Widening the Circle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," he panted, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

He bent forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Karen moaned and pushed her chest against his face, urging him to suck more or her breast into his mouth. Her hand tightened around his cock. While he was sucking her breasts, moving from one to the other, leaving a wet trail between them, Robert undid the button on Karen's jeans and slid his hand inside, he kept sliding it down beneath her panties until he was able to slide a finger in her slit. She was soaking wet and she let out a long moan as his finger brushed her clit. She opened her eyes and that's when she saw her sister standing at the foot of the stairs, totally naked, her hand between her legs, Vanessa was smiling at her. Karen closed her eyes again as she felt her orgasm coming rapidly. Robert was unaware of Vanessa's presence since he was still sucking Karen's nipples greedily. When she arched her hips he rubbed her clit harder and Karen's orgasm exploded, drenching his fingers and her clothes with her juices.

Karen pulled Robert's head to her and kissed him passionately in the after throes of her climax. When they broke the kiss, Vanessa walked towards them with her hands extended.

"Come on lovers; let's move this show to the bedroom."

The three of them headed upstairs and got a nice surprise when they got to the bedroom, the bed was turned down and there room was bathed in the soft light of several candles which Vanessa had lit and placed at different places around the bed.

Karen sat down on the bed; Robert stood in front of her, his cock sticking straight out beneath his pants. Karen pulled the elastic away from his body and slid the pants down until she freed his cock. She took into her mouth and sucked it a few times. Robert moaned in pleasure as her warm lips surrounded the crown and went further down the shaft, her tongue licking the underside. He stepped out of his pants and let Karen suck him for a while.

"Oh God! Yes. That feels so good Karen." He said between moans of pleasure.

Vanessa was sitting on her knees on one side of the king size bed watching her sister suck her husband, her hand between her thighs, her fingers sliding along her slit.

Robert pulled back and his cock popped out of Karen's mouth. The excitement of being sucked by his sister in law while his wife watched had him near the edge and he didn't want to cum to fast.

"Oohh, don't. Don't go away Bob, please, I want this so bad." Karen said, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. She was also immersed in the erotism of the moment.

Robert pushed her up on the bed and in one motion slid her jeans and panties off her body. He got on top of her in a reverse position, his cock inches away from her face. Karen opened her legs and for the first time Robert had a close up view of her pussy. Her pubic hair was more abundant that Vanessa's and she also kept it trimmed short, her outer labia was also thicker but not as thick as Pamela's and her inner lips peeked out or them. Robert slid a finger along the flesh of her outer labia, barely touching her skin and Karen squirmed, opening her thighs further. She was staring at the tip of Robert's penis, just inches away from her face and saw a drop of his pearly juice appear at the opening. She wanted to take it back into her mouth but instead she gathered the drop with her finger and put it into her mouth, savoring the salty taste. Robert mimicked her actions to a certain degree and slid his finger inside the outer lips, barely touching her clit, and continuing down along the folds of her inner labia until he reached her anus. He watched as her outer labia parted slightly of her own accord exposing the tip red nub of her clit. He parted her lips to see the inner flesh glistening with her juices in the candle light.

As if on cue, Robert lowered his head and ran his tongue along the folds of her inner flesh tasting her, her musky odor filling his nostrils. At the same time Karen stuck her tongue out and licked his cockhead a few times before putting her hands on his ass and pulling him down, engulfing Robert's cock once again in her warm mouth. Robert slid his tongue as far as he could into her vagina and Karen wrapped her legs around his head. Vanessa had adjusted her position lying on the bed so she could see her husband's tongue sliding in and out of her sister's pussy as she slid her fingers inside her own pussy. She saw Robert sliding one of his fingers inside Karen's pussy next to his tongue and when it came out it was slick with her juices, he pressed the well lubricated finger to her anus again and it slid right in. Karen emitted a long muffled moan as Robert fucked her ass with one finger, sucked her vagina and teased her clit with his other hand. He had also begun moving his hips, fucking her mouth with his cock.

Karen's orgasm came quite unexpectedly; it shot through her body like a runaway locomotive. Karen tightened her grip on Robert's head with her legs as her orgasm continued sending ripples of pleasure all through her body. Robert couldn't hold back any longer and he exploded inside Karen's mouth shooting all his pent up semen into her in spurt after spurt. Karen swallowed hard trying to swallow all of his cum, but his ejaculation was so abundant that most of it dribbled out of the corners or her mouth. Vanessa came a few seconds later.

When Karen finally let go of Robert's head and they pulled apart and sat on their knees Vanessa saw Robert's face glistening with Karen's juices and his semen smeared around Karen's mouth and dripping down to her breasts. She was taken by the erotic sight and bent forward to kiss Robert on the mouth getting a taste of her sister's juices in the process. Then she gave Karen a not so sisterly kiss on the lips and licked a drop of her husband's cum from her lower lip. She embraced them and simply said.

"I love you both." Then she pushed Robert on his back and lowering her head toward his hips added, "Let me clean that for you."

She took his cock into her mouth and since his cock was now in a state of semi-hardness it slid down her throat easily. She reveled in the taste of his semen mixed with her sister's juices. Karen meanwhile was gathering the cum from her face with her fingers and licking them clean while Robert massaged the rest of his sperm on her breasts.

When Vanessa finished licking Robert's cock clean, it was fully erect again. She pulled away saying, "Here, sis, I think it's ready to fuck you now."

"But how about you?" Karen said, "Maybe he should fuck you now."

"No, I want to see you two making love."

Robert and Karen didn't need to much encouraging from Vanessa, and after a few passionate kisses and fondling each other Karen got on her back spreading her legs and Robert got between them.

"Let me put it in." Vanessa said grabbing Robert's cock.

She rubbed the head along her sister's slit, to lubricate it and tease them and then placed at the entrance of Karen's pussy. Robert pushed down and buried his cock deep inside her in the first push. Karen moaned softly. Robert began fucking Karen with slow, deliberate thrusts. Vanessa knew he would last a long time after having just cummed and she settled down to watch them.

Robert held his upper body up and watched Karen's face, reveling in the sensation of her warm inner flesh surrounding his shaft as he slid it slowly in and out of her. Karen was looking at Robert straight in the eyes as he fucked her then moved her gaze down to see his cock pumping into her. She loved the feeling his slow movements were producing in her, the bulbous head stretching her inner muscles as it slid in. After a couple of minutes her pussy began pulsating around Robert's shaft, contracting and relaxing, massaging his cock. Karen came again, a soft warm feeling spreading through her. Robert kept his slow rhythm as her orgasm continued he watched the expression of pleasure on her face. Karen was lost in her sensations, the whole world around her ceasing to exist. At that moment all that existed for her were the waves of pleasure rippling through her body, felling Robert's hot flesh moving inside her and the tender look in his eyes.

She came back to reality slowly, focusing her gaze on her sister looking at them while she masturbated again. Sure, she had been in a couple of threesomes before but this was certainly the most erotic situation she had experienced. A flash of pleasure rippled through her when Robert lowered his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth without missing a stroke. Karen pulled her legs back against her chest and Robert moved his arms to pull her legs further apart and penetrate her even more. Karen pinched and pulled her other nipple and felt another climax building inside her. Like a hot ember in her deeper core, it began radiating its heat over her body. Robert bit her nipple a little harder and Karen moaned. He increased the tempo of his movements gradually until he was pumping into her at full force, Karen had just had another mild orgasm which as it began to ebb just flowed into the beginning of a new one. Robert felt her inners muscles contracting around his shaft with a much stronger force than on her previous orgasm. He still was not ready to cum, so he just kept pumping his cock into Karen at full speed, his balls slapping against her ass with every thrust.

Karen just kept cumming and cumming, screaming, moaning and panting loudly. As her orgasm had begun Vanessa had grabbed her hand and now Karen squeezed it tight. Vanessa returned the pressure and looked at her sister's writhing body and she could almost feel a current passing through her hand into her body. Her own fingers were inside her pussy, she was pumping them in rhythm with Robert's movements and a few moments later a powerful orgasmic wave rushed from her pussy all through her body.

Robert somehow turned his body and maneuvered Karen around until they were in the doggy position without his cock slipping out her. He started fucking her slowly again. Karen was still moaning incoherently not eve sure if her orgasm was over and a new one was beginning or if it was the same one going on without end. On this new position, as she lowered her upper body to the bed, her nipples brushed the sheet and this sent something like an electric current cursing through her body. Her juices were flowing continuously drenching Robert's cock and balls.

His grunts now matched the intensity of Karen's moans and screams as he kept pounding his cock into her. Vanessa just watched them. The air was heavy with the combined musky smell of all them. The room filled with the sounds of slapping bodies, grunts, moans, screams and heavy panting. Finally Robert reached his climax and with a powerful forward thrust he shoved his cock as far as it would go and began spurting his cum into her.

Feeling Robert ejaculating inside her, his cockhead throbbing, drove Karen to another orgasm. She could not believe she came again, her orgasm just erupted out of nowhere and she came with him.

Karen slid her body forward until Robert's cock exited her pussy. A mixture of his semen and her juices flowed out and spilled down her things. She curled into a ball on her side, still feeling her body tingling all over, her pussy still throbbing. Robert collapsed between Karen and Vanessa still panting heavily. Vanessa passed an arm over his chest and placed one of her legs above his thigh. As his breathing normalized, she kissed him on the lips.

Robert ran his hand down her back and still panting slightly he said, "Just give me a minute honey, just a few more minutes and I'll do something for you."

"Don't worry darling." Vanessa said softly in his ear and caressing his hair, "don't worry at all. Tonight I am fully satisfied by just having watched you make love to Karen."

A few minutes later both Robert and Karen were fast asleep. Vanessa got up from the bed to blow out the candles but before she did, she stood there for a few minutes staring at the two naked bodies. 'God! How I love them!' she thought. She blew out the last candle and got into bed besides her husband and a few minutes later she was also asleep.

To be continued

12