Wife Becomes Fuck Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike murmured something at the door in a female like voice to which I replied "no thank you" and he quickly snuck through the open door. I returned to the bed and Linda asked me who it was. I told her that it was the maid service asking if we wanted our bed turned down. I made a joke to Linda that I should have said yes just to see the lady's reaction when she came in and saw my hot wife blindfolded and strapped to the bed.

I then asked Linda to remind me where we were before our interruption, which she responded that she thinks I was going to let her loose so we could go to be an snuggle. I laughed at her attempt to be funny and told her that "As I recall, you are my Fuck Slave for the next 3 hours. Is that correct?"

Linda answered "Yes".

I then asked her exactly what that meant, to which she responded that I could do anything I wanted to her. So, I rephrased it and said "So, as my Fuck Slave, I can do anything I want to your hot little body?"

Linda again responded "Yes".

"So, as my Fuck Slave, you are my little whore for the night and I can put anything, or for that matter anyone, into your tight little holes. Is that correct?" I questioned her. She again responded that I was correct.

I then asked her which part of her hot little body was the hottest, to which she responded she did not know. I then re-asked the question by saying "When you wore that sexy little bikini to the pool today, what part of your body were the guys checking out first -- your long legs, your sexy ass, your incredible tits or your gorgeous face?"

Linda responded "I guess probably my tits".

So, then I asked her if she thinks she has amazing tits and likes to show them off for complete strangers when she goes topless at a beach. She said that she only does that for me and because I want her to. I told her don't lie to me and that I knew it was a turn on for her too. To which she agreed.

I then told her that I had actually lied to her about who had just knocked at the door and that a friend of ours was now with us in the room. That definitely startled her a bit, but I continued and I asked her if she thought it was fair that hundreds of complete strangers were allowed to see her bare tits, but our friends were not and whether she thought that was fair. She mumbled a bit before finally saying she did not know.

I told her that I think at the very least we should lower the sheet to let our friend see what she has let so many complete strangers see and I asked her if she agreed.

She again replied "I don't know. I guess so." So, I pushed her for a yes or no answer.

This time Linda replied "yes".

I told her that she was a good little Fuck Slave and that we'd finally share with a friend what she has shown off to so many other guys before.

Linda was biting her lower lip and Mike's eyes seemed like they were about to pop out of his head as I gently grabbed the sheet and slowly pulled it down to just below her perfect tits. Her nipples were hard as rocks and Mike's mouth dropped open as he stared at my wife's amazing rack. I told her that based on the expression on our friend's face that he was very impressed. Mike quietly whispered to me that she has amazing tits.

For the next minute or so, I just let Mike stare at her bare tits and realized that my cock was as hard as ever, so it was clearly not bothering me that my good friend was seeing my wife's tits exposed. I then asked Linda if she thought that as kind of a penalty for keeping our friends from seeing her bare tits whether she thought this friend should be able to do more than just look at her tits. She was again slow to respond, but finally said "I guess".

I questioned her exactly what she meant by "I guess" and she responded "it would be ok to let our friend feel her tits as a penalty for keeping them from our friends in the past." Mike looked at me and I nodded my approval.

He slowly reached out and gently grabbed her perfect mounds. When he first touched them, Linda jumped a bit, but seemed to relax very quickly. The thought went through my mind that Linda may think that it's just me in the room, so I took a seat to the side of the bed and commented that I was going to just watch our friend as he enjoyed her tits. Since Mike was still caressing her boobs, she now knew for sure that someone else was feeling her up. As he continued to gently grab her tits and circle her nipples with his fingers, I told him he may never get another chance to maul a perfect set of tits like Linda's so he had better take advantage of this opportunity. With that, he dropped his mouth onto one of Linda's breasts which brought a loud moan from Linda.

For the next 10 minutes I watched as Mike mauled my wife's magnificent tits. He alternated between sucking on her nipples and circling her hard nipples with his tongue, while he used is hands to squeeze her other breast. Linda was clearly getting aroused as her breasts heaved in and out with each breath she took. I still find myself as turned on as I've ever been with absolutely no feelings of jealousy, so I was ready to take the next step.

I commended Mike for his rough mauling of Linda's tits and suggested that he might want to give my little slut a good titty fuck. Mike quickly backed off the bed and removed his clothes. As he climbed back over the top of Linda's torso, I squirted some lotion into his hand so he could lubricate his hard cock. Mike's cock was not quite as thick as mine, but appeared to be a little longer. He placed his lubricated cock between her tits and started to slide his cock forward and backward as he squeezed Linda's tits together. Mike struggled a bit to keep his balance and get into a rhythm, so I moved over and grabbed her tits allowing him to place his hands on the headboard for better balance. He quickly got into a good rhythm while I continued to squeeze her tits together while rubbing her nipples. Mike just stared at the amazing tits he was fucking as he continued his assault on her.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Linda appeared to be reaching for Mike's cock with her mouth as she was bending her neck in the direction of her tits. I pointed that out to Mike and he knew immediately that I was offering up my wife's mouth for him to fuck. He shifted his body forward and placed the head of his cock on her waiting lips. She eagerly wrapped her lips around his cock and met his thrusts with her own head bobbing. Linda appeared to gag on Mike's cock a few times, but that did not stop either of them from their thrusting and head bobbing. Finally Mike tensed up as he fired his load of cum into Linda's mouth. As Mike pulled his cock from her mouth, she licked her lips and swallowed the second load of cum within about an hour's time.

Mike moved to sitting by her side and resumed rubbing her tits as he recovered from his titty fuck and blow job. Linda was still clearly aroused as her tits continued to heave in and out with every breath. As I stood there looking down at my stunning wife I decided that I did want to see more if she was willing. So, I complimented Linda for paying the penalty for previously not allowing our friends to see what she has shown to strangers and asked her if she thought that was sufficient or that the penalty should be larger since hundreds of strangers had seen her bare tits, but only one of our friends was able to take payment of the penalty. I knew Mike would definitely like to do more, but I was sure that what Linda had done already made his trip more than worthwhile.

Linda shocked Mike and me with her response when she said "No, I do not feel that the penalty I just paid is adequate. After all, I willing let hundreds of other men see my naked breasts and was very turned on knowing they were checking me out. The only way that I feel would appropriately even the score is if you used me as your slut wife the next few hours and did whatever you wanted to. I suggest you pull off the sheet and allow our friend to see my lower half and then abuse me."

I don't know why, but I asked her if she was sure that's what she wanted. Linda responded that she was so horny that all she wanted was to be fucked for however much time was left of her being my Fuck Slave.

Mike was smiling from ear to ear as I looked at him and directed him to lower the rest of the sheet. He did not mess around as he pulled the sheet completely off the bed to not only reveal her shaved pussy, but her long legs too. I was about to reach for Linda's glistening pussy lips when Mike motioned for me to follow him into the bathroom. He then thanked me for giving him a dream come true, but then admitted that at his age the recovery time after each orgasm would probably limit him to a couple more good hard ons at the most. Mike shared that his brother only lived about 10 minutes away and although he was married, he knew that he would love a chance to join us. So, if we really wanted some non-stop fucking of Linda the next few hours, he could call him up and invite him to join us. Without even thinking about it I said do it. As he called his brother from the bathroom, I returned to the bed where I immediately began licking Linda's pussy. While it was just the two of us, I whispered to her if she was sure she wanted to continue and she said "yes, but only tonight, so please fulfill as many of our fantasies as possible."

When Mike returned to the bed he gave me the thumbs up that his brother was on his way. Mike then took my place licking out Linda's pussy while I returned to my chair to watch the action. Within a few minutes, Linda was begging for someone to fuck her. Mike positioned his cock over her pussy lips and began to slowly dry hump her. Linda begged again for someone to please fuck her. Mike moved his cock to my wife's pussy entrance and buried it deep in her in one thrust. Linda moaned loudly as Mike left it buried deep in her for a few seconds before slowly beginning to fuck her. I decided to get in on the action and I began sucking on one of Linda's tits. Once I had the nipple well lubricated, I replaced my lips with my finger and quickly went back and forth over her hard nipple causing her to moan even louder. Within seconds, her body began shuddering as she had her first orgasm of the night. Mike slowed down and pulled his cock from her still quivering pussy, not having shot his load yet.

About that time, Mike received a text message from his brother Andy indicating that he was waiting outside the door. I quietly went to the door to let Andy in. Andy was the total opposite of Mike at about 6'-2" and 220 pounds where Mike is about 5'-8" and 150 pounds if he's wet. The three of us went into the bathroom for a quick introduction, while Linda recovered from the orgasm she had just had. Andy thanked me for allowing him to fuck my incredible looking wife and said he brought a pussy pump if we really wanted to get the blood flowing for her. Never having used a pussy pump, I said sure.

We returned to the room and Andy squeezed each of Linda's tits before taking the pussy pump from the bag he had brought with him. He applied some lubricant around the cup that he placed over her pussy and showed Mike and I how to pump it up and be sure it was air tight. Andy then went back to her tits and began to really maul them with his hands and mouth. As Mike slowly pumped her pussy, it was amazing to watch it getting even more engorged and slowly beginning to fill the transparent cup. Linda was starting to moan again and her tits were heaving in and out to match her breaths. Andy stepped away from the bed so he could remove his clothes. Once again, Mike was clearly the runt of the litter in his family. Andy's cock looked like a small pole. It was at least an inch longer than Mike's and probably about an inch thicker in girth than mine.

Andy began to slowly rub his cock as he watched Mike continue to pump Linda's pussy. His cock actually looked like it was getting bigger. Linda's breathing became very fast as Mike kept pumping on her pussy and she squirmed as if trying to free herself from the bindings. When her pussy had gotten so engorged that the entire cup was full Andy motioned to stop and pointed at her tits. Mike and I knew he wanted us to begin working on her tits again, so we gladly began sucking and kissing her amazing tits. The effect of Mike and I sucking on Linda's tits and the pump keeping her pussy fully engorged had Linda moving her head from side to side and again begging for someone to just fuck her. Andy smiled and motioned for Mike and I to continue working on her tits.

Andy climbed onto the bed between Linda's legs and gently removed the pump cup from around her engorged pussy. He quickly replaced the cup by placing his pole across Linda's pussy lips. Andy slowly slid his cock back and forth across her pussy lips. Linda continued to squirm and moan and begged someone to please fill her up. As Andy brought the head of his pole into alignment with Linda's cock hole, Mike and I were both watching anxiously. He pushed the head of his cock in until it appeared to pop in. Then he slowly worked the remainder of his pole a little at a time until he was buried deep in Linda's pussy. Linda left out a load moan and cried out "oh shit that feels so good". Andy looked up at Mike and me and gave us a wink as he slowly pulled his cock from my incredible wife's body. With the glistening sheen it had on it, it looked like a giant snake slithering out.

Andy motioned with his hands for Mike and me to move away from Linda's tits. As we did, he grabbed one of her tits with one hand while he propped himself up on the headboard with his other hand. He fucked Linda with long slow strokes in, waiting a few seconds when fully entombed and then pulling all the way out until just the tip remained in Linda's pussy. All of us watched as Linda's breathing became harder, moans became louder and squirming became more desperate as she tried to increase the speed of which Andy was fucking her. None of it mattered to Andy though as he continued his slow assault on her, even as she cried out for him to fuck her harder. He continued doing this until Linda appeared to be on the verge on an orgasm, which caused him to pull out his cock completely, release her tit and just stare down at her incredible body. Linda begged him to put his cock back in, but instead he took has pole in his hand and slapped it across Linda's pussy lips a few times. Linda continued to squirm and try to raise her pussy to Andy's cock. Finally Andy decided to give her what she wanted as he slammed his cock back into her and fucked her furiously for the next few minutes. Linda screamed out that she was cumming and Andy tensed up as he filled her deep with his cum.

When Andy climbed off of Linda, his cum was dripping from her still gapping pussy. The three of us guys stared at her incredible body as she quivered a few last times. As Linda's breathing slowed down she called out to me and asked if there was still any time left because she'd really like to experience one more thing if possible. I told her absolutely and asked what she had in mind. Linda said she would really like to have each of her holes filled and if possible be able to "ride that magnificent cock that just fucked me". I told her I think that can be arranged as the three of us guys gave each other high fives.

As the Andy and Mike climbed back on to the bed and began caressing Linda's still sensitive tits, I released Linda's hands from their restraints. Linda, still blindfolded, reached to find the cocks of the guys that were caressing her tits. Her hand first came across Mike's cock and she slowly rubbed it and cupped his sac. Once her other hand stumbled onto Andy's still erect cock, she removed her hand from Mike's cock so she could run both of her hands up and down Andy's shaft. After a few minutes of continued fondling, I asked her if she was ready to ride that pole and get all of her holes filled. She just said "Oh yeah -- just tell me what to do."

I guided Linda to the side of the bed while Andy laid down on his back. From there, I help Linda into a straddling position right above Andy's cock. She reached down with her hands, grabbed his cock and started dry humping it, while Andy squeezed her tits. Mike and I watched as Linda finally started to insert Andy's cock into her waiting pussy. With Mike's cock being smaller in girth I handed him a little lotion and he positioned himself behind Linda's amazing ass. As Mike touched Linda's ass, she bent forward giving him full access. He worked his cock in and out slowly until he had his entire cock in her ass. I then took my position over Andy's head and guided Linda's hands to my cock. As Linda felt my cock and sac with her hands, she commented "Ah, it's my favorite cock and best in the world." Andy was squeezing Linda's tits, so she was able to use both hands on my cock and balls as she bobbed her head up and down.

Mike got into a good rhythm syncing up with Linda's movements as she rode Andy's cock. It was obvious that Andy was getting close to shooting his second load of the night into my hot wife, as he rocked his head back and forth while Linda was picking up the pace. He dropped his hands to her waist to try to slow her down but she just fucked him harder with very deliberate and hard motions riding his cock. Within a few minutes Andy grunted as he filled Linda's pussy for the second time. He laid motionless just rubbing Linda's tits as Mike continued fucking her ass and Linda continued to deep throat my cock. Mike was the next one to tense up and pour his load into Linda's ass. Within the next minute Linda and I also came with Linda swallowing my load again. We were all breathing heavily as we slowly split apart. I noticed that each of the guys were sure to get one last grab of Linda's perfect tits as we split apart.

With the time being up for my Fuck Slave, we said our good byes to Mike and Andy. They each thanked Linda for an incredible evening. When our guests finally left, Linda thanked me for helping her fulfill most of our fantasies and said it was great to experience all of it once. Then she surprised me by saying there's only one other fantasy that she'd like to make a reality. I looked at her with a questioning look and she said it was to find another sexy lady, so they could 69 and then she could watch me fuck another woman. But that's a story for another day.

12