Wife and the Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy remembers another time of infidelity.
3.7k words
3.65
66.4k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Tracy's perspective

Warning-this fictional story series includes a cheating wife, interracial sex with black men, and a husband who watches and kind of likes it. If this sort of story is not appealing for you, or is offensive, then no need to waste your time and read on.

Tracy hung up the phone after just talking with her husband Sam, feeling 'different' (guilt?) considering she had just been unfaithful as she let Reggie, who was not her husband, fuck her in her bed (for more on this see story Wife and the Tutor) just a little while ago. She jumped in the shower to get cleaned up before the kids arrived home from school in a short while. The warm water felt great on her body. As she soaped her body, running her hands over hear plump breasts and down her stomach, she felt a sense of some pride that this handsome young black man clearly found her attractive as a 37 year old mother. As her hands reached down to her pussy, she thought about how she good she felt having Reggie's big dick inside her just a little while ago. She had not had orgasms like that in a long time. Was it because his cock was so big or just the excitement of doing something she should not be doing? And she could not believe she was just fucked in her ass -- she never thought she would do that, and she also never thought she would enjoy it like she did.

The whole experience was unbelievable, better than she could have imagined when she was recently looking at the porn site showing big black dicks stuffed inside white women. She had never been fucked by a black man before, but she thought back to another experience about 13 years ago, the last time she had dealt with a black cock. Another time of infidelity she had never disclosed to Sam.

At that time she was 24 years old, married two years and without kids. She was an elementary school teacher and her husband Sam was working nonstop trying to get ahead early in his career. Their relationship and sex life then was great with her only complaint being that Sam was always working so their time together was limited. She taught 3rd graders and one of the other 3rd grade teachers, her "team teacher," was a black man named Greg. He was about 40 years old, divorced, and he loved what he did for a living which made him a great teacher. Tracy was new in her teaching career and learned a lot about teaching from Greg.

Greg had a very friendly and outgoing personality (one of the things that made him a great teacher) and it was clear he was attracted to Tracy. Just like she had acted with Reggie, she was very friendly and maybe flirted a little too much with Greg in those days. He was a good looking man and stood over 6 feet tall and kept himself in great shape, so she found him attractive as well and loved his personality. She had no intentions of being anything more than co-teachers and friends but realized at some point Greg misread her signals and he started being more forward with her in communicating his desires.

She thought back to the first move he had made those many years ago. Often a group of teachers from her school would get together and socialize at local bar after work. Tracy seldom joined the group as she would prefer to get home and spend time with Sam, but with his working so much this particular Friday night she was hanging out with the group. Greg was usually there and that evening she pulled up a chair next to him at the corner table some of the group was huddled around. The bar was dimly lit and pretty loud, and Greg and Tracy were the only ones sitting on their side of the table. She remembered they had some small talk conversation while nursing their beers along when the tone of the conversation quickly turned awkward.

"Tracy, did I tell you how nice you look today?" Greg leaned over and asked her. "That workout routine is keeping you in hardbody form."

"Thanks for the compliment, Greg -- no pain, no gain," she had responded. Kind of a corny response she thought all these years later.

"Well Tracy, I saw you were checking out my 'equipment' in our planning session this afternoon? Did you like what you saw?"

What was he talking about, she thought? She remembered he was pretty touchy, feely in their meeting but did not think too much of it at the time. Then she remembered when he stood up in middle of the meeting to go grab some papers -- he had abruptly stood up and seemed to pause momentarily standing right in front of her. She had noticed an impressive looking bulge, but how could she help but look when he stood up that way directly in front of her face? He was wearing jeans (one of the jeans Fridays for the teachers) so his pants clung pretty tightly to his body. She remembered wondering briefly if he was a little aroused, causing some of that bulge in his pants, but had quickly moved beyond those thoughts with focus on finishing up their lesson plans for the next week.

Was that a hand on my thigh? Tracy remembered thinking as she was figuring out how she should respond to Greg sitting next to him in the bar.

"Greg, what the hell are you talking about?" she said in lighthearted manner. "You think I was checking you out today? I am a happily married young woman and you are over the hill". She thought she'd take the humorous approach with him. His was rubbing her upper thigh and moving towards her crotch area. She had jeans on that day as well so he was a bit restricted in his access.

"And Greg, can you kindly remove your hand from my thigh?" She saw no one else was paying attention to them or their conversation and she was relieved as the rumor mill would start if somebody saw his hand on her thigh. She was slightly concerned that he had his hand on her thigh to begin with, but she was much more worried about what people would think it they noticed. He had downed most of his first drink so she rationalized that maybe the alcohol was already having an effect on him.

"Sure thing, Tracy," he said, and then he grabbed her hand closest to him and brought it over to his lap (she remembered thinking his hands felt big and strong) and wrapped her hand around his dick which was standing at attention out of his unzipped jeans.

"Greg!" she said sternly but keeping her voice down so as not to draw attention.

"I thought you might like to get a closer feel of my over the hill equipment," he responded as he slowly started their hands stroking his erection up and down.

She remembered noticing a couple of things immediately. The length of Greg's penis seemed to be about the same as her husband. She had heard the rumors that black men usually had big dicks and thought it would be longer. But it was very thick, maybe one and a half times her husband's girth. Holding this thick cock in her hand, she was wondering how a thicker cock than Sam's might feel inside her and then realized Greg's hand was no longer on hers. He had moved his own hand back to her lap, and was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. And her hand had continued to slowly stroke his very hard thick cock up and down. She could feel her pussy getting wet and suddenly felt alarmed and confused by her reaction to Greg's actions in this last half a minute or so.

Greg leaned closer to Tracy and said, "How about we get out of here and you can get a closer look?"

She remembered thinking to herself 'What the hell am I doing here?', looking to see if anyone had noticed anything, and then removing her hand from his penis and his hand from her lap and saying to him, "Greg, you've got the wrong idea and this is highly inappropriate."

"Tracy, your words are telling me one thing but your body is telling me something else," Greg told her as he continued stroking his thick erection.

Tracy could not help but glance down at his erection for a split second before looking at him and saying "I am not interested, I am married, and if you pull anything like this again I am reporting you on sexual harassment charges to the principal." And she got up and left the table and the bar, saying some quick goodbyes to her other teacher friends on the way out.

She remembered those feelings of guilt -- what would people think if they had seen her jacking his big dick up and down? How would Sam react? What had she done to let Greg think that she wanted him like that? While at the same time she was dripping wet and horny as hell. Every now and then she had wondered about what it would be like with a black man and how big his penis might be. And that night for the first time she had seen and felt a big black cock.

That night at home as soon as Sam walked in the door after working late that night, she met him with a passionate embrace and kiss, plunging her hand into his pants and grabbing his soft penis. Sam responded to his beautiful wife, hugging her tightly, and returning her kiss while his penis immediately started to grow. She dropped to her knees right there and helped him get his pants down and gave him one of the best blowjobs ever, pumping his cock hard with her hand while eagerly slurping and sucking his hard erection. She dragged him to their bed and told him to fuck her right away and they skipped the usual foreplay where he would give some oral attention to her pussy. Sam's cock felt so good that night and she had several mind blowing orgasms.

Tracy had almost forgot the bar incident with Greg over that weekend, which included several fuck sessions with her husband. But arriving at school early Monday morning and seeing Greg, she quickly remembered the experience at the bar.

"Hey good morning, Tracy, did you have a good weekend?" he said to her.

"Uhhmm, yeah, actually I had a very nice weekend...with my husband." Awkward moments at first but as the day wore on she remembered it almost like the incident at the bar did not happen. Greg acted the same way, like nothing happened, as he went about business in his normal extra friendly manner. The next couple of days at work were pretty routine and Tracy did not think any more about the bar incident. Her husband had resumed working late and they had not had sex since the past weekend. She missed him during these crazy busy work times.

At the end of the day Wednesday of that week, after the students were gone from school, Greg asked her, "Can we talk in private for a second?"

She was immediately suspicious and Greg could tell from her facial reaction - before she could respond he said, "No funny business, please just hear me out." Their school was an open floorplan without any real privacy in the classrooms so he pulled her into a janitor's closet and turned the light on.

"About the other night, you remember the assistant principal Mike was there at the bar, right?"

"Right," Tracy said hesitantly.

"Well," Greg continued, he approached me today and told me what he thought he saw happening at the bar Friday evening, and well he was pretty concerned about the whole thing."

Mike and Greg were pretty good friends. Mike was a by the book guy as an assistant principal and did not put up with any noncompliance, whether for students for teachers. There was some mutual respect among Greg and Mike being two of only a handful of male teachers at their elementary school. They had both been working together for around ten years.

"He thinks maybe her saw you jacking me off in plain view in the bar," Greg explained. "But I think I can probably clear this up and assure him he did not see things right."

Shit! Tracy remembered saying to herself. Is he putting me on? She did remember Mike was standing near the table that night talking with some others in the group. And there was one other thing, Mike and her husband were pretty good friends as well, and play golf together occasionally. Oh man, she thought, this is not good.

"Okay, Greg, well I think you should clear this thing up right now!" she shot back.

Greg surprised her by unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor, revealing a big bulge in his underwear as he said with a grin, "Let's make this a win-win scenario."

Wow, she thought, this guy is not giving up. What does he think is going to happen here! "Pull those pants up, Greg, I am about to march right into Mike's office and you won't be smiling any longer!" She was livid, but she could also feel her pussy reacting when she saw the big tent in his underwear.

"Who do you think he is going to believe, Tracy? Look, let's work a deal her and move on. I cannot stop fantasizing about you and your hand on by cock. I know this is out of line but I promise I'll back off if you just rub my cock for a little bit. Just this one time?"

Tracy had not had any kind of sexual relations with anyone other than Sam. She loved Sam and loved sex with him, but she was also curious about what things would be like with another man. Maybe if she went along with Greg's request he could get this fascination with her out of his system. And clear up everything with Mike.

"Fine, Greg," Tracy said, "I'll touch your dick for a minute but then you've got to promise to lay off me forever and also clear things up with Mike. Got it?"

Greg smiled broadly and said, "Deal", and before she knew it he had pulled down his underwear revealing to her his thick hard cock, sticking straight towards her. They were both still standing in the janitors closest. She moved close to him and reached her right hand down to touch his dick. It flinched at her touch. She watched it as she gently rubbed the head and traced her hand down to the shaft. She noticed his dick was very erect and hard. At 24 with her innocent lifestyle growing up, she had only experienced her husband Sam's penis. With her lack of experience with other men, she was curious about other mens' cocks and also intrigued with having a black cock in her hand. The girth was impressive. She reached her left hand down and cupped his leathery balls -- they were big and the texture of his scrotum felt good in her hand. Clearly Greg was enjoying the experience. She knew she needed to cut this off to keep it brief, but she did not want to stop just yet. Her right hand gripped his shaft tightly and she started to slowly jack him off.

Greg's hands had been at his sides and he was just watching Tracy fondle his cock and balls. He seemed to gain some confidence based on how much she was into it and he moved his hands to her backside and started to caress her lightly over her skirt. Tracy barely noticed as she was consumed with working his cock. He moved his right hand under her skirt in the front and slipped it under her panties and onto her pussy. He immediately found her clit and started rubbing it gently.

"What are you doing, Greg?" Tracy asked. "This was not part of the deal!"

Greg was silent and kept rubbing her clit. He inserted his long middle finger up into her pussy and kept massaging her clitoris with his thumb.

"Ohhhh," Tracy responded, and was upset that she reacted out loud. By this time Tracy realized Greg knew she was very, very wet. "Greg, you need to stop that now!" she said trying to sound stern but she was not coming across convincingly.

Instead, Greg put two fingers into her and was pushing up hard and deep and Tracy was starting to really respond to his fingers. "That's enough, Gregggg..." she started, but she was having trouble putting the words together because of the intense pleasure Greg's fingers were giving her. She knew she had to cut this off or his cock was going to be fucking her in no time. While she was enjoying this experience with another man's cock, she was not going to let another man fuck her. So she did what she thought was best to do to head off that possibility. She pulled his hand off of her and got down on her knees in front of Greg and took him inside her mouth. She gave immediate attention to the big head of his penis, taking that part in her mouth and sucking it hard and tight, moving her tongue in and out on the underside of his dickhead. She had both hands gripping and pumping his rod while she ferociously went after the head of his cock with her lips, mouth and tongue.

"Ohhhh, Shit! That is fucking awesome!" Greg exclaimed after a few seconds of this treatment. He put his right hand into her hair and watched appreciatively as Tracy continued giving him head. "Tracy, you know how to suck a man's cock well, don't you?" he commented.

While Tracy had started this blowjob to change the direction of the encounter, very quickly she was lost in the act of sucking Greg's thick black penis. She was turned by the thought of sucking this big black dick in the janitor's closet at her school. Greg's cock felt good in her mouth, its girth filled and stretched her mouth some but it was not uncomfortable. He actually smelled and tasted good-almost as if he had taken special care to make his cock very presentable in case it ended up in her hands or mouth. Tracy continued to bob her head up and down on Greg's dick, taking it farther in her mouth, to the back of her throat so about half of his cock would disappear into mouth as she pumped and sucked him towards her. And then as she pulled her mouth back she would not let the head of his cock leave her mouth. She could hear the slurping noises her mouth and tongue were making on his dick.

"That's it, Tracy, keep sucking my cock. You are so good. I am not going to last much longer."

Tracy moved her left hand to cup his large ballsac and kept pumping his shaft with her right hand. She gently massed his big testicles while she sucked and pumped his cock. She remained highly aroused and, as she brought him closer to his climax, she had second thoughts about whether she should have this strong cock in her pussy right then. But she held the course and continued eagerly working Greg's dick.

"Ohhhh, Fuck, I am cumming," Greg informed Tracy. She pulled her mouth off his pulsating cock and carefully moved to the side while she continued the pumping action with her hand. Greg grunted and shot out his spunk onto the floor -- it seemed like a really big load to Tracy.

Tracy squeezed the last drops out of Greg's cock and helped him pull his underwear and pants back up. "Well, Greg, I have done more than we agreed to so I expect you to take care of your side of the deal. And make no mistake that this was a one time thing and I am not interested in anything further."

Greg was still in a daze and Tracy heard him mutter something like, "That was the best blow job I have ever received."

She promptly left the janitor's closet to wrap up for the day. Greg came out a couple of minutes after her, still seeming to be savoring the blowjob he had just experienced. As she was driving home, she thought briefly about what had happened that afternoon. She had sucked her second dick and she really enjoyed it. But what would Sam do - if he knew, if he saw what she had done? It would probably crush him. Well, it was not going to happen anymore and she would move on. It's not like she let someone else into her pussy, she rationalized.

Tracy snapped out her thoughts about memory lane, and found herself lightly rubbing her pussy at the memory of giving Greg head those many years ago. She remembered that Greg fulfilled his part of the bargain to some extent -- he was hands off after that day and they continued to work well as a teacher team from that point forward. The other recollection she had was later that week she broached the idea of roleplaying about a big black stud fucking her with Sam. They had a lot of hot and erotic experiences with Sam pretending to be a well hung black man fucking Tracy hard.

The kids would be home soon and she needed to get out of this fog. She toweled off after the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked pretty damn good, she thought. What was she going to do now? Would there be more times with Reggie? What about Sam and all of this? Would he somehow figure out she had been unfaithful to him today? She was feeling...conflicted. The sexual experience was amazing but guilt was starting to build up and deep down she knew her family, her kids and Sam, are the most important things in her life. But how could she tell Sam about any of this?

12