Wife and her Mother's Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover a shocking secret.
3.4k words
3.06
96.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers

The Wife's family. Humorous, friendly, attractive, very attractive. I looked at my wife's family, her sister Jo, gorgeous, 5ft9, lovely d cup breasts, a face like one I had never seen before. The 22 year old was 4 years younger than me, and 4 times hotter! My wife, Laura, herself was 5ft11 just a bit taller than Jo, and 6 inches taller than me! Her face was soft and spotless, her cheekbones added an extra point to her beautiful oval face. Her cheeks were rather thin but rosy and beautiful. Her red lipstick exaggerated her lips and that made her in my opinion the most beautiful, gorgeous, unbelievable girl I had ever met. At 28 she was a couple of years my senior and that showed in the bedroom, she knew what she was doing a lot more than I did.

Then we get to my father and mother-in-law. 44, but didn't look a day over 25. My mother-in-law sat on the opposite side of the dinner table, she was where Laura got her looks from. From head to toe she was gorgeous, more made up than both her daughters but she didn't need it, completely smooth face. She had a darker tone to her daughters, which made her even more gorgeous in my eyes. My father-in-law was 48 a bit older than his wife, Diana, Jonathan has greying hair; mainly dark however, his hair split in the middle, his eyebrows were apart, further than the usual man, his cheeks had laughter lines and dimples, whenever he smiled, it was clear why Diana was attracted to him. The only thing about him, he was very quiet and ever so slightly clingy.

I sat at the dinner table, looking across at Laura, my eyes dropped down toward her rotund breasts. Laura was wearing a gorgeous red low cut dress that showed her breasts off more than anything I had seen, my cock hardened and I tried to turn away, but all I could turn to was Jo, who was wearing something equally arousing. I looked down at my dinner and started to eat.

"Are you ok Liam?" Diana asked me, I didn't know what to do. I stuttered with my response.

"Y-y-yes I-I-I think so" everyone turned to look at me. "I need to be excused. I'm sorry" I got up and ran up the stairs. I shut the door to the toilet and rubbed my hair. I was going crazy. It had been over 5 months since Laura and I had... well... you know. I wasn't a masturbator, I used to obviously as all young males do when they head toward adulthood, I couldn't help it this time. I pulled the zip down and started jacking myself off. Suddenly, just as I was close to an orgasm the door opened. Diana walked in, there was nothing I could do. I tried to stop but even so my pants and underwear were on the floor round my ankles. I was a good 5 metres away from the loo. Diana saw me.

"What are you doing Liam?" There was nothing I could do. I was so close. My hand was wrapped around my rod, "oh you are, bless you, well don't stop for me!" She said, she took her phone out and snap. I heard her phone click. Not only was I caught, evidence was created. I had tried to stop, but I was so close and so frustrated. With my pants around my ankles there was no way of hiding it. Finally my sperm flew out and into the bathtub. I blushed with embarrassment as, not only had my mother-in-law watched me masturbate, but I'd actually squirted in her bath tub. "Oh that was amazing!" Diana said, she was still holding her phone. "Now are you going to clean that dirt off my bathtub?"

"What?" I was shocked at what she had suggested.

"Well, you've defaced my bathtub and if I were you I'd clean it up before I finish this video and let your darling wife know she's got a dirty masturbator of a husband who gets excited over her mother" she explained "well?"

"Yes, ok" I said disgruntled and obviously annoyed. She shot me a look.

"What did you just say! Turn the tone down young man!"

"Yes, sorry" I said apologisingly.

"Sorry... Mistress" Diana said.

"Mistress???" I asked shocked.

"Shall I finish this video?" Diana asked rhetorically, knowing that would be enough to convince me. It was.

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress" I said. Hang on, she's my mother-in-law, what is happening I thought as I licked up my salty cum that had landed in her bathtub.

"Thank you, now before we go," she turned and locked the door, "let's keep this between us shall we" she pulled up her black dress, revealing her moist clit. I staggered back, what do I do? Do I get down and do it to MY MOTHER-IN-LAW?! Or do I risk her not pressing record and letting my wife see me frustratingly jack myself off. Regretably I dropped to my knees and started to lick.

Diana came back downstairs first and I slowly followed behind, I was bright red with embarrassment and guilt, slowly I walked downstairs, Diana had got down and sat back down in her place before I'd appeared coming down the stairs to the rest of the family.

"Are you feeling better?" Diana asked patronisingly as I sat back down. I nodded, I tried so hard to hide what had just happened, I slunk into my chair and continued with my food that had gone cold, then had some water to help it on its way down.

Conversations carried on, I wasn't entirely listening, my mind was confused and overloaded with information, (information I would rather forget!) I continued with my food as conversations drifted past me.

Around 5 minutes later, when I had finished my main course, Diana served desert. It was a lovely banana pudding. Feeling better and less embarrassed, I quickly finished it.

Dinner finished and I felt really tired, I wasn't so sure if it was the fact I already felt tired, or whether it was the mix of emotions that I have felt this evening. I excused myself, picked up a blanket and went to sleep on one of the recliners.

I woke up the following day, so deeply had I fallen asleep. So deeply in fact that I did not have a clue that my wrists and ankles were locked together in duct tape, with my wrists on my lap and my ankles stretching out my legs over the recliner.

"Hello sweetie," Laura said as my eyes fully opened. I looked at my wrists and ankles, trying to get used to my new predicament.

"Wh-wh-what?" I stuttered as I fought my drowsiness.

"Lunesta" Laura showed a bottle, kind of like one that Tylenol would be in. I looked a bit shocked that all this had happened, as you would expect, I looked at Diana.

"Oh this has nothing to do with the video," Laura explained to me, "Yes mom did show me, but this was already sorted, you see, before you'd gone up to have your little tug, we drugged your drink with the Lunesta, and after the 3/4 of an hour we had at dinner, you went over here and fell fast asleep, so we acted quickly and now finally after 11 hours, you've woken up." I looked stunned at my wife, she had never shown any signs of being into this before.

"You see," Diana interjected "from before your wife was born, Jonathan here has been my slave, my personal slut, my whipping post. Now that you have been married for 2 years, Laura felt that it was time for you to follow in her father's footsteps, or knees should I say! Had you noticed that it had been a long while since you're pathetic little thing that you showed me earlier had entered my beautiful daughter." I nodded, I couldn't deny it, no matter how humiliating this moment was, Laura had stopped asking for it, and I didn't feel that it was right for me to ask her as, in my eyes, she must have had a reason. I feel now I had learnt that reason!

"Now, slave Jonathan" Diana started, "show Laura's recruit downstairs!" Jonathan leaned into my stomach and like a fireman he lifted me over his shoulder. I wanted to struggle but the grip that Jonathan had on me and the fact that we were going downstairs I felt it was not only futile, but suicidal.

Finally we went downstairs, Jonathan pushed a button and the door opened into the room that we were entering. I saw between Jonathan's arm and body Jo, my sister-in-law waiting in a cute red number that stopped no further than her arse, it had 2 straps that went down toward the bottom, pushing her bust together and making my penis even harder to avoid rising to salute, thankfully I was still in the clothes that I was in for the dinner date with the whole family.

Jonathan dropped me down on a chair and I sat there facing Jo, she stepped towards me in heels, making her small structure feel like she was at the top of Mount Everest, with me at the bottom.

"Now," Jo began, "I think it is time to begin your training."

"How did you get brought into all this?" I asked her.

"No questions slave, but if you must know, as a single lady, I am being trained by my mother for when the time comes that I have a slave for myself," Jo pulled out some fabric scissors and cut my trousers off, as well as splitting my briefs just below the waist band, to allow her full access to my cock and balls. She waited after all what she had done was all she was asked to do, I tried to look away as she walked away from me and turned to lean on a table and look at me. I couldn't help it. I looked at her and my cock was fully erect.

Around a minute later the door opened again and Laura, my wife and Diana, my mother-in-law walked in.

They had both changed their attire since they explained to me how I got into this predicament. Laura had changed into a highly provocative two-piece, her top piece was an almost see-through red lace clothing that had long sleeves but hugged her bust and cut just beneath them, almost holding them in place, almost like strings holding the two halves together with string wrapped from her bust to her neck. Her bottom half was again a near see-through, but with a red tinge, piece of clothing around her pussy with 3 pieces wrapping around the back.

Diana was wearing black, unlike her 2 daughters. Diana wore a corset, that tightly pulled her stunning body together into almost an hourglass, with PVC buckles that attached her corset to her thigh-high lingerie.

"Now then, slave," Diana started, "that is what you will be referred to now, unless you are with Jonathan, where you will be known as slave Liam. I see me and my daughters are certainly entertaining you" she looked down at my cock, that had by now released some precum, "bet it's very embarrassing to know that this is not the only time I have seen your cock erect!" She laughed and her daughters giggled as well, making my embarrassment more visible. "Laura is my main trainee, you will now call her 'My Queen,' that is non-negotiable, any other name will result in a penalty, which will be decided as and when is necessary. Jo is my other trainee, she will be here to help Laura as her assistant, she will be known to you as 'Miss,' or 'Ma'am,' either of those are acceptable, again nothing else or there will be repercussions. I am no longer mother, or Diana, I am now to be called 'Goddess.' I will start you off with your schedule, first things first we need to keep the slave production line going, when this becomes second nature, you will have the opportunity to make a baby with Laura, so you will not stay sexless for very long; you will be milked to keep your sperm fresh. But first we need to make sure we don't have any more incidents like I caught you doing last night do we?" She asked rhetorically, and I soon learnt why I had my clothes cut off me by Miss, as I must call her now. I gulped as ice blanketed my cock to bring it back to its flimsy state before it was placed in a cock cage and Goddess locked the padlock shut.

My Queen approached like she was on a catwalk I squirmed as my cock tried to bust its way through the tight imprisoning cage. "I can't believe that's all I have to do!" Laura exclaimed before slapping my face to the side, and spitting on it when it returned back to face her "you are lucky we need to keep reproducing in order to keep our slave trade going, or else there is no way you would ever, and I mean EVER, have sex again. You see that's another reason why I stopped, your puny, tiny, irrelevant little stick that you call a cock was never enough to satisfy me" she said slapping the cage up and down "this was the second smallest cage we could get and it still swallows you like a snake does an egg, you are tiny and I can't wait to be able to have sex with real men other than you!" I wriggled as the things My Queen was saying drove like a knife into my heart. When I married her, I never thought I'd have to share her, I never thought the only way I gave her a baby was through special permission! I must admit though. It did sound incredibly sexy and exciting.

"Let us tell you a bit more," Goddess said, getting out an internet tablet and opening up a map of the US with thousands of dots on it covering all 50 states, "we have 20,000 dommes that cover the whole of the USA, some of them are like the way you will experience, who will marry someone and enslave them till death, whilst also allowing them to reproduce to carry on our slave/domme production line. Others will be like what ma'am, my darling Jo, will control, they will find a slave, train them up to become a completely trained slave, where they will be auctioned, usually for around $3000. Be warned slave, poor behaviour and attitude will result in you being forced down this route. You are here merely by good fortune, it is actually cheaper for us to just auction you off. If you do, rest assured you will never see Laura, Jo, or me ever again, you will be alone, with someone you do not know, who rest assured will treat you as poorly as us. We will make sure of it. Now that we have you locked up in this tiny cage, your training can begin, Laura do your thing." Laura tore the duct tape away from my ankles and wrists and threw it in the bin.

"Right slave, up you get." She pointed at a table, I got up "knees!" She ordered and I kneeled on the table as My Queen had ordered. I felt a cold, slippery, metal pear-shaped item slip around my arse, prodding, trying to find its way in. Before finally... boom, in it went, I grunted as I felt it hit my insides. She slapped my arse afterwards, I was still getting used to the alien that had invaded me through my back entrance.

"This," Goddess Diana, "is your new toy, I see you are enjoying it" I had gone red, nothing had ever come from the outside in to that particular part of my body before, it was embarrassing, but somewhat hot, at least it was someone that I have a relationship with, not just any person.

After that I was told to get off the table, by Laura.

"Now slave, your first job" Goddess Diana started "is to suck off, slave Jonathan" I looked stunned after Goddess had told me what to do. I was not a homopobe, but I was straight, this was the last thing I'd ever wanted to do. "Don't make me tell you again slave!" Goddess shouted at me as Ma'am cracked into my arse with a whip. I grunted as the whip made contact with a loud crack. It had its desired affect, I crawled as fast as I could toward Jonathan who had sat with his legs spread open and his cock raised. Laura grabbed my hair and guided it forcefully up and down on Jonathan's cock, tears dropped from my eyes and onto his pubic area as the pain from my hair being pulled out. I kept going, up and down, up and down. Pump, pump, pump, Jonathan started to tense up, I felt his cock get more tense, suddenly he groaned and I felt a shot of cum soar into the back of my neck, I gagged, it was salty much like mine earlier, it was the most humiliating thing I had ever done. 12 hours ago I would never have imagined giving oral to both my in-laws. My Queen pulled me away from her father's cock with my hair, my eyes shut and my mouth closed with gritted teeth.

"Open wide," My Queen ordered and I opened my mouth, spit flew out of her mouth and into mine, it was a nicer taste than what I had just tasted, it was more watery and less sticky. The whip cracked again against my back, I have no idea who cracked it, my eyes were blinded by my tears. "Good slave," Laura said. "Now, UP!" She raised her voice for up and I slowly rose to my feet. "Quicker slave!" My Queen, Laura, said "there's not enough hours in the day left for what you need to go through to complete your training! Now on that now!" She pointed to a mat on a different table. It had buckle straps, I laid down on it, the straps fell to my left and right side. "Right, arms against chest, legs spread. Let's not make this any more painful than we need it to be!" I was not looking forward to 'painful'. Ma'am strapped me tightly to the table, I tried to wriggle but there was little to no movement. My Queen reached below the table and picked out some clamps, and some pads, the clamps she clamped onto my nipples, they were linked together and My Queen placed a pole that linked the bars from one side of the table to the other. Then she raised it. Pulling my nipples up high stretching them away from my skin. I gritted my teeth as I grunted.

"Oh, bless you, you scumrat. You haven't felt anything yet." Laura said as she placed the pads on my chest and on my belly. She pulled out this little meter from underneath the table, I soon noticed that the pads were wired to the meter. She showed me the controls.

"You see slut, when I twist this" she did it as she explained. I felt a surge of electricity penetrate my body at the speed of light, or at least that's how fast it felt. I tensed up. "And if I twist this a bit more" quicker the electricity surged, quicker and quicker.

"Please miss, stop it miss" I said, I didn't think, I just said it, anything that would stop this from happening. I forgot what Goddess had said.

"Wait was that miss?" Laura said, "you're not doing anything are you Jo?"

"No Queen Laura" immediately when Laura said that I knew what I had done wrong. She twisted the knob on the pole attached to my nipples and the pole went higher and higher. Pulling my nipples higher and higher. My brain felt fried, all of my body was in shut down. I couldn't move, that wasn't the restraints, I just couldn't do anything. Suddenly. Everything went black.

Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers