Wife at Costume Party

Story Info
Wife has sex with unknown stranger.
747 words
3.99
216k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
620 Followers

This is my wife's version of a party we went to last Halloween.

Several of the people in my husband's office building decided to have a costume party this past Halloween. They rented a banquet room in one of the local hotels and had it catered. It was supposed to be a grand affair. It was supposed to be a mystery costume party...meaning that we were supposed to leave our costumes on all night and nobody could tell anybody who they really were. My husband went as Zorro and I went as the cat women. My costume was great! It was a one piece latex suit that included the hood and mask...even had a tail. I wore spiked heels and nothing else. The suit clung to me like paint and shaped all the right spots. You could actually see my clit!!!

We were having a blast. It was so intriguing. I could figure out a lot of the people; but, some of the costumes were really good. One man wearing a mask from his nose up and dressed like a pirate paid a lot of attention to me. We danced a lot and during the slow dances I could tell that he was really interested. We were getting into some serious petting on the floor and while sitting at a table. My husband was enjoying from a distance as usual. Several times he gave me his grin that said 'go for it'. It was almost like this guy was my date; we danced nearly every dance and when I did dance with somebody else he was waiting when I got off the floor.

He said that he had a room down the hall from the banquet room in case I needed a 'break'. After a very sensual slow song in which he had his hands all over me we walked into the hall and headed for his room. Once we got inside he slipped me out of my costume, leaving me totally naked. When I tried to remove his mask he said 'not that' and he let me undress him.

He was gorgeous! And he really knew what to do to me. His tongue searched inside of me and made me cum again and again. He knew just where to touch and when. All he had to do was blow on my clit and he had me screaming. When he entered me it was so tender that I came as he slid in! He had me shuddering; almost in tears. His entire focus was on pleasing ME! He did everything right. I was amazed at how long he lasted before he came. But, even then, he never got real soft; he just kept stroking. I was in heaven.

We must have been in the room for an hour. He watched me shower; and he started to towel me dry. Before I was completely dry we found ourselves back on the bed. He was rock hard and entering me from behind. I was still so slippery that he slid right in. He was so gentle and continued to please me in every way. Before he was done be both came again. Before I put my costume back on he took it and made a slit with a pocket knife at the crotch. He said that I had to wear the costume back at the party that way. Nobody could really see anything; but, we both knew that I was naked and exposed. He said that he wanted to be able to feel my wetness when we danced. He was making me wet already!

Back at the party we danced and he did rub his fingers against my clit and kept me on the verge of cumming throughout the dances. After every dance I had to return to the table he and I were sitting at and wipe the cum that was leaking out of my suit from our love making!

He left before me and never told me who he was. When we got home I told my husband all about him and his talents. The biggest turn on, now is that when I go to my husband's office building I watch for this man. It could be one of 20 different men that fit his description. It is a turn-on talking to them and not knowing if that person fucked me!

I have never met a man before who knew so much about giving a woman pleasure.

topo
topo
620 Followers