Wife Admits to an Unusual Fantasy

Story Info
Wife admits that she does have a fantasy and it's a doozy.
4.8k words
4.27
144.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
376 Followers

This story has bi male sex in it so if that offends you stop reading now. It's in the Loving Wives category because that is where my Loving Wife took us. This is a true story that actually happened one night. If you are curious about how this happened after nearly twenty years of a strictly heterosexual marriage then continue reading. It's not a homosexual story its about two people that love each other and let their imaginations take them to an erotic place.

Here's some background for how I came to write about this story. I read a book written by a sex psychotherapist. It was about sex and self-discovery. He felt that recounting ones Peak Erotic Experiences could be very insightful. In the book he recommenced that you write down three of your peak erotic experiences and share them with your partner. I did this, as all mine involved my wife, and it was an interesting experiment. One of the experiences I wrote about is what follows in this true story. I wrote about this session at least five years after it happened. It was one of the most intense sex sessions of our marriage, and it occurred twenty years into our marriage. That speaks volumes of the sexual prowess of my wife that after that many years she could still spice it up to a level that we hadn't reached.

My wife had an unusual fantasy that she shared with me over twenty years into our marriage. When she shared her fantasy I was surprised by it but I respected it. I appreciated the fact that she completely opened up to me. She took a risk revealing it to me, as it was a bit unconventional, but she still found the courage to tell me, and I'm glad she did.

When she told me it came as a complete surprise. We weren't talking about our fantasies at the time. The subject surprised me partly because whenever I asked her about them she said she didn't have any and didn't seem to like talking about them. In reality she did have one that she kept a secret. She didn't need to keep it a secret. I was always open to anything she wanted talk about. I wish she wouldn't have kept it a secret, because once she told me her fantasy it opened up our sex life to something new. It made our love making more thrilling/exciting, which is pretty incredible considering how long we had been married. I'm glad she told me.

The story begins late one Saturday night when we started to have sex. My wife and I had a pretty good sex life, but it was starting to get a bit too predictable. We started making love our typical way getting naked, kissing in bed, holding each other, with foreplay for about five to ten minutes then moving on to concentrating on getting to orgasm.

What changed from the routine this time was during foreplay she said, "You've asked me if I have any fantasies, and I always said I had none, but I haven't been truthful. I've been keeping a fantasy from you."

I asked her what it was. She proceeded to tell how she wanted to watch me have gay sex. She confided in me that she fantasizes about watching me engage in homosexual activities. She said she always suspected that I was a "little" gay. I'm not sure why she thought that I was a little gay. I always loved our small dogs and maybe acted tenderly around our poodles (typing that sentence does sound a little gay). I revealed to her, when we first got married, that I had some gay sex encounters when I was young. I told her it was just growing up sexual curiosity stuff (one aspect of this experimenting, that she knows about, probably went on longer than it should have).

I had been hinting around about anal sex on me. She was the one that actually got me thinking about what it would be like to have anal sex because she loves to have anal sex. We have anal sex often. Her favorite is me fucking her in the ass while she uses her vibrator on her clitoris. I'd watch the look her face when I finally slipped all the way into her ass. It looked like she was in ecstasy and I wanted to experience what it was like; however, me asking her to do me with her dildo must have got her thinking I had gay inclinations. She shouldn't have thought that way just because a guy likes anal play, there are a lot of nerve endings there and it feels good having that area stimulated. Liking anal stimulation doesn't mean a guy is gay.

However due to my earlier life homosexual experiences I'm not offended by gay sex. The thought of it doesn't really bother me. Looking back I enjoyed the sex when it happened so I wasn't turned off by her fantasy. I felt it wouldn't be harmful. If thinking about it got her excited during sex then that was good for both of us. I admit that the gay sex aspect did intrigue me, and as long as it stayed in the fantasy zone I felt it was all right. My reaction to her fantasy was positive and I went along with it.

She said that she thought gay sex was a completely natural sexy thing, and she found the thought of two guys "doing it" very exciting. She described how she wanted to watch me suck a guy's dick, and have him perform anal sex on me. She described how she wanted to watch but not participate. This was quite a surprise to me, but it was somewhat in line with one of my fantasies. I have had an on going fantasy of a threesome with her and another guy. I don't have the typical male fantasy of two women. She can have multiple orgasms and her first orgasm usually takes longer than I can last. My fantasy was always two men pleasing her, and frequently with me watching the two of them doing it. In my fantasy it wasn't gay sex it was a heterosexual threesome. Adding in a gay component to the three of us with her reversing it by watching me did seem exciting.

She got serious about the gay accusation. She even mentioned a few of the guys she assumed I already had sex with. I thought she was serious or she was playing a game so convincingly that she had me believing she was serious. She asked me frankly if I ever had gay sex as an adult. I told her no. She said she didn't believe me, and she continued probing me by saying, "tell me the truth". I kept telling her no I haven't had gay sex, at least not as an adult. This line of questioning went on for some time. She kept probing me looking for a hint of uncertainty. I was convinced she was playing a game, and that she wanted me to go along with the game by supporting her fantasy. It was having an erogenous effect on me, so to make it more exciting I decided to go with it. I finally acquiesced and confessed to her that it was true that I did indeed have gay sex in the past.

The admission about having gay sex actually wasn't true; however, I told her otherwise, and I made up a story about a gay encounter I had when we were first married. I started telling her a story, she was listening intently, and she started scraping my chest and nipples with her fingernails. She started pinching my nipples, which she never did before. I was getting very aroused by her response to my story. She was very aroused. I could tell it was having a significant affect on her as her breathing and body movements were revealing signs. She was laying next to me, naked, squirming around and had her leg draped over mine. She was grinding her pelvis on my thigh as she listened intently to my story. Her response gave me the incentive to get very graphic with the story.

What made it better and more exciting was that it sounded real. When I fantasize I like to incorporate the fantasy into real life events that have happened in my past. It gives a realistic aspect to the fantasy. The setting for this story was real. When we were first married I spent a summer away from home doing fieldwork in another state. I shared a standard double bed motel room with another guy for three months. She knew about the living arrangements during that summer. I remember her commenting how she thought that the Company I worked for was cheap. She thought that it was wrong for two guys to share one room. I told her we had separate beds, that we ate all our meals in restaurants, so it wasn't that bad. She actually met him when she came to visit at the end of the job, so she was able to put a face to the name. With this as the setting. I proceeded to tell her a detailed story about how my roommate and I had sex for the first time. The story was completely made up but the circumstances were all real so the story was completely plausible, and with her thinking I was a "little gay" I'm sure it felt, at the time, a bit more than plausible to her. To this day I think she still has doubts as to weather it happened or not. It never happened.

This was the story I told her that erotic night. I told her how after a day of fieldwork my roommate and I had to check each other for tics. We did field surveys in the forest and swampy areas of the Northern US. There were nasty things in the woods like mosquitos, black flies, and tics. Tics were the worst. They could get under your clothes and hide in all the cracks and crevices of your body. We had to check out each other's bodies for tics.

After a few weeks of checking each other we became more comfortable with the procedure so we started stripping down to our underwear during the inspection. During one inspection we stripped down to our underwear and my roommate checked me first. He was touching my back then kneeled down to look at my legs. He thought he saw something between my legs about midway down from my crotch. He rubbed it but it wasn't a tick. A mole or freckle could look like a tic so touching the skin to feel for a bump was necessary. All the touching got me a little hard. When it was my turn to check him I turned around, and I think he noticed the bulge in my underwear as I saw him look there. He turned around and I started checking him for tics. He was in his underwear standing with his back to me. I checked his back then kneeled down and started checking the back of his legs. As he had noticed my partial erection it got me a bit more aroused. My cock started to grow. The chance of getting caught raised my sexual excitement further. He had his back to me. He couldn't see me so I reached into my underpants, and I briefly fondled myself to adjust my penis so it was unencumbered by my shorts. It grew quickly into a full fledge hard on.

I was on my knees behind him checking the inside of his thighs. I started touching him between his legs. I rubbed my hand up the inside of his thigh from his knee to just about to the bulge his balls made in his underwear. I pretended I saw something in the crease along his ass cheek and the top of his leg. I grabbed his ass and lifted it up and rubbed my fingers along the base of his ass. I guess because of the excited state I was in I found the courage and I hooked my fingers around the waistband of his underwear and pulled it down. While I was pulling down on his underwear the waistband got hung up. I continued to pull and the waistband snapped free. I pulled them to just below his ass. The waistband got hung up on his dick. I knew he was hard too even though I couldn't see it. His naked ass was totally exposed. This was the first time one of us was naked during the checkout. He didn't move or say anything. His hard-on was evidence that he was aroused which gave me the incentive to go further. I started checking his ass by touching it like I was looking for tics. He didn't respond to my fondling his ass so I continued to check. I got more intimate. I spread his ass cheeks and started a closer inspection. He still didn't move away so I started probing and lightly touched his anus. He still didn't do or say anything, but he moved slightly, and his underwear fell to his ankles. He step out of his briefs and widened his stance. I got extremely aroused wondering where this was going to end. I knew he was willing and ready for whatever I wanted to try.

I reached between his legs with my other hand and started fondling his balls. I caressed them for a short while. I moved my hand further reaching between his legs from behind. I felt the shaft of his erect penis and grasped it. I slid my hand up and along his shaft. My finger found the swollen head of his dick that was slick with his precum.

At this point in the story my wife was going crazy. She was pinching my nipples hard , scrapping her fingernails along my chest, dragging her nials accross my balls and rigid cock, breathing heavily, and moaning in my ear. This was the hottest I ever seen her. She was loving the story.

I kept going deeper into the story. I rubbed the juice around the head of his dick then slid my hand down his shaft again. I gripped my hand around the girth of his cock and was surprised how thick it felt. I moved my hand back and forth several times. I moved my hand back up to the head of his cock, squeezing the shaft the whole way, a large amount of precum leaked out. I rubbed my finger around the head of his cock coating my index finger with his fluid. I pulled my hand from between his legs. I spread his ass open with my other hand and my placed my juice covered finger at the opening of his hole. I slowly inserted the tip of my lubricated finger into his ass. Once it started going in I let go of his ass and reached under him and started massaging his cock again with my other hand. I was stroking his cock and had a finger moving back and forth in his ass. In small increments I pushed my finger slightly deeper with each forward movement. Soon my finger was as deep as I could push it inside of him. I was fingering and stroking him and he started to grunt and move his ass in my face. I commenced kissing and biting his ass. I moved my hand down and began fondling his balls. He suddenly turned around and I was faced with his engorged dick just inches from my face.

My wife let out a hugh moan and clamped her legs tight around my leg. She was grinding her pelvis against my leg and humping my leg with a series of rapid gyrations. She kept her mouth next to my ear and moaned deeply into it. This was amazing she just had an orgasm. It usually takes direct clitoral stimulation for her to get off. It always takes having her vibrator directly on her clit. This was new orgasm territory for her. I continued the story as she said, "Keep going don't stop!"

I grabbed his cock with my right hand. I held it in front of my mouth and licked the head of it. I squeezed it tight. I opened my mouth moved my head forward and I took the whole thing in my mouth. I pulled my fingers out of his ass and reinserted them in his ass from the front. I was sucking and bobbing my head up and down on his dick while I was finger fucking his ass. After about a minute of me sucking his dick he said he was going to "cum in my mouth." I continue sucking on it. I was going to swallow all I could; however, before he came he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He proceeded to pull me up by my shoulders, he pushed me onto the bed on my back, pulled my underwear off, spread my legs apart, and forced his body between my legs. He grabbed his dick and directed it toward my hole. He pressed the head of his dick against my anus. His dick was wet with spit and precum. He shoved his cock in my ass. It hurt at first but the spasms stopped shortly after he started moving in and out of me.

I was on my back lying on the bed while he was standing between my legs fucking me in the ass. He reached down grabbed my legs behind my knees and pulled them straight up. He had me in a position with my legs spread and up in the air. He had my feet on his shoulders. He was standing between my legs. He grabbed each leg around the thigh, and used this grip as leverage to pull my ass in toward his crotch. He pounded his cock into my ass. I could feel his entire shaft slipping in and out of me. He pulled all the way out then rammed in back in to the base. His balls were slapping off my ass with each of his hard drives forward. After several minutes of him fucking me I could tell from his increased thrusts, and his grunting, that he was getting close to cumming. He let go of one of my legs. He reached down, grabbed my cock, and he started jacking me off. I was so wound up at this point that I came after just a few strokes. I shot cum onto my own face. He slammed his cock all the way in, his body tensed and shuttered; he had his cock inside of me as he held it there groaning and jerking his hips rapidly. His noises and spasms left no doubt that he was ejaculating deep inside of me. He collapsed unto me. We kissed our lips and tongues mingled together mixed with saliva and my semen. His cock was still deep inside of me. We laid that way until he got soft and fell out. I felt his warm cum seep out of my ass and ooze down my crack onto the sheet. I told my wife that was the first of many times we had sex that summer.

I think she had more than one orgasm during the story. She continued humping me after I finished the story as she was totally into it. She was the most sexually aroused I had ever seen her. I decided to take this opportunity to ask for something I had craved for a long time. I wanted to asked her to fuck me in the ass with a dildo.

For years I wanted to introduce anal sex with her entering me (we had been having anal sex for a long time but only me doing her). She wasn't completely surprised by my request as I have hinted around about this for quite some time. She knew I had this desire because I have tried to get her to go there in subtle ways during our love making over the years.

One time, totally spontaneously, I got her to simulate fucking me from behind. We were both naked, and she was giving me a back rub. I was laying flat on the bed. She was sitting across my legs straddling my ass. She was rubbing my back and leaned forward to do my shoulders and neck. She had been rubbing me for quite awhile when I could feel her pelvic mound pressing into my ass right near my anus. As she leaned forward to rub my neck her mound put more pressure on my ass in this very sensitive spot. I started to slowly rotate my ass on her mound. As I started to do this I suspected she knew what I wanted. She leaned forward and pressed her mound into me. Nothing was said as this was happening.

I was thinking, "Was she really pressing into me or was she just leaning forward to rub my neck?"

This went on for while until I got more deliberate. I began moving my ass more intentionally. She didn't stop her forward press so I took it further. I began pushing harder back at her. I wasn't subtle anymore I was completely into simulating her fucking me in the ass. I started humping my ass aggressively on her genitals. She responded and started grinding into my anus. She dropped down on top of me and started thrusting her pelvis into my ass as I lunged back at her. We both got really into it. She wrapped her arms under mine and started pounding her mound into my ass. I reached behind and used my hands to spread my ass and expose my anus. She commenced grinding her pelvis on my anus and I could feel her course pubic hair rubbing on the soft inner skin of my wide-open hole. It was incredible she stared groaning and grunting with the effort of her grinding, and I was thrusting my ass back against her. I shot a load on the sheets while she screamed that she was cumming. We cleaned up afterwards but we didn't talk about what just happened.

This was the only time we went there, but I think this is partly why she felt I was "a little gay."

As I previously stated she was extremely turned on after my gay sex story. I thought it's now or never. I've got to ask her. I've wanted this for so long I couldn't let this opportunity pass. I finally ask for it directly. I asked her to fuck me with her dildo. I told her how I sometimes masturbate by putting her dildo up my ass. I asked her to put it between her legs and do it to me. This time was different to my surprise and ecstasy she readily agreed.

We got the eight-inch dildo out of the drawer. She has used this on occasion but not often as she said it was too big. It was long enough so she could hold it between her legs when she squeezed her legs together. I bent over the bed, she squeezed lubrication out, and smeared it on my hole. She rubbed the lubricant around my asshole, and she inserted two fingers up my ass. I moaned deeply and move my ass around as she slid her fingers in an out of me. Once she had me loosened up she came up behind me with the dildo between her legs. She was holding the dildo in her hand and she positioned it between my ass cheeks. She put it against my anus and pressed forward as she tried to penetrate me. It started to enter me. It felt good at first but as it got further in it hurt real bad as my anus started cramping. I told her to pull out. She did and waited until I told her to try again. The second time it got a little deeper, but she still had to back off. She tried again and again it got a little deeper but it was still hurting.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
376 Followers
12