Widower Takes Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike takes lover number 2 and possible 3 some.
2.8k words
4.49
23.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

Reminder Mike - a widower - and Jill - nearly divorced had become fuck buddies.

I knocked on the door and Jill invited me in and I was surprised to find Penny there as well. Jill invited us both to sit to down and passed the drinks. We talked about various things but it took a good 30 minutes for Jill to come to the point and tell us the news.

We were both totally surprised at what she said, neither of us could really object but finding out that Jill was enjoying both of us on a weekly basis was a shock, and for me to find that she was having it with Penny was a real eye opener as she was the woman Pete had left Jill for.

"You probably need time to think things over, why don't you both go home and let me know what you're going to do."

We both looked at her as she continued , "The options I think are carry on as before but you now know about each other , or one or both of you to stop seeing me, I really don't want that, I really enjoy being with both of you."

I stood up , "You're probably right we need to think things over, I'll give you ring tomorrow."

Penny said the same and we headed for the door and left but not until we had both kissed Jill full on the lips and gave her a hug.

As we reached Penny's car I said , "Do you think we ought discuss things now? We could go back to my place and have a drink and a think."

Penny agreed and we drove the short distance to my house and went inside and I made coffee.

"You're a dark horse Mike, I hadn't got you down for shagging someone who has just thrown her husband out."
"I thought he left Jill for you?"
"He did, although I didn't ask him to and then after a couple of weeks I threw him out as I found him chatting up someone else. He tried to go back to Jill but I had already phoned her, explained the situation and when he reappeared she threw him out for good. We got friendly after that and one thing led to another and one afternoon we just kissed and things carried on from there.'

"Well, I'm quite happy to carry on as things are, we agreed a no strings no commitment so part of that must be she's free to see others."

Penny nodded her head " I agree as well but do you think she will go a bit further?"

I looked at her as she continued ," Why should she get to enjoy both of us, why don't we get to enjoy each other as well and perhaps a threesome occasionally?"

My cock was already hardening at this idea as I nodded, "Sounds good to me, 2 women to enjoy what more could I ask for?"

'OK, tomorrow we'll both tell Jill we agree but as its still quite early I think we ought go upstairs and you can give me a good hard shag, I haven't been with a man since I kicked Pete out and I do prefer a real cock to a play one."


What could I say, I took Penny's hand, pulled her close and kissed her as my cock twitched with anticipation and I knew that she could feel it? I led her upstairs into the bedroom where we held each other and let our hands roam over each other. My hands slid inside her t shirt and while one caressed her breasts and I licked at them through the flimsy material the other hand undid the single bra clasp . Penny pushed me off, pulled her top off quickly followed by the bra. Her 35c size breasts were firm and her nipples rock hard with the areoles quite large and sensitive. We just looked at each and we both threw off the rest of our clothes and we stood facing each other completely naked. My 6" cock pulsated slightly and her breasts heaved. Her pussy was trimmed and as I looked at her fantastic body she moved a hand down and without embarrassment slid the tip of a finger inside herself and looked at me.

I moved closer and my hand took over from hers and she wriggled slightly so my finger eased in. I was only going to put the tip of my finger in but Penny grabbed my hand and pushed it so my entire finger disappeared into her. She moaned as I did and while I continued to play with her she grasped my cock stroking its length. It was still quite dry so Penny eased my finger out of her and then knelt on the floor and quickly and expertly took my cock into her mouth. Within seconds her salvia had made me wet and I just enjoyed the sensation for a few seconds.

Penny stopped, stood up, turned and fell onto the bed with her legs wide apart. Her pussy was wet and I didn't hesitate to kneel between her legs and start to suck and lick at her. She groaned as my tongue flicked her clit and moaned again as I spread her pussy lips apart and slid my tongue onto her folds. I gave her the attention she deserved for a few minutes and I think she had a couple of small orgasms from the way she went tense and then totally relaxed.

She opened her eyes, "Fuck me Mike, fuck me, slide that cock in me and don't stop until you fill me with your cum."

"Don't you think I ought to use a condom?"

"No, I can't have any more kids, I can't get pregnant and I want to feel your cum shooting deep into me. The only time you'll ever use a condom with me is if or when I let you take me up the ass."

My cock twitched even more at that and I moved onto the bed and slowly started to ease myself into her.

"Go on, all of it, just ram it in, I want to feel it deep in me."
I didn't hesitate, I just pushed my manhood into her, she took it easily and my balls were hard And against her pussy. I pulled back so just the tip was in and thrust deep again. She moaned again and as I repeated it she moaned each time. My thrusts were getting faster and she was moaning more and I wondered if I could last until she came.
I didn't have to worry, I could feel her climax building and timed my filling her pussy with my cum to perfection. We came together hard and gasping for breath. My cock throbbed for a while as we both calmed down. And I eventually slid out of her. I turned over on to my back and Penny pushed herself up onto one arm and looked at me.

"Well, we are definitely going to do this again, just the two of us but just think what a threesome will be like?"
"Do you think she'll go for a threesome?"
"Course she will, she already sleeps with both of us so its just sleeping with both of us at the same time. More to the point can you manage 2 of us at the same time?"

Penny started to get out of the bed," Sorry about your sheets but I think our exuberance has got your sheets covered in cum."
"And your juices a small price to pay for the pleasure you gave me, the bathroom's just there and the towels are in that cupboard. and yes I can." (but perhaps a little blue pill at least for the first time)

Penny got a towel and headed for the bathroom, I watched her firm bottom disappear and heard the shower turn on. I was tempted to follow but decided that I didn't have the stamina for any more sex so let her shower alone. I showered after her and as I reappeared she was dressed and ready to leave.

"Thanks for a great evening, I'll tell Jill I 'm prepared to continue as now but won't tell her about tonight or how we want all of us together ."

"I'll tell the same but we ought to talk tomorrow ."

Penny told me when she was free to talk and we went downstairs where we kissed once more and she left.

I closed the door, changed the sheets on the bed and slipped under the covers and quickly fell asleep dreaming of sex with two lovely women and the possibility of a threesome.

I phoned Jill the next morning and she was delighted as Penny had also phoned her with the same news. I met Jill that week as usual, knowing that Penny had been round a couple of days before and I fantasied about what they did, what toys they used and their favourite positions. As I walked through the door and looked at Jill I saw she was wearing slutty clothes again. She was wearing a sleeveless dress with plunging neckline on which the sides didn't meet until waist showing plenty of her firm bosom. Obviously no bra as her nipples were hard against the material and already hard. The dress was knee length but had a slit up the sides with thigh length boots. We kissed and her hand moved down and felt my manhood through my trousers.

"Hope you ready for an evening of kissing and licking ,'she whispered into my ear," my pussy is already sopping and desperate to be satisfied."

My hands were caressing and fondling her tits and I lowered my face and kissed her naked body between her breasts as my hand slowly pushed the dress further apart until her left nipple slid into view and I kissed it. She moaned as I did and then I eased the dress off the other one and I flicked them with my fingers. She stopped stroking me and she let the dress fall to the floor and stood facing me with just her boots on. I swiftly undressed and within just a few seconds I just had a tiny pair of briefs on.

Jill knelt on the floor and started to kiss and lick my cock, only 6" long but very hard and thicker than average. She still managed to take my length into her mouth and soon she was sucking me hard. I stopped her after a few minutes as I was getting to close and I pulled her up and led her to the sofa. She sat down, with her legs wide apart showing her wet trimmed pussy and open lips. I knelt down and kissed and licked as my tongue slid between her lips and she gasped with pleasure. I moved closer to her and guided my cock into her wet welcoming love tunnel. She took the tip and gasped again as I pushed deeper so I eased back and withdrew before slipping first 1 then 2 fingers into her. She relaxed again as I positioned myself again and this time she took my tip with ease and pushed against me eager for the rest. I slid the rest of my thick cock into her, stretching her as she moaned at each stroke.

Before either of us got too close I withdrew and pulled her on top of me as I lay on the floor. She started to ride me but again before we got to close I managed to push her off me and I wriggled down and started to give her oral. I held her hips as I pleasured her with my lips and my tongue. Her pussy lips were wide apart and my tongue delved as deep as it could go. She was almost screaming with delight until she pushed against me and pulled herself away. She turned round offering me her wet pussy once more but lowering her face to my cock. She hungrily took my cock and licked and sucked teasing my tip as I buried my face into her. After a few minutes we separated and she climbed off me.

"Wow, can't remember the last time I had that done to me, absolutely fantastic but now its time for you to fill me with that spunk of yours and don't hold back."

She moved up and took my cock once again and started to ride it. She took my length and made sure that she was going to enjoy every bit of it. 5 minutes later she was starting to climax and I took hold of her waist and held her as I pumped deep into her. 4 or 5 thrusts later my cum was deep inside her and she was having a long and pleasurable orgasm. Her body was shaking as she came and she eventually lay down on top of me and we held each other.

"Mmm, that was good," she said a few minutes later, " very good. Think its time to tidy us up," and she eased herself of my shrinking manhood and stood up dripping slightly.

She grabbed some tissues and wiped the excesses off both of us and she disappeared to the shower. I cleaned myself up and followed, picking up my clothes as I did but as I got there she was already getting out.

"No fun in the shower tonight, I don't think I could manage to come again or even satisfy you a second time."

I nodded and stepped into the shower and then dressed and as I went down she passed some wine to me and we sat on the sofa and drank and watched some TV as we held each other, cuddled and made small talk.

A few days later Penny called at my house and we kissed as I let her in.

"Have you been with Jill since last week?" referring to our night of sex. I nodded and asked her the same question.

"Yes, and if anything it seemed better than before."
"It was certainly more enthusiastic, we did positions I haven't done for a long time."
Jill looked at me, " Do you fancy telling me more?"

"Why just tell you, why don't we go upstairs and I'll show you? Nothing too athletic just great sensations."

Jill kissed me and we held each other close and she followed upstairs. Once in the bedroom we undressed each other and we kissed again and my hands caressed her breasts as her hand moved down. We moved onto the bed and I spread her legs wide and made sure she was throughly wet before I moved up and guided my tip into her and then withdrew rubbing her juices along my shaft.

She looked surprised as she was expecting more but then realised what I was doing as I turned round on the bed, straddled her and guided my cock towards her mouth as I returned to enjoying her wonderful trimmed pussy and clit. She took my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it. I hadn't asked her or discussed it so was pleased that she was willing to give as well as receive.

After a couple of minutes I eased myself off and turned over and Penny straddled me and we resumed our oral exploration. It felt better for me this way and Penny agreed afterwards she felt more in control and was not fearful of a thick cock being rammed down her throat.

I felt I was getting close and Penny realised so we moved once more.

"Fancy doggy style?" Penny said as she knelt on the bed and offered me a fantastic view of her pussy wet with anticipation and her small bum hole. This wasn't a time to try to take her up the ass so I guided myself into her pussy and holding her hips thrusts deep and hard. She moaned as I did and I quickly built up speed and knew I wouldn't last long. Penny was furiously fingering her clit as I cried out and released my cum deep into her. She cried out almost at the same time and bucked and pushed against me as she climaxed.

I held her tight as I calmed down and slowly withdrew and stepped back. I could see my cum dripping from her so I knelt down and licked her, she quivered asIi did and as I stood up she knelt down and licked me clean.

We headed for the shower where we washed and soaped each other and teased each other, my hands cleaning her pussy with a finger slipping inside to with soap and her hands washing my cock head before we stepped out and dried ourselves.

We dressed and went downstairs where we decided that the next Saturday was the day for the threesome. We weren't telling Jill she was coming for a night with me but Penny would spice things up. I'd got some clothes for them to wear and I gave Penny hers and she smiled as she saw them, but wouldn't tell her what I had given to Jill.

We kissed and Penny left with a smile on her face thinking about Saturday.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers