Wife and a Stranger

Story Info
Hubby gets a surprise!
807 words
3.62
64.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attempt number two, also fiction, see what you think. It's taken a while as writing your own story is not nearly as exciting as reading everyone else's.

*****

My sex life of late has been a little off, as if it needs a change up of some sort. Both my wife and I are going through periods of disinterest in each other and at times it's as if she finds me boring. Every now and then after a particularly long day at work, she's an events planner, she'll come home and start tearing my clothes off as soon as she's through the door. The ensuing sex is fantastic; hard, fast and passionate. Unfortunately when I try to initiate something similar the resulting sex is lacklustre and she can be quite unresponsive. I'm in two minds about trying to have an affair and I've taken to sneaking off to watch porn either on the computer or in town at the adult cinema. This brings me to the story I want to tell you, I may just have found my change up.

Work was giving me the shits one day so I decided to sneak home in the afternoon and watch some porn on the laptop, my wife was in a meeting all day so I'd have the house to myself. I decided to use the bungalow so I would have time to adjust myself if my wife came home. As I walked across the backyard I could feel my cock swelling with anticipation and I had to resist the temptation to jack off in the sunshine. As I approached the door I could see it was partly open so I slowed down a little and then I heard voices. I crept up to the side window and peeked in and got the shock of my life, I could see my wife naked and on her knees in front of a strange man who was also naked. I couldn't believe it, I was speechless and rooted to the spot. The stranger moved slightly and I caught sight of his cock, it was enormous, at least 9 inches. My wife was staring at this guy's cock with a look of pure lust and she slowly grasped it with both hands. The stranger's body stiffened and he moaned softly as my wife slowly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, my wife is on her knees taking a monster cock in her mouth and I'm watching as if it was porn posted anonymously on the net, no anger, no jealousy, just a sense of excitement.

I watch the stranger thrust his hips forward and my wife tries to swallow as much as she can, but she can't take it all. I can just imagine that glistening cock head entering her throat and suddenly I'm rubbing my own cock through my pants in time with the strangers thrusts. This is one of the most intense moments of my life, I silently release my cock from my trousers and the stranger and I are both pumping in unison as my wife sucks and slurps on his cock and plunges the fingers of her spare hand into her sopping pussy. The pace starts to build and becomes almost frenetic, the stranger's face is contorted with ecstasy and his whole body trembles as he cries "I'm coming". My wife takes his cock from her mouth and wanks it furiously and suddenly he spurts great globs of come all over her face and chest; at almost the same moment my own cock pulsates and I shoot the biggest load of my life. With a start I realise I have crept forward and can probably be seen from inside, my come has sprayed all over the garden and is running down the window. I hurriedly back away and can hear the stranger say "Fuck that was fantastic, the best head job I've ever had."

I hurry back into the house, adjust myself and race out to the car as quick as I can incase they come inside. As I drive back to the office my head is spinning. Images of my wife sucking that huge cock, her frigging herself and blasts of come hitting her face and chest are whirling around in my brain. The rest of the afternoon is a blur, every time I think of what I saw my cock goes hard and I have to restrain myself from wanking under the desk. I feel disconnected from what happened, as if they were both strangers and I was a voyeur looking through their window. I don't feel angry towards my wife or the stranger, just excited and almost eager to get home and see what she does, will today be a 'tear my clothes off' day?