Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,969 Followers

Lynn actually gave me a very relaxing, very satisfying foot massage.

When she had finished, she got up and straddled my lap, facing me, so that our faces were only inches apart. It was the same position that I had used to have sex with a few ladies in the past, but, of course, I had never had sex with Lynn. As prim and proper as I thought that she would be in the sex department, I doubt that she had ever had sex with anyone in a position like this, so I assumed she just wanted to make sure she had a captive audience for whatever she wanted to say.

I stared into her eyes for a few seconds and then asked, "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to listen to everything I have to say, everything . . . without running away . . . and when I'm finished, I'll listen to everything you have to say, but please don't interrupt me, because this isn't easy."

"Okay," was my simple response.

"Nobody in the entire world knows me as well as you do, not my ex, not anybody. You've always been supportive of whatever I wanted, you've never made fun of me, and you've never taken advantage of me."

"Last night proves what I'm talking about. You could have taken advantage of me being drunk and done whatever you wanted. You didn't laugh at my itty bitty titties that I hate and you didn't make fun of me for getting so drunk."

"This morning, when I got in the shower, I realized why I had been teasing you. And I guess I need to make a confession at this point. Last night, when I was sitting on the sofa with my legs spread open, I wasn't really that passed out. I was wondering whether you would even look, whether I was attractive enough that you would even want to look between my legs. I know that sounds pathetic and it probably is but I have been feeling pretty unsure of myself lately."

"And when you put me in the bathroom, I knew that if I just sat there, I'd pass out and you'd come find me all naked . . . and the idea of you seeing me naked got me turned on. When you pushed my legs apart to wipe me, I wanted you in me, right then and there, but I guess I was too drunk to do anything about it then."

"Well . . .," she paused as if she wasn't certain whether she should continue, but then she did finish, "I'm not too drunk now. I'm not a wild sexual creature like most of the women you've been with. I'm kind of inhibited and not very experienced and shy. Like I said, I've got itty bitty titties and I don't swallow or do anal sex or any of that wild stuff and I don't know why you would want me but . . . maybe I'm just flattering myself but I thought, last night, that I gave you a boner, and . . . I want you and, if you want me, you can have me. You don't even have to say 'hello.' I know it probably sounds freaky weird to you and, if you don't want me, I'll understand but I'll also be sad because I think we're just so right together, but I understand. So, now it's your turn," she concluded with a downturn in her voice that suggested she was expecting to get rejected.

I paused briefly before giving her my reply. "I've always thought that you were a sexy lady, a very sexy lady, and, if you weren't my sister, I'd have tried to make you mine a long time ago. But . . . you are my sister and this isn't supposed to happen. All our lives, I've been as good as I know how to be, but . . . last night, seeing your naked body, all I could think about was how good it would feel to be inside you . . . and then I hated myself for feeling that way, and . . . when you teased me this morning, it just triggered that anger again, because I really do want you but I thought I couldn't have you, so . . . I'm sorry if I hurt you." I hoped that she understood what I was saying because I'm not sure that it was clear in my own head.

"The only way you'll hurt me now is if you say 'no,'" she responded.

I sat there and said nothing.

"Sometimes, it's hard for me to say how I really feel," Lynn said. "It's just easier to do whatever I feel like doing without making a fuss over 'this is what I wanna do.' So, I'm gonna make this easy for you."

Lynn got off of my lap and stood directly in front of me. "I want you to stay exactly where you are until I leave the room."

Lynn held her left arm in front of her and removed her watch. She then began unbuttoning her blouse. As soon as she had the buttons unfastened, her blouse came off and hit the floor. Next, she unsnapped the snap on her shorts, unzipped the zipper, and shimmied her hips until her shorts were down around her ankles. She stepped out of her shorts and tossed them into a nearby chair.

Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She shrugged her shoulders forward and the bra slid down her arms. She now stood before me wearing only her panties. I thought that she was the loveliest creature I had ever seen. Lynn had a combination of sexuality and innocence that beckoned me to invade her, to fill her wet vagina with my conquering probe and claim it for myself. My dick was hard and I'm sure my erection was quite obvious to Lynn.

She stared into my eyes and she slid her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and pushed down below her hips, once again using that female shimmy to send her last pretense of modesty into exile. She stood with her hands by her sides, making no effort to conceal her private parts from me, and I feasted on the glory of her feminine form. I wanted to own her, to taste her, to consume her, to devour her, to hear her beg for release before I filled her with my seed.

"There's the front door and there's my bedroom. I'll be in my bedroom, hopefully waiting for you," she said, pointing in the direction of each. "If you don't want me, you can just leave, and I'll understand. But if you don't leave, please don't keep me waiting long."

Lynn turned and walked towards her bedroom. I stared at her naked ass until she was out of sight.

I didn't want to take very long to think about this, though I could have pondered this for hours. I didn't need to join my sister in the bedroom just to have meaningless sex. There were other women who I could call who would accommodate me without much advance notice. However, those were the women who left me feeling empty. On the other hand, if I went and joined Lynn in her bed, it would not be just a night of casual sex. Despite her comments about simply needing to get laid, I knew that making love with my sister would mean committing myself to her . . . and to her only. Goodbye Lindsay. Goodbye Amber. Goodbye Sarah. Goodbye anybody new.

On the other hand, if I found the perfect girlfriend, she would be just like Lynn . . . except for the sexual inhibitions. But maybe if Lynn had a lover who was attentive and patient, she could gradually get over her inhibitions and who would she ever trust more than me? Would we keep it a secret? If we didn't, would our parents disown us?

There is no way that my head could resolve this dilemma even if I had three days to ponder the matter, so I simply stood and began walking towards the front door. I extended my hand towards the door knob . . . I checked it to make sure that it was locked, then I turned and walked into Lynn's bedroom.

Lynn was in bed, propped up and leaning against two pillows resting against her headboard. She had a sheet pulled up to above her little boobs and it was such a sexy look! She had a look on her face that was a combination of happiness, relief, and apprehension. "I'm glad you stayed," she said. "You can't imagine how embarrassed I would have been if you had left."

"We need to talk about a few things first," I said.

"Okay. Fair enough," she replied.

"First, I know you're not just looking to get laid tonight. I know you're a serious girl and you are looking for a monogamous relationship and I'm okay with that. I just want us to be up front about that and not pretend otherwise."

"You're right. I want you tonight but I'm gonna want you tomorrow and the next day," she admitted.

"Second, wherever this takes us eventually, we need to keep this secret for now. If this turns into forever, then we deal with telling our parents, telling other people, but if it doesn't work, nobody else needs to know, okay?"

"That makes sense," she agreed.

"Last, you've gone out of your way to tell me that you are inexperienced and kind of inhibited. All of the girls I've been with have not been the whores of Babylon, as you obviously think, but I'm not accustomed to being with a shy, inexperienced, inhibited woman. I don't want to assume anything about what you have and have not done, or what you might be willing to try. I could fumble around and guess but it would just be easier to ask, so I'm gonna ask you some questions right now and I want you to be candid with me and not worry about what I think about your answers, okay? Because, it doesn't matter whether you've already tried something before or not, as long as you're willing to try to overcome your inhibitions."

"I'll try," she said.

"How many guys have you ever had sex with?"

"Three."

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No!"

"Have you ever used a sex toy when you were alone?"

"A few times."

"Have you ever had someone else use a sex toy on you?"

"No."

"Have you ever given a guy a blow job?"

"Yes, but I pulled him out before he came."

"Have you ever had a guy eat you out?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum when you had your pussy licked?"

"No."

"Tell me all the positions you've used for having sex."

"Missionary position and doggy style."

"Do you usually have an orgasm when you have sex with a partner?"

"No."

"Do you usually have an orgasm when you masturbate?" She hesitated, so I added, "How often do you masturbate?"

"Uh . . .."

"Oh, come on. Everybody masturbates. I do . . . all the time. So . . . how often?"

"About three times a week and, yes, I usually have an orgasm when I am alone."

"What is it that a guy can do that has the greatest chance of giving you an orgasm?"

"Well, Gary used to do this thing. I'd get on the bed kinda like sitting with my feet underneath me and he'd get behind me and reach around and use his right hand between my legs while his left hand played with my nipples. I had a lot of orgasms like that."

"Do you like slow, gentle thrusting or hard pumping?"

"Usually I like it slow but faster when I get close."

"Do you like a guy to play with your clit or do you like it more when a guy sticks his finger inside you?"

"Both!"

"Has anyone ever played with your behind in a sexual way?"

"Gary would kind of caress me back there and he said he wanted to have anal sex but it scared me so I always said no."

"Did he ever touch you back there . . . with his finger?"

"Yeah, it kind of tickled."

"Did he ever put his finger in your ass?"

"He tried but I always pulled away."

"Did he ever lick on you back there?

"No; no way."

"Have you ever played with a guy's behind?"

"Just a little."

"Have you ever had your finger inside a guy's ass?"

"No."

"Ever give a guy a rim job?"

"A what? . . . Oh, you mean licking on him back there? No. Does that really make a guy feel good?"

"It felt good the last time I had it done to me," I said very matter-of-factly.

"Ever had a guy tie you down to the bed?"

"Gary wasn't that creative. No."

"Do you watch porn?"

"It's been a long time ago."

"Do you make noise when you have sex?"

"Not much."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I wouldn't want anyone to hear," she explained as if it was self-obvious.

"There isn't anyone else here tonight. If we have sex, nobody will hear, so . . . will you make noise?"

"Does that get you excited?" Lynn asked.

"Hell yeah!" I declared. "A guy wants to know that what he's doing is getting you off. If you just lay there and don't do anything, I won't know if you went to sleep or you're about to cum. So . . . are you willing to try things that I suggest to overcome some of your inhibitions, Lynn? I love you, sweetie, and I hope you're willing because the idea of making love with you is very appealing but . . . if you stay stuck in these inhibitions, you won't have too much fun and it might get monotonous, so . . . are you willing to try things you haven't done before? Or things you might have tried before and thought you didn't like?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well, I wouldn't ask you to have anal sex tonight, if that's what you're worried about, but I do wanna see that you're willing to make the effort, so . . . we don't have to take giant steps all at once but I wouldn't want to take teeny, tiny steps, either."

"So . . . when do we start?" she asked.

"Right now. I want you to get out the vibrator that you don't own," I instructed her, referring to the previous night's conversation when she denied ever using a vibrator. Lynn looked at me with that deer-in-the-headlights look, frozen by indecision as to how to respond. "Is it in your bedside table or your underwear drawer?"

"My panty drawer," she said. Isn't that where it always is?

"And which drawer is that, my dear? You can stay in bed and I'll get it."

"Top left drawer in the dresser," she replied.

I opened the top left drawer and was confronted with what must have been at least 50 pair of thongs and bikini panties, some very frilly and lacy. "You have some sexy things here, Miss Lynn. I hope you'll model them for me sometime," I said as I reached beneath the unmentionables and found what I was looking for.

When I pulled it out, I could see that it was a slender, purple vibrator with a smooth exterior, no bumps or ridges, about 7 inches long. "Here's your old boyfriend," I said as I handed it to her. Now, what I want you to do is to turn it on and start using it on yourself, just like you would if I wasn't here, except . . . I'm here and I'm gonna be watching and I'm gonna get turned on. You can keep the sheet pulled up as long as you want but I expect you'll drop the sheet at some point, and . . . I'm guessing you've never done this with anyone else watching. When you finally cum, you'll probably cum real hard!"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you have got to learn that focusing on your own needs is okay and because every inhibition that you overcome makes it a little easier to overcome the next inhibition and because, when you drop the sheet and I get to watch, I'll take off my clothes and you'll see how hard it makes me. Have you ever watched a guy make himself cum? Or even just stroke himself?"

"No, nobody ever offered and I never thought to ask. I just figured that no guy would ever do that and they'd think I was a pervert," she explained, "but I guess that might get me turned on."

"The idea of watching a guy do that gets you a little bit excited?" I asked.

"A little bit," she meekly responded.

"Are you a little bit wet already?" She simply nodded her head affirmatively. "Do you wanna watch me touch myself?" Again, she just nodded in agreement.

"Pull the sheet down and I'll take off my clothes," I suggested.

She immediately lowered the sheet and revealed her naked glory to my eyes. I already had a boner but seeing her naked made it even harder. I pulled off my shirt and then my pants and finally my boxers. My dick jumped out like a spring loaded monster.

"Tell me what you want me to do," I said.

"I . . . I wanna . . . I wanna see you stroke your penis," she said.

"When you get all hot and bothered, clinical names just sound wrong. Would I rather have vigorous intromission with your vagina or fuck your pussy good and hard? Now, what do you want me to do?"

"I wanna see you beat your bone, I wanna watch you fuck your man meat!" she bravely asserted with a nervous laugh.

"So . . . you have watched a little porn," I noted. I began stroking my rod and it felt so hot to have my sister watching while I did it. "I'm not gonna make myself cum like this," I explained. "I'm saving all of that for you."

After a few more strokes, I stopped. "Your turn," I announced. "You can use your fingers or you can use the vibrator."

She turned on the vibrator and selected a slow speed. I watched as her left hand brought the tip of the vibrator to the top of her slit and finally brought it into contact with her love button.

"Momma told me only bad girls do this," Lynn advised me.

"I'm sure that she told you only bad girls do that and only the dirtiest of bad girls do that while somebody watches. It doesn't matter how dirty you are if you're with the man you love and you're doing what makes you both feel good. Now . . . slide that vibrator inside your pussy!"

As I said that, she moved the vibrator lower and turned it around to position it for entry. I watched with extreme arousal as she began plunging the vibrator inside her cunt. Soon, she had it buried in her wet orifice.

Lynn was lying on the edge of the bed and I knelt by her side, leaning forward and bringing my lips to her left nipple. As soon as my tongue touched her nipple, her breathing became heavier and her torso started coming up off the mattress. I reached over her body and found her right hand and pulled it up to place it on her right nipple. "Rub your nipple!" I instructed her.

She started rolling her nipple between her thumb and index finger and suddenly, she was thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy much faster and harder.

"Oh, I'm so close," she said desperately.

"Moan like you mean it!" I insisted.

She began moaning, softly at first, but then louder, and then her body arched up and her ass came off the mattress. "Oh fuck!" she said as I watched her body shudder in sexual delight. Within a few seconds, she pulled the vibrator from her pussy and I backed away from her chest.

"You have beautiful nipples," I said. "I really like sucking 'em and just looking at 'em makes me hard! You can't imagine how desperate I am to have my dick in your pussy!"

I climbed on the bed and immediately positioned myself between Lynn's legs. "Are you sure about this?" I asked, giving her one last chance to change her mind before we passed the point of no return.

"I want you in me . . . now!" she insisted.

I wasted no time in aligning my stiff rod with her well lubricated man hole and I started pushing forward. As I felt the crown of my dick touch her pussy lips, I felt flushed with the excitement of entering my sister's very slightly used vagina.

She wrapped her legs around me and used her feet against my ass to pull me forward. "I'm not gonna break and I want you to do me hard!" she demanded.

As I bottomed out in her, I felt her erect nipples against my chest. I knew her nipples were very sensitive, so I tried to start thrusting in a way that would allow my chest hairs to rub over her nipples.

"You fill me up so good!" she said. "I wanna feel like this forever."

"I'm not stopping 'til I cum in you," I responded.

I placed my mouth over her lips and started kissing her passionately. My tongue wanted to devour her tongue just like my dick wanted to conquer her pussy and mark it with my cum.

With every thrust into her wet snatch, I felt closer to orgasm. With every labored breath that I heard her take, I knew she was closer, also.

"I'm so close!" I uttered. "I wanna cum in you so bad!"

"I want you to cum in me!" she responded.

I felt my male fluids churning and building and suddenly spewing forth and erupting through my hard shaft and into her warm, receptive chamber.

"I'm cumming!" she exclaimed as I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my dick in pulsating waves. Her chest was heaving upwards and her little nipples were as hard as they could possibly be. "So good!" she decried as her orgasm began to subside.

After the last spurt of my baby-making juice oozed into her pussy, I remained motionless until I felt my unit becoming soft. I pulled out and fell on the bed beside her, my energy spent, my body in need of at least a brief time out.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,969 Followers