Wife and BFF Set Me Up! Ch. 02

Story Info
The very next morning on Black Friday.
1.7k words
4.38
52.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manmatch
manmatch
12 Followers

I hope you have read my first submission, but if you didn't, this submission may not make any sense to you.

My wife, of three years, Tammy, woke me up as I was still pretty groggy from the late night before.

We have never tried to hit one of these black Friday sale things, but she had her mind set on it and I was to go no matter how much I wanted to stay in bed.

It was about 6:30 in the morning, the previous night's happenings were still pretty clear in my head and now that Tammy and I have reached an agreement that would keep our fighting to a bare minimum, I wasn't going to mess it up now.

I got up, threw some jeans, a short sleeve tee shirt and some shoes and off we went. I forgot to put socks on and in hindsight, I probably should have.

We get to a store and there must be hundreds of people rushing about here and there, grabbing this and fighting over that. I'm usually oblivious to sales, but Tammy got right into the thick of things. She was in there with the best of them and I was just hanging out, browsing around giggling about the weird people running about like it were the very last sale day in life.

I eventually lost track of Tammy in the store. I didn't have a clue of where to find her, but I knew she would find me well enough when it was time to pay...that's my Tammy.

After about the dullest hour and a half, she finds me wandering around aimlessly and tells me to try on some things she had. Well, that's a first, Tammy, has clothes for me to try?

She hands me a load of pants and dress shirts to take into the dressing room. Now, this particular store actually had doors down to the floor and not just a curtain up to your knees in their changing rooms. I go in and there is this round type chair, where the arms are just a bit lower than the back of the chair, but has a deep seat.

I lay all the stuff on the chair and start to try them out, looking back and forth in the mirror to see if they even fit me. I am really small bodied for a guy...probably should have been born a girl in the first place, but you work with what you have.

I hear this knock on the door and I am in the position of having a new pair of pants half way on, and this black man opens the door...I'm in shock as to the boldness of this guy just opening the door before I could even say anything. I should have thought enough to lock the damned door, but who knew.

I'm not sure whether to pull the pants up to cover my shaved legs or keep them down some to help cover my toes with the nail polish. I'm just plain stuck and extremely red faced, stammering for words, just there looking stupid.

The guy told me that my wife sent him in to bring some extra clothes for me to try on and he would help to see if they fit well enough. Then it happened. Yes, he looked down and saw my toes. I was so embarrassed that I must have turned 10 different shades of red. All he did was lock the door, move the clothes off the chair, put them on the table next to the chair and sit down.

We chatted a minute about clothes and styles and things like that. He said that I wasn't doing something right with the zipper, or whatever, at the top of the pants. He motioned me closer to him, and he reached up to the tops with one movement, the pants were on the floor at my ankles. I was even in more shock now because he could see the lack of hair on my legs.

I was done, I wanted to run out of there just to get away. He saw the look on my face and told me to relax, that his name was Ben and he worked at the job with my wife Tammy. Tammy called him that morning and asked him if he could meet her at the store. A feeling of relief came over me, but not much of one, now some guy at her job will be talking about my shaved legs and nail polish. Gee, wasn't that just great.

Ben puts his hands on my hips and tells me to just take a few deep breaths. I must have stopped breathing. Then he snatches my under wear down to my ankles as well, and here I am naked, in front of this stranger with just a tee shirt on, no body hair at all, and cherry slush metallic pink nail polish on my toes. I won't lie, I was getting a little aroused but still scared. There is just something about being fully exposed in front of a stranger that makes you sit on the submissive side of the fence, especially if he was the one that stripped your clothes off.

Ben then tells me to get on my knees and he has me undo his zipper, although nervous about it, I found myself intrigued at the opportunity of the moment. I get it open and he isn't wearing underwear and he has this average sized dick. I wanted to ask what happened to the myth? I didn't say it, but I sure wanted to.

I'm touching it, feeling it, and looking at it intently. I never had one up this close for me to get a good look at. Ben tells me to go ahead and taste it. Now, my wife has given me plenty of blow jobs to where I know exactly what to do and how it goes, so I did it. I can't say that I was any good at it, but I attempted it. I never knew that if you put it in too far that it was hard for a person to breathe.

Apparently, I wasn't doing it as good as Tammy does, so after about 4 or 5 minutes, he pulls me up and says that he has a better idea. He pulls me onto his lap straddling him with a knee on either side of him. I was able to feel a dick against my "pussy" for the very first time, it wasn't a weird feeling and it actually felt kind of nice.

He didn't try to enter me, but he just rubbed it against my new "Pussy". The head was a little wet so it slipped up and down pretty easily and it felt even better, but that didn't last long because it dried up after a few minutes. Ben then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out something like Vaseline. I got off his lap and watched him rub it all over his dick then he told me to come back over and had me back on his lap, but this time my legs weren't bent like I was kneeling, he had me drape my legs over the sides of the tall armed chair while still sitting on his lap.

Remember, I'm tiny and trying to put my legs over the arms of the chair left me no balance on his lap so Ben had a hold to my hips and put me in just the right spot on his lap. It was a very squishy feeling with all that stuff on his dick, but I got used to it. He started to move my hips back and forth so his dick could slide up and down my Pussy.

I figured, after about 5 minutes, I can do this, basically jerking him off by him rubbing his dick back and forth on me...no problem! We picked up the pace and was really moving it along when something got tangled and he went right up into my virgin Pussy. I froze, the pain was horrendous, like I was split literally in half. I never felt such pain like that ever in my life. My legs and feet had no traction dangling off the high armed chair and I couldn't pull off to relieve the sheer pain I was going through. He froze as well, holding me right there and not moving, but not letting go of my hips either.

Ben told me to push against it and it would help with the pain. I honestly tried, but it hurt way too much. After holding me there a few long needed minutes, he eased his grip on my hips and that helped me to relax some. Then he started moving back and forth slowly, ever so slowly and the pain eased away.

After a few minutes, he picked up the pace a bit and I had kind of an out of body vision, I was getting banged like a girl. Wow, what a realization! You think about it a lot, but to see yourself actually having it done to you is different. Needless to say, it didn't last too long after that, maybe 10 minutes at the most and he was done. Ben laid me backward to the floor as my legs were still on the arms of the chair, they were numb for the lack of blood running through them.

Ben got up and left and I could barely move my legs, let alone stand. He locked the door again as he walked out and left me there on the floor trying to catch my balance and trying to keep my legs from quivering. After a few minutes, my knees stopped buckling and I was able to stand up and get dressed.

As I walked out of the dressing room, I saw Tammy standing there smirking at me. She asked if everything fit ok, I told her it hurt like hell while we were walking to the cashier area, she told me that it hurt when I did her that way, so now I knew she wasn't lying.

We went home, I hit the shower right away and went to lay down to recover. Tammy got on the phone with Janie telling her everything that she did and what all happened.

So, that was my very first time actually being banged like a girl. I wish I could say that this time was the only time that Tammy and Janie did something to me, but look for my next submission, it goes on.

manmatch
manmatch
12 Followers