Wife and her Mother's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Round 2 of the struggle with my wife and her family.
1.2k words
3.38
30.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers

I woke up, shattered. My arms felt awkward. I realised my elbows were bound together in front of me, with my wrists linked together, and joined to my neck. I realised I was standing up, I had no choice, bars to the right of me, bars to the left of me, in front and behind. The bars were too close to me to move my legs, my arms couldn't move because they were bound too tight.

Suddenly the doors opened and only Jo, or as I should call her Ma'am walked in. As I slowly came to I realised that not only was I securely locked without movement in my cage and elbow, wrist and neck restraints, but the cage was also suspended in the air. Jo pushed the cage and I swung from side to side, I felt like a drunken man, I couldn't stand up I just staggered around my cage. Trying to stay on both feet, knowing that if I didn't my legs would fall through the cage, making it even more painful for me. The cage lowered and I managed to stay standing. When the cage had landed on the ground a large bucket of water fell, crusading through the bars in the cage and drenching me in soaking water. The door opened.

"Oooh little slut is already wet." Laura said as she walked in "well, slut, have you got something to say to me?" I had no idea what, I stayed silent, what had I done?

"What do I need to say?" I mouthed at Jo, poor decision. Slap! Laura sent a full-powered slap into my cheek, my face swung to the side, my neck pulled my wrists to the side.

"You need to apologise and fast!" Laura ordered, I didn't know what for, but I thought it was best to obey.

"Sorry My Queen" I said.

"You pass out in session again there will be fierce consequences do you hear me slave!"

"Yes, My Queen, sorry My Queen." Now I knew what I was apologising for, not that I thought it was worthy of an apology.

She unlocked the cage and then ordered me to come out. Slowly I did. My cock trying to bust its cage, my arse still trying to pry the plug out of my arse.

Ma'am was wearing a tight latex number with a zip going from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her thighs. Breasts fully on show.

My Queen was in possibly the worst uniform I could possibly imagine given the predicament I was in. I was so frustrated just looking at her. She sat on the table where she forced me to black out just yesterday. She had a tight latex almost crop top on that started at the top of her breasts and stopped just below her naval. I scanned my eyes down. Her vagina completely uncovered, the only thing else she had on was thigh high boots.

I crouched slightly. Tears mounting up as I looked at my beautiful wife.

"Why the tears slave?" My Queen said giggling. I stayed silent.

"Now, let me tell you what's going on today!" Ma'am said. "You see my beautiful sister over there. She's about to get some cock. But first she needs your help." My head turned, will I get out of this cage now? Will I finally get the chance to have sex with my wife for the first time in nearly half a year? No was the abrupt answer to come.

"I need you to come and service my pussy, slave." She started, opening her legs and pulling her pussy wide. "Get your tongue in there boy!" She said. Ma'am fiercely pushed me to my wife and I buried my face between her legs and licked, and licked, and licked. My Queen squeezed her legs together, trapping me between them. I kept going. Tighter her legs pushed against my ear. I was a car being crushed in a junkyard. Finally the grip faded and she started to moan. Then. All of a sudden. Swoosh. A stream of her juices flurried into my mouth like I'd opened a shaken coke bottle. I didn't know what to do. Instinctively I swallowed and started again, she squeezed again, reaching her climax then releasing her juices in my mouth again. She pushed my head away from her pussy and dropped her tired legs off the table. That was so hot! I thought to myself, I could barely breathe with the legs squeezed against my head, the release of her cum into my mouth that felt almost like I was at the bottom of a waterfall. Something about that I loved.

The door opened and in walked Goddess Diana and a tall, bald, muscular man. Jo grabbed me under the arms and dragged me to an arm chair. I placed my legs at the chair legs and she wrapped rope around them tightly so I couldn't move them. I placed my arms on the wooden arms and she wrapped another piece of rope around them and tied them in place. Then wrapped the rope around my waist all the way up to my shoulders. I couldn't move, whether I wanted to or not. Finally she released my cock from its narrow, tiny enclosure. It raised itself to a semi and stayed there. I could almost feel it breathing in and out, the wind brushing against it.

The muscular man hugged my wife and they both walked to the bed in front of me. She lay on it and he smothered her with his buffed up body. Then the thrusting happened. Up down, up down, up down. Faster and faster. I could hear my wife screaming and moaning. I could hear the bed groaning, I could see Jo observing the pair, I could see my mother-in-law observing me. And I could feel why she was observing me. My cock had grown, to a full on hard on. Precum drooled from the top. I heard it, his climactic groan, her scream as she felt his milkshake enter her. He got off her immediately and then headed towards me. This was planned. I knew of it. He placed his 7 inch cock against my lips. I opened wide and it went inside. He grabbed my hair and forced me to suck his monster cock off.

"Go on slut, feel my fanny juice on his cock" My Queen said. Tears started to fall as the cock made me gag as it bounced off the back of my throat. The waterfall started again. He groaned as I felt the cum enter my throat. I didn't even notice my ropes being loosed and my cock being iced so it can re-enter it's cruel prison.

"Your work isn't even done yet!" Goddess Diana said, "you've got to clean his juice out of your wife now!" I got out of the chair and headed to my wife. Dropping down and licking his juice out of my wife. I swallowed. I don't know why, it just seemed like it was what I was meant to do!

"Good boy, swallowing without being told. You like his juices don't you!"

"Yes my Queen, thank you my Queen" I instinctively said. Bowing my head in shame. She laughed at my red, shocked face.

Ma'am showed the bull out of the cellar whilst Goddess locked me back in my cage again and my Queen raised to so I was back in the suspended state I started today off with.

Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers