Widening the Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Edward had embraced Tina and they were also kissing with equal ardor.

Down at the beach Robert and Vanessa found an empty palapa and settled down after getting some towels. As she slowly took off the little clothes she was wearing Robert took some pictures of her. Today there were more people at the beach, most of them nude. Vanessa noticed a young couple watching her intently from a couple of palapas away as she stripped. She decided to continue the show and took bottle of suntan oil from her bag and began spreading it sensuously over her body. She inspected the couple carefully feeling secure behind her dark sunglasses. They were probably in their early thirties. Both were probably Mexican since they had dark skin and both had trim bodies. The woman had a pair of perfectly rounded B-cup breasts capped by very dark areoles the size of a quarter and perky nipples. A neatly trimmed black bush covered her mons. Her legs were long and shapely. The man's muscles were well defined. He did not have much body hair, just a thin line running from the middle of his chest, down his hard stomach to end in a thatch of pubic hair at his crotch, also neatly trimmed. His legs were muscular and he had a nice circumcised penis of a good length which rested on his belly.

Robert continued shooting pictures of his wife perfectly aware of the show she was putting on for the benefit of the young Mexican couple. When she finally finished and settled down on her lounger, he put the camera down and stripped off his shorts and t-shirt. Vanessa grabbed the camera to take a couple of pictures of her husband making sure she caught the couple in the back ground. When Robert settled in his lounger she said.

"Let me spread some oil on you."

She took the bottle of oil and knelt on the sand at Robert's side and began spreading the oil sensuously on his chest and stomach leaning forward well aware of the movement of her hanging breasts. She did his arms and legs and saw her husband's cock beginning to rise. She looked at the couple and noticed they were still looking in their direction. She was getting hot; she could feel the moisture building up inside her. She noticed the man's cock had grown an inch or two and to tease them further she bent forward to plant a kiss on Robert's cock head before pouring some oil in her hand and massaging it into Robert's now almost fully erect cock.

Robert pulled her to him and after giving her a kiss he said, "You better stop that or we are going to get arrested."

Vanessa reluctantly settled back on her beach lounger and noticed the Mexican couple were gone, she saw them diving into the sea. She looked around at the other couples on the beach enjoying the hot sun beating down on her skin. She felt wonderful, being naked in the open gave her a feeling of freedom she had never experienced before.

She saw the couple returning to their palapa after their swim and admired them as they walked up the beach hand in hand. She noticed the way the man's penis swung this way and that as he walked. It wasn't hard yet but she could see it had a good size, she wondered how big it would get when fully erect.

She was taken out of her reverie when they were joined by Edward and Pamela who stripped off their clothes quickly and pulled her and Robert and went running down the beach to dive into the sea. They swam and frolicked in the water for some time. When they returned to their palapa she noticed the young couple was gone.

They stayed at the beach for a couple of hours more and then headed up to their suite to shower before lunch. Pamela took Robert's hand and led him to her bedroom and they got into the shower together.

Vanessa walked out on the terrace and stood by the railing looking out at the blue water of the ocean and the surrounding mountains. Edward came behind her and pressed his body against her back circling her body with his arms to fondle her breasts. Vanessa purred and pushed her ass into his groin feeling his cock getting hard.

"Put it in me." She said wantonly, "I want you to fuck me right here."

She pushed her body backward and bent lower parting her legs thus exposing her wet vulva to him. Edward slid a finger along her inner labia and felt her moisture. He slid a couple of fingers inside her vagina stroking his cock at the same time. When it was fully erect he shoved it into her going in deep. He started pumping into her, Vanessa's tits swung wildly with each thrust.

'Oh my God!' she thought, 'it feels wonderful being fucked out in the open. I love it. Edward's cock feels wonderful inside me. I love feeling the breeze caressing my body and the sun on my back.' She was already moaning and panting feeling her heat rising in waves inside her. Edward was equally aroused fucking his friend out in the sun, her back glistening with oil and perspiration beads. The view of the bay framing her body was magnificent.

Robert and Vanessa had come out of the shower where they had exchanged kisses and fondled each other as they soaped their bodies. They stood at the door to the terrace watching Edward and Pamela, their arms around each other's waists. Robert's cock was fully erect, pointing straight out of his body getting even harder at the sight of his wife being fucked by his friend. Pamela was also very aroused seeing her husband fucking Vanessa in such a beautiful setting, her juices were already flooding her vagina and dripping down her thighs.

"Come, I want to taste you." She said pulling Robert toward the couch in the suite's living room.

She made him lie on his back and straddled his head placing her pussy above his face as she licked the pre-cum from his cockhead and then went down on him until her tongue touched his balls. Robert placed his hands on her ass and pulled Pamela down, his tongue sliding into her love tunnel.

Vanessa rocked her hips as Edward kept pummeling his cock into her pussy faster and faster. She reached her hands between her legs to stroke her clit. She moaned loudly as her climax approached fast. Edward was also on the verge of cumming and after a few more thrusts he shoved his cock into her cunt to the hilt and stood motionless shooting his sperm into her. Vanessa climaxed hard when she felt the warm cream filling her.

Robert slid a finger into Pamela's tight asshole making her gasp in pleasure as his tongue continued licking the inside of her cunt. Pamela was sliding her lips up and down around Robert's shaft fondling his balls at the same time. She moved her head further down to reach Robert's balls biting the scrotum before sucking one into her mouth. Robert felt an excruciating mix of pain and pleasure as Pamela wrapped her mouth around his testicle. He slid a second finger into Pamela's asshole at the same time he stuck first two and then three fingers into her twat moving his lips to her clit. Pamela gasped in pleasure and pressed her hips down over Robert's head almost smothering him. She started cumming in a long flowing orgasm that shot wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She was panting and gasping in the throes of her orgasm jerking Robert's cock with her hand. As her orgasm subsided a little without fully going away she slid a finger between the crack of Robert's ass and pushed it against the tight opening until it went in. She located his prostate and began massaging it with the tip of her finger. Robert bit Pamela's clit between his lips increasing the intensity of her orgasm once more as he felt his cock swelling almost ready to shoot his load. Pamela opened her mouth to gasp and pressed his prostate harder as her vaginal juices flooded his fingers. Robert exploded in orgasm, his first jet of cum flying into Pamela's open mouth. He kept cumming, a continuous stream of semen flowing out of his cock into Pamela's mouth who had now wrapped her lips around his cockhead and was sucking every drop greedily as her own orgasm ebbed down.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12