Wife Agreed for Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,238 Followers

Bill moved his hips from side to side leaving his cock fully buried. Cindy turned her head to face her husband taking pictures. She caught his eyes and smiled at him.

“Is this what you wanted me to do? Are you enjoying it? I hope this is making you happy. I didn’t know I would like it this much, but his cock feels good.”

“Honey, you are wonderful. Just keep doing it.”

Bill took a deep breath, pulled his cock back and plunged all the way in again causing Cindy to moan. He did this several times as she tried to push her hips up to meet his thrusts. Carl was in a position with the camera to film Bill’s slick looking cock pull nearly all the way out, then completely disappear again.

She took another glance at her husband then closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling Bill’s cock was giving her. Bill had her pinned to the bed with his body pushing her legs into her chest. She struggled to meet his thrusts as his hips were moving up and down at a frantic pace.

Carl could hear Bill’s body slapping at her legs with each down thrust.

Bill stopped his banging. He decided to slow down and rest while his cock was fully buried. Cindy started pulsating on his cock. She could feel his cock throb each time she squeezed it.

Carl was well pleased with what he was watching and taping. His wife was finally fucking a guy. He didn’t realize she would be enjoying it this much, but he didn’t feel jealous. Here she was enjoying Bill’s cock so much as if she hadn’t been fucked this good in years.

Carl spoke up, “Bill, I would like to take pictures of you squirting your cum on her body. Would you mind. When you get ready to cum, pull out and cum on her. That will make a very sexy picture.”

Bill just nodded, then grabbed her ankles with both hands. He started fucking her wild and hard. The sound of his body slapping against her legs was louder than before.

Cindy’s eyes were closed as she was thrashing underneath him. She was beginning to moan and groan more than before. She could feel an orgasm building up in her body. She finally gasped for air and felt as if she was about to pass out with an intense orgasm.

Carl watched as Bill’s body stiffened, then he saw Bill pull out, grab his cock to jack it fast. The first long spurt hit Cindy’s neck, the next spurt splattered on her breast, then the others formed pools on her stomach and belly button. It was now all on film.

Bill collapsed forward on Cindy’s chest causing her legs to spread wide. He put much of his weight on his elbows to keep from crushing Cindy. His body and Cindy’s body were blended together with his cum between them. Cindy had her eyes closed while still in her orgasmic dream world.

Carl thought it took them a long time to recover. When Cindy opened her eyes, she looked at Carl. “Did you like that? I did this all for you.”

She hesitated, then continued, “But, I liked it, too.”

Cindy walked into the master bathroom to clean up. When she returned, she looked at Bill.

“Bill, we’ve had our fun. Now please put on your clothes and leave. I want some privacy with my husband.”

By the time they heard Bill go out the front door to leave, Carl and Cindy were on the bed sharing a sexy kiss. Carl had a raging hard on and rolled over on his back to allow Cindy to sit on his cock.

Carl said, “Let’s take it slow and make it last for a long time before we finish. You were so very sexy with Bill tonight. Thank you for doing it. We’ll watch the pictures later.”

She sat still on him while she pulsated her pussy, then slowly made circular movements.

Bill then noticed the window drapes were still open a small gap. Then he thought he saw a slight movement outside the window. Somebody was looking in the bedroom. He quickly remembered he had invited Bill to watch in the small gap. He couldn’t actually recognize the face in the outside darkness, but Bill was probably watching. Or it could be the neighbor teenager? Oh well, let them look. He was going to enjoy his wife’s charms.

Vic5
Vic5
1,238 Followers
12