Wife and Ex-Wife Ch. 13

Story Info
The two couples discover the joys of group sex!
4.5k words
4.36
13.1k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two other occupants of the house took notice when Amelia and Larry walked hand in hand out of Larry's bedroom: Patrick followed them closely as he sat at the dining table (Nina, as usual, had banished him from the kitchen as a useless male who would only get in her way as she prepared a lavish breakfast), and Nina looked them up and down as they sauntered into the kitchen—Larry to get a quick cup of coffee before exiting, and Amelia to take her customary place as Nina's helper in making the meal.

As they sat down to eat, Nina in particular noticed a complete change in Larry's demeanor: for the first time since his arrival at the house, he seemed calm, relaxed, and at peace with himself. Nina almost burst into derisive laughter as he gazed lovingly at Amelia, but managed to restrain herself; Patrick, for his part, had to resist giving Larry a hearty slap on the back, as if to say, "Way to go, guy!"

Nina collared Amelia after breakfast was over.

"So, how was it?" she said excitedly, with the giddiness of a teenager pumping her friend for juicy details.

"Oh, Nina, you don't have to ask," Amelia said primly.

"Oh, come on, Amelia! Give me some details."

"That's pretty rude of you! Don't you believe in privacy?"

"I'm not sure," Nina said drily, "that there's any such thing in this house."

"Well," Amelia said, blushing, "it was fine—wonderful, in fact."

"Wonderful, eh?"

"Yes. It probably wasn't just me. It's pretty clear he's—missed it."

"Yeah, I bet he has. His precious Wendy left him ages ago."

"But I've grown really close to him ever since he got here. I think he's a dear." Amelia looked suddenly spooked, wondering if she had made a faux pas: after all, given the way Larry had treated Nina during their marriage, she wouldn't exactly have characterized him as "a dear."

But all she said was: "Is that so?"

"Yes," Amelia said defiantly. "I—I feel a lot for him." She was strangely reluctant to admit to Nina exactly how much she felt for Larry.

"I can see you do. But frankly I'm not interested in that. I want to know what you did."

"I'm not telling you!" Amelia said hotly.

"Oh, just give me something. How many times did he do it?"

"Um, three, I think."

"Yeah? That's pretty good! Did he go into your bottom?"

"Yes, once." Then, after a pause: "You know, he's not quite well enough to, um, take charge, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, so you're saying you had to be on top?"

"Yes."

"You couldn't have done anal sex that way."

"We did that on our sides. He could manage that."

"Well, good for him." Nina herself paused as she peered intently at Amelia. "I just hope you didn't tire him out too much—because I'm next."

Amelia gasped. "You mean to say—?"

"Yes," Nina said, almost grimly.

"But—but what's Patrick going to say? I mean, it's one thing if Larry does it with me, but with you . . ."

"I'm sure he won't mind. I mean, where does he get off denying me when he—you know." And she gazed significantly at Amelia.

"I see what you mean."

"Anyway, I really don't think he'll care."

"You really feel that much for Larry—after what happened?"

"Oh, that was years ago. And anyway, he's apologized until he's blue in the face. In a lot of ways, he's suffered more than I have because of what he did. So maybe he deserves some forgiveness."

"I think so. But it helps that you also have Patrick."

"Yes—that helps a lot."

"Well, all I can say is, good luck. You may have forgotten how big he is."

"I'm sure it'll come back to me."

It was fairly late in the evening before Nina brought up the subject with Patrick. It was, of course, Amelia's turn to be with him, but she waited demurely in Patrick's studio while Nina had what promised to be a fairly brief discussion with her always laconic husband.

"Um, Patrick," she began, "I think you know what I want to say."

"Yes, I do," he said, as he calmly stripped naked in front of her. He had certain plans for Amelia, trusting that she wasn't too tired after her encounter with Larry.

"You don't mind, do you?" she went on.

"Not in the least. I just wonder how you've changed your mind about him."

"Oh, that's all in the past. I never really stopped caring for him, you know."

"Yeah, I know. You wouldn't have gotten so angry when talking about him if there wasn't some residual affection there."

"Right you are, you clever man! And I did basically force you and Amelia to take him into the house so he could recover."

"Yes, you did."

"So—it's okay?"

"I said so." Looking right at her, he added: "You have my permission."

She threw her arms around her naked husband, gave him a big kiss on the mouth, said, "You're such a dear," and tripped out of the room. As Amelia made her way to the bedroom, Nina winked at her as she flitted down the stairs.

She wondered whether Larry knew what was in store for him. Giving his closed bedroom door only a perfunctory knock and saying, "It's me, Larry," she burst into the room without further ado.

She was taken aback by the sight of him lying on his bed, his upper body propped up against the headboard. He was entirely naked.

Her mouth dropping slowly, she said, "Oh, so you were expecting me to show up? Or were you thinking Amelia might drop by for another session?"

"Amelia's a darling, and I care for her deeply," Larry said. Like Amelia herself, Larry seemed to find it a bit embarrassing to admit to Nina that he actually loved Patrick's ex-wife. "I wasn't expecting you to come by—but a man is allowed to hope, isn't he?"

All the while, Larry's member was getting larger and larger. It didn't hurt that Nina was watching its expansion with rapt attention.

She stripped in almost exactly the same way Amelia had done the night before, pulling her nightgown from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. That act only completed the engorgement of Larry's organ.

"Let's see what we've got here," Nina said in a businesslike fashion as she fell to her knees next to Larry's bed. She promptly put his cock in her mouth, making satisfied sounds as she recalled its aroma and savor from her years of marriage with him. She had never found him deficient as a lover; in fact, it was she who—in his opinion, anyway—had shown a disinclination toward certain sexual practices that Larry had thirsted for. Well, I'll show him who's a prude and who isn't!

Remembering what Amelia had said about how Larry wasn't fully fit for action, she said, "Shall I go on top?"

Larry seemed tempted by the prospect, but said, "I'd like to try being on top." The women had, of course, given him his daily massage earlier, and he already seemed to be regaining his strength.

"Okay, big guy," Nina said, "give it your best shot."

As Nina placed herself on her back next to him, Larry gingerly positioned himself on her and plunged in. It did take a few moments for Nina to adjust to Larry's larger member, but she quickly found its length and girth supremely satisfying—which was not to say that Patrick's cock was deficient in any way. Larry's thrusts were mild and gentle at first, but as he gained confidence and strength he increased his tempo; and, in spite of his three climaxes the night before, he sent his seed into Nina with all the enthusiasm of a teenage boy.

He made sure to satisfy Nina with his fingers afterward, and as they were resting for what was surely a second round to come, she said slyly, "You wanna go into my bottom, don't you?"

"You like that now?"

"I do."

"Is that Patrick's doing?"

"It is."

"Good man!"

He lubed her up and entered her, taking precautions not to force his way in too fast or too forcefully. In due course of time he had filled her up to the hilt, and as she sought to accommodate him he seized her breasts and nuzzled her neck and shoulders. They both gloried in this most intimate union of their bodies, and Larry bestowed upon her an emission that seemed to go on and on for minutes.

He pulled out, stumbled to the bathroom to wash, then returned to the bed for some serious cuddling.

As he wrapped his arms around her, he said, "So . . . you forgive me?"

She eyed him askance. "I'm not quite sure I've done that. What you did was pretty mean."

"Oh, Nina, I'm so sorry—"

She placed a hand on his mouth. "It's okay—you don't need to apologize again. I know you're sorry. But I have to tell you, it took me a long time to get my self-esteem back. I don't think you quite understand how humiliating and demeaning it is for a woman to be left in the lurch the way you did. What's that horrible expression? 'You traded me in for a newer model.'"

"Nina, I didn't!"

"You did. If I'd been a shrew or a nag, well, maybe you might have had some reason for it. But my only crime was that I didn't let you invade my posterior."

"That wasn't it!"

"Okay, maybe there was more. I won't say I was the world's greatest wife. But it was Patrick who made me feel I was both lovable and desirable, and that's what made me at least think about forgiving you. So you owe him a lot."

"I know. He's a great guy."

"You bet he is. And then there's Amelia."

"What about her?"

"You've taken a real shine to her, haven't you?"

"So what if I have? She's taken a shine to me, too!"

"I know. It's kind of cute, really."

"Cute? Is that what you think?"

"Okay, I don't mean to be patronizing. In fact, I think it's wonderful. You two make a good couple."

"Don't we make a good couple?"

"I don't know about that. I'm Patrick's wife, remember?"

"Yes, but you're here in my bed right now."

"So I am. What do you want to do about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you poked Amelia three times last night. Are you saying you're not up to a third time with me?"

"I—I'm up for it. But . . . you may have to get on top."

"I thought you'd never ask."

*

And so the women exchanged their men on a daily—or, rather, nightly—basis. They were already used to having Patrick every other night, and so Larry fit right into the mix, relieving the women from spending a night alone. Not that there was sex every single night: neither Patrick nor Larry—nor, if truth be told, Nina and Amelia—were up for that much exertion. But in the absence of actual copulation, snuggling before going to sleep was a splendid substitute.

When Saturday night rolled around, Patrick looked around at the others as they sat in the living room. If they stuck to their plan, it would be Nina's night with Patrick and Amelia's with Larry; but Patrick had a different idea.

"I don't suppose," he said to the room in general, "we all want to be in the upstairs bed?"

The others looked at him with various expressions. It had been a while since Nina and Amelia had been in a threesome with Patrick, and Larry was still adjusting to having a different woman in his bed every night.

Nina forced the issue by saying, "And do what, exactly?"

Patrick gave her a flat and expressionless look as if saying, You know full well what we'll do.

Amelia said to Larry, "What do you say, guy?"

Larry licked his lips before saying, "Whatever you folks want is good enough for me."

"Ever the diplomat!" Nina said. She flounced up from the couch and beamed at Patrick. "Well, you're the boss!"

And she headed up the stairs without a backward glance.

Patrick followed her, with Amelia behind her and Larry bringing up the rear.

They all undressed slowly. Larry had never seen the two women naked together, and of course had never seen Patrick naked at all. He wasn't quite sure what was expected of him—and seemed a little discombobulated when Patrick took in his growing member with a sly smile. He had received hints from the women that Larry had a fairly impressive organ, although neither of them had told him it was a tad larger than his. He didn't mind the inch or so that Larry had on him; in fact, he casually went up to his fellow male and gave his cock a bit of a tug, causing Larry to gasp.

Nina and Amelia refreshed their memories of the other's bodies, caressing and kissing each other in a way that got the men pretty excited. Then Nina turned to Patrick and Amelia to Larry, making sure they got their share of attention. After that, it was pure improvisation:

Nina riding Patrick while Amelia rode Larry, the women kissing and fondling each other's breasts while they did so;

the women getting on their hands and knees while their men entered them, switching every few minutes;

Nina squatting over Larry while Amelia sat on his face (Patrick was taking a break from the action);

Nina and Amelia lying on their sides, kissing and stroking each other while Larry poked Nina in her bottom and Patrick did the same to Amelia.

But when Nina decided to trudge off to the bathroom to wipe away the combined sweat and other bodily fluids that were covering her, she came back to the bedroom to gaze upon a remarkable sight:

Amelia was experiencing double penetration for the first time. Larry was lying flat on his back, Amelia lying on top of him; she had placed his cock in her pussy while Patrick, squatting behind her, had entered her anus. Establishing a good rhythm for this procedure was a bit tricky, but pretty soon the men had found a way to get the stimulation each of them needed, while Amelia decided to become utterly passive and let the men "have their way with her," to use an old expression. The sensation of having two cocks in her at the same time, each of them thrusting vigorously, was almost enough to cause her to faint; but she managed to remain conscious and absorb every moment of this unique episode.

Nina watched with tingling excitement as the men worked Amelia over. She didn't know if there was any place for her in the festivities, but she tentatively approached the three of them and alternately stroked Patrick's bottom, Amelia's breasts, and Larry's face. As if on some kind of signal, the two men sensed their climaxes approaching pretty much simultaneously, and as they flooded both of Amelia's orifices with their discharge, she let out a squeal that was just short of a scream.

When they all flopped down on the bed, exhausted, Nina cried, "Hey, you guys, you'd better have something left for me! I'm next!"

The men groaned, Patrick saying, "Nina, dear, give us a little time to recover."

She grudgingly complied, but continued to use her hands and lips to make sure that her men—and Amelia too—remained in the mood for further lovemaking. When, after some minutes, they expressed their readiness for another round, Nina all but forced Amelia out of bed and got herself into position. She wanted to try something slightly different: she placed herself on her side, with Larry in front and Patrick in back, also on their sides. They entered her at the same time, and Nina draped one leg over Larry's hip to allow both him and Patrick easier access to her body.

Nina would never forget the first time she experienced this act. The two men she loved most in the world—and she did love Larry, for all his bad behavior at the end of their marriage—were now firmly ensconced in her, and she thrilled at her capacity to accommodate the two of them together. A man can't go into two women at the same time, can he? She gained a renewed sense of the power of women to dominate men through sexual congress. Male desire was a powerful thing, but the female could tame or control it through allowing or denying it access. As the two men thrust into her, front and back, she wistfully felt it might be possible to take yet another man into her mouth, if such a man could be found.

The seed they shot into Nina, Patrick seizing a breast while Larry pressed his lips against hers, was for Nina a fitting tribute to the love and desire she had elicited from these two very different men. It put a seal on their devotion to her, and her own climax flowed naturally from their actions.

When they pulled out of her, Nina felt a redoubling of the sad sense of vacancy that she always experienced after coitus. Gosh, there's really nothing like being filled by a man. The only thing better is being filled by two men!

*

Now that Larry had emphatically become a permanent member of the household, there was some talk of finding a new and bigger house. Both Larry and Amelia had a fair amount of stuff that they didn't want to keep eternally in storage, and anyway the house was getting a bit tight for four full-fledged adults. The bedroom situation—one couple upstairs and one downstairs—was just fine, but in other ways the house seemed somewhat constricting.

But none of them wished to move very far away from their current location, which had a lot of virtues as a neighborhood and as a convenient spot for getting to other parts of the city. Nina vehemently put her foot down on moving downtown, which in any case was getting appallingly expensive; and the others—even those, like Amelia and Larry, who worked downtown—came to agree with her. Patrick was indifferent on the matter, so long as he could commandeer a bedroom for his studio.

So they began taking time on weekends to shop for houses. In a surprisingly short time they found what looked to be a suitable one in the nearby neighborhood of Ravenna, which still had expansive lots with plenty of street parking—things that could not be said for certain other parts of town. So they picked a house that had four spacious bedrooms with plenty of other rooms for their belongings. Nina and Amelia chose one of the bedrooms (all located on the second floor) as a joint boudoir, while two other bedrooms each got their own king-size bed for maximum comfort, whether it held two occupants, or three, or four. The fourth bedroom became Patrick's studio. The kitchen was huge, and the two women worked well in it.

Much as they had all enjoyed their foursome, the women were keen on maintaining an all-girl cuddling session at least once in a while. Eventually the quartet decided that one Saturday night would be devoted to a foursome and the next to a pairing of Nina and Amelia in one bedroom and Patrick and Larry in another. The men weren't, at first, entirely comfortable sharing a bed, but the size of it minimized any potential awkwardness.

It was some months after they had moved into the new house that the women, after a vigorous session of sixty-nine that lasted nearly an hour and had resulted in multiple climaxes for both, lay exhausted and sweating as they came down from their sexual high. But Amelia was fidgeting as she rested atop Nina, her large breasts pressing against Nina's smaller, daintier ones. At last she whispered in Nina's ear:

"Nina, dear, I have something to say."

All Nina did was to mutter sleepily, "Mmmm."

"Nina, you gotta listen!" Amelia said sharply. "This is important."

"What? What?" Nina said groggily. "I'm listening. I've heard every word you said."

Curiously, Amelia lapsed into silence, and Nina was on the verge of dropping off to sleep. But at last Amelia said:

"I'm wondering . . . what would you say if I told you Larry and I wanted to get married?"

At that, Nina's eyes popped wide open, and her mouth dropped, as so often happened when she was startled or amazed.

"Nina," Amelia said anxiously, "did you hear me?"

"I heard you."

"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"

Nina looked down at her friend. "Amelia, darling, I could never do that. I—I think it's wonderful."

But the tone of Nina's voice didn't match her words. "You don't sound so sure," Amelia said.

"No, really, I do think it's wonderful. I mean, why shouldn't I?"

"It's pretty obvious," Amelia said flatly.

12