Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Couples vacation turns into a fantasy fulfilling weekend.
9.5k words
4.35
148.2k
237

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our vacation started like all of the others. We headed down to the beach. We just go to local beaches in Texas. As always when my we go on vacation, we plan for a sex full weekend and go all out bringing toys, and really get into being together. This time was no different we had rented a small house down right on the beach and was looking forward to the adventures.

Dianna and I are both in our 40's but are both in good shape and attractive. We are both very sexual and enjoy sharing fantasies and have always been open with each other. I have always been a little shy in public, but very adventurous in the bedroom. We have talked about bringing others in and have had fantasy gangbangs, DPs, and I am constantly telling her I want to watch her taking a big dick or she whispers in my ear to fuck her hard. Though every time she would say it was just bedroom talk and it was never really going to happen.

We would occasionally get ramped up and she would start talking about fucking others, and she would always cum hard and multiple times while talking like this. She would always say that she just did it for me, and I let her keep that image for a long time. I knew better though and knew that she really liked it.

Dianna always seemed to be the first to jump in the deep end, and then would like to blame me for pushing her. One time we went to a nude resort for the first time, one that I had to talk her into going, and as I was just settling down and scoping the place out, she just walked up, jerked her shirt and panties off and laid down on a lawn chair like she had been doing it all her life.

It took me another 20 minutes and her coaxing for me to finally strip. We had a great time, and it led to some great sex and fantasy role play.

Dianna is a gorgeous with blondish brown hair, about 5'5, big 38 D tits, so when she strips everyone watches and she gets lots of looks. I am 5'9, and in good shape so I don't have a shortage of looks either.

In everyday life though Dianna would be viewed as the most conservative woman ever, and never really wears sexy clothes or shows off much. Though when we go to the beach, she likes to wear a bikini, and whenever she gets the chance to be naked, she takes it.

We finally finish the 5-hour drive and get to the house we rented. It was a nice little place right on the beach. It was next to another bigger house that appeared to be empty. The place we rented from had told us that there was a community hot tub shared between the two houses. They owned them both so just built the hot tub in the middle, but the other house wasn't currently rented so may end up getting it to ourselves.

Dianna didn't waste any time as soon as we got to the room, she went to the bedroom stripped and laid back on the bed legs spread. I didn't need much of an invite, I dropped my shorts and shoved my dick all the way into her.

"Ahhh Yes Fuck it baby," She moaned.

She always talked dirty as hell, and knew it set me off every time.

I started slamming into her at a high paced tempo. I leaned down to her ear, "take it baby, take that big dick, fuck him good," I whispered.

"Is my husband watching, give it to me, fuck me," she moaned.

"Yes, he is watching and jacking off in the corner waiting his turn, he likes watching you take my dick."

This made her cum hard, and I followed quickly and dumped my first load into her.

"That was a good start, with many more to cum" She said giggling as she got up to clean herself.

It was a short quick fuck, but setup for the way the weekend was going to go. She got up and unpacked the bags, I saw that she had packed a vibrator, a couple of lifelike dildos, small and big ones. This was going to be a virtual gangbang week I already knew. I always enjoyed doing her with toys because she got so into it and would cum and squirt all over the place multiple times.

I ran to the store real quick while she unpacked and got the house ready. It was dark by the time I got back, and she was out in the hot tub fully naked and sipping a Pina Colada.

"Take your shorts off and get in," she motioned to the tub.

"Babe you know this is a community tub right."

"Yeah, but the other house is empty so it's fine."

I looked and the other houses lights were still off and there was no movement, so I grabbed a beer stripped and jumped in. It was nice and hot, and she immediately floated over to me and started rubbing my hardening dick. Hot tubs seemed to always be an aphrodisiac to her, and she said sit up on the side, and sit her drink down. I knew what was coming so I jumped up, and within seconds she had my dick inhaled and was pounding up and down on it with her mouth.

Recently she had discovered this new deep desire to deep throat and really enjoyed inhaling my dick to the bottom and proving she could take it. She sucked it hard and fast, and bottomed out multiple times and gagged multiple times, she would just let off and then go again.

I always enjoyed it and it got me horny as hell, she gagged on my dick about 5 times and then decided she needed a break. As she laid there dinking her drink, I floated over to her and sucked her nipples and we made out.

I talked in her ear, "you ready to be fucked by all those dicks" as I fingered her wet pussy. She just moaned "Yees! Let them fuck me," I fingered her some more and then picked her up on the side and started licking her pussy until she squirted in my face.

Once she had cum again, she was ready to go, we got out and went to the bedroom. She placed her blindfold on her eyes and laid in the bed spread wide.

I dove into her pussy and ate her for a little. She moaned "tell him to fuck me." I grabbed the lotion squirted some on her, squirted one of the smaller fake dicks down and buried it in her. "Oh, ohh, ohh, Fuck yeah give me that dick," she moaned in my ear.

I slowly pulled the dick out and shoved it back in the hilt to her moans. I stroked it in and out of her and watched her pussy open and collapse back around it. I would push in really deep and then lean up and kiss her. She had her eyes closed and holding her legs back with her hands spreading herself s wide as she could letting out soft whispers "Fuck me, fuck mee," I slowly picked up the pace holding the dildo between my body and her soaking wet pussy. This way instead of just using my hands I could put my hips into it, so it would feel like a proper fucking from a different dick than mine. We had never really discussed what she thinks about when I do this, but it really sets her off and makes her cum hard. I leaned up and started kissing her again and she wrapped her legs around me and started kissing back super hard. When the kiss broke she started moaning louder "Give it to me, fuck it, give me your dick, fuck it hard. I picked up the pace and started slamming it in and out of her using my own body weight to really push into her. I fucked the shit out of her with it, telling her over and over how he was fucking her and asking if she liked it. She must have came 20 times, and would cum every time I said take his big dick.

Finally, I pulled the fake dick out and shoved my own rock-hard dick in. She liked the dildos, but always said it wasn't like the real thing and wanted mine to finish her off with a load of cum. I pounded her hard for about 5 minutes with her cummin and squirting all over me, we were both soaked. I rolled over as she got up to clean the toys and herself, within a few minutes I was asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I rolled over and rubbed up against her naked ass. My dick was rock hard, so I just pulled up behind her and slipped it in. She was still sleeping but started to wake once I started stroking in and out. I fucked her with slow, long hard strokes, and felt her pussy tighten on my dick as she came. In short time I unloaded in her as I pushed in as deep as I could. She rolled over "I love your wakeup call," then we both sit up and headed for coffee and showers.

We went and ate breakfast and set out for an enjoyable day at the beach. We shopped for a little while, which as a man drives me insane. It was fine though because she was in a good mood and very flirty. I loved watching her in beach clothing wearing a small sundress and wondering around the shops. I usually just found me a chair or bench and would watch her shop. Often, I would catch other guys walking around the shop checking her out, or purposely moving over to where she was and saying innocuous things to her. I assume they were just figuring if they asked her if they sold seashells at this store, she would just jump their bones. Though, she of course was a little naïve with men flirting with her and usually didn't even pick up on it and would just answer the question and move on. I noticed though and it always made me feel good that these GQ college punks took an interest in my hot wife, that didn't even realize she was hot.

We finally saw every shop and went back to the house and changed into our bathing suits and headed to the beach. We set up our canopy and I brought an ice chest full of beer and drinks. We normally set up further down the beach where there were less people and enjoyed our privacy. Luckily, the beach in front of our rent house was already empty with only a few other people at the other houses, but they were spread out good. We had been relaxing for about 30 minutes when a group of 3 guys set up beside us about 10 feet or so away. They were in there mid 20's and were drinking and having a good time. Dianna instantly looked at me, and went well shit, do you want to move. Dianna was laying out in her 2 piece which wasn't skimpy, but still showed her flat stomach and great tits. I didn't see an issue with it, and said no we are fine, I don't want to move all this shit again. She just said "ok whatever" and laid back down with a little bit of agitation showing on the face; I just sit back drinking beers and watching her bake in the sun.

Occasionally, I would look up and see one of the guys next to us checking her out. It didn't bother me; I mean I had a beautiful wife why wouldn't they be checking her out. I decided that I would go out and take a swim and she came with me. We stayed out for about 15 minutes before she was ready to go in, I was enjoying the water as I am not much into baking all day.

"Well, you are going to have to come in with me, I need someone to put some more tanning lotion on my back" she said as she started walking in.

"Just have one of those guys put it on, I am sure they won't mind they have been checking you out since we got here," I answered.

"No they haven't."

"Sure they have," and I grabbed her in my arms, "I am sure they want to get a hold of these tits."

"They are way too young to be looking at me," She giggled

"Babe you are hot, and that doesn't have an age, hot is hot," I laughed.

"Well that is not happening so just get it out of your head," as she looked me down.

"That is fine, I just thought it would make for some good fantasy sex tonight. I didn't want you to fuck them, just let them rub a little lotion on you, Damn slut slow down."

"Ha, you wish I was a slut. I will just lay on my back," she gave me a kiss and headed back in.

I figured that was it for that, and just went back to floating and dunking myself in the waves. I could see her from where I was while she was on the beach, but she just waved, and I turned around and went back to the water.

I was bobbing in the water, and looking at Dianna on the beach, I don't think she could really see me, because of the waves and sun direction, but I could see her. I saw her sitting in a chair with her feet up and the guys were playing football. I noticed that more than once the guy throwing the ball would throw it over the two guys heads on Dianna's side. This would make them have to run over toward her and then apologize I assume.

I could see her talking to them a couple of times but couldn't tell if it was a friendly conversation or not. Then I saw the football land really close to her. She got up and grabbed it and threw it back to the other guy about 10 feet over his head.

I figured ok this is going to get out of hand quickly, and she was about to be pissed, so I started heading back in. As I watched while I walked in, I saw the guy grab the ball and throw it back to her over the other guys head. She caught it and threw it to the other guy. They were playing keep away. I saw one of the guys run at her and trying to get the ball, grabbed around her as she pulled it to her chest. It appeared his hands were all over her, but it looked like innocent fun and she threw the ball again.

It took me a few minutes to walk in as the waves were still heavy, and I saw the guy in the middle with his arms around her at least twice. I figured it meant they were having fun, but I was already almost in and it would look weird if I turned around now.

As I hit the beach, she noticed me, and yelled "Hey want to play," and threw the ball to me. I grabbed it and threw it across the beach to the guy on the far side.

I watched her tits bounce as she ran towards me, "hey why are you coming in?" she asked.

"I am getting waterlogged, why you want me to leave?" I raised my glasses. " No goofy, just asking," she said.

One of the guys threw the ball back toward us, yelling "Dianna heads up," and I stepped around her and caught the ball and kept it from hitting her."

"Hey assholes," she yelled.

"You can keep playing I said."

"No, I am already tired let's go sit down," she said breathing heavy.

The guys met us at our chairs and introduced themselves as Rick, Mike, and Steve. They were decent looking guys from my perspective, not too buff, but still muscled up and not flabby. Rick was a little gruff with longer hair and a couple of tattoos. He seemed to be the leader. Stephen was a little shorter and had a more clean-cut look. Mike was almost pretty boy looking, but not quite.

"You guys flirting with my wife," I asked.

"Stop it John," Dianna said blushing.

Mike stammered "No, we were just playing and almost hit her with the ball."

"Oh, Ok I thought you were just trying to see her tits and cop a feel," I said smiling.

"No, no that wasn't what we were doing," Steve exclaimed.

"Quit it John! No one is looking at this old lady," Dianna said.

"Well, we may have taken a peek at them, I mean she is beautiful," Mike said.

"That is what I figured, I mean I have a dick too, I know how it works." I said as they laughed.

"We're sorry sir, we didn't mean anything bad. We were just messing around," Steve added.

"Sir," I laughed, "You don't have to call me sir, I am sure she enjoyed it. I look at her all the time and never pass up a chance to touch her."

"I don't blame you," Mike said.

"Okay that is enough," Dianna exclaimed.

"Hey, you want a beer," Mike asked.

"Sure!" and he ran over and grabbed a small ice chest and a chair.

The other guys grabbed a couple of chairs and they pulled up beside us. "Do you mind if we join you," Rick asked.

"Be my guest," I said.

Dianna looked at me smiling and shook her head and mouthed "Not going to happen."

"I know, I am just drinking their beer calm down," I responded.

They pulled up chairs and sit in a circle in front of us, I sat down with Dianna's chair caddy corner to me. We talked about our jobs and where we were from, turned out they lived really close to us. This made the conversation flow better because we had things in common.

They were fun guys and just down to party and hang out. Although Rick seemed to be the leader, Mike was definitely the most talkative one. Him and I carried much of the conversation and he seemed the most comfortable in the situation.

Dianna threw her legs up on my knees and laid her head back soaking in the sun as we talked. I waited a few minutes and started rubbing her legs. I would stroke my hand from her calf up to her thigh and back down, squeezing and rubbing as I did.

I kept talking like nothing was happening, but I knew I was driving the guys and probably Dianna nuts. They were all staring intently under their glasses at her legs and thighs, and as I would rub up her thigh, I noticed their heads following my hands. More than once I saw one of them adjust in their seats.

Once I rubbed all the way up her thigh and was about an inch from her pussy and squeezed her.

She let out a small moan "UMMMM," and I squeezed again and floated my hand back down to her calf.

We had talked about 45 minutes and then Dianna looked at me and said you ready to go, raising her eyebrows, which I instantly knew meant she was horny. I pretended to be dense and said not yet, I need to get wet again and wash off. When I got up everyone else got up and started taking their chairs back. Dianna and I went out in the water, she wrapped her legs around me and we kissed a few times.

Steve and Rick showed up close to us, I told Dianna "Your boys are following you."

She laughed "I think they are following you." We separated and I asked, "where is Mike?"

Oh, he is packing things up and calling around trying to find us a hotel.

Dianna then spoke up, "you don't have a place to stay, the place next to us is empty although it may be expensive."

"Yeah, we had a room booked, but we booked late, and they were sold out and wouldn't let all 3 of us stay in a room so they bumped us out. I will go tell Mike."

"Oh, that's ok", Dianna said, "I have the card in the truck I will go give him the number."

I watched her as she walked up to the beach, we weren't that far out and just kneeling in the water. I was facing the beach and Rick and Steve had their backs to it as we chatted.

I watched as Dianna got in the truck and talked to Mike, while he took the card and used the phone. As he was on the phone, she spread her blanket back out and knocked the sand off.

She was putting on lotion and I could see Mike trying to talk on the phone while staring as she was putting it on her legs, flat stomach, and tits.

He hung up and they talked for a few seconds and then she handed him the bottle of oil and laid down on her chest. He put the lotion on his hands and started rubbing it into her back.

I couldn't see everything, but since I know it only takes a few seconds to put lotion on, he was going above and beyond the role. He started putting lotion on the back of her legs and I could tell from here that she was liking it, as I had just watched her already do her legs. He was rubbing deep and slow.

I watched for a few minutes and could feel my dick getting hard under the water. He straddled her ass and started rubbing her back giving her a what appeared as a deep tissue massage. I couldn't really see her anymore but having massaged her multiple times could imagine her deep moans. I wondered how far she was going to take this, was she willing to fuck these guys. Did I want her to fuck them? I thought, well; we will just let it roll and go with the punches.

I told the boys; Mike may be the smart one and they looked back.

"That lucky bastard," Rick said.

Steve yelled back to the beach, "Hey fucker, John is going to kick your ass, she is only blocking the sun not lava," we all laughed as Mike perked up and jerked his hands-off Dianna.

Rick said, "Sorry man, he's kind of a dumbass horndog sometimes."

I said, "no problem it is just a little lotion, I am sure it is innocent, we have much dirtier minds than Dianna."

"Ok guys it was fun, but we need to go."

Steve said, "You guys need to leave so early; we can stay if Mike finds a room."

"Yeah, I am going to go get some pussy, hopefully Mike has Dianna worked up for me, so I don't need to do any foreplay," I said teasing the boys as I started walking out.

"Oh, your cruel dude," Rick said.