Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Lynn have a chance to reunite.
5.2k words
4.49
36.6k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers

When Lynn left me and returned to our parents' home, I had a rough time of it. I kept going to work and being a responsible adult, but every night I went home and prepared the same dinner: two hot dogs with mustard, onions, and relish, on whole wheat buns, and three shots of Glenlivet 18. I cried like a baby some nights. It felt like someone had reached inside of me and literally ripped out part of my innards.

After three or four weeks of that nonsense, I knew I couldn't go on with that routine, so I decided to seek a promotion that would give me a good excuse to move away and start a new life somewhere else. I wanted to be so far away that mom and dad would not expect me to visit anytime soon; the idea of returning home and possibly seeing Lynn was simply too painful. While I was waiting for my first promotion application to be considered, I stopped drinking and I started writing the story of how Lynn and I became lovers. I hoped that writing about my experience would be cathartic. It was . . . just a little bit.

When I got the job in Seattle, it was a welcomed relief. I still hadn't stopped mourning for Lynn and I didn't know what else to do. I needed to drive to Seattle and I did not yet have an apartment, so I packed most of my belongings and Dad came and got them. He said that he would keep in them in the garage until I got settled, and then maybe he would rent a truck and drive out to visit me. Good old Dad!

When Dad unloaded my stuff at their house, he put everything in the garage except my PC. He thought the heat and humidity might be a problem so he put that in the spare bedroom. Then, when he packed the truck to bring my stuff to Seattle, he overlooked the PC. He realized his mistake before he arrived and he promised to ship it to me as soon as he and mom returned home.

* * *

While Mom and Dad were gone, I noticed the computer in the spare bedroom and thought it was Jack's. It was set up but that wouldn't take very long. If it was Jack's, he had some pictures on his hard drive that I wanted to copy. When I turned it on and it accepted the password I remembered, my suspicions were confirmed. I scanned the recent documents and found one entitled, "The Love Of My Life."

I could not leave the PC until I read that story. I had this initial, crazy fear that it would be a story about some other girl, but it wasn't, and I again felt embarrassed about doubting Jack. What I read was what you have read as chapter 1 of this story. Of course, you know that after I read chapter 1, I realized how much Jack loved me. No other conclusion was possible.

I also realized that I had been simmering in my own juices, wallowing in my depression over the loss of the baby, and that is when I should have relied on Jack the most . . . but, instead, I had pushed him away. I had not treated him as I should have treated a husband. I had failed him and that realization made me feel horribly, horribly awful.

If there was any chance of having Jack back in my life, I was going to pursue that chance. I didn't think that I deserved to have a second chance but I was hopeful that Jack still loved me enough to give me a second chance. And if he did, I would make sure that the rest of your lives together would be like a reward for him. I didn't deserve a reward, but it would certainly be great for me, too.

I bought a one-way ticket to Seattle and then realized how foolish that was. Jack and I had not talked in months and he would not know that I was coming to see him. If he opened his front door, saw me, and then slammed the door, I would need to return home. If he opened the door, pulled me inside and started kissing and hugging me and asked me to stay, I would still need to return home to give notice at my job, pack my stuff, and say goodbye to mom and dad.

I didn't know what would happen so I packed enough clothes to stay in Seattle for a week. I packed some casual clothes, some nice clothes, and - just in case everything went the way I hoped - I brought some very sexy lingerie. And I packed a bottle of KY. Wishful thinking!

Everything was packed when mom and dad got home. I told them that I was going to Seattle and I asked them to not tell Jack. Of course, I asked about how Jack was holding up and they told me that he had never mentioned me. That was rather devastating to hear! They explained that they had thought it best to not ask Jack about me but they did say that they had the impression that Jack was not dating anyone. They also thought that Jack was still in mourning for the loss of me and the loss of our baby. They never said that they thought I was doing the right thing but I could tell that I had their support.

They took me to the airport, wished me good luck, and kissed me good bye. The flight to Seattle was a long flight. I had only one stop - in Atlanta, of course - but the flight still took almost 8 hours. I thought of nothing but Jack the entire time. I thought about all the good times and I thought about the horrible sadness in the final days we were together. I really had no idea how Jack would react when he saw me, and I was nervous, anxious, unsettled . . . and I needed to get everything resolved. Living with such huge regrets is awful.

In my mind, I rehearsed what would happen when he opened the door. I thought about the possibility that he could slam the door in my face. Maybe he would invite me in, we would sit and talk, say a final farewell, and then I would go check in to a hotel for the night. Or maybe he would pull me inside and kiss me like lovers who are reunited after an unwanted separation.

The plane arrived is Seattle about 2:30 pm on Wednesday, and by the time I got my bags and rented a car, the local rush hour was beginning. I had mapped the route and also used the GPS on my phone to show me the way to Jack's apartment. Mom told me that Jack usually went into work early so he could leave early and he would probably get home around 4:30 pm. I expected that I would arrive at his place around 5 pm.

I arrived at the apartment complex and my stomach got even tighter than it had been throughout the day. For a moment, I thought that I might toss cookies . . . but I didn't. I found the building and I recognized Jack's car in the parking lot.

"He's home!" I thought. Part of me was afraid and would have preferred to wait before experiencing the inevitable, but a part of me was eager to learn my fate.

I pulled into a parking spot and left the car running as I checked myself in the mirror. "Stop procrastinating, Lynn!" I silently screamed at myself. I turned off the engine, exited the car, and approached his apartment.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a response. After a few seconds, I rang again. Still, there was no response. Had he perhaps seen me approaching and was refusing to answer the door because he didn't want to see me? I tried once more, again without success, and I turned to go back to my car. Maybe he had gone for a walk or maybe he was out with friends and someone else was doing the driving. I could go get something to eat and return in a few hours.

Then I heard Jack call my name!

"Lynn?"

* * *

That Wednesday began like any other work day. I got into the office by 7 am, so that I could avoid the worst of the rush hour traffic, and because I got much more accomplished in the morning hours. I left the office around 3:30 that afternoon, stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and got home around 4:45 pm.

I had spilled a Coke on myself earlier that afternoon and I felt rather sticky, so I decided to take a shower. As I had just finished disrobing, I thought that I heard the door bell ring. I wasn't sure but I did have a maintenance request pending and I wanted to get the dishwasher repaired as soon as possible, so I decided to quickly put my clothes back on and answer the door.

When I got to the door, I instinctively looked through the peep hole to see who was ringing the bell but I saw no one. Maybe I could catch them before they got away so I opened the door and looked down the sidewalk out to the parking lot. I saw the back side of a female and, maybe it was just wishful thinking, but it reminded me of Lynn. If that was who was ringing my door bell . . .

* * *

When I heard a voice call out my name, I knew it was Jack before I turned around. I did not hesitate. I turned towards the voice and I saw his face; he was standing about 100 feet away from me. How sweet it was to see Jack again!

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was speechless and absolutely at a loss for words, so I did the only other thing that I could do. I ran towards him.

* * *

When she turned around and I saw her face, the rest of the world ceased to exist. There were only two people on the planet: Lynn and me. Nothing else mattered. I wanted to run to her and wrap my arms around her . . . but I didn't know what she wanted. Maybe she had come out just to have the final talk that we never had in Orlando. I didn't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed again, so I just stood there, waiting for her to say something or walk back to my apartment. Instead, she started running towards me. I think I knew what this meant. I hoped. And then I ran towards her.

* * *

A girl really can't run very fast wearing heels and Jack was far more athletic than I, so he covered most of the ground in three or four seconds, and then I felt his arms around me. "Please tell me you're here to stay!" he urgently said before his lips found mine. The kiss that ensued was not a brother-sister kiss. It was the kiss of reunited lovers.

* * *

I'm sure that Lynn and I stayed locked in our embrace for at least two minutes. When our lips finally parted, she blurted out, "I'm sorry, I'm so tremendously sorry! I don't deserve a second chance but, if you'll give me one, I will be with you for the rest of our lives!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I responded. "You can't imagine how many times I've thought about this and hoped it would happen. I love you so much! Why would I send you away?"

She placed her head against my chest and held me tightly. She started crying. "It was awful. Losing the baby felt like I was being punished, like I was being told that I don't deserve to be happy. And I thought I was no good for you and I did what I thought was the best thing I could do for you. I pushed you away. When my grief started to resolve, I realized that I had thrown away the best thing that ever happened to me . . . and I realized that I need you in my life. I need you, Jack!"

"When Mom and Dad came out here to visit, I stayed at their house. I turned on your old PC because I wanted to get some pictures that were on there, but I saw this story you had written. Parts of it were fairly erotic but I realized that it was a love story, and not just another love story. It was a love story about us, about a love that was meant to be. All of a sudden, I felt important again, and that's what I want, Jack! I know I have a purpose in life when I'm with you. My purpose is to be your wife."

"Maybe I should be upset about snooping but if that's what it took to get you here . . . and, yeah, I still think we were meant to be so . . . of course I still want you as my wife. I still want us to be together like a man and his wife. I still want us to get some genetic counseling and then consider having another baby and, if we can't do that, then you can get artificially inseminated. I want to be a father and you need . . . and you deserve to be a mother."

"We've got so much to talk about," she said.

And I quickly added, "and the rest of our lives to talk about it. Let's get your stuff out of the car and get inside."

I grabbed her suitcase and bags out of the rental car and we quickly went inside.

"Wait, I need to say something . . ." she began. For a moment, I had a feeling that she was going to tell me that she had returned but only with certain conditions. "As much as I want to . . . as much as I need to make love with you, I've been traveling for 8 hours and I'd really like to not have sweaty armpits when we get naked together so . . . why don't we go out and get something to eat, then I'll take a shower when we come back, then we can either find a good movie on TV or . . . maybe we can just get in bed and make love like two people in love!"

I desperately wanted to be inside of her. I really needed to feel as close and intimate as two people can be, but I wanted her to be comfortable and I didn't want her to think that anything that I had said was motivated strictly by my hormones, so first we called Mom and Dad to let them know that Lynn had arrived safely and would be spending the week with me. Then we went out to dinner at something that was good but not fancy, something nearby, something that would be relatively quick.

When we returned home, I facetiously asked Lynn what she would like to do. She replied that she was still interested in getting a shower and would try not to take too long.

* * *

It felt good to have his arms around me again and I was so happy that I started crying. Maybe that is something that only girls can understand. After all that I had done, and despite all the reasons he had to be angry at me, Jack still wanted me in his life and I was thrilled.

I was also scared. Our previous life had felt like a fairy tale. After all that had happened between us, I knew that it would never again feel like that fairy tale.

As much as I wanted to make love to Jack right at that moment, I also thought that we should wait, have dinner, and then I wanted to take a shower. I wanted to be clean and fresh for Jack. I was nervous the same way I felt before the first time we made love. So we got my bags inside, we called mom and dad so they could stop worrying about us, then we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant in the neighborhood.

When we came home, I got in the shower and I cleaned everything that needed to be cleaned. Then I put on a baby doll nightie and I went to find Jack. It didn't take much to convince him to give me a tour of his bed.

* * *

When I saw Lynn in that short little negligee, I thought to myself, "She's not going to be wearing that much longer." I was sitting on the sofa and I motioned for her to "come hither." She walked over to the sofa then sat in my lap, facing me, with her knees straddling my legs.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I was so afraid that you wouldn't want to see me and you can't imagine how tense I was during the flight out here. But now I'm here and I know that you want me so I'm going to give you lots of reasons to hold on tight. I love you and I can't imagine how you tolerated me treating you the way I did."

"I don't expect things to immediately return to the way they were. That would be naive. If you want to start dating, I'll come visit you as often as you want to see me. If you want me to move out here, I'll be back in two weeks plus however long it takes me to drive the distance. If you want me by your side, I'll be here every day. And if you want me in your bed, I'll be there every night."

"You can't imagine how horny I am for you. I want to have you cum in my hand and in my mouth, on my boobs, in my pussy, and in my ass. We probably can't do it that many times tonight, but we can get started. Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

"Lynn, I have never stopped loving you. I was hurt by what happened but I understood that you were overwhelmed by the emotions of losing a child and still feeling guilty about being in a relationship with your brother. I hoped that you would come back and you can't imagine how glad I was to see you in the parking lot earlier today."

"When we were together before, you made me happy in so many ways and I really thought that we would be together forever. Breaking up was a shock to me and I realized I had not really thought about your guilty feelings. That could happen again and it would destroy me, but I love you too much to send you away. I want you too much to live without you. So I want you to move here and start living with me again. But you have got to work on the guilt."

"As for tonight, I'm gonna carry you into the bedroom and I'm not sure what we're gonna do, but you can bet that it will be making love and not just having sex. I think I just want to be inside of missionary style so I can look into your eyes and kiss you while we're making love. And then I want you and your beautiful naked body in my arms as we fall asleep."

"Tomorrow, I have to go to work but I'll take off Friday and Monday so we can spend some time together. You may be walking bowlegged when you go back home but I can promise that you'll also have a smile on your face!"

With that statement, I motioned for her to stand up and she did. I then stood, put my arms around her back and knees and then I picked her up like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold. When we got to the bedroom, I put her down so that she could stand by the bed and I said, "I want you to undress me, and then I'm going to undress you."

* * *

I turned towards him and unfastened his belt, then I removed it from his pants. I knelt down and removed his shoes and then his socks. I stood up again and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it away from his torso.

I placed my hand over his crotch and felt his hard bulge. Soon, he would be inside me and I would feel so happy and so complete once again!

I unzipped his pants and unfastened the waist, then I knelt again to pull the pants down around his ankles. He stepped out of them and all that was remained was his boxers. His boner was quite obvious and I was ready to get my hands and mouth on it.

I put both hands under the elastic of the waist and pulled downward. As soon as the elastic cleared his hard member, the boxers fell and hit the floor. I looked up and saw his hard dick only inches from my mouth.

"Jack, you're hard. And I'm wet. I'm gonna make you harder and then you can make me wetter and then I want you to pound my pussy 'til we both cum."

I reached up and placed my fingertips at the base of his shaft. I lightly stroked his meat as my fingertips approached the crown of his dick. I cupped his balls with my right hand and placed the tip of my middle finger between his balls and his asshole. Then I leaned forward and extended my tongue to lick across his pee hole. I licked in slow circles around his crown until I suddenly leaned forward and took his shaft into my mouth. I began moving my mouth in and out as I swirled my tongue against his hot man meat. I slid the tip of my index finger back until it made contact with his asshole and then I applied just enough pressure to get a rise from him without actually penetrating him.

I began moaning because I knew the vibrations in my mouth would get him even more aroused. He started lowering his ass a little as if he wanted me to push my finger inside of him but I didn't want him finishing in my mouth, not this time!

I pulled my mouth off of his dick and said, "I'm not sure you're hard enough, Jack. Turn around and lean over the bed." He did what he was told to do. "Now spread your feet apart just a little." Again, he immediately complied.

I reached between his legs and started stroking his meat with a firm grasp that I relaxed only enough to allow my hand to slide up and down his pole. Then I leaned forward and started pushing the tip of my tongue down his butt crack until I found his asshole. My tongue immediately went into a frenzy, licking in circles and trying to push inside of his ass while I continued to stroke his erection.

"Stop," he said and I immediately responded. "That felt too good. I want to save this for something else," he explained.

He stood and faced me, put his arms around me, and kissed me with passion. His left arm was around my back and his right hand was on my ass. I was already wet with anticipation of having his stiff member in my pussy and I needed it in a bad way!

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers
12