Widening the Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Pam said, "Robert went down on me while Vanessa went down on Edward and then we just fucked their brains out."

"Wow!" Candy said.

"I'm really sorry we could not stay to have some fun with you guys." Pepper said, "But maybe if you have a party on a Sunday you can invite us."

"We will," Vanessa said, "we will shortly."

The evening went on with Sugar doing a table dance totally nude for them. She caressed her breasts suggestively, pulling on her nipples for all of them to see. She had rather large breasts which bounced as she danced, capped by very small aureoles and nipples which got hard as pencil erasers as she danced and fondled them. She got down on all fours on the table and swung her ass suggestively for all of them. She ran her fingers along her slit and parted her lips to give them a full view of the pink flesh inside her cunt.

When she finished her dance she stood in front of Robert and said, "Congratulations, Karl told me you accepted the job as our photographer."

"She's the one you should kiss thanking her for the job," Mint said, "after all she's the one who suggested it to Karl."

"May I?" Robert said pulling her to his lap.

"Sure, I wanted to kiss you too. I took the pictures you shot to a casting the other day and I got a job modeling some underwear for a catalogue."

She was about to kiss Robert but hesitated looking at Pamela with a questioning look on her face. As she danced she had seen Robert caressing Pamela's legs while she in turn stroked his cock.

"I don't mind," Pamela said, "but I'm not his wife, Van who's sitting over there fondling my husband's balls is his wife."

"Go ahead." Vanessa said and to confirm she was not going to make a fuzz about it, she turned and kissed Edward.

Sugar gave Robert a long French kiss and before she left she said, "Well you guys make an interesting group, I'm glad we'll be seeing more of you in the future."

When Sugar left, Pepper's got up and she stripped and danced her way around the table. First she rubbed her body against Pamela, Pepper pulled Pamela's tube top down and rubbed her breasts against hers, moving over to Robert she put her breasts in front of her face and he sucked on one of her nipples. The customers were not allowed to touch the dancers, especially in the main club, but in the VIP section, if a dancer allowed it a bit more leeway was permitted. However tonight they were in the Diamond booth which was almost a private room and since neither of the dancers would be signaling the waitress to call the bouncer a lot more was allowed. Pepper moved over to Mint and gave her a deep long French kiss, their breasts mashed together. Then she moved over to Vanessa and straddled her legs she pulled down her top too and took her nipples between her fingers as she kissed her. Vanessa slid a finger along her slit and both girls moaned as they continued kissing. She skipped Candy and went over to Edward, offering him her nipples to suck them as Robert had done.

Then it was Mint's turn, she stood up and stripped and began doing a sexy dance for all of them, caressing her breasts and then sticking first the fingers of one hand into her pussy and then the fingers of her other hand. Then she stood between Pamela and Robert and offered each a hand. Both Pamela and Robert licked her fingers clean of her juices. Mint then went over to dance between Edward and Vanessa and did the same thing. While she was licking Mint's fingers, Vanessa stuck her fingers into her own cunt and offered them to Mint, who sucked them clean too.

After that, Vanessa said, "I think we better get going before things move along any further and they throw us all in jail."

"Yeah, thing are getting really hot in here and customers are not even supposed to touch you girls." Candy said.

"Well, it was a special night." Pepper said. "But I think you girls should take your husbands out of here before their balls explode."

"Want to join us?" Vanessa asked looking at Mint and Pepper and then placing a hand on Candy's leg she added, "And you too, honey. We've kind of let you out of this."

"I wish we could," Mint said, "but we have to stay until closing time which on a Saturday night can be at five or six."

"But we will surely join you if you invite us any other day." Pepper added and then looking at Candy she said, "You should go and have Robert make a set of photographs of you."

"Maybe I will." Candy said. "Maybe some day"

They got ready to leave, Pamela and Vanessa pulling their tops over their breasts and Robert and Edward arranging their cocks so their hard-ons would not be so obvious.

When Robert pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, Mint put her hand over his stopping him and said, "What are you doing, didn't you hear Karl saying everything was on the house tonight?"

"Yeah, I heard him. But I still want to give you girls your tips." Robert said.

"When Karl makes and invitation like that even the tips are included." Pepper said.

"Well, OK then." Robert said putting his wallet back in his pocket.

The four of them kissed Mint and Pepper good bye, deep French kisses while they pressed their still naked bodies against theirs.

Then they left and as soon as they were in the car Vanessa, who was in the back seat with Edward opened his fly and pulled his hard cock out. "Oh God, I need a cock so bad." Before they left the parking lot she had his cock all the way down her throat, she went on sucking him until he flooded her throat and mouth with his cum.

"That was just so you can fuck me non stop for the rest of the night." Vanessa said.

"That's a great idea." Pamela said, "Come on Robert, pull over so I can suck you while Edward drives us home.

Robert did as he was told and they all got out to trade places. Pamela saw a couple of smears of Edward's cum around Vanessa's mouth and she pulled her close and licked the cum clean off her face. Then they went into a deep French kiss and Pamela got another taste of her husband's cum in Vanessa's mouth.

When Pamela got back in the car, Robert had already pulled his cock out of his pants so she went right to work on him. She sucked his cock for all she was worth, fingering herself to a quick orgasm before he shot his load into her mouth a couple of blocks before arriving at their place.

They got out of the car and by the time they got to Edward and Pamela's bedroom they were all naked. Vanessa and Pamela jumped on the bed and spread their legs. Robert began sucking Pamela's cunt while Edward went down on Vanessa. As the men sucked them to two orgasms each, Pamela and Vanessa fondled each other's breasts, pinching and pulling their nipples and kissed each other passionately.

Then the girls got on all fours and Edward got behind Pamela and Robert behind Vanessa and the men fucked their wife's pussies from behind until they came again. They switched places and went on fucking them to another orgasm.

Finally, just before dawn, they rolled into a daisy chain, Robert sucking Pamela's cunt while she sucked her husband's cock and he sucked Vanessa's pussy and she in turn took Robert's cock in her mouth. Robert came first followed a couple of minutes later by Pamela. Vanessa came next and a few minutes later Edward unloaded his sperm in Pamela's mouth.

They were all exhausted and Robert and Vanessa went over to sleep in the guest bedroom.

To be continued...

12