Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

Brian's face perked up and he said that sounded great. Then he totally caught me off guard by sliding one arm under my legs and the other around my neck, he scooped me up, turned to the pool and stepped right into the water while still holding me in his arms. We both went under the water and I rolled my body away to keep from drowning the both of us.

As I rolled away Brian's hand brushed along my softening, thank god, cock. We both came up for air at the same time, me with a 'What the fuck?' expression on my face, and Brian laughing back at me "I felt bad putting lotion on you so I figured I would wash it off."

I was still shocked at this big man's childish attitude, "Well a shower would have been just fine. Thanks, I guess."

Brian came up to me and started to rub my chest again making my nipples harden as he grazed over them "Seems the chlorine took off most of the lotion," he laughed again. I backed away quickly with my cock getting hard and beginning to poke out of my speedos.

My nipples were running on overdrive and I needed to get to my room before he sees how horned up I am. "Well thanks, I'm going to head to my room and change, want to meet in the lobby in about a half hour?"

Brian, taking charge again, altered my plan, "How about I stop by your room on the way down? I'm in room 212."

I shrugged and said, "Well you don't have far to go, I am in room 214 right next door."

Brian laughed, "You're kidding, that is fate right there." We got back out of the pool and I made sure I stayed in front of Brian so he wouldn't see my hard on. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist, slipped on my sandals, grabbed my shirt, and was started to head up towards my room.

Brain told me to hold up as he quickly joined me. I noticed Brian didn't cover-up with a towel, he just walked around showing his stuff through his white wet speedos. Of course with a body like his I would probably be less shy and strut around as well. We got to our rooms and I went into mine at the same time that he went into his. But not before I stole one last glance at his body, then he winked again at me. Was he making passes or was this just his personality.

I gave myself a nice cleaning out, as my usual routine, then I jumped in the shower and did a quick shave all over just in case Carol came home tonight wanting to play. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and went to my suitcase to grab some fresh clothes. It couldn't have been 20 minutes that past when I heard a knock on the door. Looking at the clock, 5 o'clock, that would be too early for Carol, besides she has a key.

I went to the door and opened it. There was Brian in a netted white tank top, blue runners nylon gym shorts, that were very short and slit up the sides exposing not only his legs but also his ass cheeks, and sandals which showed off his nice big feet. "It didn't take me that long to get ready, so I thought I would come over a little early so we can talk some more while you finished getting ready. Hope you don't mind?"

What could I say, 'leave and come back in ten minutes?', "No, no problem come on in, I'll just be a minute."

Brian walked in and sat on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom so we could talk while I got dressed. Ok, I guess I have to dress in front of him, unless I take my clothes to the bathroom and close the door, which would look stupid. Just us guys anyway. I looked through my suitcase and Carol only packed me frilly panties to wear, damn no guy stuff to put on. I guess I was going commando or put on my pink lacy panties in front of this guy. I grabbed my shorts, dropped my towel, and pulled on my shorts as fast as possible.

I wasn't fast enough as Brian whistled at me, "Wow you shave your cock and balls, is that why your legs and chest are so smooth, you shave? That's hot."

I blushed and told him that my wife hates hair on me, it gets caught in her teeth, and then I shot him a sly look and winked. We both laughed. I grabbed a tank top, slipped on my sandals, and we were out the door. I felt I diverted any thoughts of our play games and at the same time reminded him that I was married and most likely straight.

We walked down the street towards the adult bookstore. A couple of blocks before the bookstore we crossed the street. I was a bit relieved. We walked to a sports bar that was facing right across at the bookstore. I was a little uncomfortable, but Brian assured me that the food was good and cheap.

We were still within happy hour so we ordered a couple of drinks and appetizers before happy hour was over. The appetizers were enough for a dinner and we both had a couple of drinks, $10 bucks each and we were feeling no pain and our stomachs were full.

We stepped back out into the heat wave and I was glad I was wearing shorts and a tank top. The air conditioner of the sports bar made my nipples really poke out my shirt. Looking at Brian he had the same problem but his nipples actually stuck out through the loose mesh of his top. I felt myself gasp slightly at this really hot picture.

I turned away willing my cock to not get hard. With no underwear it would be really obvious and embarrassing. Brian hit the crosswalk button to head towards the adult bookstore, "Mind if I just run in here a minute to pick up a couple of things for later, before we head back to the motel?"

I quickly shot back to him, "Sure, no problem." We walked across the street and into the store.

Brian didn't waste any time going up and down the aisles. He grabbed a bottle of poppers and a bottle of glide. When he grabbed the glide he looked at me and said "I hate friction when I'm playing with my cock," he smiled and winked again. This guy had no shame, but at least he seems to wink at everything he wanted to make a point about.

He walked towards the clothes and I followed wondering what else he was into. We got to the school girl outfits where he pulled one off the rack and pushed it in front of my body "You would look smoking hot in this."

I pushed the outfit away and laughed back at him and said "Ya right. Whatever." I was trying to sound annoyed but at the same time I could feel my cheeks flush again. He laughed back at me jokingly.

He went to the leather section and grabbed a leather cock ring with a ball separator. He looked at me and said "The cock ring and poppers help prolong me from cumming too soon, that is especially important when I have a nice hot piece of ass to play with," he winked at me again before we headed to the front to pay. I thought that he may be flirting, but I would never assume that with this big burly guy.

Just before we left he asked if I wanted to check out the glory holes and release some tension. I felt the blood leave my face as I am sure it turned white. I declined his offer with a polite, "No thanks."

Brian shrugged and said, "Sometimes you get a nice blow job from a stranger, a mouth's a mouth, you know? Sometimes you get really lucky and you get a nice tight hole to pound, a holes a hole, no what I mean?"

I felt uncomfortable now, and I was getting a hard on that I could not will down. I rolled my eyes at him and ushered to the front of the store, "Let's go you horn dog." We walked back to the motel and we each went to our rooms.

As soon as I closed my door I kicked my sandals off, stripped my clothes off, and pulled on a nice pair of pink lacy panties. I lay on the bed and started to pinch my nipples and lightly stroke my hard cock through the lacy panties. Not two minutes into my alone time before there was a knock on the door.

Glancing over at the clock by the bed, Seven o'clock? I wondered maybe Carol came home early. I slipped on my black silk robe, which barely went below my crotch, and went to answer the door. It was Brian, wearing a white terry cloth robe and carrying an ice bucket, "Sorry man I locked myself out of my room. Can I call the front desk from your room?"

Ever the host and feeling my cock go down, "Sure, come on in." Brian went to the phone by the bed and called the front desk. I could hear the front desk say that they would be up in about fifteen minutes or so due to a rush on check-ins. Brian politely acknowledged the wait and said that he would hang with his friend in the next room. Brian placed his hand over the receiver and turned to me, "You don't mind do you Tony?" I shook my head no and then he hung up.

Now I was stuck in only a pair of pink panties and a short robe. I knew once I sat down he would see my panties for sure. Brian placed the phone back in its cradle and thanked me for letting him hang out. Brian put the bucket on the table and sat on one of the chairs directly across from the bed. His robe hiked up, and when he crossed his ankle over his knee, his cock and balls were totally exposed. I could see he was wearing his cock ring since his balls were pulled tight and separated by the dark leather straps. This was too much for me as my cock quickly started to rise, so without thinking, I sat on the edge of the bed giving him a clear shot of my pink panties.

Brian let out another one of his wolf whistles, "Pretty panties there stud."

I turned red, but thinking fast I came up with what I thought was a good cover, "My wife didn't pack me any underwear so I had to put these on."

Brian didn't buy it and didn't let me get away with it, "Lucky you. I was just grabbing a bucket of ice for a drink before I started to play around with myself. I must have left my key on the table, I thought it was in the pocket of my robe. Did you notice we had adjoining rooms? I wish I unlocked my side, I would open your door and be back in my room already."

I knew the door was there, I hate that about motels, there are always adjoining doors. Just then there was a knock on my door, it was the manager with a spare key. Brian got up, grabbed his bucket of ice, and the manager let him in his room. I was so hard I didn't want to stand up when he left so I just waved at him. What a night.

I resumed my position on the bed, opened my robe and then BANG! BANG! BANG! another knock on the door, but this time it was the inside door. I knew it was Brian. I jumped up and wrapped my robe around me again. I opened the door and there he was again laughing, "See now I won't lock myself out again. Hey you want to watch a movie or borrow a magazine of mine?"

I was about to protest and tell him that I was about to go to bed when my phone started to ring. I turned, exasperated and the man child, and went to answer it, "Hello", it was Carol.

I could hear Laura crying in the background, crap this can't be good. Carol was whispering into the receiver, "Tony, she's a mess I'm going to stay with her tonight, besides I had a couple of drinks and can't drive. Are you ok, do you need the car?"

I told her, "No. Don't worry about me, I walked and got dinner, took a swim, and now I'm going to watch a movie. Maybe tomorrow we can play, wink, wink." I said into the phone trying to be funny.

She didn't sound in a great mood "I would love that more than this, I hate being the good friend. I love you. I should be there by noon." She hung up the phone.

I placed the receiver back on the cradle, as I turned to Brian I could see a big grin on his face so I conceded, "Well I guess I have all night, the wife is stuck babysitting her friend. What movies are on?"

I walked back into Brian's room and he had some tapes sitting by the VCR. He grabbed one and said that I would like this one. Because of the way his room was setup the only place that two people could watch the television was from the bed. Brian mixed us a drink of gin and tonic, handed me one then popped in the tape. He crawled up on the bed, propped the pillows up, and patted the bed next to him "Only place to watch the TV my friend."

As I climbed up on the bed I glanced past Brian and noticed the bottle of glide and poppers on his nightstand. To add a little more discomfort, I was interrupting his jackoff time, and he mine by the way. I sat next to Brian and took a sip of the drink, choking, it was more gin than tonic. Brian laughed "Good stuff huh?"

When I sat down my robe hiked up and now you can really see my cock and balls through my panties. I crossed my legs at the ankles and tried to cover my crotch by holding the drink over my lap. The movie started and Brian shut the lights off, "It's easier to watch the movie in the dark, besides you won't feel as uncomfortable in your pretty little panties," he said. I guess he needed to emphasize his point so he placed his hand on my thigh gave it a nice squeeze as he laughed at me. Then he stroked his hand up and down my leg a couple of times, and finally put it back on his own leg all in a jokingly jester.

I didn't catch the beginning of the film, since Brian was distracting me by touching my leg, so when I turned my attention back to the screen there was man and a woman in the kitchen playing grab ass with each other. 'Typical porn flick', I thought as the couple then starting to take each other's clothes off. The guy was already sucking on the woman's exposed tits.

I looked over at Brian and he was lightly stroking himself through his robe. Brian didn't take his eyes off the television as he said, "Hope you don't mind this video, I was just horny and wanted to relax in front of a porn movie, hell you're all alone tonight so you were probably going to pull your cock out of those panties and unload your balls anyway."

He seemed to love to make me blush from embarrassment. Every time he mentioned my panties my cock would leap in my panties with excitement. It was frigin hot in Brian's room, between the temp outside still over 100 degrees, and the gin and tonic spreading its alcoholic warmth throughout my body, I was starting to get really toasted.

I guess Brian was feeling the heat as well as I looked over at him he was loosening his robe. I brought up the heat in the room, "I guess you don't like using the air conditioner in the room, it's burning up in here."

Brian took that as an opening to pull the tie on his robe, "No I hate air conditioner, gets me all stuffed up. I am usually naked so the heat is not usually a big problem." He looked at me while he pulled open his robe, "Do you mind if I take this off? It's just us guys and I'm burning up."

What could I say after all, "It's your room, get as comfortable as you like." I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but felt I was put in the same situation as the pool, afraid to piss him off and live to tell about it.

Brian pulled off his robe, exposing himself completely, except for his leather cock ring. This guy was so good looking. When he readjusted himself on the bed he spread his legs a bit pressing his leg against mine and to give him better access to his cock. When his hairy leg touched my smooth leg I almost creamed my panties.

Brian reached over and started to pull my robe open, "Come on, you can get comfortable too. It's hot in here; you must be dying in that robe? Come on I've seen your panties already nothing to be ashamed of."

I leaned forward and lifted my ass off the bed to allow Brian to pull my robe off, leaving me sitting in my panties. "Now isn't that better, and cooler?" he said.

I was speechless and somewhat stunned. When I leaned forward, to allow Brian to pull my robe off, my face was pressed into Brian's neck. I could smell his soapy clean body man scent, so I took a deep breath that was more intoxicating than the gin and tonic. I had to almost shake my head to clear it. I quickly distracted myself by turning back to the television screen. The couple was now fucking in the kitchen with her sitting on a kitchen island while the guy was ramming his huge cock into her pussy. Her legs were dangling over the guy's shoulders as she being thoroughly fucked.

I was hard as a rock. The head of my cock was sticking out the top of my panties and starting to leak. Brian looked over at me, reached over, hooking his fingers in the top of my panties, and gave them a couple of tugs to expose my dripping cock completely, "Looks like someone wants out, why don't you pull these pretty little things off and let junior out for some air? Besides, you don't want to get cum all over your wife's panties."

If I argued he would know they were my panties, so I lifted my ass up off the bed and pulled them down to my ankles, then off. I tossed the panties through the doorway leading back into my room. I couldn't tell him that they were really mine. "Ya, good point. Thanks." Feeling a little embarrassed, I shyly thanked him.

Brian with his wolf whistle again, "Clean shaven cock, makes you look like you have a little boy's cock there, very cute." He laughed and turned back to the TV while he continued to stroke his half hard cock.

What have I gotten myself into? I was feeling so horny being talked down to like a father to his child. When my wife does it I get hot, but when Brian did it my body was super charged and even hornier.

The movie had the couple dressed again and having company over. Brian pointed to the screen, "Looks like they are going to have a 'party'." Brian grabbed the poppers, placed a finger on one nostril to close the passage, put the bottle to the other nostril, and inhaled deep. He repeated the process with the other nostril, then handed me the bottle.

I had never used poppers so I asked him what they were. Brian explained to me, "Poppers? You inhale them one nostril at a time. You get a little light headed and a warm sensation covers your body. They help you to hold back from cumming, and it makes you all relaxed and sensitive. Here put your drink down and I will show you." I took a big gulp of my drink. Choking again, I forced the strong alcohol down before I set my glass on the nightstand.

Brian leaned over me, pressing his hairy leg against mine. His naked cock was pressed against my hip. He continued his instructions, "Now I am going to close one nostril and put this bottle to your other nostril, inhale slow and deep."

He reached his arm around my neck and pulled me to his chest. He pressed his finger against my nose closing the passage. The other side of my face was against his hairy chest as the bottle came up to my nose. I quickly inhaled fast and he pulled the bottle away. It smelled like the old lighter fuel used for the flint lighters my dad used when I was growing up.

Brian corrected me, "No not quick, go slow and long with the inhale, let's try again." His hairy chest felt so good I would have inhaled the entire bottle just to keep my face on his chest. I had to place my hand on his thigh to help brace myself up. I could not help myself from lightly stroking his furry leg and feel his solid muscles.

This time I inhaled slower. I felt the warmth rush through my body and my head was starting to spin. Then he switched hands and closed my other nostril as I inhaled slowly again. Wow what a head rush, my whole body started to get all warm and tingly.

Brian said, "One more time to get started." We repeated the procedure and I was high as a kite. I didn't even realize that my hand was now rubbing Brian's leg, feeling the nice hair covered leg, and my face was rubbing into his chest getting all cozy in the soft fur.

Brian took the bottle, placed the cap back on, and put it back on the nightstand. He still held me in his arms and started to run his hand up and down my arm. "Feels good doesn't it? Every little touch will be amplified."

My head was spinning, I was looking at the TV and the party was now an orgy. There was a woman on the couch with a guy eating her pussy and a guy was standing next to her face fucking her with his huge cock. The camera followed her body down until you that the guy eating her pussy was on all fours. The camera stayed focused on that guy, taking a few close up shots of his tongue eating the woman's cleanly shaven pussy.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers