Widow Plays Ball

Story Info
Mature Ginny returns to softball & loves a young pitcher.
9.2k words
4.37
76.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitcher Wade and Baseball Fan Ginny

Wade Russell was a good pitcher on his high school baseball team. When he was a junior in school, his parents got divorced and his dad moved to Georgia with his young secretary. Most evenings, Wade did his homework and then chores around the house to help his mom who worked at a restaurant.

The catcher of the team, Jim, was an outstanding athlete and the star of the team. He always had a beautiful girl friend by his side and another waiting in the wings. Jim's maternal aunt, Ginny, came to watch every game he played. Ginny was the older sister of Jim's mom. She also brought hot chocolate and cookies, and shared them with Wade. Jim helped Wade get a weekend-job during spring at a local nursery where Ginny's husband worked. When he was not pitching, Wade often sat next to Ginny and cheered his team. He found her to be cheerful and easy to talk to.

When Jim made a very good play at the home plate, Ginny said, "He got his talent from my family."

Wade asked, "Did you play ball in school?"

She replied, "Yes. I was a short stop on the softball team. My dad was a minor league pitcher. He encouraged me to play any sport I wanted to."

"When did you stop playing?"

After a long pause, she said, "After I got married. Vyron didn't want me to play. You worked for him; remember how set he was." Wade just nodded his head; he wanted to say that Vyron also had a bad temper and yelled at him several times. Ginny, added "Now that he's gone, may be I can play again."

"Why not?"

Ginny said, "May be I'm too old."

Wade said, "I saw a flyer about an over-35 women's softball league on a bulletin board. I'll give the number to Jim."

She said, "You can call me at this number," and handed him a piece of paper.

He said, "By the way, you're a beautiful lady; not old."

Ginny blushed and said, "You're sweet."

Ginny was pleased when Wade called her, gave her the contact number of the over-35 women's softball league, and said, "I hope you get to play. I'm sure you will get back to form with a bit of practice."

She said, "I'll see what I can do. Thank you very much. You're a good guy."

Most of his senior year, 18-year old Wade went out with Trish, a beautiful and outstanding student. He really cared for her and admired her. In turn, Trish was attracted to Wade and, a month after her 18th birthday, lured him to make love to her. With both of them being virgins and Trish insisting that he wear two condoms, it was an awkward love making session. When Trish was granted early admission to the medical school, Wade knew that she would not have time for him. He went out with two other girls, but could not develop a relationship with either of them.

Wade saw Ginny when he went to Jim's home to return a music CD. Jim told him Ginny's car was in the garage and asked him to give her a ride to her home.

At her home, she said, "I bought a new TV set. Please hook up the old DVD player to it. I've to do laundry."

Wade said, "Sure." After connecting the DVD player, Wade was pleased to find a DVD in the tray and pushed the 'play' button. The DVD was of young guys making love to attractive older women. Wade watched one young man fondle the sagging bikini-clad boobs of an older woman and passionately French kiss her; in turn, the woman grasped his cock lump. He turned off the DVD player just as Ginny walked in to her den; he said, "It works."

She said, "Thank you. Come for dinner on Sunday at six. You can help me check out Jim's new girlfriend." As he drove home, Wade realized Ginny was an attractive older woman; she was about 5ft 3in and 125 pounds. He wondered if she would let him love her.

On Sunday, Ginny wore a short-sleeve black dress, and gold-plated stud ear rings and necklace. For dinner, she served salad, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, bread rolls, and apple pie. After dinner, Jim and his girlfriend left to go to a movie, and Wade helped Ginny clean the dining table and kitchen. In appreciation, Ginny offered him a second piece of the pie, and said, "You're a good guy, Wade. You'll make some woman very happy. How is Trish?"

Wade said, "I think she's fine. We are not seeing each other." After a pause, he added, "She was not in to baseball."

Ginny said, "You will meet some one who likes you and baseball." At the door, while pressing her big boobs in to his chest, she kissed him on the cheek. Later, she went to her den, turned on the DVD player. As she watched the older woman-younger man movie, she realized that Wade might have played the DVD she left in the tray and thought, "May be Wade realizes it's ok to love an older woman. I hope he doesn't think I'm too old. Unlike Vyron, I also hope Wade likes to lick my pussy."

Ginny Plays Softball

After high school, Wade enrolled at the local community college and pitched for the college's baseball team. His mom met a nice widower and spent most of her free time with him, and she was glad to have Wade live at her house. It was after a baseball game that Wade saw an attractive blonde, older woman, waving to him. It was Ginny.

After hugging her, he said, "I'm glad to see you. Would you join me for a beer?"

Ginny said, "Yes."

At the nearby College Tavern, they found an unoccupied stool at a small table; while Ginny sat on the stool, Wade stood next to her. He noticed her deep-set, blue, eyes and a large bosom on a narrow chest.

As they sipped beer, he asked her, "Is Jim still in North Carolina?"

She said, "Yes, near Raleigh. The whole family moved." After a pause added, "By the way, you pitched well for five innings."

Wade said, "Thanks. Are you playing ball?"

Smiling, Ginny said, "Yes, I am. I came to thank you for encouraging me to play. I saw on the local TV channel you were pitching today."

Wade said, "I'm happy for you. Can I come see you play?"

She said, "Sure. I'm playing tomorrow at Memorial Park at six. Hope to see you there. I got to go."

After kissing him on the cheek, as she started walking towards the exit, Wade saw Ginny's buttocks looked sexy in tight-fitting jeans, narrow hips, and long arms. He thought, "She's a sexy woman, a widow, and it would be ironic to fuck the wife of an abusive man."

Next day, when Wade arrived at the baseball park, he saw Ginny was playing shortstop. She was quick, especially moving to her left, and fielded any ball hit near her. She also concentrated on playing and didn't see Wade until after the game was over. Her team won and there was much celebration.

When Wade greeted her, she hugged him happily, and said, "It's the last game of the regular season. We made the playoffs. If you're free, join the team's celebration."

He said, "Yes," and stood aside as Ginny was congratulated for her great plays.

Sally, the team player-manger, explained, "This is the first time we made the playoffs. It's because of Ginny's play at shortstop."

After Sally left, Ginny said, "Sally made sure I'll play today; she gave me a ride in her van with four others."

At the restaurant, Wade and Ginny sat at a table for eight. They each ordered hamburgers with their beer. Wade saw that many of the other men who came with the players were older than him, but Sally's companion, Jack, was about his age and he was groping her under the table. When a band started playing, some of the players got up and began to dance, and Ginny led Wade to dance with her. During a slow dance, they danced with her arms around his neck and her head on his chest; Wade smelled her perfume mixed with her sweat.

When Sally asked Ginny if she was ready to go home, she said, "We are still eating. Wade will give me a ride home."

Later, Ginny whispered to him, "Thank you for agreeing. I am not ready to leave."

Wade said, "I like being with you."

Ginny whispered, "Sally's got a hot date; she is in a rush to get home. Let's dance one more time," and, during the dance, Wade's cock became stiff when he felt Ginny's mature boobs on his lower chest.

Later, after Wade pulled in to her driveway, Ginny said, "Come in to see my baseball team pictures."

He said, "Sure. I've no classes tomorrow, but I've to work in the afternoon."

Ginny went to the kitchen to make coffee and Wade, who was expecting to see pictures of the Old Blondes, was delighted to see her high school senior year pictures. He saw Ginny was a very beautiful 18 year old girl.

When Ginny brought two coffee mugs and sat next to him on the sofa, he looked at her, and said, "You were a babe. I bet you broke many hearts."

Ginny smiled and said, "Actually, I fell in love with Vyron during my junior year; he was the starting quarterback. We didn't have children of our own." Wistfully, she added, "Four years ago, Vyron was diagnosed with severe diabetes; he was 45 years old and could not do his job at the nursery. He died two years ago; I became a widow."

Wade grasped her hand, kissed it, and said, "You're a beautiful woman with more energy than many young people."

Blushing, she said, "Thank you. I'm sorry Vyron was not nice to work with," and touched his left cheek. He wanted to French kiss her, but she said, "I need to shower and go to bed."

Wade got up and said, "I had a great time tonight. I hope I can see you again."

Ginny asked, "You sure?" He nodded his head. She French kissed him quickly and said, "Come see the playoff game Wednesday." As she showered, she thought of Wade soaping her body, drying her, and, after carrying her to her bad, stuffing her juicy pussy with his young cock.

Losing a Game. Loving a Younger Man

The Old Blondes lost their playoff game; their opponents hit four home runs in the first and second innings. Ginny was lifted for a pinch hitter in the bottom of the second inning.

When she looked disappointed, Wade pointed out, "You helped the team make playoffs. It's a great accomplishment worth celebrating." They went to the same restaurant and danced with lot more touching of each other; several times, Wade rubbed Ginny's left buttock and, in turn, she rubbed his stiffened cock.

When Ginny suggested they should go home, Wade agreed, led her to his car, and opened the door for her. Soon after Wade sat behind the wheel, much to his joy, Ginny leaned over and French kissed him softly. A delighted Wade, pulled Ginny towards him and French kissed her passionately for a long time until she pulled away giggling, and cooed, "Let's go home."

After they entered Ginny's home and the door was closed, Wade gently pulled her in to his arms, and first kissed her long neck and then her mouth. Leaning back against the door, she savored his passionate kisses and fondling of her covered buttocks. She saw in his eyes he wanted her; in turn, she felt comfortable being loved by the strong younger man. She also felt her pussy getting wet. In passion-filled daze, she helped him remove her shoes and uniform. After passionately kissing her cleavage, neck and shoulders, he gently began squeezing her sports bra-covered boobs. She tried to tell him, 'I need to freshen up and change,' but all she could do was moan with pleasure, "Ohhhh. Ohhh.Ohhhhhh." She expected Wade to remove her bra and grasp her boobs. Instead, she saw he had slid to his knees on the carpet and was kissing passionately her upper thighs, lower belly, and licking pussy juice on her panties. As he looked up pleadingly in to her blue eyes, she smiled, and he pulled her panties down to her ankles. She felt his cheeks, nose, and lips brush her dense, curly, pubes. Again, she thought of saying, 'I need to freshen up,' but only ended up staring down at Wade's head bobbing up and down as he licked her juicy pussy. She savored her pussy being made love to for a long time. Soon, she began to wail incoherently as her pleasure increased and transformed in to an intense orgasm. As her body convulsed uncontrollably, she held his head tightly to keep it from moving.

Smiling, Ginny pushed Wade on to his back, sat astride his tee shirt-clad stomach, and French kissed him softly. She said, "Thank you, baby. I don't remember when I was loved so passionately. I need to freshen up. You may use the powder room over there."

As Ginny was freshening up at her dressing table, she smiled recalling Wade loving her passionately at the front door. She decided to make love to Wade, but not to invite him to spend the night with her. Instead of wearing lingerie, she put on a low-cut, pink, tank top, pink dangling ear rings, pink panties, and pink sandals. She decided not to put on a bra after recalling Wade stared a lot at her bosom.

She looked at her image in the mirror and thought, "I think Wade will like me."

As she was applying pink lipstick, she heard Wade ask, "Do you want water?" She said, "Yes, please."

She was about to turn to return to the living room when she saw Wade's image in the mirror. He handed her the bottle of water, hugged her from behind, kissed her neck, and said, "You look gorgeous."

She said, "Thanks," as he reached under her tank top and grasped her large, sagging, boobs. She reached behind and touched his stiff cock in his shorts. She whispered, "Take them off." Soon, Ginny grasped Wade's thick, throbbing, and cum-leaking cock in her small right hand. Still holding his cock, she turned to face him, French kissed him, and leaned against the dressing table. He pulled her panties down and, looking eagerly in to her eyes, moved forward bringing his cock close to her crotch. Lovingly, Ginny raised her right leg, rested it on the ottoman, and steered his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

He said, "I don't have a condom with me. I'm clean."

She whispered, "It's ok. I can't get pregnant. Go slow. It has been a long time," and put her hand on his tummy. Wade pushed his cock in to Ginny's well lubricated pussy slowly, stopping couple of times when she pushed on his tummy to stop, until his dark brown pubes mingled with her curly, blonde-grey, pubes. Wade hugged Ginny tightly, with her pillowy chest against his muscular chest, and fucked her with rapid, powerful, thrusts, until his cock spewed gobs of cum near her womb.

Ginny was surprised that after several minutes, Wade's cock didn't soften and plop out of her pussy. She thought, "Ah, Wade is young and recovers quickly."

He asked, softly, "Can we do it again?"

Smiling, Ginny said, "Sure. Let me get couple of towels." When Ginny returned, she saw Wade looking at the photos on the table. She also saw his cock was still big and stiff.

Before she could say anything, he whispered, "I want you on top. I dreamt of it many times."

Giggling, Ginny said, "I'll fulfill your dream," spread a large towel on the carpet, and nudged him to lie on his back.

Wade whispered, "Just stand still and let me see your beautiful body, please." Blushing, she stood astride of him with her hands on her bare hips, and let him ogle her almost nude body in front of the lighted dressing table.

Wade, who was pumping his cock slowly, said, "You're a gorgeous woman." Still blushing, Ginny knelt astride his waist and slowly impaled herself on Wade's young cock. She wondered why he does not see her small protruding lower belly, her sagging boobs, or her wrinkled neck and upper arms.

As Ginny fucked him slowly, Wade lifted her tank top, and fondled and kissed her boobs. When she rested with her chest on top of his, he hugged her tightly and fucked her vigorously. She felt she was close to her second orgasm and said, "Don't stop. Don't stop. Ohhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stop. Stoppppp. Ahhhhhhh." Wade felt her pussy pulse rapidly around his cock for a long while and slowly afterwards.

After Ginny rested a few minutes, she whispered, "I'm having a hot flash. Help me take off my tank top," and wiped her face and neck with a towel. Seeing Wade was perplexed, she said, "Women have hot flashes after menopause." Later, she said, "You get on top," and helped him to get on top of her. Ginny put her legs on his shoulders, so that Wade's cock could go as deep as possible in to her pussy. She urged Wade, "Fuck me stud," and was delighted when he fucked her hard and had another climax.

After getting dressed, Wade said, "I had a great time. I would love to see you again, but I have to visit the state college for a few days next week."

Ginny said, "Go with me to the team banquet Friday. It's also my birthday. Call me," and gave him her cell phone number. At the door, she hugged him, handed him a small bag, and said, "Something to think of me." In the privacy of his bedroom, he saw Ginny gave him her pink panties. He kissed and smelled them, and slept with them around his satiated cock.

Ginny and Wade after a Banquet

When Wade called Ginny on Wednesday, she told him, "The banquet is at a nice restaurant. Please wear appropriate clothes and pick me up at five." Wade put on a light blue shirt, black pants, black shoes, and a navy blue blazer. Ginny showered, and shaved her legs and arm pits. She dressed in a black, low-cut, short-sleeve, long dress, with a slit up to her right thigh, black low-heel shoes, and black stockings.

Wade hugged her, gave her a single pink rose, and said, "You look great."

Ginny, gushed, "You look great too. Thank you for the beautiful rose," and placed it in a vase. At the banquet, Wade found Jack to be friendly; he learned of his interest in studying at the community college and answered his questions. However, the highlight of the banquet was that Ginny received the golden glove award for the best fielder.

After the banquet, Sally handed Ginny a small bag and left holding hands with her date, Jack. Gallantly, Wade said, "I'll carry that," and took the bag. He said to Ginny, "It's not too late. Let's go the lounge and just visit." While sipping wine, he said, "Congratulations for the best fielder award. You're not only gorgeous looking, but athletic too."

She said, "Thanks. You make me very happy. How was your visit to the university?"

He said, "I'll be pitching for the state college next year on a partial scholarship."

Ginny squealed happily, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "That's great. I'll come to see you pitch, if you want me to."

He said, "Of course, I want you to see me pitch. You bring much good luck to me."

Ginny smiled and said, "Like most ball players, you are superstitious." He did not deny he was superstitious.

Noticing that Wade was quiet, Ginny asked, "Something bothering you?"

He said, "My mom went to Las Vegas with her boyfriend to buy a condo. She is putting up her house for sale. I'll have to move. I don't know if I can find a place to live in a short time."

Ginny said, "Don't worry. I may be able to help. Let's dance, handsome."

On the dimly lit dance floor, they danced slowly, holding each other tightly. Wade relaxed in the arms of beautiful, mature, elegantly-dressed, Ginny. In turn, Ginny was turned on dancing with handsome, young, Wade. Just before they left the restaurant, Ginny spent several minutes freshening up.

After Wade pulled in to her drive way, Ginny said, "It's a beautiful night to see the stars. Don't forget the small bag."

As she stood by the car and looked at the stars, Wade asked, "What's in it?"

Ginny said, "It's a video. Jack manages a video store and checks out videos and DVDs. They both like to watch older woman-younger man movies." After a pause, she whispered, "You must have seen the one I left in my DVD player; Sally wanted me to watch it."

"Wade said, "I saw a small part of it. Did you like it?"

Shyly, she said, "Yes. But, I think it works only if a man and a woman care for each other."

Wade pulled her to him by her shoulders and said, "I care for you very much," and French kissed her passionately.

Hugging him, she said, "I care for you too. I'm learning again how to love a man," and, grasping his cock lump, added, "Especially, a young and horny one."