Wife and Dau Ch. 01: Backalley Whores

Story Info
My wife and my daughter break my heart in a dirty alley.
2.8k words
3.76
57.9k
95

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character portrayed is eighteen or older.

*****

I was battling alcoholism, and I was losing.

Things had gone wrong. After nearly three decades working at the same fucking job, I hadn't gotten the promotion. It was my only chance. I had waited years for the site manager to retire or die. When he finally had, those bastards had hired off site. The only reason I didn't quit was because, well... what the fuck else was I supposed to do?

Now that the spot was filled, there was no room to move up. The work hurt my body; all of my joins were shot, my back throbbed, and my feet were sore. I couldn't keep doing what I'd been doing, but there was nowhere to go.

There was also no point in going home. The house was empty; I knew that already. My wife was never there. Even my daughter was distant; once she had turned eighteen, she all but vanished. The two of them were on constant 'mother-daughter dates,' whatever the hell that meant.

So I start going on 'daddy dates:' me, a few doubles of J.D., and a dimly-lit bar full of men just like me. We all stayed there until they kicked us out, watching the liquid drain from the inside of our glasses, ice cubes glinting dimly in the glow of football games that had long since ended, playing on televisions turned down too low to hear.

My stomach lurched.

I ducked down an alley to vomit. It was warm and private, just barely lit by the light of a convenience store two blocks down. My hands, groping in front of me, found the smooth, green side of a dumpster. I braced myself, knelt down, and unclenched my stomach.

It was then, while I was letting it all pour out, that I realized I wasn't alone. Shuffling in the gloom, a line of men- mostly my age, were looking straight ahead, hypnotized by something. Soft, female moaning sounded in the dark.

'Nice,' I muttered, wiping my mouth. I was trembling. My vision was blurred.

Maybe I could use a show.

I peered around the dumpster I had tucked myself behind. On the other side, the mewling of a young woman was unmistakable. Further down the alley, a more mature woman's voice blended into the night. Hookers, taking customers in the alley. The line of men were hopeful Johns. They clenched paper money in their hands, crushed cigarette butts under their boots, chuckled softly, and didn't look at each other.

Squinting, I realized that there was a gap between the dumpster and the brick wall of the building that I was leaning against. I edged myself in the gap, sucking in my gut.

Heavily constricted, I edged myself toward the sound of sex. The young woman's moaning was muffled but clear. Multiple male voices were grunting, groaning, softly swearing.

Somehow, ever resilient, my cock grew hard.

I was close, within two feet of the action, but well-hidden behind the dumpster. I was lucky that this one mostly seemed to be filled with cardboard, but the fragrances of the alley- piss, vomit, garbage, and cum- still filled my throat.

'Ah... mmm... mmm, mmahhh... mmahhh...' moaned the girl. Her voice hummed through the flesh stuffing her mouth.

'Damnnn slut,' groaned a male voice, 'you're gonna be rich.'

I could almost see her. I could hear the sound of cocks moving in and out of her, a faintslsh, shlp, glrch, sound. The girl's voice, obstructed by some obstacle lodged deep in her throat, was close at hand.

'Mmmph... Glmmmph...'sllllrch'... Smmmph...'glshlshlshh...

The sex was rough, I could tell.

Finally, I reached the edge of the dumpster.

Carefully, I slid forward, squinting into the darkness of the alley.

The bright light of a phone, eagerly recording, illuminated the scene, in harsh contrast.

At first, it was difficult to tell what was happening. Slowly, she came into focus. A young woman was moving, her body shifting in time to the motion of three.. no, four... no! five! men.

Her body was being held up, twisted at a strange angle. A man was thrusting into her ass; that much was clear. But there were three men between her legs, thrusting and moaning... it couldn't be. It was. Two cocks were being pounded rhythmically into her pussy. I could only see her legs, and the curving side of one buttock. Her legs jerked and twitched in time with their pounding, muscled movements.

'MMMMMPH!' the voice moaned in ecstasy.

I couldn't see her face. Two more men were crouched over her face, their hips and buttocks moving back and forth, awkwardly in time with one another.

GLSH, 'MMPH,'SPLSH, GLSH came the sounds.

Careful to avoid the light of the phone, I stuck my head out, just a bit. There was something vaguely familiar about the moans.An amateur pornstar I know?, I thought, hopefully. Not that I had much energy for porn.

I could smell the sex now, and see the cum splattered on the dumpster, on the brick walls behind us, on the crumbled asphalt below us.

'Huuuurgh,' groaned a man, and then another. The two men in her pussy were coming. I could see their balls tighten from between their leg and then twitch, moving forward as they emptied their load. They stayed in for long moments, jerking their hips lightly, and the girl moaned around the two cocks in her mouth, her cries of ecstasy echoing and soft, absorbed by pumping flesh.

Finally, the two in her pussy pulled away, cocks limp. Her lower body was still being held up by the man who was noisily working in her ass.

He held her at an odd angle, and suddenly, her ruined pussy was only a few feet away. Its bald lips were puffy and red, clearly sore and flushed with arousal. The vagina itself was yawning open. Two adult men had just put their cocks in it at once, and had stretched it wide. I could almost see clear through to the cervix. Red and swollen, her inner walls were visibly contracting, gulping the semen pooled within. Her tunnel was a lake of clouded, white fluid, which mixed with her own juice and poured to the ground.

I pulled out my cock. I had to stroke it, now.

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought,Take a look at this filthy backalley whore... What a fucking disgrace, I thought, starting to masturbate.

The girl's lower body was perfect, rounded in tight curves, and the buttocks that were being pounded bounced as perfect bubbles of soft, silky flesh. Her pink inner lips were tight, pierced in multiple places. A hood piercing tipped in a pink gem glittered, delicate and beautiful, in the night.

She actually was wearing clothing: two plastic, platform heels, like strippers wore, and a tiny, thin piece of fabric that might have been a skirt, which was now pushed up between her hips and navel. It partially obscured the tattoo on her lower stomach that was written in script: CUM DUMP. Her navel was pierced as well, with an intricate piece of jewelry, which included the word 'SLUT' written in gemstones.

Her buttocks clenched as the third man came inside, groaning so loudly that a man in line shushed him. 'Quiet, asshole, we want to dump loads too.'

The girl let out an 'MMMPPPPPPPHH!!' as cum spurted into her asshole. Delight filled her voice.

'Hey fuck you, you'll get your chance. These chicks stay here all night.'

Right.. there were two whores here tonight. From down the alley, I could hear the moans of another woman. I should check out that scene, too, before I blew. I calmed my jerking, clenching my teeth.

The man bent down and slipped a few tens into a cheap, plastic purse laying on the ground, unzippered and open wide. It was filled with bills: $10s, $50s, and $100s, and the money was wrinkled and splattered with cum.

The two men thrusting their cocks into the girl's mouth hastened their rhythm. I had pulled back to leave, but I hesitated. I wanted to see her face. What kind of girl was moaning in ecstasy to be banged by five men at once, shoved up next to a dumpster?

One of the men moaned, then the other. The thrusting of their asses slowed. They held her still.

GLP... GLUG... 'MMMmmm...'slrch... glp, glup...

She wasn't just swallowing but gulping it down, sucking every drop out of the two cocks plugging her throat before she would let them leave. The men panted. I could see them trembling.

Don't cum, I reminded myself, focusing.

One man pulled away, and then another.

The girl's face-

What?

My heart stopped.

The girl's face was fresh and beautiful. She was clearly still in her teens.

Her lips were full, pink, and glazed with cum. Semen was spattered thickly, oozing in thick streams from the corner of her mouth down her chin, curving down her slender neck, to coat breasts that were shockingly large on her petite frame. Each of these was topped with a pink cherry nub of a nipple pierced through with posts that had metal words hanging from them. 'DUMB' read one. 'WHORE' read the other.

Maddison?

No.

It couldn't be.

No, no, no.

Nononononononono

My mind rejected reality.

'Mmmmm,' the girl said, in a sweet, tender voice. Maddy's voice.

She ran her tongue all along her lips, and licked cum from her finger tips, swabbing her oozing pussy lightly before she did so.

'Thank you, daddies,' she purred, and more semen was pooled in her mouth. She paused to swallow it, giggling. 'Now... who's next?'

More men jostled forward, shoving and pushing.

I couldn't think. My vision was going dark. I couldn't breathe.

Alarm bells were ringing in my head, so loudly I could barely hear the wet sucking sound that echoed through the alley as more men- adult men, hairy and thick with massive, ruddy penises and heavy, sagging ballsacks- penetrated my sweet, innocent baby girl. The stench of sex suffocated us all.

'Slut,' they growled, 'disgusting slut.'

Weakly, I crept out from behind the dumpster. I was staggering down the alley then, stumbling, barely able to walk.

SPLSH, GLSH,... 'mmmmm... ah...'glshglshglsh, splsh 'ooooh,daddy...'SPLSH SPLSH...

No...

This couldn't be real. I had passed out. was having a nightmare. The worst nightmare I'd ever had.

I stumbled forward, not even realizing I was still gripping my cock- hard as a rock- in my hand.

I didn't turn back the way I had come from, instead staggering further down the alley. I had to wake up.

My little girl, my sweet baby girl... With her pigtails and big, blue puppy-dog eyes, her hugs and school crushes and butterfly kisses.

No. No, it wasn't real.

As though from a great distance, I heard the moaning of another woman, low and deeply satisfied.

Around another dumpster, another line of men with their cocks in their hands were waiting. Some of them crowded around the other whore in a semi-circle, jerking.

'...more...' groaned the woman.

In my heart, I knew whose voice I was listening to before a gap in the crowd opened up.

My wife was getting fucked.

Her body was turned toward the crowd, knees bent, legs spread as wide open as possible. She was being held in the air by the man whose massive, dark cock was stretching her pussy impossibly wide open. He was tall and muscular, and he chuckled as he moved her body up and down on her cock. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy, and she was moaning, deep and primal, in a way that I had never heard before. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth.

I was frozen. Subconsciously, my hand continued to stroke.

Milly...

We had been each other's firsts. I would always remember the slight resistance, then yielding pressure that her sweet, pure pussy had given when I pushed inside for the first time. Her gasp, the way she bit her lip, the widening of her deep, blue eyes. The way her body, slim at the time, had relaxed in my arms, trusting me with everything she had.

She had mothered my child. Neither of us had ever had sex with anyone else...

I was faithful. Always faithful, no matter how tough things got.

And so was she.

My angel.

'L-look... ah... at the way...mmmmm... t-this cock is spreading my... p-pussy...' she moaned, and I could hear the soft, insistent sounds of hands stroking cocks, of male breath heaving in short bursts. The smell of sweat and sex was so thick I could barely breathe.

Wet sloshing sounds came from her pussy as she was moved up and down, like a sex doll.

'You're awful slimy in here,' laughed the man, his voice deep. 'How many cocks d'you take tonight?'

'W-who knows...' she moaned, and the men in the alley laughed.

Milly's body had changed since I had married her. Her breasts had tripled in size from motherhood, and her nipples had darkened and grown large. But her breasts had always retained a buoyancy, and now they were bouncing hugely with each thrust downward. They weren't pierced- pierced like Maddy's, I thought, clenching my hand around my cock and feeling nauseous-but they were coated in cum.

Her thighs were thick, and her buttocks- round, large, and firm- jutted out. Her waist had stayed small, though, and the lush hourglass of her figure attracted attention from many admirers.

She was wearing a single piece of fabric. It consisted of a tiny band that covered her crotch- or would have if it weren't being pushed aside to accommodate the trunk-like penis that had spread her apart- and from there split into two, stretching up her torso to 'cover' her nipples (it didn't), and then passed over her shoulders. The fabric, where it wasn't stained and yellowed, was gold and shiny.Cheap, I thought. It looked cheap.

During our marriage, Milly had worn lingerie, once or twice. 'Frilly things,' she called them, with a laugh. The night of our wedding, she wore something white, with meshes, laces, and ribbons, and satin bows that hid soft, modest flesh, waiting to spill out into my hands.

Years later, after the job and Maddy had eaten up our time, during the months, then years, where I only saw her awake for an hour a day, sometimes she wore garments to bed that only seemed practical for sex. But after twelve hours a day of lifting, pushing, groaning in pain as every piece of my body creaked and broke with effort, I just couldn't summon the energy to do anything about it. She had reached over to stroke my dick, and it had remained curled up, just as beaten down and exhausted as I was.

Eventually, she'd stopped trying.

This is my fault, I thought.

My hand was moving up and down on my cock now, and I paused to spit into my hand.

I'd finish.

It was the least I could do.

The man was furiously pumping her body, up and down.

Maybe...

If I had just found the energy to pull down those panties, the ones were only practical for sex...

'Oh,GoddddDDDDD!!' she moaned.

'Good bitch,' the man behind her chuckled. His lips, chapped and cracked, parted. A wide, slick tongue slid from her collar bone to the divot behind her ear, where her jawbone met the swell of her skull. I knew that part of her well. It was where her scent was strongest.

Milly...

'Ahhhhhhhhh!' from down the alley, Maddison gave a deep, full moan. Her voice brimmed with the pleasure of womanhood.

'HURRRRHHHHHH' hollered the man fucking my wife.

We all came together.

The semi-circle of men I was standing in sprayed jizz like a fountain, shooting out toward my wife. My balls tightened, and the arc of my cum lanced toward her, stretching toward her body, fading away into the dark space between us. The gigantic balls of the man penetrating her lifted up, pumped... twitched... filled.

Her eyes rolled back. I could see her pussy pulse, her hole moving up and down to swallow, her lips fluttering.

He pumped.

Shot after shot.

Her eyes were rolled back, her eyelashes batting erratically, like the wings of a fly struggling against death. From the corner of her eye, a tear of joy slid down her body, tracing her stained curves, to come to drip onto the asphalt below.

My Milly.

I don't remember getting home. I don't even remember zipping up my pants. I just remember the sound of door opening and closing, hours later, after dawn had begun to glow. The sound of hushed giggling, the spray of water as the two of them shared a shower. Low female voices whispering secrets.

The bed pressed down. A hand stroked my forehead. Lips grazed my cheek.

'I love you,' said Milly's voice.

I was rolled toward the wall, hunched over, trying not to breathe, not to cry.

I love you, too, I thought, my eyes filled with tears.

It was all my fault.

I'm so sorry.