Widening the Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Raul, Alicia and Vanessa were in the bedroom. Both women were sucking Raul's cock while he played with their pussies. Vanessa was fondling Alicia's breasts pressing her own against Raul's thigh. Vanessa climbed over Raul and was about to sink down on his cock when Alicia said.

"Wait, let me do that."

Alicia parted Vanessa's labia with one hand holding her husband's cock with the other. She rubbed it up and down her slit a few times and then placed it just beneath her clit. She lowered her head and licked her way up Raul's shaft and then licked Vanessa's clit and at the same time guided her husband's cock into her waiting pussy.

Vanessa threw her body back and Alicia continued sucking her clit as she slowly sank down on Raul's long thin cock.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned "Don't stop Ali, don't ever stop. That feels wonderful..."

She moaned again when Raul was all the way inside her, "I love felling you inside me Raul."

Raul tried to pump his cock in and out of Vanessa but due to the awkward position it slipped out of her on the second try. Alicia took the head into her mouth sucking it a couple of times and then pushed it back into Vanessa. She straightened up and began riding him. Raul had been finger fucking his wife watching Vanessa's tits bouncing as she rode him.

"I love watching your breasts bouncing," he said reaching up to fondle one with his free hand, "you have lovely breasts."

"Yes you do." Alicia said reaching out to fondle the other breast.

Vanessa was in heaven making love to this two wonderful, gentle people.

"Eat me." Alicia said straddling Raul's face.

Vanessa watched as Raul stuck his tongue out and licked Alicia's slit and clit. She reached out to fondle Alicia's breasts, feeling her nipples getting harder under her palms. The girls' mouths locked into a deep French kiss as the heat spread from their genitals and breasts through their bodies.

Vanessa kept riding Raul's cock slowly, luxuriating in the sensations he and his wife were producing in her. She felt some kind of affection growing for these people who were still total strangers except for their lovemaking.

Alicia buried her head on Vanessa's shoulder as she had another orgasm triggered by her husband's tongue. This pushed Vanessa over the brink and she came too in a long soft manner as she kept riding Raul's cock at the same leisurely pace.

"Come on Ali, let's trade places. I want Raul to eat me and watch him fuck you." Vanessa said.

The women traded places and Vanessa lowered herself over Raul's face feeling his tongue slide into her vagina that was still contracting in the after throes of her orgasm.

Alicia lowered herself on her husband's cock and remained still for a few moments. She lifted her hips until just the head of his cock was inside her and remained there without moving. Raul lifted his hips burying his cock into Alicia and began bucking and twisting his hips as he fucked her. Alicia began playing with her own breasts as Vanessa watched. Raul was twirling his tongue around inside Vanessa's vagina sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

They went on like that for what seemed like an eternity. Vanessa had another orgasm and a few moments later she saw Raul lifting his hips, penetrating Alicia to the hilt. The muscles in his stomach contracted as he shot his sperm into his wife and when his body felt back on the bed Vanessa saw his cock glistening with the mixture of his cum and Alicia's juices. Raul raised his hips again to finish spewing his cum into his wife's pussy and Alicia's body trembled as she came too.

When they disentangled their bodies, Vanessa asked Raul and Alicia to lie side by side.

"I'm going to clean you up." She announced and proceeded to alternately suck clean Raul's cock and Alicia's pussy.

When she finished Vanessa slid her body next to Raul's and the three of them just lay there luxuriating in the afterglow of their lovemaking. The girls were on their side, their legs thrown over Raul's and they both let their hands wander over his chest as he caressed their backs.

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday lovemaking night." Alicia said raising herself over Raul to kiss Vanessa tenderly. "You were wonderful, Vanessa, thank you."

Then Alicia kissed Raul, "Thank you my love, you were wonderful too."

Raul turned over to Vanessa and kissed her tenderly, "Yes Van, you were wonderful and I also want to thank you."

Vanessa was blushing as she raised herself on an elbow, "No, I'm the one who should be thanking you both for letting me make love to you and for making love to me so beautifully."

She gave them both a long tender kiss. And then she laid back again feeling totally satisfied. She intended to go back to her own suite after a while but Raul fell asleep still holding her and she didn't want to wake him just then. She decided to stay a while longer and soon she heard Alicia's regular breathing as she also fell asleep. She began to feel drowsy and soon afterward she fell asleep too.

* * *

Al and Tina had gone back to their suite and Robert, Edward and Pamela remained in bed together, Pamela between the two men.

"God! I'm so sore, my body aches all over." Pamela said. "I love you guys."

She kissed Robert first and then her husband. "Roll over," she told Edward and he did she turned on her side pressing her body to his back.

She turned to Robert and said, "Move closer and hold me while we wait for Vanessa to return.

Robert turned on his side and moved closer to Pamela and after a short while the three of them were fast asleep.

To be continued.

12