Wife and Sister in Law Cuckold Me

Story Info
Wife and sister in law fuck bigger cocks in front of husband.
7.8k words
3.53
182.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, my wife and her sister at the sex club.

I didn't think I had a small penis. I didn't have a cuckold fetish either. But those things changed in one faithful weekend, and the best part is that my sister in law was there to witness my opinion change.

I had been married for five years at that point. My wife, Laura, was a short, thin, tanned, blonde lady with long hair, with decently sized tits and a passion for cock that hadn't waned even after ten years of me fucking her. We certainly did not fuck as much as we did back when we started dating, but we still did it once or twice a week. We had even indulged in some group sex a couple of times and swapping once, with both of us fucking in separate rooms. But that had been a year ago and after that we had gone back to monogamy.

We still considered the idea of group sex and swinging, but there is something about it that porn doesn't teach you. It is a lot of set up. You gotta meet another couple that is open for it, you and your wife have to like the other girl and the other guy respectively, there are a lot of false starts, one of you will be more into the other partner, etc etc. In some ways it can be worse than dating when you are single. So we stopped for a year and then a couple of weeks ago we tried again. We met this nice couple, we hit it off almost immediately. We had met in a cafe -always a public place- and we had been chatting for a couple of hours. I even talked to the guy -his name escapes me- alone for a while, while the wives were at the proverbial group bathroom visit and even I found him to be a really great guy.

But after leaving them from our meeting date at the cafe, -we don't fuck on a first date- Laura said to me.

-John, I asked Janice what size was her husband's cock and she told me it was five inches! I cannot fuck someone with a penis smaller than yours!

Until then I hadn't realized that all the guys Laura had sex with while we were married, were bigger than me, at least in some way. I have a six inches penis, and I knew the first guys we had group sex with had six inchers too, although theirs seemed a little thicker from what I could see. I hadn't stopped to measure them. And the guy who we swapped partners seemed to have a long penis, from what Laura told me afterwards. His wife certainly was more than happy with my cock in her pussy. I just could not guess if she was used to more. Probably did not do much difference to her, and the real excitement came from who was the cock attached to.

I had not asked about her previous lovers. I knew she had a couple of very short relationships before me. This whole comment should have warned me.

But at this point we had decided not to fuck this other couple, so that was it. Yet another meetup with a prospective couple for swinging and then nothing. We drove home in silence, for a while, but Laura eventually remembered.

-You know, in the bathroom Janice also told me they had gone to a sex club once, where they could swap freely, without having to talk much. But seems they do orgies only monthly or so.

-Do you have the name of the club? That could make things easier...if you are up for it.

-Golden Fig Club. Seems kind of a discreet name. -she obviously was up for it.

Later that day we searched the internet for the club. We had to register, pay an initial fee, and even then we could not learn much more than they had meetups every month, and that each meetup (probably an orgy? it was hard to know at this point) had a different theme. But we only could discover that the next meetup was in a few weeks and there was actually some paperwork to do and even an interview -the fee was to pay for this interview-, at which point, if accepted, we'd be let in the real website and we'd be able to actually see the address of the club and assist to it. After the initial fee -which was not refundable but was almost nominal, 50 dollars- we'd have to pay either a three months membership, $3000, or a yearly membership, for $10000. We discussed it but, being horny right there, we decided we could afford it by skipping vacations. We'd pay the yearly membership if accepted.

We did the paperwork -largely medical exams- and scheduled the interview. By this point it was saturday again already. If we pressed things we'd be able to go to the next orgy(?) in three weeks. Laura was the one to go to the interview, because her job had more flexible hours the next week. Also, they demanded to interview the woman, cause many a single guy would fake having a wife. Somehow the opposite didn't happen or didn't bother them.

The next day was sunday and we were going to visit my sister in law, Aurora, for lunch. Aurora was a taller, younger version of my wife, with smaller, perkier tits, and short, black hair. Also unlike my wife she had some visible tattoos of roses, on of her arms, the opposite leg, and her back and stomach. She also wore thick rimmed glasses. She was wearing a tube top and shorts, and either could barely contain her tits or ass. Depending on how she moved, even a little areola was visible on her right tit. Also her skin was a little whiter than her sister's. She was a knockoff and I had wanted to fuck her for a few years now but didn't know how to bring it up. At least I knew my wife wasn't stupid. She had caught me staring at Aurora's tits a couple of times and all I got was a severe look and then a mischievous smile. She knew I could keep it in my pants if needed but also knew I could not stop myself to look at my sister in law. I had met my sister in law randomly on the city a couple of times and she had always dressed more conservatively. She only wore provocative clothing with her boyfriends...or when I was around. I assumed she liked to tease me.

Aurora and Laura actually speak about _everything_ with each other, although not always in my presence. I knew she knew about our sex adventures, and had brought up swinging a couple of times in front of us in the last year, normally lamenting that she was single and could not get in those shenanigans, messing with us. I just blushed and kept silent, which only made Aurora look at me more intently, trying to make me flinch.

But I didn't know how much they had talked about this last week. I knew they sometimes IM'd each other on the phone. So I wasn't prepared for when Aurora handed a stack of papers to Laura and calmly said "Here's my medical exams for the Golden Fig".

I must have opened my eyes a lot. I know my mouth fell open. Both girls looked at me and broke in laughter.

-What? how do you know? Why are you going? why is my wife getting your papers?

They just kept laughing at me. Once they ended, Aurora spoke.

-Well I NEED to get fucked something fierce! I've been alone for almost half a year. My sweet older sister, always thinking of me, invited me. If you go to the Golden Fig website, you will see that we all three are in the selection process together. They seem to only accept couples, but if a couple brings an extra girl, it is no problem.

Laura explained this last point:

-One of the options when I went back and added Aurora was that the extra girl was just sponsored. She doesn't really need to go together with us. They accept extra girls alone all the time.

-Oh but I am going this very first meeting. I need this. I really need some cocks in me as soon as possible. -Aurora had always been very open about her sex life, but never this outspoken-

I was still in shock.

-Oh dunno Aurora, I want to go soon too. I guess we may run into each other? -after saying this, Laura pouted and dramatically crossed her arms. She was joking.

Aurora then came next to me, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down to her level. She approached her head and spoke close to my ear -I may check out that cock of yours your wife brags so much about.

Then they laughed some more and quickly changed subjects.

-Laura, can you help me in the kitchen? I need to serve the dishes now.

We didn't talk about sex or the Golden Fig Club. Or more precisely, they didn't talk about sex or the club. I stayed silent, thinking on my hot sister in law seeing me naked, and me seeing her naked too. And maybe fucking her? Who cared about the club other ladies, fucking my sister in law was a much bigger deal. I didn't talk at all.

We left a few hours later. When I said goodbye to Aurora she gave me a long peck on the cheek, where she normally would put a caste kiss. This one had her moving her lips on my cheeks for a couple of seconds. Then she licked me for a split second? I was not sure but my cheek was wet afterwards. Arriving at our home I just grabbed Laura and threw her on the sofa. I started taking off her clothes while she tried to took off mine. She then grabbed my already hard cock and started licking it with just the tip of her tongue.

-What has you this hot? uh? do you want to see my sister naked? uh?

-No.

-Tell me the truth or I will bite you off. -she showed me her teeth

-Yes.

-Is that all? do you want to fuck my sister? tell me the truth.

-No.

She actually bit me. Not strongly, but it actually hurt a little. She held my cock in her hand and between her teeth.

-Yes! Yes! stop! I want to fuck your sister!

With that confession she started sucking my cock earnestly while she looked to my eyes. She was good at sucking and I was really excited. So in a minute I was ejaculating over her face -she didn't swallow-.

As she cleaned her face she said: -Maybe if you behave I will think about it, but my sister would be disappointed if you come this fast.

I was so excited that my cock became hard again while she was speaking. I just turned her around and put her on her knees, lifted her butt to me and started fucking her with fury over the couch.

-Is this good enough for you and your sister? Is this good?

She just purred back

-Mmmmmm, maaaaybe? You will need to make me orgasm good to convince me.

I just pounded her pussy like crazy. After a while, I embraced her and with my right hand started flicking her clit.

-Oh yes you know I love that. Do it, do it!

I kept pistoning he and soon she was screaming her orgasm. It was obvious she was excited too. I hadn't ejaculated again yet, but I still collapsed next to her. She recovered from her orgasm for a minute and then turned towards me and once more grabbed my cock in her hand, slowly pumping it. She started talking with her spoiled brat tone.

-Oh what am I gonna do with this cock? I think it is not excited for me but for my sister, so I shouldn't touch it.

-No no no, it's for you, you just keep doing that and it will come for you.

-Mmmmmm. I dunno if I want to share this cock with my sister. What's in it for me?

I drew a blank. Obviously fucking my sister in law didn't do much for her. Maybe she was voyeuristic?

-Well, you can watch her and embarrass her.

-Yeah I don't think that does much for me. I've heard her fuck some of her boyfriends but I am not into voyeurism really.

-Well you can do whatever you want to me.

This offer made her lift a brow.

-I think I will talk to my sister and ask her what should be your price. Also, maybe the people at the interview may suggest something.

With that she released my cock and went to take a shower, her usual sign that sex was over. I was left in the living room alone, so I went to the other bathroom and just masturbated myself to an orgasm. This had been one of the sexiest days of my life.

--

The days passed by. We had sex every night that week, until the day Laura and Aurora went to the club interview without me. That was a friday. If everything went right the next saturday we'd assist to a legit orgy with my sister in law in tow, and maybe I'd have the chance to fuck her.

Laura arrived very late from the interview.

-So how it went?

-We are in! they even suggested a way for you to pay for your fucking of my sister!

The Golden Fig was a private sex club. We'd have to pay an annual fee to stay in, but since we brought Aurora they'd give us a $1500 discount on the yearly fee, or $300 on the three months one -we decided to forgo our vacations and take the yearly package-. Turns out there's a lot of demand for hot young women so they ask couples to bring in their female friends. We weren't even near the first couple to bring in their sister in law.

Most of the time there is just an open orgy, where people walk in and just have sex with whoever catches their eye. But from time to time they do some themed events, and the next meeting was a "big dicks" themed orgy. They were going to bring a handful of extra guys with big dicks to fuck the girls who desired so. Normally the attendance for regular orgies was 50 or 60 people, but some couples skipped the big dick orgies, normally due to the husband's insecurity, so they had around 30 people coming in and 10-15 big dicked guys. It added up to a lot of girls getting double teamed by one guy with a big dick and one regular guy.

-So how big are these dicks? I asked, crossing my arms.

-Oooh, no walking away now. I am definitely going with or without you this week. And they told me nine inches upwards, and all veeery thick cocks.

Laura grabbed my package through my clothes while she said that, looking me in the eyes and laughing.

-You in?

-Well what was the plan for me to pay to fuck Aurora?

Laura didn't release my cock and balls: -Since this is a big dicked orgy, you will have to watch me get fucked by a big dick, and only once I come you can go search for Aurora. And in every room you have to fuck. And come, although you are excused if the lady comes before you. Aurora may be getting fucked by the time you find her, or either of you may not have enough stamina left to fuck each other.

-How are you going to enforce this?

-I don't expect you to be bound by the honor system, so the club will provide a chaperone for you.

I thought about it. Depending on how big the house was, my chances of fucking Aurora could be slim. But it was better than nothing and I would still be given freedom to fuck around in the house. Of course I was taking it.

-Ok I am in.

Laura just jumped in her spot saying "hee hee hee" and she grabbed her cellphone and texted Aurora, I assume telling her I had accepted.

I walked towards her and tried to grab her, cause I was so horny I wanted to fuck her again. She just moved away.

-Oh that's the other thing. No sex until then. We are going to need every bit of stamina so I recommend you don't even masturbate.

With that she walked away. It was a very long night. We had diner and kept laughing in anticipation. She decided I would sleep in the living room cause she was super horny too.

It was summer so I just laid on a sofa that night. Very late my phone lit up. It was Aurora talking me on instant messaging. She said:

-Did Laura explain you the rules?

-Yes, she did.

-Here is a map of the Golden Fig, I asked for one. *included was a photo of a house plan. It was a two stories big house with several bedrooms. I counted around twenty rooms.*

-Listen John, I just want to fuck you. Whichever room Laura enters, I will be in the foyer of the first floor or the staircase of the second. People fuck all over, not necessarily in a bed, I know cause I've been looking at the photos of the full website. We can start fucking as soon as you leave the room.

I decided to try my luck.

-So why do you want to fuck me so hard? What about the big dicks in attendance?

-Oh I want to fuck those too, but I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you fucking my sister one time you two stayed at my parent's and I watched you fuck. I've been jealous of that cock for almost a decade. I looked in from the hallway, you had left your door a little open and I could see your hard cock pistoning inside my sister, who was riding you and trying to not make much noises.

I was silent for a while. Then I answered.

-Ok let's do that, cannot wait.

-Woooooo!

She then sent me a photo of her vagina. It was surrounded by tattoos on her low stomach, of flowers and roses, and her legs, more flowers. Aurora just loved flower designs, although she didn't keep any plants at her apartment. Her lips were open by her fingers and she looked very wet. It just felt wrong to be looking at my sister in law's vagina but here we were. I decided that fair play was called for so I sent her a dick pick. My dick had been super hard all this time so I could send it immediately.

After that exchange we talked for a good while. Which position was her favorite -doggy style-, did she swallow -yes-, had she done sex group before -once, with a few friends of both sexes while she was drunk-, was she really up for some public sex -wasn't really sure-. I confessed that her sister had pegged me once -she knew-, that I had had group sex before meeting her sister -a mmf with a couple-, and that I had no problem having public sex. She also told me that at the interview they had been very clear that, since there was a discount for bringing in an extra girl, both my wife AND sister in law had to attend together the first time they came. We moved on from sex and talked for a good while. We really connected in ways we hadn't before, talking about our jobs, our hobbies, etc etc. It was p late when we finally stopped messaging each other.

That week went by really slowly. I tried to not masturbate but I failed and eventually did it a couple of times during the week. Laura confessed she had masturbated that night too but had remained strong the rest of the week. I asked Aurora a day before and she said she had masturbated after we finished talking the last time and not anymore.

Finally the big day arrived, saturday, once the sun set in, we departed our home.

We picked Aurora in our car and drove to the club. It was a big old mansion outside the city. We didn't know how our fees paid for such a mansion -eventually we learned that the club just rented it once a month-. There were a bunch of other cars parked around, some caterer vans were leaving, and a small minibus was parked too. We parked and tried to enter by the big door, but we saw it was closed and had a sign saying the entrance was by the side. We followed by and found a little side door where a person from the club was waiting. It was a big bouncer guy like you expect outside a dance club.

-Oh hello, do you have your club cards? -Laura produced three Golden Fig Club cards- Ok then please step inside, go to the room in the right and change into these -the guy grabbed two small paper bags from a pile on the side and gave them to the girls, and another paper bag from another pile and gave it to me.

We walked in, there were rope lines delimiting our path to the right, where a room that had been arranged as locker room was. It was divided in men and women sections by a couple of signs, but it was clearly something temporal, as the divide was a makeshift wall. I entered the male locker room -it was empty- and opened my bag.

It was just a small adjustable thong whose front part consisted of a plastic golden fig leaf. Hence the club's name! Although they left out the 'leaf' part, I assume to not make it obvious it was about the leaves and not the fruit itself.

The thong barely covered me. It had a pouch under the leaf that could cover my penis and balls, if I was not erect. The straps were fully adjustable, so I assumed there was a single size fit all. It did not actually go around my butt, but it tied to my waist and then my two legs, letting my ass hang free. Which was great cause it meant it would barely cover the girls too. I stepped out and another attendant -a guy, dressed in a cheap tux- was there ready to grab my clothes, putting them in a little plastic box he had for that. He told me a number for picking them up later -412-, he told me the women that were with me had the same number. I turned around and saw the girls. Their were beautiful, almost naked in their leaf bikinis -they also had leaf tops, although the leaves on their tits were really small and barely covered their areolas, but they looked a little nervous and both had their arms crossed across their chest, but they didn't really cover their tits that much.

12