the mouth, parting her lips with her tongue. Robert sucked on her tongue for a couple of minutes and she felt Mint's hand squeezing his cock above his trousers.

Pepper had gotten up and was standing in front of Robert when Mint finally and reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Do I get one too?" she asked bending down.

Robert kissed her and fondled her breasts at the same time. Next to them Vanessa was kissing Edward passionately and squeezing his cock while Edward caressed her legs. Mint still had her hand over Robert's cock and it was soon joined by Pamela's hand.

When Vanessa and Edward pulled apart Mint leaned over and kissed him too. And before straightening out she kissed Vanessa again. Not to be outdone Pamela pulled Pepper to her and kissed her too fondling her other breast.

Pepper returned to her seat and kissed Edward too as he slid his hand up his leg.

When they were finished they noticed Candy standing at the side of the booth. Her nipples were now hard from watching all the action on the table. When she noticed them all looking at her she said, "Can I get you anything else?"

"Why don't you bring another bottle of champagne?" Pepper asked. "And see if you can find Sugar and ask her to come and do a table dance for us."

"And bring another glass for you; we'd like you to join us." Edward said. "If that's OK with you?"

"Oh sure, thanks" Candy said before she went to get their order.

"So, what did you guys do after we left?" Mint asked. "Did the guys treat you right?"

Candy returned with another bucket of ice with two bottles of Champagne and another two glasses. "Thought I bring two so we have enough before I have to go get another one; and Sugar said she'd be right here after she finishes her set."

She poured them each a glass of champagne and sat between Vanessa and Mint.

"So, are you girls going to tell us how it went or leave it to our imagination?" Mint insisted.

"What are you talking about?" Candy asked.

"This afternoon we went over to Robert's house for a photo shoot. He ended up taking pictures of the four of us. And afterward we all sat naked drinking some wine and watched the pictures he just shot and both he and Edward had raging hard-ons. And now I'll let either Pam or Van tell us what happened after we left."

12