Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheila and the Computer Geek.
5.6k words
4.29
54k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
497 Followers

My wife Sheila and I are a real couple, our stories are true. I do my best to re-create and describe each of Sheila's adventures as accurately as possible. She is a very attractive 44 year old. She is 5-4, 135 lbs, has natural blond hair, is fair skinned, has full red lips and a dazzling smile. Her most notable feature is her chest. Sheila has been blessed with full, perfectly shaped, 40D breasts that jiggle and sway nicely when unencumbered. With her fair skin, her breasts are creamy white, with light pink areola and very sensitive nipples that love attention.

Sheila has been showing off for about two years and has done pretty everything an exhibitionist can do but she still gets the biggest thrill from showing off her tits and letting young in-experienced guys see and play with them. She loves a younger guy's shy innocence and lack of sexual experience and being their first experience with a woman.

We met Todd at a local computer while looking to upgrade my computer. When we entered the store there was a young guy (Todd) at the counter talking with the owner about a job. We overheard the end of the conversation with the owner telling him he didn't need anyone at the moment and that even if he did, he couldn't hire him as he was too young and inexperienced.

Todd pled with the owner, explaining he was very knowledgeable and had built or repaired many computers for his friends and that he really needed the job. He was told, "sorry, but no" and left the shop clearly disappointed.

After leaving the shop, Sheila and I decided to grab lunch just across the street at a cafe. After being seated, I noticed Todd sitting across the aisle and down one both from ours, he and I facing each other.

I told Sheila and suggested I ask him about my computer. I reasoned he seemed to be desperate for work and he may be able to do the job for less than the computer store.

Sheila thought it was worth a try so I got his attention and told him we had overheard part of his conversation at the computer store and wondered if he would be interested to taking a look at my rather than us taking it to the shop. I told him we'd pay him.

He said, "Sure, I guess could do that. I could sure use the money right about now."

I asked if he'd like to join Sheila and I so we could my computer. He agreed and joined us in our booth.

I introduced myself and Sheila and he introduced himself. My first opinion of Todd was that he seemed awkward and shy and almost nervous in front of Sheila.

Todd was neat and well groomed, had short brown hair combed to one side and wore black plastic framed glasses. He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt that had graphics on the front, probably having something to do with a video game. He was fairly short, I'm guessing 5-5 and maybe 140 lbs. He seemed shy and reserved, a bit nerdy maybe.

The three of us ordered then I described the problems I had been experiencing with my computer. He told me what I was describing wasn't unusual for older computers and it most likely just needed some upgrades.

I asked how much he'd charge to come to our home and do his diagnosis. He suggested he take a look at it first then give me an estimate of what it would cost to get it running properly again. This seemed more than fair and agreed for him to come to our home the next day.

Throughout lunch, I noticed Todd glancing at Sheila's tits. I was sure he was trying to be discrete and doing his best not to stare but Sheila's chest does has that effect on guys.

She was wearing a white blouse tucked into her jeans which pulled it tight across her chest. It was unbuttoned to mid chest, only showing a hint of cleavage. Nothing sexy or revealing, just a normal outfit but enough to catch Todd's attention.

During lunch, we learned a little about Todd. He was new in town having been here only 2 months. He said he'd be turning 18 years old soon but seemed reluctant to discuss his personal story. He did share with us he had an abusive alcoholic mother and couldn't wait and longer to move away from her. He ended up here and was living with a friend. He said he was desperate to find another job in order to be able to afford a place of his own rather than impose any longer than necessary on his friend. Todd was working part time right now and needed something more before getting a place of his own.

He seemed like a nice kid with good sense of where he wanted to go in life. He told us his real passion was computers and that he eventually wanted to get into programing.

As we talked and learned more, Todd told us he stayed to himself and didn't socialize much. Sheila asked if he had a girlfriend or dated much, he said no, he didn't have a girlfriend and didn't date. He admitted being very shy, especially around girls and was nervous around them. He said he knew it was silly but couldn't help himself. He just couldn't meet or talk with girls so he pretty much kept to himself his computers.

After lunch, we parted ways, agreeing to see Todd in the morning. Once alone, Sheila said she felt sorry for Todd. She said he seemed like a nice kid who was dealt a lousy hand in life with an alcoholic mother and being on his own at such young age. Sheila was glad we had decided to hire him and wondered if we could do more to help him.

I asked what she meant? Sheila said since we have a "mother-in-law" cottage, maybe we could let him stay there for a while or rent it out to him. We discussed the idea and agreed to talk to Todd about it.

The next morning, Todd arrived promptly at 10:00am. Sheila had run to the store. I led Todd to my computer and he turned it on. I keep one of my favorite pictures of Sheila as my desktop photo. I'm so used to seeing it I didn't give it any thought before he brought it up.

When Sheila's photo came up, he jumped back a bit and immediately started opologized, saying, "I'm so sorry, I should have asked before starting your computer." The poor kid was embarrassed and didn't know what to do or say.

Sheila's photo wasn't all that revealing, she was topless but the shot was taken from behind her with her looking back over her shoulder towards the camera. It only showed her from the waist up, just her bare back, shoulders, the side and bottom of her bare breast (not the nipple) and her face. It was just a sexy shot of Sheila but was enough for Todd to react to.

I assured him it was ok, saying, "No no, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm so used to having that pic there that I didn't think to change it. It's my fault, not yours! I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

Todd replied, "That's ok, I was just surprised it all, it's a nice photo, Sheila's really pretty."

"Sheila enjoys sexy clothing and wears revealing tops often, so when the opportunity presents itself, I often take photos." I explained. "I enjoy it and Sheila likes to pose, it's something we both enjoy."

Todd finally got to the issue at hand, diagnosing my computer. I left him to it when I heard Sheila come in and went to the kitchen to helped with the groceries. I told her about Todd's reaction when he saw her photo on my computer, she giggled and asked if her liked it.

It took Todd about an hour to complete his diagnosis of the computer and we went into the family room. Sheila was already there drinking a hot tea. She was wearing jeans and a snug fitting t-shirt. We could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were poking and noticeable under her shirt.

While Todd and I were alone earlier, he was at ease and we conversed easily. Now that Sheila was home and wearing nothing under her shirt, he was again awkward and a little tongue tied.

Once I got Todd back on topic (the computer) he relaxed and explained the problems he'd found. Sheila brought Todd wanting to move from his friend's place. She told him about our "Mother-in-law" cottage and offered to let him use it for a while until he found work and then maybe even renting it if he wanted. He took us up on the offer and thanked us profusely. He said it would be a huge burden lifted from him.

By that time, it was already past noon. Sheila got up and went to the kitchen asking Todd if he would stay for lunch, adding, "It's nothing special, just sandwiches and chips."

Todd thanked her and accepted. I noticed when Sheila walked across the room and into the kitchen, Todd watched intently as her tits bounced with each step. He also kept a close eye on them during lunch.

After lunch when Sheila and I were alone, I mentioned to her that Todd had definitely noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and had been watching her intently. She said, "Yes, I noticed that. If I'm going to show off to him, I'll have to take it slow, he seems so shy, I don't want traumatize him!"

Todd called the next day said he had a list of the things needed for my computer and was ready to start any time I was. I told him to come over and we could go together to buy what we needed. Todd arrived mid-afternoon. Even though Sheila knew Todd and I would be leaving, she still wore a lowcut top for Todd's benefit. She of course was not wearing a bra which allowed us another wonderful view of her poking nipples and bouncing tits. She looked "hot" and Todd handled it well, only blushing slightly.

Over the next several days, Todd finished my computer and moved into our cottage. He'd come over occasionally, just to say hello and when he did, Sheila would make sure to wear something sexy but nothing overly revealing. She was still lettingto let Todd get more comfortable around her and the way she dressed.

About a week later, Todd called telling Sheila he had some good news and asked to come over. She told him we were still in our pajamas but to come over anyway, she would put some coffee on.

Sheila was in a terry cloth robe with nothing underneath. She checked to make sure she wasn't exposed to much but did leave to top open down between her bare breasts enough to show ample cleavage. Apparently, she was going to show Todd a little more than he was accustom to.

Todd showed up a few minutes later, letting himself in. Sheila fixed us coffee and sat down and asked, "Ok, what's your big news?"

He told us he had gotten a job working on computers, that it was full time and paid better than his current job but couldn't start for another week, not until after his 18th birthday. Todd was elated and said he would finally be able to pay us for his room and he'd like to begin paying rent and stay on in the cottage, if that was acceptable.

Sheila and I told him that would be fine and that we were happy for him. She got up and went around to give Todd a congratulatory hug. When she bent, her robe opened a little as she leaned in, giving Todd a nice view between her tits.

When Sheila sat back down, the front of her robe had opened a bit more, showing Todd and I more of her breasts while still being covered. Todd took notice and was having a hard time looking Sheila in the eye as we talked. Before leaving, Sheila asked Todd if he'd like to come to dinner, saying we should celebrate his new job. Todd agreed.

After Todd left, I told Sheila she looked pretty good with her robe open like that. She smiled and laughed saying, "I hope he liked the view. I'm glad his birthday is coming soon so I can finally start doing some serious showing off instead of just wearing sexy tops.

For dinner that night, Sheila decided to dress for the occasion. She had a sexy little black cocktail dress that shows lots of cleavage yet suitable for going out in public. It's short, with the hem 6 inches above the knees. The dress fits her tight around the torso, is cut straight across the chest, kind of serving as a shelf for her breasts, leaving the tops of Sheila's breasts exposed and free to jiggle at the slightest movement.

Todd arrived at six and Sheila greeted him at the door, a bottle of champagne in hand. As soon as Todd saw Sheila's outfit, his mouth almost dropped open. She really did look stunning, with plenty of creamy white breast tops showing. Respectable yet sexy.

We enjoyed our dinner and toasted Todd's upcoming job with champagne. Throughout dinner, I noticed Todd seemed to be enjoying Sheila's dress, in particular, watching the tops of her breasts jiggle and bounce every time she moved. As the evening wore on, the top of Sheila's dress managed to work it's way down some, showing just a bit more of Sheila's breasts than before but still covering them. We enjoyed our evening with Todd, he was finally becoming more relaxed around me and Sheila.

Todd started his new job the following week and Sheila wanted to celebrate that and his birthday the following Saturday. She asked Todd to breakfast and dinner both, saying she wanted to make a day of it. I could tell Sheila was looking forward to it and suspected she was planning something special for him.

He came over about 9am and Sheila answered the door wearing a pink silk robe. It tied around her waist, came down just above her knees and was open enough for Todd to see down between her breasts and that she was not wearing anything under it.

I'd seen Sheila wear that robe often enough to know it works its way open with very little movement. I had no doubt she had worn it for that very reason and intended to "inadvertently" give Todd a show for his birthday.

Sheila poured us all a coffee and joined us at the table. As she bent over to sit down, her robe briefly gapped open, exposing her entire breast. I don't know if Todd was watching, but if he was, he got a good look at Sheila's full breast and hard nipple.

After our first cup of coffee, Sheila started breakfast. As she moved around the kitchen, we watched as her robe slowly worked to way open. Sheila pretended not to notice and moved around us freely, allowing views of most of both breasts, her robe only covering her nipples.

As Sheila was bringing our plates to the table, we had a great look at her tits swaying as she walked towards us. When she set our plates down, her robe gapped open again, allowing Todd and I a great view of her breasts.

When Sheila straightened, she acted as if she just realized her robe had opened and pulled it closed, saying, "Gee guys, you could at least warn me that I was falling out of my robe."

Todd was embarrassed and turned red but said nothing. I on the other hand, made lite of the situation and told her, "Oh come on honey, you really expect two guys to warn a woman who's about to fall out of her robe? We'd have to be crazy! It's not like you don't have great boobs, thanks for the show!"

Sheila smiled, replying, "I guess you're right, I shouldn't expect anything less" at the same time playfully punching me on the shoulder. Sheila went back into the kitchen for her plate and joined us at the table. Although she had re-closed her robe a moment ago, she hadn't re-tied it and it was already gapping open again. We ate ours breakfasts and chatted, all the while enjoying the ample view of Sheila's half exposed breasts.

Todd offered to help Sheila with the dishes but Sheila told him, "No way, it's your birthday, you just sit, I'll have them done in no time." He asked if she was sure and took a seat at the counter, across from Sheila as she did the dishes. As I am sure he was hoping, her robe slowly worked its way open. Eventually, both breasts worked their way out of the robe, allowing Todd an unrestricted look at Sheila's bare breasts and nipples.

I was sure Sheila knew her breasts were exposed but continued as if she didn't. She left her robe open until she finished the dishes and only then, did she look down to discover her tits were on display and pulled her robe closed. She looked up at Todd, smiled and said, "I see you didn't warn me again. I hope you got a good look, happy birthday sweetie."

After breakfast, we retired to the family room. While we talked, Sheila paid little attention to her robe, allowing it to remain mostly open. After a while, I brought up the topic of photography. Sheila was sitting on the sofa, legs curled up under her with one arm over the sofa back, with a nipple starting to peek out from under her robe. I told her, "You know Sheila, the way you're sitting right now would make a great picture."

She looking down at her partially exposed breast and said, "Yeah, it probably would."

Sheila looked to Todd and asked, "What do you think? Would this make a nice birthday photo?"

Todd looked embarrassed by us acknowledging Sheila exposed breast in front of him and by her question. He hesitated then asked, "What do you mean?"

Sheila answered, "Would you like to take some photos like this as one of your birthday presents?"

Todd was shocked but immediately replied, "Heck yeah I would!"

Sheila smiled and told Todd to get his phone. When he was ready, he asked, "Ok, now what?"

Sheila looked him directly in the eyes and told him to start taking his photos. After Todd took his first pic, she began pulling one side of her robe open, letting Todd take photos until she had completely exposed her entire breast to him.

After those pics were taken, Sheila asked Todd, "You know the photo of me on Mark's computer, the one of me looking back over my shoulder?"

"Mark said you liked that one, would you like to me to pose like that so you can have one of your own?"

Todd stammered as he replied, "Oh yeah I would. Really, you'd pose like that for me? Really, right now?"

Sheila giggled at Todd's response, turned her back to him and dropped her robe off both shoulders, now bare from the waist up. Sheila looked back over her shoulder toward Todd and said, "Ok, here you go."

I stood and watched as Sheila modeled for Todd, trying to re-create the photo from my computer. She let him take a lot of pictures, turning back and forth several times to make sure he captured the right look. Todd get several photos of Sheila with her back turned and got others of her from the side, showing a great profile of her breast and hard nipple.

Sheila pulled her robe back up and retied it. She told Todd, "That was fun, it's been a while since I posed for photos like that. I hope you got the photo you were looking for."

Todd was all smiles. He told Sheila, "Oh, I'm sure I got that and more! Thank you so much! That was definitely a first for me."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but the day isn't over. We still have tonight. I'll wear something special for you to finish off your birthday."

We sat in the family room and talked a while. Sheila had gone in to get dressed, saying she had some shopping to do. I asked Todd if he was enjoying his birthday so far. He laughed and said, "This is without a doubt the best birthday ever! I can't believe Sheila let me take her picture like that. I can't believe you let me. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Sheila and I enjoy doing things like this occasionally, I hope we haven't gone too far or embarrassed you."

"At first, I got embarrassed when Sheila had on a skimpy top on in front of me but I got used to it. She's really cool and I like the way she dresses. What guy wouldn't want to see her like that? I hope it's ok for me to say but Sheila has really nice boobs, I can't believe she let me see them." Todd confessed."

"Yes, she does have nice tits. It's good you like the way she dresses, she does it all the time so enjoy."

"Can I ask you a question? Was that the first time you've seen a woman's breasts in person?" I asked.

Todd told me, "Yes, it is. Like I told you before, I've never had a girlfriend or ever been with a girl. I've only seen pictures on the internet."

"Sheila will be pleased to know that. She really wants to make your birthday special and was hoping hers were the first bare tits you've seen." I told him.

Todd laughed and said, "Oh, it's a first alright!"

Dinner was planned for 6pm but Todd came over early. Sheila was working on dinner and Todd and I sat at the table. Sheila asked Todd what he'd been doing all afternoon, he said he'd gone to his friends and played video games.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
497 Followers
12