Wife and Dau Ch. 02: Bedtime Whores

Story Info
I let them know that I know their secret.
5.8k words
4.21
32.7k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a threesome between a father, his wife, and his daughter. Please proceed at your own discretion.

Every character portrayed in this story is eighteen years old or older.

---

I sat between them on the couch.

My laptop was resting on the coffee table in front of us. An HDMI cable bridged the gap between its darkened screen and the television. Blue and pale, the glow of the TV lent an eerie cast to what was otherwise a cozy living room, well-appointed with handcrafted furniture, a thick carpet, and a crackling fire in the fireplace. My wife, Milly, and I had worked hard to afford the best for ourselves and out daughter.

I had nearly worked myself to death. As I prepared to enter my forties, my body was slowly giving out on me.

'Should I make popcorn, daddy?' My daughter, Maddy, was nestled to my left. Her head was leaning against my shoulder, her blonde hair flowing down my arm. Half-lidded, her eyes bore an expression of mild confusion.

She yawned.

'Nah, I don't think so. Tired, Mad?' I asked. She nodded.

I knew why.

On my other side, Milly stretched and nuzzled against me. She wore a satin slip that lay over her curves, shimmering when she moved.

'This is so nice,' she said, her husky voice quiet, 'we should do this more often.' I grunted, a noncommittal sound.

For the first time in years, I had taken a day off. 'I want to spend time with my girls,' I had told them. They were shocked. I kept Maddy home from school, and we had spent the day together until Milly had gotten home from work. Our time together had stretched late into the evening, and the pair had already dressed for bed.

Though they didn't know it, it was also the first day in years during which I hadn't had a drink. Was that why I was shaking?

No. I was shaking for another reason.

'So, what did you want to show us, daddy?' asked Maddy. Though many months had passed since her eighteenth, she still looked up at me through golden lashes, her lips barely smudged with pink lip gloss, her expression sweet. But I knew that below her thick, pink hoodie and thin cotton shorts, her body painted a wildly different picture. I could catch glimpses of it, now that I was looking. Trying not to picture what lay below, I flexed my thighs, suppressing my erection.

I leaned forward, disturbing their cuddling, and tapped the keyboard. My heart was pounding in my stomach. I felt sick. Somehow, though, I also felt centered. I needed to do this. They needed me to do this, too.

I hit play, and shifted the tab to the television.

In the confused quiet that followed, both women stared at the screen.

And then it hit them. They realized exactly what it was that I was playing for them. Their bodies tensed. Except for the moaning on screen, the room was silent.

The videos hadn't been hard to find. In fact, there were dozens of them. All it took was looking for them. Once I included the term 'amateur' and the name of our city, they were ubiquitous.

'...gangbang,'

'...escort,'

'...whore,'

'...teen,'

'...spinner,'

'...tattooed,'

'...pierced,'

'...thick ass,'

'...triple penetration,'

'...double vaginal,'

'...double oral,'

and simply

'...sluts.'

had all all returned results, all shot by different phones, all dimly lit in alleys and in basements, sometimes in truck stops.

Not just that, but I had discovered that they both had 'names' that never heard before. 'Chastity' was my daughter's name. 'Sapphire' was my wife. Once I had found these, the searches were even easier.

Individually, the videos had gotten thousands of views. However, some enterprising fan had let go of his dick long enough to cut together a compilation, and that video had been seen hundreds of thousands of time. 'BACK ALLEY WHORES NASTY CUMSLUTS CHASTITY AND SAPPHIRE TAKE TWENTY COCKS EACH.'

The comments section was filled. Half of the anonymous men wrote things like 'fucking gross,' and 'filthy sluts. Look at that wedding ring lol.' The other half, however, were eye-opening. 'I fucked Chastity twice with the rest of the football team,' wrote one. 'Sapphire took me home and did me and my friends in her husband's bed,' wrote another. It was true. He had linked to the video.

BACK ALLEY WHORES was playing on screen. It was thirty minutes long, and we watched it all. Midway through, I felt my cock stiffen again. But I had prepared for this, and held a pillow in my lap, my legs crossed.

The reality is, I had jerked off to it every night since I had found it. And before that, I had jerked off to the memories of finding out the hard way what my two girls were up to on their 'mother-daughter dates.' At first, it made me feel sick. Every time I finished, I cried afterward. Now I needed it; the process was automatic.

'Daddy!' cried my daughter, on screen. Two men were fitting their cocks into her pussy.

Chastity, the whore on screen, and Maddy, the young woman curled up on the couch, barely resembled one another.

Maddy, my daughter, wore modest, high-waisted skirts, layered cardigans, and fashionable boots. Her face was cherubic, her features soft: soft skin, soft, full lips in a perfect cupid's bow, and soft, plush cheeks.

Chastity, the whore, had pierced nipples and multiple genital piercings. She had a tattoo that read 'CUM DUMP' on her lower stomach, and had gained pink tattoos that bordered her nipples which caused them to take on the shapes of hearts. She wore harsh, thick make-up. Her clothing was obscene. Transparent plastic meshes, microskirts that covered nothing, whole-body fishnets, and platform heels and boots that were never less than six inches tall adorned her body. By the end of the videos they were usually torn, or so stained with semen that they were worthless.She must spend a fortune on that stuff, I had thought, once. But the money the men stuffed into the box at her feet was more than enough to pay for it.

And Milly...

Milly was always sexy. Somehow, in these past years, I had forgotten.

I had married her and gotten her pregnant when she was young, barely older than Maddy was now. Her body had recovered easily, but her breasts, buttocks, and thighs had swollen permanently, though her waist remained tight. Her lush hourglass figure drew looks of naked lust from younger men, as did her face. Her eyes were clear, dark, and blue, her irises rimmed with black, and her lips were dark and full.

Even in her daily life, she preferred form-fitting clothing, sheer silks and long dresses with slits up their sides. She tanned easily, and her slender calves looked good wrapped in the leather straps of her sandals. But she still dressed like a professional real estate agent, a job she had taken because it would allow her have flexible hours when Maddy was still young.

As 'Sapphire,' she seemed to prefer 'clothing' that was little more than nylon strips, which allowed her enormous breasts to swing free, and her thick, heavy ass to bounce up and down as it was pounded. Her labia had thickened as she grew older, I had realized at some point. They were plumper and fuller than I remembered.Woman age better than men, I had thought, palming my own sagging ballsack ruefully.

'Fill me, baby! Fill my ass with cum!,' she moaned on screen.

'Bitch, your ass is so full of cum it's gonna explode when I pull my cock out,' laughed the man. He was right. Jets of cum gushed out.

The video ended.

Silence fell. I was shaking. My chest was tight. I couldn't speak.

'Well, we knew you'd find out eventually,' said Milly, finally.

'So...' she added after a moment. Her voice was shaking. '...You'll be wanting a divorce. I can pay for it. Now that Maddy's an adult, it won't be hard. She can live with me. You can keep the house. Car too.'

Inside my body, my heart plummeted to my stomach. Somehow, in all the weeks that I had been sweating, cumming, and laying up at night, the word 'divorce' had never crossed my mind.

'N-no,' I choked out, tears stinging my eyes. 'No, Mill... no, please don't leave me.'

Milly turned and looked at me, shocked.

'What?'

'I...'

I broke down, sobbing, holding my wife's warm, thick body in my arms. She smelled so familiar, a mix of her natural scent and the scent of the lotions and shampoos that composed her daily routine. 'I'm so sorry,' I gasped. I hated to cry in front of my daughter, but I couldn't hold it back. 'I'm sorry I wasn't there... I'm sorry I didn't f-fuck you...' I buried my face in Milly's chest, sobbing.

'Daddy,' said Maddy softly, from behind me. She laid her head against my back.

'Darling...' said Milly. Her voice was tight. I looked up. Her blue eyes brimmed with tears. 'Darling, I'm sorry, but... I don't want to stop hooking. I know-- you probably think it's disgusting. You probably... you probably can't even look at me.' She started to cry, then, too. 'But it feels right. I-- Ineed it,' she explained, and I could see that she was desperate to get through to me. 'Maddy feels the same way,' she added, and I could feel my daughter's nod between my shoulder blades. 'I think that we were born to have sex with as many men as we can. I only wish I'd known it sooner, so I didn't have to hurt you. I'm sorry.'

'I don't want you to stop whoring.'

I'd said it.

Milly stared. Her mouth was wide open.

'I just want you to be safer. Who knows what those guys could do to you? What if they got violent? I'm not even there to protect you.'

From behind me, Milly broke the silence. 'You... You... You aren't mad, daddy?'

'No, baby.' I had been angry, at first. And then sad. And then...

Something opened up in me. They both seemed so happy when they were getting fucked. I had never seen joy like that in either of them. At first I had worried that they were on drugs, in terrible debt, or getting blackmailed, but tossing their rooms and reading their email accounts, scrolling their private messages after Milly had gone to sleep-- she'd forgotten, I think, that my fingerprint could unlock her phone-- had convinced me otherwise.

They just loved getting fucked.

Suddenly, Milly's beautiful face, with its high cheekbones and almond eyes, crinkled. She wailed and wrapped her arms around me, sobbing into my chest. I drew her close, kissing her deeply.

Were her lips sticky? Below the pillow, my cock stiffened again, and this time I didn't try to control it.

I turned and drew Maddy into the embrace. She looked up and softly, gently, pushed her lips to mine. I lingered there, kissing my daughter, and then my wife. Milly placed a finger on Maddy's face and tilted it upward, and then kissed her.

My heart beat. I had one more thing I had to say.

'I need you to know...' I swallowed hard. If we were going to be honest, I wanted us to be completely honest. No more secrets. 'I've masturbated to that video more than anything else in my entire life.' I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to see their reaction. 'Mill, seeing your body getting fucked like that makes me so fucking hard-- I feel like I forgot I even had a cock until I saw those guys sticking their dicks in your ass.'

But that wasn't the hard part; the part that might finally drive them away.

'And Maddy... seeing you get fucked, seeing those sexy piercings on my little girl, that makes daddy cum faster than anything. Sometimes, I wish it were my cock inside you, too.'

I barely dared to breathe.

In some of the videos, Milly had held Maddy while she was getting fucked. In one, she had sucked cum from Maddy's gaping hole, pausing to wiggle her tongue in Maddy's pussy as the cum leaked down her throat. But was that the same? Would they hate for lusting after my own daughter?

I felt lips on mine. One pair, and then two. A beautiful sight awaited me when I let my eyes open. The girls were kissing, and they were trying to include me.

It was all the answer I needed.

My tongue slipped into Maddy's mouth, then Milly's. Our lips were brushing, pressing down on each other's, and the soft sucking sounds that resulted were the only thing filling my mind.

With my left hand, I reached up and pulled the zipper on Maddy's hoodie down. She slipped out of it, pulling her cotton shorts down to her thighs as she shifted her weight. With my right hand, I felt under Milly's slip and pulled aside her lacy panties. Below them, her pussy was warm and, as I discovered when I dug my fingers between her lips, slick.

'Were you whoring today?' I asked her, slipping my index finger inside of her. I could feel the answer.

'Yes, but--' she whispered, looking up into my eyes, a guilty expression on her face.

I kissed her.

'Did you have fun?'

'...Yes,' she admitted, flushing, when I let her speak. I could hear her breath, heavy and quick.

'Good.'

I turned to my daughter, and my own breath caught.

'Our little girl is beautiful, isn't she?' asked Milly, and I could feel her walls twitch as I stroked the spot just inside of her opening.

'Damn... She really is.'

I had seen Maddy's body in action, and watched it a hundred times in the videos, but this was different.

I pulled my finger out of my wife's pussy and began to run both of my hands over my daughter's naked body.

The tattoos seemed so surreal in the dim, flickering light of our fireplace. I could see how the flesh of her skin curved under the words, rising in goosebumps as I caressed her. Her nipples stiffened, and I admired the way the inked heart shapes matched their light color. Her body was perfect. Her girlish face, slim neck, and slender hips were almost out of place juxtaposed with her swollen, jutting breasts. She wasn't wearing her most shocking jewelry, but pink gems still glittered on either side of each of her nipples, at the top of her navel, and above her clit.

Layered in shadow, painted in warm colors, she looked like a dream.

'Daddy...' she said, softly. Her eyes shone with desire. 'I love you.'

'I love you, sweetie,' I whispered, 'both of you.'

The happiness in their eyes made my heart soar. Milly was right. She needed this, and so did we.

I let the pillow fall to the ground, and both girls giggled. My erection was straining against my pajama bottoms.

Milly stood. She let the satin slip slide down to the carpet, and then, her movements languorous, slid her panties down too, stepping out of them delicately.

'Oh, baby...' My voice caught in my throat.

It was as though I had never seen her before. The tanned curves of her body flickered in the light of the fire. Her breasts were heavy and thick, and her thighs flared from slim calves. Glossy blonde hair cascaded down her back. She looked like a photograph from a gentlemen's magazine, except for the fact that a stream of cloudy fluid was dripping from her pussy.

Noticing this, she blushed, and tried to hold her legs together.

'Don't hide it, babe,' I told her softy. 'Spread your pussy for me. Let me see what it looks like when my gorgeous wife's been used.'

Maddy, who had stayed curled up on the couch, reached down and pulled my pajama bottoms down, giggling as my cock sprang out. I had seen for myself that it wasn't the largest cock she had ever taken, but it was still a good size, and respectably thick. I was also hard-- even harder than I had been the night I found them fucking in the alley. Veins were already standing out. Pre-cum pooled on the tip. I would have to pace myself, or cum far too early.

Milly looked into my eyes, unsure if I was really asking for this. I stroked Maddy's hair and nodded.

With two fingers, she spread her lips. She focused for a moment, and then a strand of thick, white fluid slowly oozed toward the floor. It stretched out, a heavy droplet of semen, and stopped moving as it was just below her knees. There it dangled, gleaming in the light of the fire.

'How many guys today?' I asked. My voice was low. Heat surged through me.

'Just three.'

Maddy brushed her hair behind her ear, passed her tongue over her lips, and kissed the head of my cock. My breath caught, and I swallowed, trying to focus on Milly.

'O-only three?' I teased.

'It was a slow day,' she admitted, blushing, running her hands over her lower stomach as Maddy's tongue darted out from between her lips and began to lap at my cock. 'But... later tonight...'

'O-oh yeah? ...ah... Do you... have a hot date?' It was difficult not to moan. I brushed my hands over Maddy's head, stroking it and rubbing it. Her tongue was wiggling at my urethra, then she moved to kiss the nerve ending at the bottom of the head, then swirled her tongue over the whole head, gently lowering her lips to massage just the very tip. 'F-fuck...'

'I usually just go down to 5th street and the dates come to me...' Milly chuckled. Her hand was rubbing her clit now, casually. The strand of cum dropped and fell to the carpet. She blushed. 'You wouldn't believe the dry-cleaning bills I have these days.'

Maddy's lips moved down, smooth and wet, past the rim of my cock, and then back up, and back down, bobbing in perfect rhythm.

'Ughhh... F-fuck... Well, that makes... s-sense. You um... could just invite them h-here...'

Milly knelt, and before I knew it her face was next to our daughter's, her dark, blue eyes gazing up into mine. My hips were rolling already.

'I think you better make that decision when your cock's not being sucked,' she said, wryly, and then turned her attention to my balls. Her lips parted, and her tongue lapped out, caressing my sack.

'OHHHhhhh yeah... yeah... I-- ah... M-milly,.. Maddy... fuck...'

Maddy stopped sucking. I looked down in alarm. The air of the room felt cold after the wet warmth of her mouth.

'Daddy, could you call me Chastity?'

I stared at her blankly.

'Chastity...?' I looked at Milly, who was still lapping at my sack '...and Sapphire, too?'

'If you don't mind,' murmured Milly.

'Okay...' Somehow, I understood. It was like they were different women now. I had lost Milly a long time ago, but I had gained Sapphire. And Maddy, well...

She slid her lips down my shaft, getting halfway before I felt my cock hit the back of her throat.

Maddy had been a girl, and Chastity was the woman she became.

'Mm... I'm so proud of you, sweetie...' murmured Milly-- no... Sapphire...-- to our daughter, as she began to lick the underside of my cock. To my surprise, Sapphire's fingertip wandered to the muscled ring of my asshole.

The first time she had tried to finger me, almost a decade ago now, I had snapped at her, and pushed her head up to my cock instead. The thought had filled me with panic. Now, as she teased my rim, I couldn't remember why I had been scared. Why not just try it?

Gently, I encouraged her exploration, moaning softly as she probed me. Her eyebrow was raised, and a slight smile played across her face. Her fingernail, I noted, was painted a glossy blue. I groaned as it slid in. At that moment, my daughter-- Chastity-- adjusted her position, and pushed her head down. The head of my cock slid down her throat.Gllrch.

I groaned.

'GOD. Goddd...'

Slllrch... Glp... Glp... Glp... Glrch... Slrch... Glp...

Mil-- Sapphire tapped me, inside. Her finger pushing in little strokes of gentle pressure, even but urgent. My hips pushed back, raising my asshole slightly forward.

'Oh,God! Fuck!'

The 'O' of Chastity's throat was squeezing my cock with every movement. I looked down. She was laying across the couch, angling my dick into her mouth. Her lips... my sweet little girl's lips, so soft and pink, were open and full of my flesh; she'd swallowed me so deeply that her mouth met my pubic mound. She couldn't talk, only swallow, gasping for air with after every few bobs. She was squeaking, though, little delighted moans and gasps as she throated me.

Her eyes met mine. It took everything I had not to spill down her throat.

12